C-Tier
Name: Tekken Kick
Tier: C-Tier
Cost:20/10
Weapon Type:Steel Boots
Class: Offensive
Range: 10m
Cool-Down: 3 posts (Sustain +1)
Description: Koko brings her foot back 90 degrees and she brings it foreward at 10 m/s dealing C-tier damage.

---

Name: Heel Block
Tier: D-Tier
Cost:10/5
Weapon Type: Steel Boots
Class: Defensive
Range: Self
Cool-Down: 2 posts (Sustain +1)
Description: Koko watches the enemies carefully and uses the heel of her steel shoes to block one enemy D-tier attack at 10 m/s.

---

Name: Cresent Kick
Class: Supplementary
Description: When the opponent attacks, Koko Flips backward and knocks her opponents weapon out of their hands at 10 m/s.

----

Name: Kangeroo Kick
Class: Defensive
Description: Koko plants her hands down on the ground and Kicks the next attack with both of her feet reflecting it back from where it came at 10 m/s.

---

Name: Vacuum Flying Knee Kick
Class: Offensive
Range: 10
Description: Koko takes a running start moving at 10 m/s and extends her knee forward. This attack deals D tier Damage.

Last edited by Koko on 11/07/15, 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Koko's Techniques on 11/07/15, 10:27 pm

Merrze

A-Tier
A-Tier
Tekken Kick: These is technically a supplementary and offensive ability since you are moving, this means the ability would only deal D-tier damage, you also need to list how fast you move and list how much damage the attack does. Also there are multiple parts to this, C-tier skills only have 2 parts. Also you are moving the enemy, you can either move yourself and kick or kick the enemy moving them and dealing damage.

Heel Block: You need to list the speed at which you move your foot to block the attack and how much damage it can block.

Cresent Kick: As a D-tier skill it can only be defensive or supplementary, knocking the weapon out of their hand is supplementary and so is running at them, you can only do one of the two, please choose one and you need to include the speed at which you move.

Kangeroo Kick: You need to list how fast you move and how much damage you can kick away.

As you make edits please look at these the ability guidelines

http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2486-ability-guidelines-important#11813

and here some examples for strength abilities

http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t4296-strength-examples-and-explanations

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Merrze's Vault of Wonders
View user profile

3 Re: Koko's Techniques on 11/07/15, 10:56 pm

Koko

C-Tier
C-Tier
Did the edits

View user profile

4 Re: Koko's Techniques on 11/07/15, 11:15 pm

Vardreth

Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Alright~ I didn't see the originals, but these look almost perfect! Very good ^_^.

A mention I want to make; the only time you would put range in a Strength attack is if you were throwing a projectile of sorts.

C-Tier abilities can move at 15 m/s. If you ever choose to make your ability weaker than what it can be, that's perfectly fine, but most everyone puts the strength at max. I've buffed this ability for you, but let me know if you really wanted it to have D-Tier speed.

Defensive abilities get a tier boost, so I buffed that.

For Kangaroo Kick, I want to make mention that you can't defend and redirect a person's attack back at them on the forum. The primary reason for this is that it would give the user of these kind of techniques too large of an advantage over others. That's why we don't allow simultaneous offensive/defensive abilities ^_^.

I've made the necessary edits to your abilities. We always ask a person to go edit their abilities the first one or two rounds to get more familiar with the system, but if you're super close after an edit we will sometimes just finish it up. If you're okay with these abilities, feel free to let me know or make any edits you would like and let me know about that as well :D.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Tekken Kick
[b]Tier:[/b] C-Tier
[b]Cost:[/b]20/10
[b]Weapon Type:[/b]Steel Boots
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts (Sustain +1)
[b]Description:[/b] Koko brings her foot back 90 degrees and she brings it foreward at 15 m/s dealing C-tier damage.

---

[b]Name:[/b] Heel Block
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier
[b]Cost:[/b]10/5
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Steel Boots
[b]Class:[/b] Defensive
[b]Range:[/b] Self
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 posts (Sustain +1)
[b]Description:[/b] Koko watches the enemies carefully and uses the heel of her steel shoes to block up to one enemy C-tier attack at 10 m/s.

---

[b]Name:[/b] Cresent Kick
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Description:[/b] When the opponent attacks, Koko Flips backward and knocks her opponents weapon out of their hands at 10 m/s.

----

[b]Name:[/b] Kangeroo Kick
[b]Class:[/b] Defensive
[b]Description:[/b] Koko plants her hands down on the ground and Kicks the next attack with both of her feet reflecting up to a C-Tier attack back from where it came at 10 m/s.

---

[b]Name:[/b] Vacuum Flying Knee Kick
[b]Cost:[/b] 10/5
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Description:[/b] Koko takes a running start moving at 10 m/s and extends her knee forward. This attack deals D tier Damage.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum