You are not connected. Please login or register

Salesmen for a Day!(Job)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Salesmen for a Day!(Job) Empty Salesmen for a Day!(Job) 22/06/15, 11:47 pm

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel was exploring Reim and all its glory. He was kinda looked at favorably ever since the other day when he saved a neighborhood from a gang of thugs. People had been thanking him ever since. So as Axel was walking around he found a salesmen with some pretty cheap wares, however even though they were cheap they were very high quality. Axel approached the shop keep and said "Hello Sir, my name is Axel I was wo-" Axel was quickly cut off when the shop keep jumped out of his seat to greet Axel.

"Yes yes I know you! You are the young man who beat up those thugs in the outskirts of Reim. The whole community appreciates you! So what can I help you with?" Axel knew what he wanted however the man talked so much he had completely forgotten. As Axel tried to remember what he was going to ask, he realized that for such a good shop the place was pretty empty. And so he decided to ask why the place seemed like a ghost town. "Hey old man, why s your shop empty?"

The old man sighed and sat back down in his chair as he prepared to explain why his business was doing bad. "Well basically my shop just has bad placement in the marketplace. Nobody can find my shop since its so far away from the main shopping area." Axel felt bad that people couldnt get to the shop so he made up his mind that he was gonna help the man get a better shop placement, so that he could better sell his wares.

WC 272/500

2Salesmen for a Day!(Job) Empty Re: Salesmen for a Day!(Job) 27/06/15, 07:10 pm

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel spent the day in the store lounging about thinking of ways to get the man some money. He thought that maybe the man could open a delivery service, and he liked the idea. However he thought of several potential issues that could cause the man to possibly lose even more money. One thing that could have happened was that the man wouldnt be able to do these deliveries himself, which brings up the next issue. The man would have to hire someone to do the deliveries for him, which means he would have to pay them which means money out of his pockets.

Axel continued to think of ideas and he thought it best if the man just simply moved his shop. He conveyed his idea to the man and he thought that it was splendid. And so Axel went out looking for a new location for the old man's store. The task was not a easy one as most of the store fronts were taken up however Axel found a spot for the man to put a bazar stand. And so Axel told the man that he could put a stand and use the store as a warehouse of sorts. And so Axel and the man set up the stand and everything started going very smoothly. Within a matter of days the man was already sold out of all his wares he had in the store.

The old man thanked Axel and Axel being who he was went off into the city with a smile on his face, happy that he helped yet another person in the community.

WC 546/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum