You are not connected. Please login or register

Express Delivery [SOLO/JOB]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Express Delivery [SOLO/JOB] Empty Express Delivery [SOLO/JOB] 20/04/15, 02:01 pm

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job Details:

Taking a quick break before he set out for the day jobs he had taken on, Yushin sat down at a side bench located outside the marketplace. Rummaging through his bag, Yushin took a swift scan over the list of items he was tasked to deliver and nodded after he had satisfactorily taken inventory of them. They were all particularly small objects. In fact, he had been able to fit the whole of them inside a bag that he was given for the day. This was fortunate for him, as Yushin wouldn't have to run back and forth to retrieve his items before making the deliveries. I'll make this swift. An express delivery!" He mused and with that, he got on his feet.

The first delivery was a close distance away. In fact, Yushin found to his delight that the recipient had lived only just around the corner. He didn't have to run for even ten minutes before he had reached his destination. The house itself was a little larger than that of the surrounding lots. The front porch was beautifully managed, a fountain that spewed water in 10 second intervals was set right in the middle of the porch. The house itself appeared to hold two floors, but as he was unable to enter it, he couldn't actually view the decour inside. A woman, sitting on a chair outside her door was being poured a cup of tea by who appeared to be a male servant. Probably a hired hand as the man was decently dressed. Upon walking up to the front of the house, Yushin smiled.

"Delivery!" He said brightly, as the woman looked up from her cup. "Ah! Thank you! Would this perhaps be my-" Yushin procured a delictely wrapped item from his bag and handed it to the recipient. "Yes m'am. A mirror, decorated by Cristella down in the district." The woman opened the wrapping in haste, and to her delight, she squealed. "Thank you thank!"

As the woman began to occupy herself by admiring her reflection, Yushin moved on to his next recipient.

348/500

2Express Delivery [SOLO/JOB] Empty Re: Express Delivery [SOLO/JOB] 20/04/15, 02:11 pm

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

The next delivery was a little more off towards the south. Taking an alleyway as a shortcut, Yushin reached a wall that had separated the alleyway to the street. Taking a running start, the Sangju youth kicked off the first step of the wall to elevate himself higher, and with his second kick, he was over the top. Upon Landing on the floor, Yushin noticed a multitude of cats scatter as he had done so. Looking down, he noticed that he had stepped on some food that some stranger no doubt left for the cats to eat. "Oh. I'm sorry little guys." Quickly, Yushin rummaged through his bag and took out a small bag of jerky that he had been saving for later.

It was meant to be a reward for finishing his jobs for the day, but he had reasoned that he should repay the cats for ruining their meal. He opened the bag, a nice aroma of jerky immediately permeated into his nostrils. Almost instantly regretting his decision, Yushin clenched his teeth and set his food down for the cats to eat. "Enjoy guys." Without another thought, Yushin rushed away and found himself emerge back into the street near his destination. Taking a turn by a couple of little shops, Yushin arrived at a quaint little vendor. The man behind the counter had just sold off a kebab to a young man before he spotted Yushin approaching. "What can I do for you sir? Care for a kebab?" Yushin shook his head and instead procured a box from within his bag. "As much as I would care for one, I came to deliver this to you."

The man took the box and smiled graciously. Thank you boy I've been waiting for this!" Before he could open to box for Yushin to see what the item was, he waved and turned around. It was off to the next spot.

688/500

3Express Delivery [SOLO/JOB] Empty Re: Express Delivery [SOLO/JOB] 20/04/15, 02:16 pm

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Fortunately for him, the next stop happened to literally be....the next stop. A man at another vendor noticed Yushin delivering his good to the kebab seller and waved. Hey lad! Happen to have another package for me?" Looking down at his sheet of paper, Yushin looked up to nod. "Yes sir! I'll be right over!" Approaching the man, Yushin procured another box from his bag. Snatching the box away from Yushin immediately thereafter, the man began to giggle aggressively. Mwuahaha! MWUAHAHAHAHA!" A little sweatdrop dropped from his forehead as Yushin began to walk away slowly, then a bit faster, and then a little faster, until eventually he was full on sprinting backwards away from the mad man.

"Well...that was...strange" He had thought, but he didn't mind it much more than that. It was off to the next delivery.

930/500

4Express Delivery [SOLO/JOB] Empty Re: Express Delivery [SOLO/JOB] 20/04/15, 02:36 pm

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

The next stop happened to be his last, as the recipient had ordered goods from two different stores. To Yushin's dismay, the location happened to be quite the distance away. "Maybe if I sprint, I could cut the time down in half" He quickly dispelled the idea. By doing so there was a possibility that he might ruin the items within his bag, and that was obviously not an outcome that Yushin would wish for. Instead, he did the next best thing. He walked...unfortunately, with a little skip to move a bit faster. Along the way, Yushin couldn't help but clench his stomach as the many aromas of Reim's various restaurants began to fill his nostrils. It had been, apparently, a VERY bad idea for him to decide to take this route. For the next 20 minutes, Yushin would have to deal with the temptations of the various restaurants surrounding him. It was like he was swimming in a pool of absolute temptation and despair.

Attempting to pay no mind to any thoughts of food, Yushin began to observe his surrounding. For midday, he was a bit surprised to find this area of the district shallow in number. Not as many people appeared to be walking the streets as he was used to observing. Even the constant lively chatter of the streets was dimmed down to a minimal at this time. "Hmm, why is it so quiet?". By this point, curiousity began to overwhelm the young man and although all thoughts of eating had escaped him, a newfound temptation had taken over. He was a man that HAD to know things. There wasn't even a point to it sometimes. He just HAD to know. His footsteps began to falter, slowing down from a fast pace to a slower one.

Before he knew it, Yushin had stopped completely and just stood where he was, staring at a man walking by his side. Respectfully grabbing this man's attention, Yushin inquired about the lack of activity within the district. The man who was stopped, gave a one over at Yushin before he deemed it safe to answer. "Yes, you see, there happens to be a special event hosted by a particular clan from the north. Apparently there's been a lot of rabble and talk about amazing performers who can perform miraculous feats. I myself have no care for such things, but you'd be surprised at how quickly the people here flock to such things."

At this answer Yushin crossed his arms. "I see. But for so many people to be absent due to a single event, this must be quite the- OH! The delivery!" Yushin jumped in a startle and thanked the man for explaining the situation. Without further ado, this time he actually sprinted towards his destination, after all he was almost there. Skidding barely past his recipient, Yushin turned a full 180 and approached what appeared to be a small, single floor building. Upon knocking, Yushin waited no more than a few moments before a man and a woman opened the door. "Delivery!" He exclaimed as his procured a rather larger package from within his bag. He also rummaged in to pull out a very small, orb shaped package. One again curiosity flooded into Yushin's system, but he had convinced himself that he would withdraw this time. After a quick thank you from the couple, they closed the door after taking their packages and left Yushin standing outside.

The day had not been as long as Yushin had thought it would be. In fact he had some spare time to kill before reporting back to the bosses. "Well...taking a peek at that event wouldn't hurt now would he." He pondered. Perhaps food would be served and Yushin would finally be able to eat. At the sudden revelation of that thought, Yushin turned and began to walk when suddenly, he stopped. I forgot to ask that man where this event was...

1591/500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Express Delivery [SOLO/JOB] FdzIN2L

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum