You are not connected. Please login or register

Caphalor od jobs part 2 done/solo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Caphalor od jobs part 2 done/solo Empty Caphalor od jobs part 2 done/solo on 08/05/15, 11:56 pm

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
Job :
Job Name: Lonely Orphans
Job Rank: D-Tier
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 50 XP, 3,000 Huang
Job Overview: Since the attack during the Festival of the Broken Sun, there has been an increase in the number of orphans. The children are sad and lonely. Visiting them and cheering them up by making them happy through laughter, singing and dancing, telling them stories, or other means, will be rewarded.

Caphalor was after a hard long day work walking to the place he was staying. On his way hoome he passed by a odd building. He did not see it before. He was not interested in the invirmonet around him anyway. Somehow today that building caught his attention. I do not know how or why but i stand infront of it and watch. I feel i have to go here. I take a step to the building. I tak a another and a another. THen i stand at the door and knock on it. The door opens and a old grey haired woman opens the door. Oh hello sir can i help you? Did you come to visit the orphans? Maby you can make them happy. They are really sad and ocurse i will reward you. The reward sounded like music in his ears. Money was always welcome. His feelings did lead him here so he better should follow his instinct. I nod but do not say anythign and enter the house. She  leads me to a  room. Inside are 15 children. They all look sad. Oh those sad faces made Caphalor so happy. A smile was vissible on his eyes. He enjoyed this. THis are the children i was talking about. Sorry to buden you but im old and not able to do much to make them smile. No problem i will handle this. THe woman leaves and Caphalor gathers he children around him. He hated to make people smile. THey would pay for this for sure.

Caphalor trys to smile. Hello im here to make you all happy again and no i will not tell you my name. Im going to tell you all a story. Its about a butchers son. The son of a sixty yars old butcher was the proud owner of his own shop in Reim. He got a little upset when a eighty years old man entered the shop. THe bell did ring joyfull when the door opened. The man entered  the shop walking a bit clumsy. He asked the younger man with his childfull puppy eyes for  a slice saucage. It was actually kind of odd for a old man to enter a shop just for a slice. He knew some older peole liked to go back to their childhood. The young man stroke the back of his head. He was a little suprised. He then turned around and took a sharp knife. he did cut a fat slice saucage, He laughed at the olld man and gave it to him. The old man blushed when he got his slice of mead. He thanked the son and pranced a bit creaky outof the shop.

Caphalor stops talking. The children around him were all smiling giggling or laughing. Some did hug Caphalor. He sits calm and let the go. THey asked for more stories but it was already late. I had to go. Caphalor excuses himselfaand stands up. He walks around and finds the old woman. SHe smileds to him. THank you stranger you cant imagine how gratefull i am. Here is your reward. Caphalor nods and takes the gold coins. He then goes tot he door and walks outside.

That night he was stubborn at falling slee. He couldnt sleep. He hated what just happened. He had to take revenge for what they forced him to do. He picks up his armor nd cleaver. he then leaves the place and heads to the house of the orphans. I knock on the door. THe woman opens and quickly let me in. She was not awar eof the danger at all. As soon the dor was closed i drew my weapon. Cphalor swings the cleaver down on the womans neck. I hear a  crack. The neck was prbabl broken by the huge impct. Blood did splash up to the wall and on my armor. I walk futher and  soon find the rest room of the 15 orphans. It was time to finish this. With a evil laugh he  walks tp the small beds and jabs, slices and chops with his cleaver in the young body s. Caphalor keeps laughing. The screeams of there pain and the crying surrounds the room. That sound only excites him even more and he attacks faster. A couple of minutes later its quiet. Everywhere is blood. Im a bit sweaty. I then leave the buidling go to a river and clean my self, clothes, armor and cleaver. After that i return to my bed and fall asleep with a big smile

753/500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Caphalor od jobs part 2 done/solo Albae_14

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]