You are not connected. Please login or register

A Discussion Between Two Bitter Old Men

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei had taken a job that was different from everything he had ever done before here. This job was a negotiation job, and he was glad to be able to do this for the first time. He was making his way towards the Crown of Balbadd. It was a place he had never stepped into, and that was because he heard what lived there. He knew he didn’t have any reason to be there, and it would probably cause him trouble. Still now it was different and he was making his way over there. He noticed that there were a lot of people looking at him with such a weird face. He didn’t dress how everybody dressed here, so he figured they knew he wasn’t from Balbadd.

He still took the job because he was an outsider, so he would be fair with the negotiations between the two parties. It didn’t take long for him to make it to the Crown, and he knocked on the door waiting for somebody to open. It didn’t take long to open it, and the man was examining Yuurei. It made him tense up a bit because it felt like he was being checked out in the weirdest way ever. ”I’m here for the job of diplomacy. I was here to settle this deal between you two, so no problems would occur here,” he said to the man who was still checking him out.

”I see that, and it seems like you aren’t from Baldbadd. Are you from this man’s village?” he asked Yuurei as looked straight into the man’s eyes. ”No I’m not from this man’s village. As you can tell we are dressed differently. I came here because I am an outsider who is here to make sure things go smooth between the two of you. This is good because I won’t biases on your negotiations,” he said to the man. The man just nodded his head as he agreed with his words, and allowed Yuurei to come in. The man had handed him the paper and he was inside waiting for things to start.

Word Count: 353/500

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei took a seat on one of the chairs as he looked at the two of them. ”We will provide you with a small force of our military power if you guys are attacked. I can’t have a large scale of military people helping you guys and leave my city defenseless. What happens if they used you guys as decoy, and then attack us?” he asked the man. ”Well if you want a constant supply of our rarest fishes I asked that you please reconsider,” he said to him. The two stared at each other waiting for the other to break. Yuurei sighed as these guys seemed to have been such stubborn people, but that was probably why they were here for diplomatic reason.

He figured he would say something that would probably work for the both of them. ”How about this you send him a small force, but make sure that half of them are your best of the best. That way they could settle things in their village quickly, and return home. Also add a little bit more soldiers to the group. As for the village please breed these fishes, and double the amount that way Balbadd won’t feel like this is an unnecessary deal,” he sat back down as he said those words as he looked at the two waiting for them to say something.

They sat there still and looked at each other. It seemed like they were thinking this through. ”Deal,” ”Deal,” they said this at the same time as Yuurei sighed as these guys looked they would have argued for ever if he wasn’t there. Yuurei got up from his seat, and the two had handed him a pouch full Huang. ”The reward was split in half between the two of us. Thank you for your help because if it not we would probably be here still bickering for an agreement,” he said to Yuurei. ”Thank you sonny, and it seems like you are from a village around here aren’t you?” he asked Yuurei. ”Yes I am, but I don’t speak much about it because they are in a place where nobody interferes with us at,” he said turning towards the door, and leaving the facility. He had done his part here, and now it was time to put this away.

Word Count: 740/500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum