Shrouded Isle: Gunning for Treasure [Event/Kill Viable]

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Cerberus nodded when Merrze accepted the rest of her group and listened to her questions. "The answer to your first question is a long one. I only know a few things, but the Red Lions were a race of intelligent creatures from Alma Torran. For reasons that I don't know, they now live beyond the Great Rift in the Dark Continent. My master said that outside of that place, they lose their true form and resemble a human in appearance. As for what is beyond this room, I think it's safe to say you can expect more monsters. This island has been full of them for quite some time."

When Lagi spoke, the Cerberus listened silently, noticing that the man seemed unhappy with the response he had received. The Cerberus was unsure why Lagi found Merrze's unwillingness to accept slavery admirable. The Fanalis woman had just stated she would rather see her population starve than let them live in comfort with a few less freedoms. It was one of the things the Cerberus had always found fascinating about humans, they had such passionate emotions over simple concepts.

Once Lagi had asked his questions, the Cerberus spoke up with a confused look on its faces. "You come in search of my master's treasure and you dont know his name? Gunner was my master. He asked me to guard this fortune with his dying breath and I have been here ever since. I haven't left this cavern in many years, so that name does not sound familiar, nor do I know much about what happens outside. The only thing I've noticed is that the creatures of the island have grown vicious. Sometimes they find their way in the cave, which gives me a tasty treat. As for the drawings, they are part of the records that the Torran people left behind. They wanted to preserve their knowledge for future generations, if you can read their language of course."

Growing tired, the Cerberus gestured to the other side of the cavern. "Go on now, the treasure awaits."

The group would cross the bridge to continue traveling through another tunnel that quickly drew dark. Giddy Lee had the torch lit before they got very far, handing it to whoever was leading. They would walk for quite some time before they saw a glowing light. The tunnel dumped them in a room containing a bunch of smashed crates and barrels. A luminescent fungus hung from the ceiling in a small orb. Water trickled down from the ceiling, pooling up on the ground around them.

It connected to a larger room on one side which was filled with several mounds of treasure. Among the piles were items cast in gold, golden coins, large gems and jewels. The pirates would immediately begin filling the vases full of treasure. While they worked, the treasure-hunters could assist or stand around to keep an eye on any creatures. Lagi and Merrze would find their attention drawn to different piles, each pulled by a different item.

Merrze would find an intricate magic tool, fashioned into the shape of a metallic fist. On one end, there was a place for her to slide her upper arm into it and control the metallic hand by a system of strings that were connected to pulleys. A magical circle was engraved into the palm of the metallic hand. In Lagi's pile, he would find an elegantly crafted sickle with a chain that hung from the pommel. A magical circle was engraved into the hilt of the sickle.

If the treasure-hunters were to look up, they would notice the room held a very high ceiling. About thirty meters up, the walls were covered in a sticky web.

OOC: Please post in 48 hours. No posting order.

Lagi:

Merrze:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi had no clue about this new world gibberish and the fact that fanalis used to be something other than humanoid creatures. Perhaps that might be true, due to the fact that they obtained incredible strength and speed. “So there is a portal in the dark continent that connects our would to another world. In that world, Merrze is what? A Giant red lion? So Is that why most of the fanalis is obsessed with the dark continent as their true home? They must be talking about the portal without even knowing it?”

Lagi bit his lip when he realized what was going on. The Toran people must of been the first group of people that came here with the new world. “There’s information on those wall that we definitely missed out on. Can’t even log them….-Would have been useful to someone.”

The treas- hey wait… how are you filling all of those things in the vase like that? Where do I get one of those?”
Lagi was seriously starting to regret bringing el drago, as well as a bag big enough to haul all of the gold. Either way, lagi walked over to the shiny gold sickle and picked it up.. “This is a pretty unique weapon, I wish I knew how to use it. “ Though Lagi would have given merrze a wave when he saw her ty with her giant fist, or whatever the hell that thing was. Looking up, Lagi frowned again as he examined the ceiling as if he was in a trance. “ Worst case scenario, what would be the way out of here if were going to dump all of this treasure on the boat and whatnot?” Lagi said as he started to put some gems in his backpack as he looked around for some monsters to show up.

OOC: Azix can you code the weapon for me so i can copy it to my vault?

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Shrouded Isle: Gunning for Treasure [Event/Kill Viable] - Page 2 CrChE3t

Shrouded Isle: Gunning for Treasure [Event/Kill Viable] - Page 2 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze nodded after hearing her questions answered by the beast, she was grateful to have this knowledge even though there was not a lot it should be shared with her fellow Fanalis, if they came from some other world then the same might apply to the other creatures on this planet, she was curious but at the moment she had to be more focused on the task that was on, it'd would be great if one day more amounts of people could come here, and learn more about this place and possibly the other world, she thought but she snapped back and went into the next room.

She looked at the treasure and everything else that was in the room, she thought the riches would be good since she would need money but something had drawn her interest was this fist shaped object, she walked up to it and grabbed, on the palm there was a magic symbol that meant it was magic tool, the fanalis was interested in it, she noticed it had pulleys so that it could be be worn on her arm and operate like one too. She might try and put it on after they left the cave, she put it in a satchel so she could get in case she needed to pull it out.

As she kept her eye out while people collected treasure she looked up at the ceiling, there were webs which didn't give the warrior a comforting feeling, based off the looks it might have been from some creature, she was of course prepared for possible fighting but she would give the others warning on the off chance that they weren't paying attention to their surroundings.

"We might want to hurry up, based on the looks of the ceiling there might be some spider-esque creatures in here, in there area they might be able to surround us and have the advantage. So be on guard and be prepared to fight at any moment."

Shrouded Isle: Gunning for Treasure [Event/Kill Viable] - Page 2 OJgAYLo

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir paused for a moment as the giant beast answered the two's questions. Bahir looked to Dorian and the other pirates and noticed how little they cared for the answers. They were set on their mission. Bahir, on the other hand, couldn't help but dote on the cerberus's answers. The dark continent? Red Lions? Magical shapeshifters? The fanalis's mind wandered and he sighed softly. He wasn't going to let him forget the subject matter, he just knew that he had to keep pushing for now. The Dark Continent...

Bahir walked into the treasure room and quickly surveyed the area. His eyes moving from the top of the corridor down slowly to the walls, noticing some weird material that resembled webbing, and then to the actual stones and treasures. Bahir watched as the pirates went to scrambling to load up all of the treasure. Bahir's eyes went to Lagi and Merrze and noticed the two standing guard, keeping watch for them. Bahir, thinking to quicken the pace, began assisting the pirates and loading treasure into their enchanted vases.

Shrouded Isle: Gunning for Treasure [Event/Kill Viable] - Page 2 XhmcID2Shrouded Isle: Gunning for Treasure [Event/Kill Viable] - Page 2 ZvsP1Sc

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Dorian looked up when Lagi asked about the magical vases and chuckled, "Gotta steal from the right magician. I was telling your friend here about them earlier. We did a job one time-" Before he could get further into his explanation, four dark objects fell from above and landed around Dorian. They were soon revealed to be small spiders that skittered towards the pirate. While only about as big as a fist, these spiders were quick and their bite was painful, as Dorian would soon find out if no one tried to help him.

Shrouded Isle: Gunning for Treasure [Event/Kill Viable] - Page 2 EPIwAJ0

At the same time, a large spider descended from the ceiling, hanging from a web, till it was twenty meters above the group. Long trails of saliva dripped from its fangs as it quickly scanned the room. Locking eyes on Lagi, the Broodmother opened its mouth wide and released a six-meter wide beam of light at the Emperor. After attacking Lagi, the spider dropped to the ground ten meters away from Merrze and shot a ball of web at the Fanalis to immobilize her. Assuming Fluffy was close to the Fanalis, the spider would fire a blue laser at Merrze's pet to keep it busy.

Shrouded Isle: Gunning for Treasure [Event/Kill Viable] - Page 2 ZuZYXYE

Chiggers and Giddy Lee looked fearful at the new creatures that had shown up and moved away to avoid them. Trusting the treasure-hunters to keep them protected, they continued loading up the enchanted vases. The pirates kept an eye to make sure they weren't in any immediate danger while doing so.

”Combat Details”:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When Merrze first saw the spider appear from the ceiling she sighed slightly, of course she had to be right about the possibility of spider monsters. She quickly pulled her new toy out of her bag and put it on her left hand so she would be prepared to test it out and strike the monster with it when it got close. She followed it with her eyes and when it dropped to the ground she saw the creature fire web ball at her she quickly grabbed her amulet to shoot a lightning bolt at the web ball to destroy it.

After it would hit the web ball she put up her right hand, which had her dripping glove on it, and shot a stream of slime at the spider to slow it down and deal some damage to it, she then made Fluffy use Roaring Inferno to clash with the attack that was heading his way. She then would have him shoot two spikes at the broodmother. She would leave the little spiders to Bahir for now and would hope for some help from the Emperor to deal with the horrifying spider mother. The creature was hideous to her but of course it was basically defending it's home, that didn't mean Merrze had problem killing it to save everyone.

Magoi:75/200
8/10 ammunition
Abilities used:

Items used:

Last edited by Merrze on 31/05/15, 07:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Simply by looking at the creature LAgi knew that it was bad news. Though Lagi had to give orders and focus on. Seeing the four soldiers surrounding Dorin, Lagi waved his hand over the area quickly so orie could fire off at least two acid bullets from Lagi’s hand that’s 1 meter in size, directed to two of the spiders, 1 for each of them. Atleast this would make them scatter if he missed and give bahir an easier time. “Bahir, protect dorian and the others. “ Within that quick moment, Lagi saw the Brood Mother fire off a wide beam of light at Lagi. He quickly snapped his fingers at the beam to use Snap Shockwave in order to clash with the beam and started to plan his counter attack. After clashing with the broodmother, Lagi quickly took out his angelic bow and fired a basic shot at the midsection of the beat. The arrow would be travelling about 30 meters max at 20 m/s dealing b rank holy damage. “I got you sweetheart. Lagi would say with a small wink.”

215/350

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir had began to zone out as he was gathering the treasures with the pirates. The sudden absence of Dorian's voice caught Bahir's attention, while Lagi's calling of his name snapped him into action. Almost instinctively, Bahir used his left hand to draw two of his throwing spikes from the handle of his dagger and threw them at the two spiders that Lagi did not target with his Sting, looking to send one spike to each of the spiders. He aimed for the section between their eyes, being careful not to pierce any part of Dorian. Bahir drew his Shadow's Fang, placing the serpent's kiss on his hip where the dagger once was.

Out of the corner of his eye, Bahir noticed the larger spider descending out of the corner of his eyes, but tried to stay focused on the pirates' safety as he was instructed.

Stamina: 90/160
Ammunition
Poke Poke: 11/15
Abilities Used:

Shrouded Isle: Gunning for Treasure [Event/Kill Viable] - Page 2 XhmcID2Shrouded Isle: Gunning for Treasure [Event/Kill Viable] - Page 2 ZvsP1Sc

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

While the Broodmother fell to the ground, it noted an explosion of light and sound as its spell clashed with Lagi's shockwave of sound. An arrow of light whizzed over the arachnid's body, missing its mark. Once on the ground, the spider grew frusterated that its attacks were ineffective, the ball of web destroyed by a bolt of lightning, while the laser was disrupted by a fireball. This information was enough for the spider to realize that it was outmatched against so many opponents. Reflexively, the Broodmother used Predator's Cloak to bend the light around her, making herself invisible as she skittered diagonally backwards and to its left moving ten meters up the wall. At the same time, the Broodmother released an Ominous Light towards Merrze. The beam of focused light would burn up the slime as it continued towards its target, albeit weakened. Fluffy's two spikes would find nothing but air by the time they reached the area where the Broodmother had been moments before. With the distraction and the cloak of invisibility, the Broodmother hoped it had a few moments to plot how to pick off her prey one-by-one.

During all this, Lagi and Bahir had taken out the broodlings, the young spiders' brains so focused on attacking Dorian to notice their attacks. The pirate flashed the two men a thankful grin, "Thanks lads, I owe you one." He then made sure to put himself as far away from the fighting as possible, while still being able to collect treasure.

Suddenly, the island shook violently and a loud rumble filled the room. The force of the tremors caused part of the cave behind the group to collapse. Outside of the cave, if El Drago were to look up, he would notice a beacon of light flared up high into the sky when the tremors started. Whether this made the dragon curious enough to investigate had yet to be seen, but if so, he would find that it emerged from the center of the island where the other group of treasure-hunters were.

The Broodmother felt the tremors start and chose that moment to skitter towards Lagi, waiting until it was within ten meters to fire off a blue-ray.

”Combat Details”:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I guess I’m no gunner then, not with that miss. Lagi would say as he sucked his teeth, holding the bow firmly in one hand while keeping the other one open. He was going to give this spider being a snap, but it went and disappeared. Already taking a gander of its speed, something  that strong, that big and moving that fast was a terrible combination. I guessing fanalis hearing is a lot better than humans, can you hear  it? “Though maybe he misspoke. Due to the fact that he saw a beam heading towards merrze. Merre!” Lagi called out to her but there wasn’t much he could do. He kept his eyes open and looked around for the enemy. “ Where?!”

When the tremors started it shook lagi up a bit, but he maintained his composure and looked around while keeping his movement,  target standing still is an easy one. The sound of the blast heading his way was a good enough indication that he was being attacked, in which he  just snapped his fingers at it to clash with snap shockwave once more and  send a b rank sound vibration through the air at 25 m/s back towards the area of where the attack came from. The sound shockwave was low key and can hardly be seen, there was some hope that Lagi can put a hurting on this creature and continue on. It would be 10 meters from lagi hypothetically, and the tremors put lagi in a wild state of thinking to looking ll around him, tensing u for the next attack.

El drago looked up at the sky and noticed the beam of light and the tremors. “ That looks like trouble….” He looked back at the cave and then looked back to the area. He’s taking too long, I guess some investigation would be in order so I don’t seem too idle. “ El drago zoomed into the air at 25 m/s towards the beacon of light in order to investigate.

195/350

ability used
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir nodded to the pirate. The man's thanks wasn't necessary, but since it was offered Bahir decided to acknowledge it. He moved towards Lagi not too long after having taken care of the broodlings. The fanalis made it to the Dragon Emperor in time to see a that the spider had disappeared. What the... The assassin clicked his tongue at the discovery that their opponent could conceal itself. How should we deal with this? He thought to himself. Not long after the spy tried to formulate a plan, the island began to shake. He lost his footing for only a moment, readjusting his feet so that he could remain standing.

During the moment of readjustment, the Broodmother decided to strike. Bahir's attention was brought to this when a light caught the corner of his eye. Lagi was on to this as well and reacted a bit sooner than Bahir. The man snapped, diffusing the beam with his shockwave. Bahir figured that this would be the best time, the spider gave its position away. Bahir threw four of his spikes as his sickly sting travelled towards the location that the beam of light originated from, hoping to poison the creature and slow it down a bit. If this works... they won't have that much of a problem hitting the bastard. He thought as his spikes headed towards their target, each spike would deal D-Tier poisonous effects.
Stamina:60/160
Ammunition
Poke Poke: 11/15

Cool Downs
Sting: 3 Posts

Abilities used:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze had her pet, who was slightly in front of her, use Roaring Inferno again to counter the attack that was heading her way. Since the creature was invisible she had no way of knowing where it was going to be so she had to plan her next attack out so that she could hurt the creature. The Brood mother was fast and strong so it was a hassle to deal with. She had no idea how they would take the creature out but then the fiery redhead started to think about it for a second. Since the spider was heavy fast and they were in cave it would definitely make some sort of noise in a place like this.

Merrze focused on where she heard the spider creature and saw the attacks incoming, she had Fluffy behind her and she used Fanalis Shout on it to possibly stop it so they could continue to attack it with all of their might. She didn't know if her guess would be accurate but since she had acute hearing she would be able to give a good estimate where the creature was. If it worked they would be able to bombard the creature with attacks and hopefully kill it before they would waste any more energy.

Stamina:40/190
Moves Used:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Even under the predator's cloak, between Lagi's darting gaze and the Fanalis' acute hearing, the Broodmother's surprise attack was ruined. Alerted to the blue beam of light coming towards him, the Emperor stopped the spell in its tracks with a snap of his fingers. The shockwave of sound his fingers created continued on, weakend from the clash, to slam into the Broodmother. The soundwaves battered the beast's brain, stunning it for a moment.

Bahir and Merrze quickly capitalized on the opportunity, working in tandem to weaken the Broodmother. The Fanalis assassin threw four poisoned-tipped spikes which struck the beast's abdomen. The poison seeped through the spider's veins, dulling its reactions. At the same time, the Fanalis warrior let out a mighty roar which immobilized the Broodmother. While the spider was still invisible, she couldn't use that to her advantage with her position exposed or with an inability to move. That only left the Broodmother with only other option, hit hard. The spider took aim at Lagi and cast another Ominous Light at him.

”Combat Details”:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

So the dammed beast was in front of him? A few meters away from what Lagi could tell. He clashed again with the blue beam by snapping his fingers one last time to sustain his snap shockwave and send another shockwave at the beast, but it would be the last time he could do that move for a while. After that counter attack, Lagi then extended both arms to 12.5 meters and twists them at 25 m/s. After reaching their peak, his arms become a pair of cyclones with each arm 12.5 meters in scale that moves at 25 m/s. Each cyclone is capable of B rank damage, a total of A rank damage to kill the spider that was about 10 meters away from him and current immobilized” HOLY WUBSTORM!!!!!!” The sound of the cyclones were like the sound of a Jet engine tearing away at spider and potentially killing it if Lagi’s move landed.

135 Magoi / 350 left

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Seeing Lagi diffuse the beam of light once more and extend his arms towards the Broodmother, gave Bahir the cue he needed. The fanalis pulled out his triple stick and began to move towards the immobilized creature. His eyes were focused on the glob of goo that seemed to be floating in the air and sinking to the ground. Even though he could see the Broodmother, Merrze's magic tool made it easy to identify where the creature was. Once he was within range, he brought his triple stick around, using his roundabout bop in unison with Lagi's Wubstorm. The fanalis could only hope that the Broodmother would be finished after this barrage of attacks.

Stamina: 30/160
Ammunition
Poke Poke 11/15

Cool Downs
Sting - 2 Posts
Abilities Used:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Once again, the Broodmother's beam of light clashed with Lagi's snap shockwave, destroying both spells. Following up on his attack, Lagi continued by manipulating his arms to create two mighty cyclones, which rent the beast open. At the same time, Bahir moved in to wallop the spider with his triple-stick staff on the creature's abdomen. The Broodmother was immobilized, unable to react to the Emperor and his Shadow's attacks in time. With a shrill cry, the spider let out its final breath and collapsed to the ground.

Now that the creatures in the treasure-room had been defeated, Lagi and the two Fanalis would notice that the Pirates had managed to stuff most of the treasure in their magical vases. Dorian looked over at Bahir as he shoved the last pile of gold coins into his vase. "I think this is enough. Let's get out of here before anymore spiders show up."

While the treasure-hunters couldn't go back the way they came, there was a staircase along one section of the wall that led to a door. Beyond that door, they would find a spiral-staircase that appeared to lead them endlessly ever upwards into darkness.

By this time, El Drago would be nearing the temple at the center of the island, the source of the bright light. If the dragon's gaze lifted up to the heavens to follow the light, he would notice that the afternoon sky seemed to be ripping apart, swirling around madly.

OOC: Congratulations on retrieving Gunner's treasure. Please post an exit in this thread and head over to Forgotten Knowledge for the conclusion of this event.

Forgotten Knowledge: Click Here

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Alright, that was a petty difficult workout, but I think we managed to kill it just fine. Great Teamwork… “ Lagi would say as he brushed himself off and looked at his duality weapon. “I managed to get myself a nice toy…. And my share of the gold…. Lets go …” Lagi walked towards the spiral staircase, awaiting what might happen next.

What in the…..what madness is this?!” Was this an omen? Some form of sorcery? El Drago had no clue what he was bearing witness to as he saw the swirls in the sky. “Is this temple causing all of this?

-Exit.

Lagi's Vault

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I agree Lagi, good job everyone."

She felt like she wished she had helped land a finishing blow on the creature but this way she had more energy to conserve encase they ran into anymore dangerous creatures on their journey. She was glad no one was really hurt, they got the treasure and Merrze got her new tool which would be very useful in the future most likely. Merrze and her pet followed after Lagi to see what was ahead of them.

[Exit]

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir listened for the Broodmother's final cries. The sounds washing him with relief. He looked towards the ground as the others in the room began talking to each other, congratulating one another. The fanalis remained silent. He quietly put his shadow's fang in the holster for his triple stick. While Lagi and Merrze headed towards the staircase, Bahir connected the three sections of his triple stick and let out the breath he was holding and began to lean on the staff. His bloodied eyes made it a bit harder for him to see, but thankfully Dorian was still in the room. The pirate put his hand on Bahir's back, guiding him towards the staircase.

--EXIT--

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum