2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job:

Assassin:

After our sacrifice of the dessert crocodile i sit down. Some healers appear to heal our wounds. When they are done , they leave me and Kabuto alone. I look at her. Are you alright Kabuto? Do yo remember what happened or do i have to fill you in again? Aloso whaa was thst in thr dessert? You suddenly collapsed and did grab to your head. I was really worried .

I then realizze she is still sleeping. She was snoring. It was loud. I shrug and keep oldig her. I carry her to a corner of the temple. Then i sit down and wait until she would wake up. I lean agaisnt the wall. In my mind i think about what happened so far. We knew eachother for quiete some time now. Still we did barely know somethign . I punch myself in my face. Come on Caphalor wake up dumbass. You are getting soft. She is making you weak man, Did he say to himself. I really had to man up more.

175/1500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

kab and cap final at temple chain part 3 Albae_14

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto wakes up indirectly reply to caphalor muttering to himself letting out a big Yawn... "Waaa Baby" though it was just a responses to herself inside her mind as the three main kabutos had united up and began discussing the future while the animals around continued to kill each other and even commit actions of cannibalism. "So what next where we going". Once informed by Caphalor about needed to talk to the local priests she would dart of heading for the first one north west of their position though didn't actually listen to what she needed to talk to them about. She would approach the first and just start waffling while standing so close as if invading his personal space looking really close into his face "So em whats your name Priesty, got anything important to tell me?" The Priest would tell Kabuto a long story about recent events and the pyramid but not of these would interest her and would come out quite boring though she would try to listen to each word hoping that caphalor would be able to make sense of any of this lecture. Though surprisingly kabuto had no urges for his eyes and was more interested in completing the task at hand. Caphalor would walk up from behind her and get to the point of the conversation.

222/1500

kab and cap final at temple chain part 3 New_Signature

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kbuto did wake up. After i informed her she walked away to talk wth a priest. At the moment i stand up and make my move to approach the two a other priest holds be back. Hello noble knight. I am the High Priest Khaldun. I need to have a speak with you. After your wonderfull preformance defeating that dessert corocodile. I am sure you an help me. There are traitors in those walls. A other high priest Akhentaten is really suspicious. I think he and his followers are disrespecting Ra. They do not seem to be loyal oto the all mighty Ra. Can you with that girl maby talk to some of the priests. ind out if they are loyal. THenif you have your information. Report back to me. Caphalor simply nods.

THe priest leaves. I stand a few seconds later behind Kabuto. She was having a conversation about something. I didnt know about what. For sure it was not about what i had to know. I lay a hand on her shoulder. I look the priest in the eyess. I do have a question. I did read alot of things here aboout Ra. I was intested wha the priests think of him. So what do yuo think of Ra?

388/1500

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto listens to Caphalor talk to the priest interrupting her conversation though it was what she wanted so she wouldn't moan at him and listened carefully to the information regarding this ra fellow. the conversation would go on for quite some time with the priest saying allot of dark things regarding this guy though Kabuto would not pick up on all the details she was one who found it difficult to pay attention to things for long periods of time even more so when it was like a lecture of bordom. " How many more old guys do we need to talk to ?...." "Excuse me I am not Old.. ia m only 39...." OLD OLD OLD now shush not talking to you Caphalor?"

word count 344/1500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

I listen carefully to everythign he says. No matter what i asked. The man did seem really positive about the god Ra. He could report that to the high priest. Was atleast 1 man innocent. Then asks Kabuto how much more we have to talk to. I tell her that there are 2 guys left. I thank the priest for his words. I had to stay polite after all. I then move to the next guy. We find him in the south side of the building. It was a older man. Probably 75. I start a conversation with him. I ask the same question like i did ask the first. I notice how bored Kabuto is. I keep a eye on her. You never know what people do when they are bored after all. I understood her really well. Thos people were boring. Still money was money. Why wouldnt he. Maby those guys, maby one of them would tell somethign usefull.

I listen carefully, This man isnt offensive eather. He is really full of Ra. he is so full off him that i had to ask him to wstop talking. I made some excuse that i had to go for some reason. What i did recognize that the answeers were really similar to the man we saw before. A bit difften but the words they both used were quiete familiar. Like he did just rhyme up somethign he had printed in his brain.

I take Kabuto with me to mve to the thirt and last guy.

645/1500

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto followed Caphalor as he moved from priest to priest asking pretty much the same questions which was really boring kabuto which would cause her to drift of into her own world which just happened to be a deadly war inside her mind. Kabuto 4021 launches a magical attack Infernoio Rakffust which slits through 4099 an 2012 kabuto in the labyergith of blood while number 5 bites into the ear of the 702 though with every Kabuto that dies.. fore every drop of blood another Kabuto spawns inside this blood scored world inside her mind with the firs three still staring at each other waiting for one to say something. "Why are we..you ...me here" Neither of the three understood but unlike the others they didn't have their human nature missing and would continue to try and work out the situation though with Kabuto going back into her mind the urges to strike returned. She would leave Caphalor as he spoke to the 3rd priest and would try to get the first priest alone to attack him for his eyes.

525/1500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

This was the last priest. Again nothing. What was this. That guy said those peoele were suspicious but i do only har good things. I know they are are pulling a act. Still they were being honest. I try witht he thirth to get out of his act. HThey sure were hiding someothing. I was sure of it. THe man didnt forfeit. He still told me nothing. I get a bit irritated and angered. Why wouldnt he tell me anything. Why did he say nothing. I snap and start groping the priest. THe priest says nothing. He struggles to et lose.
Caphalor squeezes his neck. THe man starts to choke. His eyes widen and his mouth is opened in a voiceless scream. Then he tops moving. I hade the body carefully at a palace where no one ever could find it. Also did i do this without any other people nearby. I remove his eyes. Well Kabuto was there with him. I turn around. Or not. SHe was gone. That stupid little bratt!!. SHe just walks wherever she wants to go to.

I start running through the temple. I shout Kabuto 's name. KABUTO !!! KABUTO WHERE ARE YOU??

844/1500

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Kabuto lures the priest to a lonely location in order to kill him using a dagger she found within the area trying to remove his eye like everyone else she has killed he starts confessing thinking she is torturing him for information. He is quite loud but the only person who could hear him is Caphalor running through out the local area nearby looking for Kabuto. Blood once again covers Kabuto during this series of jobs though its hardly noticeable anymore since her clothes have been covered I no much blood its as if its the design itself. A blood stained dressed design instead of being clovered in blood. Before Kabuto could finish removing his eye he kills himself which really annoys Kabuto as Caphalor finally finds her unknowingly to her. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU STUPID PERSON, I WASN'T GOING TO KILL YOU" Kabuto grabs his dead head and starts ramming it into the ground continuingly insulting him while she does so.

680/1500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

It takes me a while. Runnng around and shouting Kabuto's name. I heard a man screaming loud. It did sound like he was getting tortured. I wondered why the man was so loud. THat is how i found her. She was sitting on top of one of the first priest we interviewed. The man just diid end its own life.
Kabuto did bump the priests head on the ground over and over. She was yelling at the dead man.
WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU STUPID PERSON, I WASN'T GOING TO KILL YOU"
Did she scream. Her dress now had so much blood that it looked like it was normal.

I sit on my knees next to her and take her hands of the priest. I take her knife and cut the eyes out of the man s head. With m hand i go in the eye sockets. I grab the eyes and pull them out. My hands get red of the blood. The eyes area litlte sliperry in my hands. I take a small bag and put them inthere. Its th bag where i also had the eyes of the man i hd killed lately. Then i take Kabuto in my arms. I hold her agaisnt my chest. With a finger i stroky her hair out of her face. Shh its not your fault he was too weak. We will hide the body where no one will ever be able to find it arlight? Its fine you did what you could. H was just too stupid to not understand you would let him live. Dont let it get to you too much. You shouldnt worry about a low life like him. You have a goal and he sacrificed himself so you can get your goal. Look at it with that possitive sight. Everyon who dies is a offer for you sculpture. We wil finish it together. You and i.

Caphalor leaves her for a few seconds to hide the body and make sure no one could ever find it.
I then return to Kabuto and take her in my arms again. Rememebr i will always be with you. Im ooyur knight.

1204/1500

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto ignores caphalor completely and punches him once in the cheat "You Don't get it" she then quickly exits the area and makes her way outside not knowing where she is going at all as she is very mad to the point she could attack anyone or completely lose her killer instant and become a better person the emotions and realties of Kabuto L prancer were colliding. As Kabuto jogs over a hard platform outside of the pyramid she realises that the once busy area had become extremely quiet without even a foot print whisper being able to be heard. Kabuto takes a look around covering a 360 degree angle before a shining light reflecting of a her eye, and of something reflecting off the sun presents itself to Kabuto. Thrown KnifeX15 Kabuto takes five steps back avoiding a knife just missing her and inflicting the ground though she couldn't see where it was came from when suddenly she could see multiple shines coming from multiple directions as if someone was circling her throwing blade after blade she would successfully avoid 14 blades which would all thrust into the ground remaining standing up. the last blade however would go strait into the back of her foot after she fell to the ground tripping over one of the standing blades preventing her from dodging.

She quickly gets up removing the blade which has left a deep cut in the back of her foot, she draws her wand "Face me now or are you scared of me..." she was hoping he would just leave but the attack would listen to the Young Kabuto and darts into the air and quickly slides onto the stage facing her eye to eye. Wearing a full yellow Button Down Front Shirt, Hooded snakes eye jacket, Belt, Faux , Arm Cuffs, Glove and Pants with a even more brighter yellow crossing over his torso and finally he would have an eye piece joining his eyes making it seem as if he had one eye. The overall design of his outfit would be as if a Yellow Hawk eye had been placed onto it uncovering it with a Black, Yellow and brighter Yellow Theme.

In a extremely Deep voice "You will die here and now.. and little one their is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!" The Assassin starts sprinting towards Kabuto revelling a hidden blade as he launches his arm in a forward punch manner Hidden Blade. Kabuto gives a command to the rukh "DS...D1"Raising a wall between the two of them using it not only to slow the attack but to provide a chance to get out of the way. Assassin attack would break through the wall like it was nothing but would find himself with Kabuto behind him "BLACK SHOT" lunching an attack that he can't even see which will impact his face inflicting C rank Damage to his face causing his nose to break because of the directness of the attack.  The Assassin wouldn't be started by this one bit and simply uses his speed to charge at Kabuto again with the goal of not taking any chances to kill her quickly. ...

1210/1500
Abilities used:
Magoi =160/200

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor gets punched agaisnt his cheeck. Her fist would just hit my helmet. I do not really react. I didnt feel anythig anyway. She then runs away again leaving me alone at that spot. I wanted to follow her bt something was holding me back. It was the second priest. I quickly turn around to face the man. I jump away fromhere incase he would attack me. I look him  in the eyes. He had a evil grin on his face.
Finally the witch will gt punished. Our dear assassin will make sure of that.  
What the hell do you mean bastar. What do you want to do with Kabuto
Isnt it obvious knight. She is a threat and has to be elliminated. We have a very skilled assassin. THat will be the end of the road for her.
Where is she? Tell me where she is now. I have to protect her.
I think i can not allow you to go there. Im sorry I insist you stay here with me and wait till the job is done.
I dont give a shit about that. So now tell me where she is.
I think i cant let you go . its a pity for a young man like you to die here. I gues it cant be helped. SHe got you under her spell i gues. You will die here knight.
I am not undersome kind of spell. I wont die here . Youare the one who is going to die here.

Both the man draw their weapons. We run at eachother. The priest had made a huge mistake. Caphalor knew he would win. THe man probably did to. Still he jsut wanted to buy time for that assassin. I had to finish this fast. I attack the man with my cleaver. The man use sits sword to cblock. The blades cross eachother. Caphalor was definatly stronger. I start putting pressurer on ther blades with my strength. Slowly the cleaver moves down. The priest uses all his strength. Then i take away the pressure quickly. The man falls forward because of the realese of the pressure. I quickly follow up with a kick between the mans legs. The iron boot hurts alot. THe priest collapse. I step forward and ram the spikes of my shield in its stimach. My arm lifts the man hanging on my shield and screaming out the pain. I lift my cleaver again. THe priest watches the blade but is too weak to move his arm to block. Ichop off his head. I let him go. I hide the body and ofcourse take the eyes with y for kabuto.

I still didnt knw where she was. My best chance was to go where i saw her going to. I rn again through the temple. I then hear blades hitting the floor. A wall getting destroyed. I heard sounds of somoene who was fighting. I run to where the sound is commig from. I then finally see Kabuto. i didnt notice the assassin yet. No one ahd noticed him yt. Kabuto's face was turned to some ofer direction. I folow her sight and see something. It had to be the assasssin. The assassins  was rushing forward to atack her. I run without thinking  forward. The assassin didin see me. He was only focussed on the girl. He was about to hit her when somethigdid hit him fromthe side.

Caphalor pushed the assassin away from Kabuto. I releasee a battle roar to give more power to the attack. THe assassin gets pushes back. THe assasisn moved his head. He was notprepared for this. Te priest would hold busy this man while he would kill the girl. Like it did atter. then he would jut kill them both.

Caphalor stands infront of Kabuto. I do not look at her. The veins are strongly vissible. His white eyes were red because of the small veins in the eyes were now vissible. His body was shaking of anger. He did look like a psychopath trying to protect what it had left. It did look kind of scary. Even the assassin had its hassitation to attack this mad man.
I opened my mouth . My sound of his voice was filled with anger hatred and the bloodlust.
You wont touvch this girl. Fight me coward. I will cut you downa nd let the ravens eat you alive. I curse you and you will go to the hell. If you want her you have to go through me !!

Wih those words Caphalor attacks. I swing around with my clearver like its nothing. I dodg ehis atttacks and he dodges mine. We keep going like this for 30 minutes. Caphalor cut the assassin more then 40 times. with my clearver doing a lot of damage. I block his blade with my shield a vew times and he parrays my cleaver. We fight but after a few moments we are still fighting. Both of ushave some stcetches and wounds but my armor protected me well. We thn take our distances and look at eachoter like we are looking at our pray. I  made sure i was standing infront of Kabuto again so he could not attack her.  

1425/1500

Last edited by Caphalor on 20/05/15, 05:18 am; edited 1 time in total

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto watched as Caphalor came out of no where to her aid taking over the fight exchanging as many words as blows, taking injuries and dealing some. The conflict would go on and on and with every step Kabuto made to try get a view on the Assassin caphalor made such a step to match her always placing himself between himself and the Assassin which kind of annoyed her a little. "This was totally my fight mr Greedy" Kabuto would pick up some of the Assassins thrown blades which were in the ground and started belting them as hard as she could over Caphalor head with the intention of trying to hit the Assassin another way though every shot would miss and simply cause the Assassin to start laughing during his fight with Caphalor "What a stupid girl.. hardly worth my time". Kabuto heard this and got a bit annoyed and wanted to just rekt this Assassin.

The Assassin move in for a deadly attack on Caphalor Hidden Blade though before caphalor could react or the attack reach Kabuto would give her commands "BLADE VALLY...BLACK SHOT...RipQuip " Razing the ground directly infront of Caphalor pushing the Assassin upwards causing his attack to hit nothing but air as his momentum caused him to go into a fall of the risen area directly above Caphalor whos face was currently tasting the risen ground. Kabuto quickly followed up with a invisible orb attack to the Assassin face and pulling the ground up to form a sword matching the look of Caphalor and attempting to smack the Assassin in the face on his way down.

Kabuto had implemented her plan perfectly inflicting a C teir attack and a D teir attack to the Assassin though this was not enough to take him down as he knee her in the face laying her on her back "YOU DIE HERE" the Assassin moves forward to kill kabuto with his dagger.... and their is nothing she can do about it with the Assassin knee on her wand..."Caphalor help".

1555/1500
abilities used:
Magoi = 130/200
Assassin has taken =1B and 1 D worth of damage so far

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor watched at how Kabuto fought. He understood her reaction for caling me a greed. I let her have her fun. She had the right to fight too. He attacked her and i would just be here to protect her. hen she get kned in her face. His anger rose again. He was at full rage Then i heard Kabuto s voice calling out for help. That brought me back to my senses. I use my Shield Dash to push him away. I then look down at Kabuto. You are really strong . Dont worry i was not taking over your fight. Still you are not a killer. I am. If you dont mind i will finish this fight. I protect you. I always will be on your side if you need me.

With those words i turn around . I walk up to the assassin. he was still recovering from all the damage he got from Kabuto. I  start the attack. I run straight in. I ue my Skullclash at its chest. It is immobilized now. THe assssin trys to breath. Nothign would have prepared him for this odd attack. I contineau with The butcher slicing down icausiing a wiound fronm hisleft shoulder to its right side of his hip. The assassin cursees me. The assassin makes a move to attack me but instead he rolls and is going fter Kabuto now. I qucly react by throwing my cleaver after the Assassin. The sleaver spins once and then lands in the assassinsback doing d - tier damage . He falls on the ground. I take my cleaver backa nd sthrows the assasin agaisnt a wall casino again D-tier damage. I Let my range loose on the assassin and cut him 20 times with my cleaver before calling Dow a d take my distance.

THne the assassin shows us a poison. He tells that we would never get him alive. He then drinks it and fals dead onthe ground a few seconds later. I simply take the eyes and puts them with the others. I tehn walk to Kabbuto. Like i did before i pic her up and carry her in my arms to the high priest. I explaineverythign to him. He said he would handle everything and give him the strange letter that was on the dead body of the assassin . To thank us he let some healers heal both of us. Besides of that does her reward us. A few seconds later me and Kabuto leave the temple.

1669/1500

used abilties:

stamina 170/200

...................__