You are not connected. Please login or register

Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. I

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. I Empty Asha's Starter Spellbook Mk. I 21/05/15, 10:46 pm

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

Name: Gdhur Mlzmah
Tier: C
Cost: 20 | 10
Element: Life
Class: Supplementary
Range: 20 meters
Cool-Down: 4 posts
Description:
Speed: The earth muddies and the vines reach up from the soil almost instantaneously after the spell is cast. Depending on where the opponent is mid-movement, the vines will have to extend longer from the ground but cannot go above .5 meters. The vines very quickly, at about 3m/s, so it's doubtful they won't catch the enemy.
Scale: The vines are approximately 10 cm in thickness, being very sizable vines capable of marring an opponent's movement.
Range: The spell can be cast underneath the opponent at a max of 20m away from Asha. However, her ability to control the vines and the earth's speed is reduced depending on how close she is to the opponent.
Amount: Two vines erupt from the ground to grab the enemy, one for each foot.
Number of Posts: 3 posts

Name: Tgndid Ms'ny
Tier: D
Cost: 10 | 5
Class: Supplementary
Range: 2 meters
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description:
Speed: The spell begins to heal wounds almost immediately when Asha begins it.
Scale: She can only heal a very small area, just enough to cover a wound when she begins to heal it.
Range: Asha can only perform this if she is within 2 meters of the person and herself. Anything more and it is severely diminished.
Number of Posts: 2 posts

Name: Alsif Krmah
Cost: 10 | 5
Class: Offensive
Range: 5 meters
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description:
Speed: The vine emerges immediately after casting and follows the movement of her staff as she performs the spell. The vines moves at 8m/s. She needs to prepare the spell, so it will take a few moments for her to give commands to the rukh in order to cast it (shouldn't be more than 5s).
Scale: The vine are 10cm in thickness.
Range: The vine can travel up to 5 meters in length.

Name: Life Awareness
Cost: --
Class: Social
Range: 15 meters
Cool-Down: None
Description: Being deeply attuned with life magic and purple rukh, Asha can sense a multitude of life forms surrounding her. She is exceptionally perceptive of her surroundings and always aware of her environment, however she is unable to perform any other action during sensing others--she mainly uses this to find her away around or when she's settling for the night.

Last edited by Asha on 21/05/15, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Gdhur Mlzmah:You need to put how thick the vines are which would be the scale and how many there are which would follow the amount for your tier. You also need to put how fast the ability is cast and how fast the vines moves, you also have to put on how many posts it would immobilize your opponent.
Tgndid Ms'ny:You need to but how fast the spell is cast and how big the healing area of the spell is. You also have to put how much it heals over so many posts which will be listed under the ability guidelines.
Alsif Krmah:The spell needs to list how fast the ability is cast, how fast the vines move and how many there are, in this case there would only be one. And the cool down would be 2 posts not three, also the amount of sustains depend on your tier, also you need to list how thick the vine is which would be affected by the scale.
Dry Krmah: Mages can't use defensive abilities so this ability is technically void.

Okay, since you are a beginner mistakes are common, you have good ideas for abilities but you missed some things but all people do at first.
Here's the ability guidelines page to look over

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2486-ability-guidelines-important#11813

And in case you have trouble here is a page that gives info on making abilities.

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t4309-how-to-make-an-ability

I hope these are somewhat of a help to you, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I will offer my assistance. ^-^

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

bump~

i decided to get rid of the defensive spell and just fix up the others. hope i did it right!

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Alrighty~ Looks pretty good. I'll do a few minor fixes and simplify a few of your abilities ^_^. Let me know if the following are okay:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Gdhur Mlzmah
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 | 10
[b]Element:[/b] Life
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] 20 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts or sustained+1
[b]Description:[/b]
Casting the spell at the ground, the magoi moves at 15 m/s to a predetermined location. The earth muddies and two vines reach up from the soil at 15 m/s, going up to .5 meters above the ground to wrap around an opponent's limb, immobilizing it for 2 posts or for 3 posts if both grab the same person. The vines are 10 cm in thickness.

[b]Name:[/b] Tgndid Ms'ny
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 | 5
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] 2 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 posts or sustain+1
Using life Rukh, Asha covers a small wound with the magoi at 10 m/s, healing the wound of D-Tier damage over 2 posts.

[b]Name:[/b] Alsif Krmah
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 | 5
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 5 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 posts or sustain+1
A 10 cm vine, 5 meters in length, emerges from Asha's staff at 10 m/s to coil around or strike an opponent for D-Tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Life Awareness
[b]Cost:[/b] --
[b]Class:[/b] Social
[b]Range:[/b] 15 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] None
[b]Description:[/b] Being deeply attuned with life magic and purple rukh, Asha can sense a multitude of life forms surrounding her. She is exceptionally perceptive of her surroundings and always aware of her environment, however she is unable to perform any other action during sensing others--she mainly uses this to find her away around or when she's settling for the night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum