You are not connected. Please login or register

Extreme Training [Solo/Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

A blue haired woman was standing quietly in front of a large icy wall, staring into a certain spot of the wall with an empty stare. All she felt was rage and anger, no empathy towards the figure inside the ice. She knew it was a foolish thing to do by coming there every day, spending the whole day to stare at the ice with hatred, cursing every year she spent with her father and the memories made, but she had this urge to come even though she didn’t know why. Show him that she capable to be stronger? Yes she had this plan, but how? She would tried to stood closer in front of the ice and punched it several time until blood started to come out from her knuckle but the ice wouldn’t even budge. In order to show him, she needed to break the ice and free him. Was that a love from a daughter towards her father, to reunite again after she could break the ice, as he was her only family? No, it wasn’t. She despised her father, despised every memories made with her father in the past and cursed every second of her own time.

That punch was to see how it felt to actually punch her father right on his face, and she felt nothing at all beside her hatred that seemed to keep growing. But beating him up would be the first thing she did after she free him, she might as well killed him too, making him felt worthless and weak at the start, torturing him both mentally and physically before she finally kill him with her self-learned skill. All of those punching until her knuckle bleed everyday were actually giving her an idea for her own skill. Hardening her arms would be a nice start, she could deliver a hard punch that will be strong enough to break the ice and even to give a good beating to her father. Lilithia exhaled slowly before inhaled the air back; she glared coldly at her frozen father and sent a punch to the ice with her bandaged arms. Again she punched the ice over and over again by using different movement every time she delivered it, she stopped after she found a perfect one and continued to deliver several more blows. As she would deliver her 100th blow, she adjusted her arms to be hard, making it looks like an arm made from crystal and punched to the ice as hard as she could. The pressure from her hard punch made a hard vibrating around the area but still the ice wouldn’t budge at all. What the hell… She cursed under her breath, feeling pathetic even though she already put everything in her punch and already successfully learned how to deliver her hard punch. “Don’t look at me like that you old man… I will be stronger, stronger enough to surpass you and even kill you. I’ll make you regret to even have me as your daughter!” She said while looking straight to her father’s cold eyes behind the thick unbreakable ice.

WC: 520 / 500
Ability Trained:

“Just what exactly it takes to break those ice… “ She murmured to herself while walking back to her home. Blood was dripping from her arms and tainting the pure white snow with a drip of crimson, the bandage that once covered her hands was no longer there, possibly was torn when she did her training. “Phira!” The woman turned back to see who called her and gave a smile to the figure. “You seem excited Kuroro, what’s up?” Lilithia waved her hand and kept smiling to the well-built muscular man who ran to her side. At first the man was going to share his story, but he stopped and saw the Imuchakk female’s bleeding hand. He sighed and quickly took her hand, “This is why I never agree to let you go to that area.” Kuroro took a bandage from his small bag and bit it before he took a bottle out. The woman would avert her gaze and said, “Why should I care? Just shut up… or I’ll torture you.” The man gave her a small laugh and poured the disinfectant from the bottle, making Lilith let out a little hiss and sent a dangerous smile to the man who laughed. She stood up and kicked the man until he fell to the ground. “Why weren’t you be a good boy? Now I’ll have to torture you.” She said before she started kicking Kuroro, making the man screamed, “Nooo, not the hard kick!” She blinked twice, stopped her feet from kicking the man in midways. “Hard kick…”

Kuroro used his chance to stand up quickly and bandaged the woman’s arm skillfully while Lilithia was still thinking. “Hey Kuroro, try to stop this.” She said before hardened her feet into a crystal like and send a kick towards the man. Despite of the man’s look to be a slightly weak, he was a rather strong and capable to give a perfect defense, especially when he managed to catch the surprise hard kick from Lilithia without even being pushed back by the pressure. “Daaamn, you are making me as your punching bag right now?” The male Imuchakk  complained and let go of the female’s feet. He knew the woman would like to train something and that hard kick was insanely interesting, so he volunteered to help her training the hard kick technique before  they headed to the area which had lesser people.

Lilithia didn’t waste any time to explain but quickly ran towards Kuroro to deliver other kicks. “W-whoa, easy, woman!”  The Galavant smirked as she kept on delivering kicks, planning to break his defense. “Is it not hard enough?! Haha!” She focused to hardening more parts of her leg, spreading the crystal harden from her feet into her knee and kicked harder than before. They went on like that for three hours already, making Kuroro’s defense weaker every time he took every kick directly by crossing his muscular arm in front of his face. Lilith’s smirk never wore off, she even grinned when she noticed the man’s arms started to tremble and she was ready. The technique was now perfect, it might not be considered as a strong technique but she learnt the basic stance of her Hard Kick. The man fell down and lifted his hand, signaling his surrender after taking the final blow which was two continuous kicks from the sadistic woman. “Well, thanks for letting me practice with you, Kuroro.” She laughed, offering her hand to the fallen man.

WC: 583/500
Ability Trained:

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

A sizzling sound and delicious smell appeared early in the morning, making the blue haired woman slowly opened her eyes, whimpered softly and rubbed her eye. She wondered who was cooking right now since she didn’t remember that she invited someone here yesterday and quickly stood up, finding a cloth to cover her bare body. She slowly stepped down, avoiding to make any sound since she was not sure. If it was her father who came back, she would try to kill him right there, so she gathered up her guts and peek into the kitchen only to find a muscular Imuchakk man cooking something there. Lilithia frowned and approached the man, tapping his shoulder lightly and called his name softly, “Kuroro…” As the man greeted good morning to her with a wide energetic smile, the blue haired female smiled back while her eyes darkened. The man, had been together with the woman since they were a kid, known that things wouldn’t end nicely when Lilithia has those darkened eyes and smile. His feeling was right because the woman quickly jumped to him and attempted to punch the man, she sighed as the man successfully blocked her punch and smirked. [color=#0099ff]"No fun! Well… you are not going anywhere today though.”

Kuroro blinked, he crossed his arms and sneered at Lilithia, calling her by her nick name, “Haha! Who are you to order me around like that, Phira??” He stopped as he saw the woman smiled, but something was wrong with her hair. “I’m your owner, Kuroro. And I’m going to punish you for disobeying me…” She started controlling her hair, “This is what I always wanted to do, I never thought I’d actually use it in front of you.” She did need a few minutes to concentrate because controlling her hair wouldn’t be easy, then after she took a deep breath, her hair suddenly changed into something. Kuroro would notice how his childhood friend’s hair slowly become a scythe, he stared at the scene, confused on what he should do right now. Lilithia groaned and her hair changed back into its normal way, “Ahh… no good. I’m hungry.” Then she left with that after taking any cooked food that was ready as the man blinked his eyes twice, trying to swallow all the things.

After pleasing her own stomach, the woman headed downstairs, getting ready for her routine training. Today, her target was to be able to control her hair to be many shapes, a scythe to be precise. She chuckled darkly, wondering if she would look like a death God that was ready to take people’s souls. The blue haired woman focused herself, concentrating hard to control her hair. She would do it repeatedly to make her control better, and as soon as she finally made the perfect shape of scythe by using her hair, the woman swung it and made it hit the window. As soon as she swung it, the window didn’t show any broken signs, but in a few seconds, it was perfectly split into two as the cut was very clean. She smiled excitedly to her success learning Deathly Cut and knew that she can learn another trick.

WC: 533/500
Ability Learned:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Extreme Training [Solo/Training] MzH8gu

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

I’ll call it Sharp chop…. Lilithia murmured to herself, focusing her mind to realize her own ability’s concept that was made inside her mind. She wanted to have a cleaver and with her ability to change the shape of her body, she would be able to do it. The woman lifted her right arm, her dominant one and knuckled it. Her glance to her left arm was very sharp, as if she was waiting for something to happen and just when the skin started to move, a loud thud broke her concentration. She put down her arm and turned back, seeing Kuroro was there, bringing a tray on his palm. He gave her an apologetic look and approached her, “Sorry to disturb you, but I thought you will want to eat this.”

Lilithia raised her eyebrow, she could just force her arm to be a cleaver and used it on the man right away. But no, she cannot do it. If she forced it, then her body wouldn’t be able to gain control of her own body. She remembered what her father always taught her, that her body was her tool and the only master was the owner of that body. Being a body manipulator would require her to be able to control her body to the fullest; she needed synching her thought and her body to gain her purpose. On the tray was no other then Lilithia’s favorite snack, it was a honey-dipped lemon. Kuroro was the one who introduced her to this type of food, his mother to be precise. He would sneak into her room and gave her some of the honey lemon, they would eat it together while making fun of each weird faces when they taste the sourness from the lemon. “Hmm… honey lemon…” She smiled, reaching her hand to take one and licked it slowly before finally putting it into her mouth. “Huehh… sour…” The sourness made her squirm but then the sweet taste appeared and melted on her tongue. The man laughed at her reaction and ate some too, making a weird faces as he tried to endure the lemon taste. “Heh… laughing like this for once a while is not very bad, right?” Kuroro winked and laughed to his childhood friend, slightly showing his worry to the girl state of mind right now after her father was in sort of complicated condition.

“Yeah…” The woman took several step back, “Gives me energy to continue the training… be my sparring partner Kuroro!” The said man smirked and put the tray down on the safe place, he charged the woman quickly, making her fell down with a loud thump sound. Lilithia stood up, shaking her head and smirked to her friend. She loved this, every inch of her body was now shivering with excitement. She laughed to herself, Looks like I wouldn’t be able to forget all that harsh training… then lifted her arms while running towards the Imuchakk male, ready to swing her hand. She concentrated herself to adjust the shape of her hand, but when she hit the man, her arm was not fully changed into a sharp one. She inhaled some air and stepped back, right now she was more focused than before. If Kuroro noticed, the woman was letting out her murderous intent and would be able to kill him if he didn’t guard himself properly right now. He crossed his arms in front of his body, focusing himself to guard. Lilithia grunted and charged the man, swinging her hand in a quick pace and change the shape quickly into a sharp shape. A few second would pass after the attack with two of them just staying in the same spot and pose, but then the man would groaned a little and moved his arms. Blood started to gush out from Kuroro’s skin, possibly because of the woman’s sharp chop attack. “Lucky me, my muscles still love me enough to protect me.” The man laughed happily, “well, at least you did it Phira!”

The woman nodded and smirks, “Yeah, thanks to you I learned Sharp Chop quicker.”

WC : 687/500

“Of course!” The man wiped the blood from his arm and ready to continue assisting the woman to become stronger. Kuroro was certainly a fine warrior from Imuchakk, he was proud of his race and of course his strength. Even though he was more specialized in defensive skill because of his ability to withstand and decrease any incoming damage just by using his body, he was also a capable to deal a brute force. “Let’s see if YOU can handle this.” The man smirked and charged to Lilithia, she gulped down hard, knowing it will be hurt if she took the attack directly. But she had something in mind, she needed to make something for defensive ability. Doing this would surely sway from her father teaching, but she didn’t care, she enjoyed every second being a rebel and she would make sure she learnt it. Her father disagree to any defensive method other than stopping an attack with bare hands, he thought offensive was the most important things and a person who only can do defense was not capable to be a warrior. “Come to me Kuroro!” The woman sneered evilly and controlled her hair to be much longer than its actual length to around 5 meters and it became much longer until it was 10 meters. But even though she elongates her hair, she was too slow and Kuroro sent a body charge to her, making her flew back and hit the wall hard.

The man chuckled and stayed on his spot, observing her childhood friend whimpered a little bit because of the pain. “You are too slow, Phirra!” Lilithian stood up and glared to the man, taking up the challenge. She must be looked weak right now, but she would survive to live, she could be stronger. “We’ll see! Come , Kuroro!”

She got ready and controlled her hair again, elongated it until it become 10 meters at 15m/s speed and waited for the right timing to harden it. Kuroro was becoming closer to her, and when she saw he was just 10 meters in front of her, Lilithia hardened her hair and made it to take the body charge directly. She grunted as finally, her hair was able to withstand the attack, successfully defending her from the charge attack. Laugh escaped her lips as she finally be able to learn and realizing her concept perfectly, making her swaying from her father teaching to not learn any defensive skill. I’ll show you when I free you from there… Just you wait… I’ll show you how much I hate you… She chuckled at her thought, filling the room with a swarm black rukh that can only be seen by a magician, cursing her own fate and her relationship with her father. But she had this proud feeling as she finally able to slowly learn what she wanted. After repeating her defensive move for several time, Kuroro finally gave up due to his fatigue, he then left his childhood friend’s house. “See ya then Phirra.” He said while waving his hand that was replied by Lilithia who was waving her hand too. After he left, the blue haired woman would exit the basement and headed to her room, planning to get a nice, warm shower after successfully learned how to guard herself by using her hair, naming the ability as Hair Wall.

WC: 562/500

Ability Learned:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Extreme Training [Solo/Training] MzH8gu

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum