You are not connected. Please login or register

The bandit Brothers [Lagi Solo/ B rank]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

So there has been somewhat of a buzz lately that has been involving a few mishaps with bandits. They have been getting bold as of late making their way to pretty on the innocent townsfolk of Reim while they continue to go through their everyday lives, or even the simple attempt of trying to rebuild the everyday life that they lost because of the war. They were trying hard, Lagi could see that very much and cared for them immensely. He sat on his throne in silence, wondering when the last day will be since he will ever get to sit on a throne again. To one day be adored and admired by his people as he continued to work hard to protect them. “Don’t these people know that I was willing to give the better years of my life? It wasn’t like I was just some old far that didn’t do anything for them. The only time I was off the throne, I was pulling my weight as either a newly crowned champion, or helping around the village. Right hidan?” Hidan was doing some calculations in the corner and he pushed his glasses up.

“Hmm? Yes, you are the undisputed king, the only king. Jezz, these damages are starting to be a bit of a pain. “ Lagi raised his eye brow ad he hopped off his throne and walked towards Hidan. Damage reports again?” Hidan nodded his head as he handed Lagi a piece of paper. “It’s as you say, my lord. There are about three bandit brothers to be exact. Three brothers have taken up banditry, skulking around taverns and preying upon the drunks that stumble out of them.” Lagi shrugged and turns away.

“What do we have guards for nowadays? They are around long enough to make a report but can’t handle something as simple as taking care of three amateurs?” Hidan made a sharp cough and shook his head. “Well, one of the people that they seemed to have assaulted was a friend of one of the generals from the unity corps. “ Lagi would stop dead in his tracks and suck his teeth.” Guess it can’t be helped then I would have to make an example out of them if they continue to pursue this life of crime.

The three bandit brothers were definitely around ad about. Lagi’s inner intelligence circle was able to provide him a clear description of them, that he decided that he would be able to move with that. “…..” Lagi didn’t have el drago with him; it was just himself, his gear, and Orie at the time being. Lagi was dressed in some kind of outfit less discreet and more mysterious, much like the outfit he wears when he sneaks out. The bandit brothers have somewhat of a route that they take whenever they are p o their bad deeds. Lag was stalking them for quite some time in his unity corp uniform. He was simply blending in, with his dark outfit, using his powerful mobility to track them as Lagi got closer and used deadly strike to the guy with the spiked came from behind. Marco fell with a thud as Lagi jumped back

“How did he get behind us without us noticing?!” One of the bandits said as he went after lagi. “Marco!!” The other bandit tended to his brother for a quick minute. He wasn’t dead, but he couldn’t move. Balento used “Wack” , in order to beat LAgi’s head in for what he did to marco. “Im going to clobber you for what you dd to my brother. “ Lagi then used breathing blast very quickly to basically blow the fat tub of lard away, clashing with his attack and dealing the overweight an c rank damage. “Family, it must be nice to have some. You know the old man you beat up? He was a family man too.”

It was around that time that leo took out his blow dart and blew it at lagi, using Stun. Lagi counters with the bulk up speed and bulk up strength combo. Dodging the blow dart at 20 m/s and smacking at leo’s hands with b rank strength, breaking them. Leo winced in pan as he cradled and lagi walked on over to the downed marco. “ Now, what should I do with you?” Lagi would say as he brought his feet down once to deal b rank damage to the man’s leg. Lagi would then bring down another stomp to the man’s other leg, breaking both of marcus’s legs. “good….lesson learned?.” Lagi would then snap at the nearest guards to arrest the bandits.

750/750

abilities used
Spoiler:

210/350

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum