You are not connected. Please login or register

Gang Problem [Job, w/Yushin]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gang Problem [Job, w/Yushin] Empty Gang Problem [Job, w/Yushin] 26/04/15, 05:48 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Details:

It has been quiet in the city for several days, no one was out and the city looked like a death one. The swordsman didn’t bother to ask for what was going on and instead enjoying the quietness, but quickly felt bored and didn’t know what to do. He got up from the bed and took a flute from his pocket, planning to play one or two melody to entertain himself before sitting at the window sill. Tenma watched the empty street silently from the opened window, he had been observing the street become emptier for several days and the amount of people who went out was very few.

He started to play his flute to deliver a calming tone to everyone who heard it, what could possibly happened to suddenly make this crowded city become a quiet one. He tried to ask the inn owner at the other day and was surprised to found out that there was a violent gang in the city, that was the reason why everyone afraid to go out. The swordsman wondered if the city guard was too busy to deal with this, but then again, he knew that if Yushin realized about this… they will be on the street and stalking the gang now, he would think to might as well wipe them out. Lucky he, Yushin didn’t hear about that since he was already at his own room yesterday night.

Suddenly, Tenma felt the chills on his body when someone knocked his door. His bad feeling came true when he saw the white haired man coming in with a smile after Tenma opened the door. He’s excited… this is bad…

Yushin came with a wide smile plastered on his face and sparkle on his eyes, obviously he had something to say to Tenma and the swordsman knew the young man too well to the point he had foreseen what Yushin going to say. He will ask me to wipe that gang with him…and maybe go alone if I refuse to go… Hopefully his thought was not true as he kept mentally praying inside his head, hoping that Yushin would not be naïve and asked him to stalk the gang right away.

But before Yushin could say anything, Tenma started to speak, “What is that wide smile meaning?”

Word Count : 385

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

"It means," he began, "exactly what you are thinking friend." He walked towards Tenma with light footsteps and stopped before him. "There is trouble brewing amongst the streets. You have realized it yourself Tenma. Yushin walked past the easterner and picked up a cup and poured himself hot tea. Continuing to face away from Tenma towards the door, Yushin continued. "Do not lie to me. You are curious yourself as well." Taking a sip from his cup, he closed his eyes at the comforting sensation given by the tea. Taking notice of the leaves used to brew the tea, Yushin could make out that the origins of the particular brew could be found in the further west of Reim. It was a common tea, nothing special, however it gave Yushin a bit of delight to know these things.

Taking his attention back to the situation at hand, Yushin walked towards the door and leaned on the wall next to it, the cup of tea still in his hands under a small plate. "Like it or not, it is against my character to ignore such things and these. I will go. He continued to use the proper speech towards Tenma to indicate his seriousness. "I have known you for a little while now Tenma. You are amused, I can see this. Follow me if you wish, otherwise, enjoy your rest." After uttering these words Yushin proceeded to exit out the doors.

Walking down the steps to the base floor made Yushin uncomfortable. It was not that he hated stairs, it was more the creakiness of the stairs that bothered him. They were creaky. The stairs were VERY creaky. He was afraid that he may have awoken some of the others customers of the inn. He was quite capable of making little to no noise with his steps, but in his rush he had forgotten to do so. When he had reached the base floor, he silently apologized to the others and then stepped outside.

WC: 333

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the young man exited from the door and walked down from from the stairs just to make creaky sounds, Tenma sighed, he admitted his defeat. But at least the young man shouldn't be careless by directly going to search for the gang alone, so Tenma quickly stood up from the window sill and exited the door. "I know some information about the gang..." the swordsman said with a rather loud voice so Yushin could hear it but quickly noticed that his loud voice would make another customer disturbed, so he didn't say anything more and waited for Yushin's reaction.

Tenma could notice that Yushin was interested to hear the information as he turned his body and now walked up to the room before he finally sat down on the chair inside Tenma's room. The black haired man sat on his bed while facing Yushin, "I assume you come back because you want to hear the information." Tenma paused a little bit to see Yushin's reaction and he was amused by it, "The gang resides inside a brothel and I heard they took all the ladies there as their hostage. There are four people inside the gang and they are pretty strong from what I heard. The best time to attack them is at midnight since I heard tonight they are going to create a feast inside the brothel."

Word Count : 229

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Amused by Tenma's mistake of yelling out loud, Yushin stopped in his footsteps. Of course Tenma would have information. If Yushin had just walked out of the inn without another word, the antire interaction inside with the tea would have been pointless. It was a test of Tenma's character, and so far, he had been doing well. Turning around, Yushin mocked curiosity and ushered for Tenma to continue speaking.

"The gang resides inside a brothel and I heard they took all the ladies there as their hostage. There are four people inside the gang and they are pretty strong from what I heard. The best time to attack them is at midnight since I heard tonight they are going to create a feast inside the brothel."

He rubbed his chin at the acquisition of this new information. A brothel? Peculiar but it makes sense. He pondered for a moment about how to approach the situation. The night was closer to the moonshine than it was for dawn and midnight was only a few minutes away. "We'll have to hurry then won't we? Midnight is just around the corner." Beckoning for Tenma to come, Yushin pointed towards the direction of the brothel. "I assume that it's that one?" He inquired.

Revving up his inner energy, Yushin began to pace furiously, yet somehow outwardly gently towards the brothel. "I'll take the front. You can take the side. With that Yushin approached the front doors of the brothel. He could hear the bantering laughter coming from within and immediately he became disgusted. Men without integrity gave Yushin much displeasure. If such men were making a havoc across these foreign streets, Yushin would do something about it. He waited for his comrade to take position before he entered, checking his gear one last time before confronting the gang. "Another exciting night I suppose.

WC: 320

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The swordsman knew that both of them were playing at each other, becoming amused by each other’s reaction after testing it. That was the reason why they become a partner, not really a partner but they had been together for a while so what reason to not call each other as a partner or even a comrade although all they did was just playing with each other’s mind.

As Yushin said that he would take the front and Tenma can take the side, Tenma let out a small chuckle. “Be gentle with the ladies, eh?” He said before he finally walked away with a silent step. The side of the brothel was not as grand as the front; Tenma had to go inside the wet and muddy alley to reach the back door. He could feel his inner desire to come out at this moment, the desire to kill someone. But no, he had to suppress it, he had to forget the pleasure of killing someone or his sister would hate him for sure if she found out. He had to be a calm and cheerful Tenma, the one who didn’t have any desire to kill.

The back door was locked when Tenma tried to open it, but it seemed that he had no choice other than break it with his sword. The swordsman needed to think a little bit, breaking the door with his sword will cause a loud sound and it would focus the attention to him, yeah, he wouldn’t want that to happen since it was just pointless. “Let’s see… I have to find something thin…” The black haired man started to search for a tool that he could use, but suddenly a loud voice was coming from the door so Tenma quickly hid behind the pile of empty beer carts. He peered from there just to hear the voice become louder and suddenly, the door was broken and a person was flying from there.

“The hell with youngster these days!” A man’s yell could be heard from inside and maybe he was the one who sent people flying from there. Tenma could just beat the man right now but he had to be clear that this man was alone, so he waited until the man’s voice couldn’t be heard anymore and approached the collapsed man. “Hey, what happened to you?”

“Ughh… he’s mad because he has to guard the back door alone and trying to make me guard it.” The man said weakly, “He forced me to join the gang… and took my sister as their hostage… I’m worried about her…”

Without saying anything, Tenma made the man faint by hitting his head. It would troublesome if his worries engulfed him and caused him to be a reckless man, and with that, Tenma quietly went inside through the door. As he walked deeper, Tenma found a man sleeping with so many beer bottles scattered on the floor and no one else was there instead a loud music and crowd voice from the other side of the wall. The swordsman quietly took one of the bottle and then sneakily went outside the room, he lifted the bottle and crashed it on the floor, trying to make a sound that was loud enough to wake the man up. It would be easy to wake a man who were just falling asleep as they were not fully asleep yet, and Tenma’s right, the man yelled again, “Curse! I’m sleepy! Who in the hell made the loud sound!”

Just as the man wanted to check the source of the loud sound, Tenma wasted no time to confront the thug. The thug was clearly mad as he took a knife from his pocket and ready to stab Tenma by using Furious Cut which was easily dodged by Tenma, a man in rage was very easy to beat and it was true since the thug stabbed the wall and now his knife was stuck there. The swordsman chuckled and used Shotei Uchi by pulling his hand back and engage the base of his palm to deal two upward thrust to the man’s back, it was successfully hit the man as the thug fell on the floor unconsciously.

Luck was really on Tenma’s side as he saw another thug entered the room while forcing several women with him there, the thug closed the door and maybe willing to ‘play’ with the women. Judging from the women’s expression, they were not pleased to serve the thug and some even starting to cry due to fear. The black haired man didn’t need the feel to hide as he was just standing casually there, but his hands were ready to pull his Katana. The thug noticed Tenma and his fellow partner being unconscious on the floor, after that he pushed back the girls violently and quickly ran to deal a Punch to Tenma which quickly redirected by Tenma with his Parry. Tenma would love to play, but he couldn’t afford to let another thug entered the room with another girls again so he quickly used Tameshigiri II and performed two quick slashes to the thug, making him unconscious. Tenma put back his Katana to the sheath and approached the terrified women, “Don’t worry, all of you are safe.”

One of the girls made a bold move to Tenma and said, “S-sir, can you please accompany us here? W-we are still afraid.” The girl even pressed her body to Tenma, but the swordsman politely pushed the woman away and said, “I’ll accompany you as long as you want after I see my friend there successfully beat the other thug, so be good until then.” Tenma said with a smile plastered on his face and entered another room.

Word count : 960
Stamina : 90/150

Ability Used:

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

The Sangju man waited patiently for Tenma go around the side door. It would have been completely useless if the two of them were out of sync, there was no use in involving civilians in this affair. If the women inside were hurt even a scratch, Yushin would not forgive himself, prostitutes or not. Creaking the door open slightly, the young man peaked an eye inside to check the area. Empty. It was completely empty. Cocking an eyebrow at the turn of events, Yushin carefully pushed open the door. Where are the gang members? I could have sworn that I heard-

CRASH!

“Curse! I’m sleepy! Who in the hell made the loud sound!”

Slapping his forehead, Yushin chuckled to himself. It had appeared that Tenma had started the party without him. Well so much for being in sync. He sprinted towards a room near the source of the sound. If another gangster heard the commotion, Yushin wouldn't want his friend to get jumped by surprise. He peered in through the door, and just as he thought, he saw a man surrounded by another group of women. He was a rather freakish looking man. First and foremost, he was bald. Secondly, the scars that had covered his whole body were innumerable. How could Yushin possibly know so? The man was naked.

"How unsightly." Yushin sighed. So Tenma had taken care if the other three and now he was left with a naked, bald, horny man who had appeared to be unarmed. Well this wouldn't be any fun.

"I'll give you an option to clothe yourself and leave this place alone. Yushin took a step forwards and ushered the girls to get behind him. His heart broke as the three girls got behind them. They were so young. The oldest amongst them couldn't have been any older than he was. For a second, Yushin imagined Hye-Won. If she had been...no the thought was too much. Clearly infuriated by this point, Yushin retracted his offer. "I recant my offer. I apologize but my emotions are about to get the better of me." The naked man snarled and threw a Punch at Yushin. Without much effort, the young man simply sidestepped and as he did so, he took a hold of the man's arm and threw him to the ground.

"W-what are you going to do?" The girl who had asked appeared no older than 15. In his mercy Yushin kicked the man outside. By this point, he had figured that the man was drunk by his sluggish reactions. Turning around, he smiled at the girls warmly. "My fair ladies. You should probably look away." The girls, hesitant at first stood there frozen. Yushin kept his composure and his smile, and eventually, the girls obliged.

Now facing the man once more, Yushin unsheathed his geom. "Really now? It takes you this long to get back on your feet? You must be poisoned with alcohol." He took a step forward and pointed his geom at the man. Scraping the blade onto the ground before slashing the man, the spark created friction, causing a scalding 2nd degree mark to appear on the man. After doing so, Yushin checked to see the damage. The man was unconscious.

"Tenma!" He yelled out. "I'm done over here! He smiled at the girls behind him and led them to the other room where presumably, Tenma had finished his end. The white haired youth took notice of the brothel design and wondered who had owned it? Upon asking, the girls had just said that the gangsters killed their pimp.

"Well then." He approached the eldest of the girls, the one who happened to be around his age. "My lady, a woman of your standing is above and beyond the unfit workings of this brothel." He took her hand, kissed it, then he bowed. "Allow me the honor of protecting your fairness." The girl blushed and was at a loss for words. all she could muster up was a shy nod. Yushin implied that he would take the brothel as his own, and renovate it into a comfortable place of living. He turned towards Tenma to ask of his opinion. "This building is unclaimed, and there should be no expenses in taking it. I can sign papers to take this place. Again he turned towards the girls. "It would comfort my heart to know that you ladies are protected. At this, all of the girls appeared to blush.

"I....I would feel comforted too!" One of the girls exclaimed. Satisfied with this answer, Yushin smiled. "Consider it done!"

WC: 768

Abilities Used:

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma was amused by the young man's attitude, his guess when they first met was right as he was a polite man and also a natural sweet talker in front of girls. And yeah, all the girls squeal at him, probably wanting him as their husband or something.

The swordsman understood Yushin's intention, but maybe it was not enough for the ladies. "Well, as much as I want to buy this building, I'm fully aware that I must ask for your cooperation and I have a request also." Tenma replied to Yushin and made the whole people there staring at him, some thought that he might want some pleasure from the girl. The girl who pressed her body to Tenma before approached him and hugged his arm tightly, "I can give you what you want."

The swordsman could easily gave in himself to fulfill his manly desire. But no, Tenma was not that kind of man, "I can turn this place into an eatery, all of you can work and live here."

The eldest girl pulled the girl who hugged Tenma's arm away and knew she had to be serious about this, "So we are working for you?"

"No, I'm just buying the place and turn it into a restaurant, bar, or something. That way all of you can get an income and use it as your living expense." The black haired man was ready to open his account and take his family money to help, but he need the girls' understanding to work on their own after this. "Well then, all you ladies should talk about this with Yushin. I'll be waiting outside for the outcome."

With that, Tenma went outside and hoping that he got a good news. His parents would be happy to if they know that he used their family fortune to help another people. He knew that he was not in the position to tell them to work, but to maintain their safety, they need to work and get money, all Tenma did was just offering them a place to do that. 

[Exit]

Word Count : 347
Total Word Count : 1921/1000

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Yushin was intrigued when Tenma offered a proposal of his own. "A request?" He asked? Tenma proceeded to explain his proposal and even offered to help with the expenses. At that last part, Yushin was taken aback. Was Tenma.....a rich man? He pondered the thought for a moment. If this were true, then Yushin's own suspicions of his new friend may have had some ground as well.

Looking at the girls that stood before them, it truly dawned on him that they were girls who did not know how to live on their own. Once again, the thought brought pain to his heart, and he felt the deepest of sympathy for them.

So we are working for you? One of the girls asked. Immediately both Yushin and Tenma shook their heads. "No, I'm just buying the place and turn it into a restaurant, bar, or something. That way all of you can get an income and use it as your living expense." Tenma explained. Upon saying that they should talk it over, Tenma left on his own.

Yushin remained silent for a moment, thinking through the issue. "I agree with the eatery." He said at last. "I will even pitch in myself to dedicate living quarters for you ladies. However..." He trailed off at this point. Yushin was a fine cook, and he enjoyed teaching and making food for others. He pondered the thought of the eatery, and finally he came to a decision.

"I'll teach you girls the basics of cooking. It shouldn't be too difficult, trust me. For a while, I'll watch after you." He smiled at the girls again and again the girls blushed.

Satisfied with the plan laid out, Yushin bid the girls a temporary farewell and adjoined Tenma outside. "Looks like....we have some work cut out for us."

WC: 305

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum