Religious Rivalry [Job | w/Kaveh]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job:

In the middle of the night in Heliohapt, rain descended swiftly, hitting the ground with all its might and engulfed the city with only the sound of it, making people hide to their own home to avoid the rain or finding a shelter. The one eyed man did the second option, looking up at the dark sky where the rain kept falling while standing at the backdoor of a tavern, avoiding sky’s tears. It was a dark alley with only several dim lights glimmering there; making the spot was quite eerie with all the darkness and silence. He wondered when the rain will stop since he was getting a little tired of waiting; he wanted to go back soon and buried himself on the blanket. I drank a lot today…  around 30 bottles…? Or more… 40? He sighed and leaned his body on the wall, quickly reaching for his Katana when he heard a step. He was not tipsy to imagine something coming, so he was sure that someone would come. Tenma slowly look around, starting from left and right side, and fixed his gaze at his left side, waiting for a shadowy figure to slowly approach him. An enigmatic old man showed up, he gave the swordsman an eerie grin that showed his rotting teeth before greeted him, “Greetings young one…” The black haired man smirked, unnoticeably scanning the soaked old man from head to toe and greeted back, “Greetings to you too, Sir. May I ask what are you doing by soaking yourself in the rain…?”

The old man laughed mischievously before answered, “I have some jobs for you to do…perhaps… if you are interested to know more about it.” And after hearing that, the black haired man chuckles softly, he maneuvered his right hand from touching his Katana’s handle, to touch his left chest. “I am interested about what you have, Sir. Tell me more about it.”

WC: 320 / 1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Religious Rivalry [Job | w/Kaveh] XNsy1xt

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier

Kaveh walked through the streets of Heliohapt slowly. His mind was occupied with thoughts concerning the cultists that had lately plagued the man's life. First with the kidnapping of the children, and then the invasion of his home the other night. Kaveh's mind couldn't help but wonder how those men were able to find him. Perhaps it was the amulet that he picked off from the cult leader. If so, he would have to keep it away from his home. Let it settle somewhere that his mother wouldn't be in any kind of danger. Maybe... Maybe I can leave it with the historical society. They have magicians from Magnostadt stationed there along with mercenaries... perhaps they could protect it.

Bahir adjusted his parasol so that it was fully protecting him from the rain rather than it partially soaking his cloak. As Kaveh made his way down the streets, he caught glimpse of a familiar attire out of the corner of his eye. The magician stopped and turned his head in that direction, taking note of Tenma speaking with a suspicious looking old man. [i]What in the world is he getting in to?
He thought as he walked towards the two. As he neared them, he rose his voice so that Tenma would know that Kaveh was close to him. "Oi! What are you doing out in the rain?"
Word Count: 230/1000

Religious Rivalry [Job | w/Kaveh] 2q99e3c

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma averted his gaze from the old man to look at the owner of the voice he recognized, after carving a smile on his face, he greeted while casually waving his hand, “Good evening...” He would look back at the old man and with a faint chuckle he said, “Do you mind to share it with him too, good Sir? He posseses an interesting nature and incredible power, you will be interested with him.” The old man looked right into the swordsman eyes, all he saw was a glint of slyness and mischief. But that amused him as he began to laugh happily and faced the new man who was just arrived. “Well, well, you arrived just in time, young one... I wonder if you will be interested to hear on my request or not”

The black haired man looked at Kaveh, he would close his golden eye for a second and opened it, then smirked before signalling him to come closer and hear what the old man had to say about his request. If the magician refused the request, then he would doing it by himself even though maybe it would be not fun since he was intrugued to know more about the magician himself. In his mind, he had a dark thought, Come come... let me see more of yourself... Then he grinned, Arent you...amusing...?

Total WC: 547/1000

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier

Kaveh gave the two men a strange look. It was one that conveyed confusion and a slight sense of intrigue. The two were looking very suspicious. Kaveh may have not known the one eyed swordsman too well, but he knew that a foreigner like him would be a bit more likely to get in more trouble than others. He witnessed Tenma's passion against the idea of slavery, a notion that was deeply rooted in the society of Heliohapt. Kaveh felt it to be a bit more of a responsibility to himself to try his best to keep the man out of trouble. Especially since Kaveh noticed the dark side of Tenma's heart...

The magician gave the two men a smile and walked closer to them. A request huh? I wonder what he has up his sleeve. He thought to himself. In all truths, his curiosity was more towards both of them than just the elderly man. As he got closer, Kaveh heard Tenma's praise of his "power". The magician gave the two a very blank look and eventually nodded after a moment of thought. "I'll hear you out old man, but I make no promises of assisting you. I'd prefer not to make trouble for my family." The magician's blank stare was soon replaced with his usual smile.
Word Count: 550/1000

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The old man laughed out hysterically as he heard Kaveh’s response, he was entertained, praising himself for managed to find two interesting people in such place. He knew it was not just a coincidence and began to explain, “Well, there is this group in this city who reveres one God as more deserving and higher than the other Gods. They know an information about the shipment activity of religious artifact to the east and wishes to take that for their own.” He would stare at the magician and the swordsman first to see their reaction before continuing, “Now, the fun part... They wishes to hire someone to take the artifact and deliver it to them.... but.... they wasnts to retain their own anonymity. So are both of you interested to help? Of course I will give you a reward!”

Upon hearing that, Tenma’s expression didnt change. A fake smile still there, carved on his face while he heard the explanation from the old man. He was interested in doing that job and didnt mind to get his hand dirty at all as long as he could get some more information. Who knew, that after he help them, the group will help him to give important information. But he was worried about the magician, well, not worried, but he knew the magician might get into a trouble if something unpredicted happen and he didnt want to lose connection towards Kaveh because of that. I guess I should do this alone... He thought while staring at the magician with a warm smile. The one eyed man gazed back to the old man and nodded without even waiting for the magician to think over, “Fine, I’ll take the job.”  The swordsman knew, that he couldnt trust the old man at all but he still accepted the request anyway.  At least Tenma knew he could do something for himself if he get into a trouble and he already prepared for anything that would happen. He just need to be very cautious and watched his back.

Laughter could be heard again from in the alley way as the old man laughed happily, amused that the swordsman would do his strange request. He then looked at the magician, waiting for him to answer if he wanted to do it or not. If he agreed to do it, both Tenma and Kaveh would head to the swordsman’s inn room and discussed about some things regarding the plan to steal the artifact before they finally head off to do their plan.

Total WC: 970

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier

Kaveh listened to the old man and crossed his arms. The red magician inhaled slowly and deeply, which was soon followed by a slow exhale. Great. It sounds like this bastard is trying to stir trouble. I told her I wouldn't cause her any more reason to worry. As Kaveh opened his mouth to speak, Tenma raised his voice. The one-eyed swordsman agreed to the old man's request. The decision caused Kaveh to look upon the younger man with a furrowed brow. Why?! Dammit! You just seek out mischief. He thought to himself as his gaze traveled back to the old man.

As Kaveh's head faced the elder's, his eyes were closed and a smile was plastered across his face. He uncrossed his arms and waved the one free hand he had in dismissal. "My apologies, but I can't bear to do such a dark thing. I will pretend as though you didn't approach me about this and be on my way." Without a second glance or word to either of them, Kaveh turned on his heel and began walking into the main streets of the town. Great... I need to relax... He thought as he let out a sigh once he knew that he was no longer in the men's earshot.
--EXIT--

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Kaveh excuses himself, Tenma didn’t say anything and only gave him a nod with friendly smile. He knew that when the old man explained about the mission, the magician would not take it. The swordsman knew better to not stir any problem in the city, especially when you were a non-native that live permanently in the city. He let out a relieved sigh as somewhere deep in his heart, he didn’t want the man, that he started to consider as someone more than just an acquaintance, to have a problem, especially when the man needed to take care of his family. Tenma began to wonder about something, about what will the long haired man become, if he experienced the same thing with Tenma. Would the magician’s mind broke like himself….or would he curse the world for allowing that to happen. He chuckled, opened his eyes and gazed back to the old man, decided to not imagining about that. “I will head off then…” He smiled and turned his back, getting ready to do the old man’s strange request.

After searching for more information about the shipment, Tenma got ready, trailing the route of the shipment while finding the right timing to ambush the group. He needed to be very careful as he didn’t want to raise any commotion from this job. He put on his mask and adjusting his hood, making sure they wouldn’t see his appearance and dashed when he saw them stopping, maybe to get some rest. He already observed the situation and he knew exactly what to do. He was not in the mood to play around today and just want to get everything finished quickly, so he aimed for the two guards which were defending near the caravan. He gazed at the other two guards at the pretty far away gap and maintained himself to sneakily deal with the first two, he would jump right to in front of them and made them surprised. Coldness was in his eye as he unsheathed his swords in a quick move and attacks immediately , he sent another quick slash to clash with the incoming attack as the other guard attacked him by sending a downwards slash. Tenma then lifts his blade and sends out a downward slash to his target before sneaking in again, trying to find the right time to ambush the next layer of guards. He quickly dashed forth when he saw the guards split, he headed for the right side one and without giving the guard any chance to move, he performed a downward diagonal cut to the guard before dashing off to the remaining one. He sent a horizontal slash to the guard’s abdomen with his Katana and sighed, the coldness in his eye was still there but there was a glint of pleasure shown there.

Heat… he raised his eyebrow, feeling a heat gradually becoming more sensible and when he turned his back, he saw a fireball coming to him. With a quick movement, Tenma lifted his Katana, redirected the attack and stayed still. There stood a recognizable figure, a Priests of Ra, pointing the staff to the swordsman in a threatening way. Tenma observed the priest thoroughly, trying to see if the priest was holding the artifact or not, but he didn’t found anything visible, so he dashed forward, readying his Katana to attack. The priest was not a foolish one to just stood up there without doing anything, in fact, the priest was more than ready and confident since he knew that the swordsman would only able to attack from a close range. So the quicker the swordsman got hit by the spells, the safer he would be, he whispered to the rukh, commanding them to build a box of flames while he got ready to cast another spell as soon as the swordsman went through. Tenma smirked unnoticeably, hiding his evil smile behind his mask and started to dash. He two downwards diagonal slashes to cut through the box of flames but readied himself for the incoming attack from the priest. He lifted his Katana as the firebolt was coming towards him and with a quick sigh escaped his lips, he cut through the flame by using his Tameshigiri II. He couldn’t waste time any longer as maybe the priest had called for reinforcement, all he needed to do was just killing the man, shut him up and make that body soulless. He dashed as fast as he could right after he cut through the firebolt, lifting his Katana and when he got in the range, he performed 4 quick sharp slashes to the priest which hit him directly.

Where is the artifact…. He wondered, using his glove covered hand to search on the body of the priest and found a strange looking artifact. After that he would take it and head to their caravan, sneakily searching for the artifact he could find and brought it with him. When he done, he would deliver the artifacts he had stolen to the group who wished him to do this. He went away as quick as he came, still revealed himself inside the cloaked hood and mask. At the end of the day, he would head to the alleyway, hoping to meet the old man again and he was right to do it as he encountered him again at the same place and the same time he met him before. The old man laughed and the black haired man could see the satisfaction on the weary eyes of the old man. But the one eyed man felt something strange since the old man suddenly said something about how he completed it and he knew that Tenma had done it. Tenma raised his eyebrow but didn’t bother to ask more as he felt the old man was a very strange one, he knew for sure that he shouldn’t try to make any deeper relation with him except if the old man can help him with something. After the old man gave him a reward, Tenma would bowed a little bit and head off to the inn, planning to go get some nice rest.

[EXIT]

Total WC: 2001/1000
Stamina : 70/200

Ability Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum