You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharks Do Bite Back [Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sharks Do Bite Back [Job] Empty Sharks Do Bite Back [Job] on 12/03/14, 11:44 pm

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier
Yuurei was really getting use to doing the jobs that were offered in Balbadd. He was enjoying, but the job he had gotten right now was interesting. He couldn’t believe that this was the same guy who he had taken a job from before. It seemed like this guy was looking for a shark now. ”This guy must have a bit of his screw loose inside of his skull, if he wants a shark. Still I’m crazy for even trying to accept this job,” he thought to himself as this was not his first time with sharks. He had already gone to the man and he was on his way towards the tropical forest. He needed to find a spot where sharks inhabited the water.

He had entered the forest, and he followed the direction that was given to him by the man. He moved through the forest as he could see several animals running around. They were scattering around the place as it seemed like they had remembered him from before. He just smiled at that as he was looking for some form of water. It didn’t take long for him to do that, and he looked around the water to see if this was the right place. He just kept looking until he saw a large shadow. ”How deep is this water anywyas,” he thought to himself. He had touched the water real quick, and noticed that the water had salt in it.

It didn’t make sense, but it seemed like this water was connected to the ocean somehow and that was probably why there were sharks here. He smiled as that was a cool way to hide from the big ocean and gain a new source of food. That was when the shark had moved quickly to Yuurei, and jumped out trying to bite his hand off. The man had quickly jumped back, and he fell on the floor as his heart was pounding from what had almost happen. ”That thing just try to make me handicap didn’t it! You crazy piece of shit!” he shouted as he was nervous as he could have probably bled out from such a wound.

Last edited by Jova on 13/03/14, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2Sharks Do Bite Back [Job] Empty Re: Sharks Do Bite Back [Job] on 12/03/14, 11:59 pm

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier
Yuurei was surprised, and a bit nervous about the situation that had happen. He just looked at the water as the shark had made its way back underwater. He shook his head as he got back up on his feet, and took out his bow. ”You messed up trying to attack me big guy,” he said out loud to the shark. He had moved towards the water as he could see the huge shadow moving around. It looked like it was waiting for Yuurei to get closer. That was scary, and he couldn’t help but be nervous from this. He just stood where he was as he took in deep breathes as he was trying to calm down. This wasn’t easy, but he was thinking about the money.

He had figured out what he was going to do, and knew that it was going to be risky. He had gotten one of his arrow, and a special one at that. He moved a bit in the water, and that was when the shark had decided to move quickly towards Yuurei. It jumped out of the water as it had lunged towards the man. His eyes widen when he saw this, but moved his body away from the shark, and let go of the arrow. ”Out of the Way,” he had disappeared from his spot as he was holding onto the arrow. He got out of harm’s way, but he let go of the arrow as he tumbled on the ground, and got on his knee this time.

”Having a Bad Day,” he said as he quickly took an arrow, and shot it straight at the shark which was in the air. He had hit his mark, and it was sent flying out of the water now. He had smiled at his accomplishment, and he sighed as he didn’t want to be food for sharks. The shark was going crazy on the surface as it was not on water. Yuurei noticed where he was at, and noticed more shadows appeared, and was quick to move towards him. His eyes widen as he started running away from the water. There were sharks lunging at him trying to take a bite out of him. He put as much effort into dodging them as he was able to make it out of the water without being killed, or injured.

Yuurei could only pant from the rush that he had gone through, and looked back at the water. He then turned to the big guy that was there. ”Time to stop you from moving around,” he said as he was getting ready to make sure it was a done deal.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

3Sharks Do Bite Back [Job] Empty Re: Sharks Do Bite Back [Job] on 13/03/14, 12:18 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier
Yuurei had taken one of his other arrows, and aimed it up in the air, and towards the shark. He had shot it towards the beast, and the arrow shattered into five smaller arrows. They held a net between the five, and were sent towards the shark. ”I Got You,” he said to him with a smile on his face. It was as if he had caught a pokemon. He walked over to the shark as he slowly took the arrows out from the ground. It was a long task, but it was worth it. The shark had stopped moving, and he was sure that it was dead. It was deprived of water, and he was just glad the poison had gone through the shark’s body.

He placed the net on his back as he had marched his way back to Balbadd’s Docking area. He had smiled at a bunch of people who were looking at him. It seemed like they were nervous on what they saw. He just looked at the where he was going as he allowed them to say whatever they wanted to say. ”That guy is crazy? Don’t you see the shark on his back? He must be some strong, brave, and crazy to have captured a shark, and drag it along with him,” a man said to his friend. ”Yeah, but you don’t want to talk about him like that. Just stay quiet, and let him move along,” the other man warned his friend.

Yuurei could only smile on what they said about him, and he kept moving. He had arrived at the man’s house, and he knocked on the door with a smile on his face. The man opened up and clapped as he was impressed. ”I knew you could do it, but I am surprised that you were able to capture it,” he said to Yuurei. ”Yeah I know, and it almost took my hand off as well, but still I got what you wanted,” he placed the shark down on the floor. The guy had taken out the pouch of Huang he had prepared because he knew that he would come through with the job done, and handed him the money. Yuurei nodded at him, and turned around. ”Till next time my friend,” he said as he was done for today.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum