Spiritos Aerolos
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Spirit felt out of place among these people. His Immuchakk personallity began to show, in this moment he sought solitude and peace. Satisfied with the mans answer Spirit raised his staff and said "Thank you for giving me some of your time." Finding the entrance to the lower decks Spirit walked down the stairs all while thinking to himself "Treasure or Knowledge or even power. What is it that I truly seek, am I a tyrant or a thirsty Mage." These were truly questions of fate these questions were things left up to the rukh. As the creatures danced around him in great mass Spirit grabbed a handful saying to himself "You are the blood of earth, tell me what are your limits. Do you act under a master? Who created this world we live in? Why must I live such a harsh life? Was that predetermined before my kin even set foot on the mountains of the earth? I will give you anything, but all I truly seek is knowledge. Grant this unto me, and I would destory a nation, and sacrifice myself. For I would die with the knowledge of the creator."

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze thought the assassins bumbling as funny but then she heard a yawning roar and could tell it was Fluffy based of the sound. She turned around knowing that she wold probably have to go and make sure that he was okay and wasn't causing any mess or that he was okay, he got sleepy after naps so she had to make sure her spiked canine didn't eat anything.

"Sorry Bahir I gotta go check on my pet to see if he's causing any trouble or anything, I'll talk to you later when I have the chance too."

As everyone was partying she was glad to see her many friends and people she had seen before. She saw her friend Ari who she liked very much and her giant apprentice Aengar, she saw Ayero who she admired for her strength and swordsmanship or at least what she had witnessed in their previous encounters. It was delightful to see so many people celebrating all at once before they would go to plunge and try to get treasure. Everyone had their own reasons but the fanalis was elated at the idea of how much fun they would get to experience in this. She decided that she would join in the festivities, she wanted to have moments like this more often before she would have to start getting to hard work.

The feisty youthful girl was going to get drunk of the bountiful amount of alcohol and eat massive quantities of food. She could die tomorrow after all since it would be a unknown island with all sorts of mysterious monstrosities that could bring a swift end to their lives. she thought that the others probably had similar thoughts in their minds at the moments. She had so much going on in her life and this was the chance for her to relieve all the stress she had from the things that she had planned to come and this was a great chance, it would also be a great moment for memories.

She did feel bad for leaving her daughter alone and going to have fun and get treasure but she was starting to run low on funds and this could give them money for a while for when they leave and stuff fr their long camping trip that was planned. She glad that her good friend or the women that ran the Inn where they lived would be watching the young magician while the warrior was gone. She did spend a good amount of time with Ku when she could but she did leave every once in awhile and tried making it up by spending weeks with her or whenever she had the chance but she still felt bad nonetheless, what parent wouldn't feel bad about leaving their child alone, she just hoped Ku understood that Merrze loved her more than anything.

The adventurer grabbed the nearest bottle of liquor and started to indulge herself, she could handle her alcohol quite well so it would take a lot. She hadn't been drunk in a while but she has been told that she is very energetic. Joyfully she took another swig of the drink as it rolled down her throat feeling very cool and tasting oh so sweet to her. She smiled brightly has she continued to drink and talking to people, she talked to the crew a little.

"While I am confident in my strength I do know that there could be many dangers and that I might get seriously hurt but while I don't know what sort of treasure awaits us I came here for that reason, so I can't wait to see what type of adventure this island brings us."

After a few hour of drinking had gone on she was now fully drunk and more exposed than initially when she arrived and acting as a much louder and strange person, she was still friendly bu it wasn't like her to be as friendly as she was now. The fanalis laughed boisterously were most people could most likely hear her even over their normal conversations. She examined all the people noticing how some people haven't been drinking and thought that it was no fun She thought that she should get more people joining in on the fun, she ate some food and walked over to the first person she saw not drinking, it just so happened to be the assassin Bahir.

With drink in hand she headed over to him and put one of her arms around him, she gave a bright smile while her cheeks were rosy red from drinking too much. Trying her best to seem friendly and offering him a drink, not sure how much fun he was having by himself at the moment.

"Yo was up mister quiet, here take this drink and have some fun, I mean we need to enjoy ourselves the best that we can while we're here don't you think. The drink will make everything more fun, I promise you'll have a good time if you get a few sips from this, I've been drinking long enough t know how much fun this stuff this can bring you, look at Aye can't you tell  how much fun she's having, oh I don't know if you know Aye or not, she's that redhead over there but since she fought in the war I assume you know her a little but, that's besides the point though. Come on and drink."

She lifted her fist into air and yelled while looking childish showing how much fun she was having with just her expression.

"Come on everyone let's party the best we can, I may not know some of you bu-hic- but let's party for the adventure that is soon to come."

She calmed herself down a little and decided that she was going to do something to show how much she was having by bringing a little happy song into the air to make people celebrate a bit more. The drunk redhead started to sing nice and happily song that she had heard while she was in Reim, she was hoping other people here had heard the song and would join in.

"The windy breeze, the windy breeze brings us adventure from other lands, the windy breeze, the windy breeze brings us tales from afar. As we adventure off, adventure off wondering what treasures we might see or the friends we might make brining tales from afar we are the adventurers, the adventures who bring this song to others. The seas the seas so vast and beautiful separating land so different but bringing the stories, the stories that spur us on for adventure."

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 OJgAYLo

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A Week Ago|Back In Madam Trixie's Chamber

The Pirate Queen watched Ariella's reaction, a sly smile curling on Trixie's face as she noticed a subtle flash of anger in the yellow magician's expression. That emotional response was an indication of Ari's feelings for Azix, but it didn't answer if they were actually together. That question was soon answered when Ariella implied that she knew Azix quite well. The comment about vomiting confused Trixie and she raised an eyebrow. "Vomit?"

A knock on the door interrupted Trixie from prying any further. Abel entered the room, quickly closing the door behind him as he looked at the purple-haired woman sitting across from his Captain. Turning his gaze back to Trixie he cleared his throat, "Our guest would like to speak with you."

The Pirate Queen gave a small nod and she dismissed the lieutenant with a wave of her hand. She knew who he was referring to and made a mental note to see him later, interested in finding out more about the purple-haired magician before her. She suppressed an urge to smile, observing that Azix surrounded himself with fascinating individuals. When she looked back over, Trixie noticed that Abel hadn't moved. "Was there more?"

Abel noticed a hint of irritation in Trixie's tone and spoke quickly. "Yes, I apologize. I don't mean to interrupt, but I would like to discuss two of the men that came on board with the rest of the treasure hunters." The lieutenant glanced at Ariella before shifting his gaze back to the Pirate Queen. "In private."

Madam Trixie glared at Abel for a moment before her expression softened. She knew that he wouldn't insist on disturbing her unless his concern was great. With a sigh she took a final drink before placing the bottle in a drawer and faced Ariella. "I hope you don't mind if we continue this chat later." She gestured to the door while Abel held it open for the magician, waiting until the purple-haired woman had left before closing it behind her.

Present Time|Below Decks

Vladmir listened patiently to the silver-haired man's reply, rubbing his palms together. A grin stretched from ear-to-ear on Vladmir's face the more he heard. When Adrastos finished speaking, a cry in the distance crystallized his speech and both robed-men seemed to shiver in excitement. Vladmir turned to his associate who stared back with a mask of boredom on his face. Like two comrades who had fought in countless battles together, it seemed an entire conversation passed between the two without a single word spoken.

Vladmir turned back to Adrastos and spread his hands. "Ah, splendid! It is not often we find someone with the same beliefs as us. So many believe that the threads of Fate have a higher purpose, leading them to some grand destiny, but we know better." His hand slipped into the folds of his robes and produced a small obsidian orb that fit in the palm of his hand. Hesitating for a moment, Vladmir held it out for Adrastos to take. "As I said before, Vincent and I are part of a brotherhood. We travel the world in search of ancient knowledge to help us break the chains of fate, so we can carve a new world. A world where we can write our own destinies."

Suddenly, Vincent stepped forward, wrapping an arm around Adrastos shoulder as he leaned to whisper in the man's ear. "This is your opportunity to see your dreams come true. Think of that orb as our calling card. When you are ready to see your ideals realized, come find us in Kou." Vincent's eyes bore into Adrastos, making sure that he understood before removing his arm and walking up the stairs.

Vladmir gave Adrastos a serious look as the body manipulator walked away, "The brotherhood will provide you the knowledge to obtain great power, but you will have to prove your loyalty. Speak of this to no one or else you can consider the offer null and void." Without giving Adrastos time to reply, Vladmir hurried after Vincent.

The two robed-men slipped through the festive crowd above deck, heading for their quarters on the other boat. Before they slipped inside however, Vincent threw a rock over the side of the ship. A light flickered and the rock turned into a small crow that flapped its wings, lifting high into the sky to deliver a message.

The Celebration

Tyrus filled up his umpteenth mug of ale and downed half of it in one gulp. His mind was still reeling at what he had learned from El Drago in regards to their culture. Tyrus had wanted to keep asking the dragon questions, eager to learn all he could, but El Drago hadn't seemed keen on continuing the conversation. Now that he had drank more than his body weight, Tyrus had a new surge of confidence and went to look for the dragon.

He approached El Drago with a drunken grin on his face, "I demand more information!" A flush of embarrassment flooded his cheeks as Tyrus realized that he had spoken rather loudly. The archaeologist looked around, searching for something better to say and noticed the crew dancing. "Umm...errr...I mean...do you want to dance?"

Meanwhile, Madam Trixie drank with her officers, keeping a careful eye on the treasure hunters. She noticed a cloaked man follow one of the robed men that Abel had warned her about and her eyes narrowed, but she made no move to interfere with them. As long as they kept to themselves and didn't mess with the others, Trixie felt no need to bother them. She believed Abel had a right to be cautious, however, the past was the past.

Her gaze soon fell on Ariella, who had enveloped a rather striking Fanalis woman in a hug. The Pirate Queen smirked at the familiarity of the embrace and wondered how well the two women knew each other. Madam Trixie excused herself from the conversation that was taking place around her and slowly worked her way to where the two women were conversing. She came to a stop a few feet behind the two women, allowing them the chance to finish talking before interjecting herself.

"The goddess of the sea blessed us with a beautiful night, wouldn't you agree?" There was a sparkle in her eye as she leaned in closer and spoke in a sultry, hushed tone. "If we survive this island, I wouldn't mind bringing the two of you back to my chambers to work off the adrenaline of battle." Madam Trixie's gaze lingered over the Fanalis' toned muscles and smooth skin, noting the curves of her bosom and hips. Trixie imagined how many years of training the Fanalis had gone through to obtain such a body, going further to imagine the feel of that body. Snapping out of her reverie, Trixie met Ayero's gaze and winked, turning back to take in Ariella's beauty. Laughing softly to herself, Madam Trixie walked off with an exaggerated drunken gait, leaving them to wonder if it was the alcohol talking or a genuine offer.

Madam Trixie and her crew awoke early the next morning, preparing both ships to enter the fog. When they were ready to move out, any of the treasure hunts not already awake were shaken out of their sleep and instructed to meet above decks. They would find Madam Trixie standing next to Grimwald, waiting patiently for everyone to arrive. On either side of them, their lieutenants stood at attention. Before them sat a hobbled old man blowing the rising steam from a hot cup of tea.

When all the treasure seekers had gathered around, Madam Trixie gave them a small smile. "Good morning. I hope you enjoyed yourselves last night, because from this moment on you are charged with protecting my crew. Artemis will explain what to expect."

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 138371

The old man sitting at her feet cleared his throat, setting down the hot cup. Underneath gray, bushy brows, he gave the men and women gathered before him a tired look. "Ah-h-h, yes. It has been a long time since I've seen this island, but I remember it well. Terrible beasts lurk behind the mists, protecting the knowledge the island holds-"

"Knowledge?! What kind of knowledge?!" Tyrus took a step forward, eyes wide and hungry for information. One of the archaeologists held him back, shaking their head in disapprovingly at his outburst. With a sheepish look, Tyrus retreated into the crowd.

Artemis furrowed his brow at the interruption from Tyrus, "Young man, you should not be excited. You sould be fearful. I still have nightmares of that island. It is alive, self-aware. We should count ourselves lucky if we make it out alive!" He let out a cry as Grimwald kicked him in the back. He sent a glare towards the Captain, "Your queen asked me to tell them what to expect. I am doing as was asked of me."

Turning back to the adventurers, Artemis continued. "I've been a slave all my life, till these...kind...people rescued me. When I was a young boy, I was sold to a wealthy merchant chasing after a legend. Chained to an oar with dozens of others, we sailed across the world in search of this island. What we found was a nightmare. All of our men were picked off, one by one. Most of them by flying beasts, bigger than that dragon there. Only myself and a handful of others made it out alive."

A shout from the crow's nest made the pirates turn to look at the fog, which had begun to part. Captain Grimwald reacted immediately, pointing to Zadi, Lagi, Spiritos, Vincent, Bahir, and Merrze. "You six stay with me. The rest will go with Madam Trixie." Turning to the Pirate Queen he said, "I will lead us in."

Trixie let out a haughty laugh, "I think not. If I'm going to ask another to die for me, I will lead the charge." She narrowed her eyes at her second-in-command before spinning on her heel to board her ship. Trixie would wait for Ayero, Ariella, Noir, Adrastos, and Vladmir to step foot onto the Madam's Storm before signaling for the board between the two ships to be pulled back and the anchor raised.

The sails of both ships lowered, catching a breeze that edged them forward into the parting fog. The sounds of drums echoed throughout the hulls of the ships, the rhythm matching the rise and fall of the oars that swiped at the water along their sides. The Madam's Storm cut in front of Grimwald's ship, leading them between the giant walls of mist. Flashes of shadowy forms could be seen within the mist as they traveled deeper. Strange high-pitched squeals and guttural calls could be heard from every direction.

Madam Trixie stood at the head of the ship and with her twin curved blades held in either hand. She tilted her head back at the treasure hunters with her, "Keep your wits about you and remember, this is what I'm paying you for!" Grimwald had a similar speech for his group back on the Ceres' Roar.

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 AtZ4wlB

As soon as she had spoke, six silvery forms burst forth from the mist, three for each ship. The sunlight glinted off their metallic bodies as they dived towards the deck of the ship, their long wings tucked behind them, moving at twenty meters per second. They each snatched a pirate or an unfortunate archaeologist, that hadn't hid below decks, before disappearing within the mist once again.

One of the Kah'Tul snatched a deckhand up and arced upwards, but only made it about five meters away before Vladmir struck the creature with a Wobbling Goo. The creature let out a cry, spinning into a descent before crashing into the chill water with its prey. As it splashed into the water, a cacophony of howls erupted around the ships and sixteen Kah'Tul emerged from the mist, darting every which way.

Six of the liquid-silver creatures would land individually on each deck while two Kah'Tul circled each ship, looking for an opening to support their brethren. The ones on the ship kept a distance between themselves to avoid clumping up and making an easy target.

Enemies:

Vladmir:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

El drago grunted while he continued to look around for other animals. “Look, I am making sure that you and everyone else on this boat is safe. We can talk later once I am positive that we aren’t being pursued by other being. We can converse later, I assure you….” With a sharp bow, El drago continued to look round for enemies, he didn’t want to slack off and have something deadly happen on his watch because he wasn’t paying attention. Lagi stayed away from alcohol this time, he was maintaining his philosophy of being with a beautiful woman while he got drunk.

The next morning, lagi thanked the gods he avoided liquor the night before. A hangover was the last of what he needed for the time being.’…. Lagi folded his arms as a yawning el drago woke up from the edge of the ship’s upper deck and started flapping his wings. He was only on the boat while he slept, but he was well rested for now, flying near the ship for the time being as he observed the conversations being held. “…” Lagi stood more closely, listening to the man named Artemis. Him exclaiming that he’s been a slave all his life made Lagi frown. It was a legitimate showing of sadness in his eyes, even though his nose and mouth wasn’t being shown. After captain grim Wald kicked him, Lagi stood forward with intent, but stopped himself midway. He didn’t like it, the whole slavery mentality and people getting beaten in such a way as if they are tools and less than human. Especially to an old elder with no sense of protection, it only made Lagi protective.

But he knew better, he would let it go for now. However, Eye contact with Artemis was clear enough to the old man that Lagi had the balls to rush to his aid if grimwall raised his foot again. That showing of compassion was good enough. As the instructions continued on and the group was later met with some strange flying creatures. “What the…. Ever seen such a species before their metallic bodies, they kind of remind me of Zygus. I doubt they have a control over magnetism though….

Either way, their defeat was a necessary thing. Lagi took out his bow and took aim with his angelic bow, firing off a basic shot if 20 m/s dealing b rank holy damage at one of the Kah'Tul. El drago engaged one of the bird like creatures with his claws, attacking one of the two Ariel Kah'Tul at 25 m/s with his superior speed with a claw swipe at 20 m/s

Abilities used
Spoiler:

290/350

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 CrChE3t

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

After listening to Adrastos' speech, the two men turned to each other in silence. There was a certain bond, one that carried a great amount of understanding and trust, between the two that struck the blue magician. It didn't last long though because Vladmir clapped his hands together when he faced Adrastos once again.

"Ah, splendid! It is not often we find someone with the same beliefs as us. So many believe that the threads of Fate have a higher purpose, leading them to some grand destiny, but we know better." Grand destiny... Why couldn't an individual carve his own grand destiny? The whole idea was stupid. Adrastos looked down at an obsidian orb which rested in the palm of Vladmir's hand. If the hesitation was not clear on his face, it was obvious in his hand. What is it? What does the little orb do, if anything at all? Is he contemplating on giving it to me? The hesitation dissipated as Vladmir held out the object which Adrastos carefully took and placed in one of his pockets. "As I said before, Vincent and I are part of a brotherhood. We travel the world in search of ancient knowledge to help us break the chains of fate, so we can carve a new world. A world where we can write our own destinies."

Breaking the chains of fate with ancient knowledge so that we can carve a new world? What sort of world do they with to create? At what price? Hell, why does it matter? I deserve the freedom to make my own future. Nobody will get in the way of that. Without warning, an arm was draped over Adrastos' shoulders, and he heard the chilly whisper in his ear. "This is your opportunity to see your dreams come true. Think of that orb as our calling card. When you are ready to see your ideals realized, come find us in Kou." The blue magician nodded. So Kou, huh? As ready as I think I am, I should only go after training with Master Dan Feng. Then, at least I will be stronger.

"The brotherhood will provide you the knowledge to obtain great power, but you will have to prove your loyalty. Speak of this to no one or else you can consider the offer null and void," said Valdmir in a serious tone. Then, before the silver-haired man could respond, they left in their usual hurried fashion, much like they had done a week prior. Adrastos let out a grunt. Loyalty... Never been my strong point... Not telling anyone will be a piece of cake. He'd have to work hard in order to gain the knowledge their brotherhood could provide though, so it was worth the shot.

Adrastos made his way back to the main deck to join the festivities. He ate some food, but refrained from drinking any wine. There were too many drunken fools as it was. No need to add more. After an hour or so, the magician departed to his sleeping quarters where he thought about his conversation with Vladmir and eventually fell into the clutches of sleep.

Next Morning

The familiar awakening before dawn soon approached, forcing Adrastos to move and follow the hustling of the other crew members back on deck. Only the pirate crews and the king of Reim were present until the others joined the meeting. Adrastos, unlike when he first boarded, had his hood down, exposing his young features that some would mistake as feminine and his long silver hair. He listened to the Pirate Queen address the crew and the travelers, but soon, an old man then began to speak.

To be perfectly honest, Adrastos tuned the old man out as he was uninterested in what the man had to say. Words of warning about the island. Meaningless to the blue magician who already knew that this would be a dangerous mission. After the old man had said his portion, the two groups of adventurers would take their leave and board the ship which they had originally sailed on.

Unfortunately, danger lurked already within the mist and made no hesitation to attack some unsuspecting crew members. Six silver beasts ambushed the Ceres' Roar and the Madam's Storm. There were three on each ship. Vladmir successfully took out one that snatched up a deckhand. As a result, a swarm consisting sixteen monsters rushed to the uproar made by their fallen comrade. Adrastos remained calm, however, and kept his face a neutral stone mask. Six landed on the deck while two flew overhead, keeping a watchful eye in case their kind needed any sort of assistance. Without batting an eyes, the blue magician casted Nemesis Sol at one of the closest targets which stood about 20m away. Burn you vile creature. If you dodge, I will crush you with water, freeze you with ice, and burn you as many times as it takes. I will kill you. No matter what, you will die. Why? You're. In. My. Way!
----------------
WC: 836
Magoi: 220/250
Abilities Used:

Last edited by Adrastos Thanatos on 16/04/15, 09:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Magoi Added x.x)

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 3oCk1sb

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 7kZv0Du
The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 AmCJaPN The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 Ltg0RVb The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir woke up as she heard the sound of the crew preparing the ship; she rubbed her eyes and covered her yawn with her left hand. Thanks to the Fanalis woman who helped her last night, Noir didn’t feel dizzy anymore. The black haired girl stood up and being instructed to meet above decks, she wondered what will happen while she walked to the decks. After waiting for the others to arrive at the decks, a hobbled old man who was blowing the rising steam from his cup of hot tea was instructed to explain something. Noir listened Artemis explained about the knowledge the island holds and also sharing his past story when he was a slave including how he survived from the island. The black haired girl surprised to know that this pirate rescued Artemis back then; she wondered maybe not the entire pirate was bad like she heard before. She thought all the pirate and slave master were similar since most of them always sell people to other wealthy people for they own fortune, but turns out she was not quite right at all.

Captain Grimwald pointed several adventurers to come with him and the rest to go with the Pirate Queen, Noir realized the Fanalis woman from the other night was with her too in the Madam Trixie’s group. She approached the red haired woman and gratefully thanked her even though no expression of gratitude showing from her face, “Thank you for taking care of me last night, sorry to trouble you. I’m Noir Ecryola…nice to meet you.” She introduced herself to the Fanalis woman, assuming it would be rude to not introduce herself.

As the Madam’s Storm raised its anchor and leading the other ship through the mist, flashes of shadowy form could be seen as they kept sailing through the mist. Noir could hear the strange high-pitched squeals from every direction and she took out her wand, ready to attack anything that would show up. Madam Trixie went ahead to the head of the ship with her weapon ready and she said, "Keep your wits about you and remember, this is what I'm paying you for!"

Soon after she spoke, several silvery forms appeared and snatched people before disappearing within the mist. Vladmir attacked one of the creatures, but sixteen creatures emerged from the mist probably wanting to avenge their fellow comrade. Six of the creature would land on each deck while two of them circled each ship. The creature was really strange as it has a silvery form and it looked like that it made of a silver liquid.

Noir could saw her mentor attacked the creature too with a black light and she got ready as one of the creature slowly floating near her, she casted Thunder Bullets to the nearest creature and inflicting damage as all of the bullets hit the creature. Noir sent an icy cold dagger of glare to the creature, fully realized that she might not as strong as everyone on the ship, but she would try her best to be alive for the sake of revealing the mystery of the Shrouded Isle.

Word Count : 524
Stamina / Magoi : 170/200

Ability Used:

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 G5OZoqx

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ari chuckled at how forward Madame Trixie was, admittedly flattered by the offer, but declining nonetheless.

“While normally I would snatch up the opportunity, Madame, I am a happily committed woman and I do not believe Azix would appreciate me burning off adrenaline with anyone but him.”

Ari watched as the Pirate Queen swaggered off, laughing softly before continuing her conversation with Ayero, filling her in on everything that had happened since she had went to Magnostadt.

Ari glared at Grimwald when the pirate kicked the old man. Impatience and disrespect were not necessary just yet. She listened to the tale of the elder, frowning at the words he spoke, an uncomfortable feeling settling in the pit of her stomach. Perhaps she should not have come along on this trip.

When they were divided on to the two ships, her worry grew. Madame Trixie’s ship would have fewer defenders than Grimwald’s. However, she was pleased to see Ayero with her as she looked around the deck of the ship.

The Pirate Queen made a striking vision as her blades were drawn, preparing for the incoming attacks. As squeals and mysterious calls came from the fog, Ari kept her staff at the ready, her grip tightening on the shaft of the conduit. When the silvery creatures finally let themselves be seen, the idle worry in her gut exploded into full-blown battle awareness. While she was not a fan of combat, she was not shoddy at it, experienced enough in battle after numerous fights at Azix’ side that she could more than hold her own.

When six of the creatures landed on the deck, her initial reaction was to take them out before she caught sight of the two circling the ship. Knowing that, at the very least, Ayero was close range, and the other magicians with her were not nearly as experienced as she was, she turned her attention to those the furthest from the ship. She trusted her comrades to keep her defended as she focused on one of the further flying creatures, murmuring to the rukh and asking it to cast Storm Strike, leading the creature slightly as it flew to account for its unusually rapid movement.

She twisted sharply as one of the shapes on the deck skittered towards her. The deck of the ship was no place for large spells, despite the careless casting of Neo. Ari grunted as the creature Eviserated against her borg, the barrier holding up as Ari used one of her throwing daggers to strike the creature between the eyes. She glanced around quickly, hoping the others on the ship were having luck with their own creatures.

[Magoi 270/300]

Ability and Item Used:

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Startled by the sudden appearance of Madam Trixie, the Fanalis woman half-turned towards the Pirate Queen with a look of surprise on her face. The surprise melted into confusion when the blonde woman leaned forward and propositioned her and Ariella, the sultry words dripping from her lips causing a spark to dance along the Fanalis’ spine. Ayero suppressed a shiver as she felt Trixie’s gaze on her body, her own eyes burning with a near-bestial hunger. Forcibly smothering the flames of arousal before they could get out of hand, the halfling cleared her throat.

”I’d rather focus on surviving this journey for now. The spoils will be dealt with later.” The words were spoken with her usual straight face and stern tone, though the woman does allow her gaze to linger over the Pirate Queen’s form for a few moments before returning towards Ariella to resume their conversation.

Ayero grunted and rubbed at her eyes with one hand while taking a drink from her skin of water. She had managed to drink some water last night before passing out and the resulting hangover wasn’t too bad, but the lack of sleep and rude awakening she received had gotten her off to a slow start. The Fanalis watches in silence as the old man relays his experiences with The Shrouded Isle, her expression one of uninterest despite trying her hardest to pay attention. When the groups split up, Ayero followed the others onto Madam Trixie’s ship whiles stretching her arms. Finally, I get to move around.

”Hm?” Ayero tilted her head upwards when the young woman from last night spoke to her. The Fana-human’s brows creased as she tried to remember the dark haired girl, finally placing her as the inebriated woman she had offered water to. ”Ah, don’t mention it. At least you didn’t get sick.” Ayero waved her hand nonchalantly, though she did raise a brow at the magician’s detached tone. ”Ayero Shiba. Likewise.” She nods her head in greeting to Noir, figuring that she simply wasn’t the bubbly type.

As the ships began to enter the mist, the familiar sensation of excitement-borne adrenaline began to pump through Ayero’s veins. The warrior woman retrieved her own blade shortly after Trixie unsheathed her own, whistling for her pets to keep close and keeping an eye out as well.

As the creatures appear on deck and circling the ship, Ayero takes a quick survey of the deck, noting the positions of the strange beasts as well as her allies. Charging forward towards the closest one, Ayero swings her blade down at the silvery creature only to be met with a Parry from its clawed hand. Pulling her sword back quickly, Ayero uses her leg to knock the beast’s arm out of the way before delivering a Fierce Jab to its middle.

The creature shrieks as the woman’s blade impales it, and Ayero grunts while pulling her weapon from the Kah’Tul’s abdomen. Meanwhile, Tomato launched two feathers from her wings, aimed at the other airborne Kah’Tul that Ariella was not attacking.

[Stamina: 260/290]

Spoiler:

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir looked at Merrze as she approached him about the celebration going on. He could smell the alcohol oozing from her and one of his eyebrows raised. Mister Quiet, huh? Well that's an interesting one. The fanalis grinned and chuckled softly. He didn't feel like drinking, though. This whole situation caused the young man to keep his senses sharp and he didn't want anything that would interfere with that. He was a little envious of the attitude of Merrze and the others though. They were willing and able to just enjoy their night, while Bahir sat there trying to think about doing his job above everything else. I should be more like them.. He realized how quiet he was to Merrze's offer and finally decided to stop being rude and respond to her, thanfully.

"Haha. No thanks, Merrze. I wish I could... I've gotta stay on my toes though." It didn't seem like the refusal to drink made her feel any less merry though. What a relief for Bahir. He wouldn't have anything to feel bad about now. As the young woman began singing and a few voices joined in with her, Bahir silently headed below deck. Fatigue was starting to set in. He had a busy few days ahead of him... he could feel it.

Bahir awoke the next day and emerged from the depths of the ship. He watched the aftermath of the celebration and raised an eyebrow. The scene before him was an interesting one. Some of the crew hadn't officially stopped it seemed. Although, the appearance of the Madam Trixie caused the men of the crew to sober up rather quickly and prepare the ships for departure. It seemed to Bahir like this was a normal event for them. Despite the alcohol still coursing through the crew and the obvious hangovers, they carried out their duties with as much discipline as the day before.

Bahir watched the excited archeologist question the older man and the man's response. When Grimmwald intervened by placing his foot against the man's back, Bahir's eyes narrowed a bit. Unnecessary.. His red eyes stayed on the captain for a moment before they slowly settled back on the elder man. His words of caution didn't fall on deaf ears when it came to the assassin. Bahir was the type to try to get as much information on a subject as possible before he dove into the fray. This older man was doing just what Bahir needed him to do. Hm... so he along with one other are the survivors. Not very promising.

As the fanalis mused on what could happen, a cry from the crow's nest drew him from his thoughts. While he was trying to register what was going on, the crew, rallied by Grimmwald and Madam Trixie, were already on the move. One of the crewmen was scooped up by a weird looking creature, before any of them knew what was really happening. Bahir's hand instantly went to the handle of his dagger, but another man beat him to the punch. From some tool, a glob of slime shot from the man to the creature and started to melt the mysterious being. What kind of power... He thought to himself as the crew split onto the two different ships. Bahir watched as Ayero and Adrastos moved to board the other ship. Good luck..

As the two ships separated, six more of those creatures appeared and landed on the Ceres's Roar. Bahir looked to Lagi and Merrze who was still on the ship with him and grinned. Time for some fun, I guess. His blood was flowing and he couldn't help but think like the rest of his kin in these kind of situations. Lagi and El Drago quickly moved into action, taking on one of the creatures a piece. Bahir felt it only natural that being Lagi's shadow, called for him to act as well. That left four for everyone else on the Ceres's Roar to have fun with. Bahir grabbed four of his throwing spikes and launched his sickly sting discreetly, being careful to keep the others from seeing what he was doing. The excitement from the creatures' arrival would help in aiding his discreet assault. The spikes travelled at 25m/s a piece, dealing D-tier poison each. Each of the spikes were aimed at each of the remaining creatures. Poisoning the creatures would help the crew and treasure hunters deal with them, at least in his mind. They would be slower if they were hit, after all.
OOC
Stamina: 130/160
Abilities Used:
Cool Downs
Sickly Sting - 3 Posts

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 XhmcID2The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 ZvsP1Sc

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

People were split into groups after the old man talked. Coincidentally enough, Lagi and Zadi ended up in the same group. Fate is strange thing most of the time. One can never truly predict where they may end up. Anyway, the ships sailed off with the adventurers on them. However, silence didn't last long, aside from the constant talked between everyone that knew each other. Three strange metallic-like creatures came from the fog, snatching up a few random pirates, probably to be never heard again. It happened too quickly for anyone within Grimwald's group to act. Zadi wondered how the other ship fared.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the end of the assault. Their successful first attempt at attacking the ship seemed to fuel the creatures' resolves for a second assault, this time more personal in nature. Six landed on the ship while two circled overhead. The good thing about this experience is that everybody seemed to be able to handle it quite well. Zadi just laid low in one of the darker corners of the ship's deck as he watch the other adventurers battle the creatures. If things looked too tough for even Lagi's dragon to handle, then Zadi would fire off a laser of two.

OOC:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Battle on Madam's Storm

One of the Kah'Tul landed near a group of pirates and struck out at the closest one in a silvery blur. One of the pirates let out a cry as his arm separated with a spray of blood that spurred the others into action. They fought back, lashing out with their daggers, but the Kah'Tul nimbly avoided their attacks. It was so focused on dodging the pirate's assault, it didn't noticed Adrastos casting his spell. The black sphere of light was successful in entombing the metallic creature, however, the pirates he was meant to be protecting were caught as well. The light from the spell burned with an intense heat that left behind only a few smoldering remains. The Kouen magician wasn't out of the clear yet though, for a Kah'Tul had noticed the death of its comrade and flew towards Adrastos to strike him with its tail.

Some distance away, another of the metallic creatures hovered nearby Noir, who conjured four electric bullets. The first would be swiped aside with a Parry from the Kah'Tul, but the other three struck their target. Enraged, the Kah'Tul flew towards Noir letting out a Harpish Trill as it attempted to slash her wand-wielding arm with its sharp claws.

Up above, the two aerial scouts weren't left to survey the deck of the pirate ship for long. A thick bolt of lightning crackled through the air and the Kah'Tul narrowly managed to avoid it. One of the metallic creatures noted its source and streaked down towards Ariella, waiting until she was within range before letting out a Harpish Trill to deafen the magician. The creature slashed its claws towards the purple-haired woman to Eviscerate her throat.

The other aerial scout would have followed its comrade to assist with the magician, but it was distracted by Ayero's falcon. Tomato flew in close and launched two grey feathers at the Kah'Tul. The metallic creature reacted quickly, parrying aside one of the feathers and let out a grunt as the second buried itself in the creature's heart. The Kah'Tul fell out of the sky, crashing into the waves below.

Meanwhile, the Kah'Tul that had lashed out at Ariella's Borg, leaving a sizable dent in the instinctive barrier, met an unfortunate end with a dagger between its eyes. Across the deck, a Kah'Tul's guts spilled onto the deck as Ayero's sword pierced through its torso. Behind the Fanalis woman, a Kah'Tul charged towards her, arm raised to Eviscerate Ayero across her back.

Combat Details:

Battle on Ceres' Roar

As the metallic creatures descended onto the deck, Grimwald spared a quick glance at the adventurers. The sight of both the tall magician and the Fanalis warrior standing back infuriated him. 'I paid them to protect my crew, not sit around! And what's this?! Hiding from a few creatures?!' Grimwald snarled as the blonde-haired woman hid behind a few crates, avoiding drawing the Kah'Tul's attention to her. Now in a foul mood, the pirate Captain looked for the nearest metallic creature and slashed with his sword to cleave the Kah'Tul's head from its shoulders. The silvery beast was quick and parried away the strong blow, but Grimwald's next attack cut it down.

While most of the treasure hunters stood idle, King Lagi did not. The courageous warrior took down one of the Kah'Tul while his dragon made quick work of one of the aerial scouts as it tried to get away. The King's Shadow, Bahir, followed suit, using poison-tipped spikes that hit two of the Kah'Tul, the others he had aimed at were out of range.

The treasure hunters who did not react immediately would find themselves the target of the Kah'Tul. Inaction was a sign of weakness and the Kah'Tul were looking for easy victims. The easiest victim hid in a corner and was quickly surrounded by two of the poisoned metallic creatures who attempted to Eviscerate Zadi with their sharp claws. Likewise, Merrze and Spiritos would find themselves Eviscerated by a Kah'Tul should they do nothing.

In the air, the final aerial scout attempted to get revenge for his fallen brethren by attacking El Drago. After getting in close, the Kah'Tul would use its claws to Eviscerate the dragon.

Combat Details:

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the screams of the dying Kah’Tul die out, Ayero grunts and hefts her blade from the beast’s body. Sensing an incoming presence, the battle-ready woman whips around just in time to parry the majority of the damage from the approaching Kah’Tul’s Eviscerate. The creature’s sharp claws had nicked her shoulder as she turned, but the Fanalis woman didn’t feel the pain from the adrenaline of battle. After redirecting the beast’s claw, Ayero would swing her blade vertically down the length of the metallic creature’s body in an attempt to bisect the Kah’Tul. Should she be successful, the Fanalis woman would turn to examine her surroundings with her blade held up in caution.

[Stamina: 240/290]

Spoiler:

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos silently cursed himself. Yes, he had taken out one of the silver beasts, but accidentally killed three pirates which were close to the target he had burned. How did they not even see his spell approaching? He shook his head. The blunder allowed his mind to clear and think more reasonably instead of lashing out in blind anger. Area spells wouldn't be wise given the close quarters they stood on. The only way an area attack would work is if they were directed toward the ones flying in the air. Why the hell did he use that spell in the first place? Stupid, Adrastos! His head would be lobbed off by one of the superior figures, possibly Madam Trixie, later for his clumsy error.

On the other hand, why would he care? Those pirates were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, right? Their loss meant his gain. His frosty silver eyes looked at the charred remains without a glimmer of remorse or guilt. He felt nothing about the fact they were now dead or even that it was his fault that they had died. Was he that heartless? The scent of burnt flesh entered his nostrils. How could such a revolting stench smell so sweet? All Adrastos could smell was honey, or was it something else? Death, obviously, but why would it smell sweet?

Movement caught his attention in the corner of his vision. It was silver and fast, but luckily, Adrastos' Borg went up to provide some protection for the blue magician. Once the monster attacked, Adrastos cast Aqua Vipera Glacialis Morsus, a spell that was more controlled than his previous one. A three-headed water snake was formed with ice fangs in each mouth, and it was sent at the creature who had attacked with its tail. "Die," he whispered under his breath so nobody would hear. "Die with your brethren."
---------------------------------
WC: 316
Magoi: 190/250
Cool Downs:

• Nemesis Sol - 4 Posts
  • Aqua Vipera Glacialis Morsus - 5 Posts

Abilities:

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 AmCJaPN The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 Ltg0RVb The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 VjD0Py3

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ari grumbled at vaguely hearing a deafening tone, her borg absorbing the attack though the sound drew her attention to the incoming opponent. Wanting to make sure to keep from causing as many casualties as possible, Ari wasted no time in retrieving her bladed dagger, swinging the blade of it around for a moment as she waited for the enemy to get closer. As soon as it was within range, she used Slice and Dice to clash with the Eviscerate. Not wanting to waste the momentum of the weapon, Ari used Slash and Bash, grinning as the heavy ball struck the creature in the head, distracting it enough for her to lodge the blade into the metallic body. It was not her cleanest kill, but it kept her alive and the pirates safe.

[Magoi 210/300]
[Cool-down:
Storm Strike – 4 posts
Slash and Bash – 5 posts
Slice and Dice – 5 posts]

Abilities Used:

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir sucked on his teeth for a moment as only two of his spikes struck true. However, two enemies moving at full speed was better than four enemies moving at full speed! Bahir watched as the Kah'Tul moved to act on the stationary treasure hunters. Dammit! Bahir used his Explosive First Step and Feather foot. Luckily, the fanalis assassin was good at thinking on his feet and his next plan was VERY in tune with his assassin nature. The assassin was now moving at 10m/s with making little to no noise as he was speeding towards the Kah'Tul that was approaching Merrze. Once at a reasonable distance, Bahir leapt into the air and came down fast, bringing his foot down as an axe kick onto the back of the creatures neck. The sudden appearance of Bahir's shadow caused the creature to turn to look, but was only able to let out a sound before Bahir's foot came down on its head, dealing B-tier damage to its skull.

Bahir landed and looked up to see what was going on. The two poisoned Kah'Tul were still heading towards the magician lying low, but the Kah'Tul that was heading towards the Imuchakk turned its attention to Bahir. The fanalis kicked himself mentally as the creature ran towards Bahir. The spy unhooked his triple stick from his hip as creature neared him. He held the weapon in his right hand in such a way that one end of the stick was unfolded while he held the other two in one of his hands. The Kah'Tul closed in on Bahir quickly and brought its claw towards the spy to eviscerate him. Bahir used his stick spin to knock the creature's claw away. Using the momentum of his spin, Bahir brought his left heel around, pivoting on his right, aiming it towards the creature's neck. The Kah'Tul parried Bahir's kick and made the fanalis spin so that his back was towards the creature.

Without thinking, Bahir leapt forward into a roll. In the middle of the roll, Bahir grabbed his spikes and threw three of them towards the Kah'Tul before he was back to his feet. The creature caught the first one, but the next two made contact. Bahir turned to look at the creature only to met by a loud, high-pitched sound. The Kah'Tul had used its Harpish Trill and the next thing Bahir knew, there was only a ringing that filled his ears. He put his hands to his ears and closed his eyes trying to block out the sound. When Bahir opened his eyes again, the Kah'Tul was leaping at him. This was the time he should let his instincts take over... and by George he did! He fell backwards on his back with his feet together and knees at his chest. The Kah'Tul was about to pass over him, but Bahir extended his legs with an explosive force, kicking the creature in the torso. Thanks to Bahir's fanalis strength, the force of the impact caused the creature to change direction. It flew upwards and Bahir rolled to the side to avoid the falling body.

Bahir slowly rose to his feet and put his hands down. The ringing was still present, but he was able to see a bit. I won't be able to make it to those... He thought as he glanced at the two Kah'Tul heading towards Zadi.
OOC
Stamina: 90/160
Abilities Used:

Cool Downs
Sickly Sting - 2 Posts
Explosive First Step - 2 Posts
Feather Foot - 2 Posts
Stick Spin - 3 Posts

Ammunition
12/15 Throwing Spikes

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 XhmcID2The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 ZvsP1Sc

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

With two of those metallic-like creatures coming for Zadi at 10m/s each, Zadi felt it was time to take instant action and blasted the two creatures with two groups of four lasers (2 B-tier lasers) from Kythr Alysr at 25 m/s starting 1 meter away from herself. Having observed the battlefield thus far, Zadi was also able to angle each of the B-tier lasers to not only hit the two creatures coming for him but also the rest of the creatures on the deck. In the process, if everything went well, none of the crew members nor adventurers would get hit and Zadi wouldn't have to move from his position. The other adventurers seemed to be handling everything seemingly fine, especially Lagi and one other adventurer that seemed to be of Fanalis origin from what Zadi could tell. He reminded Zadi of the Fanalis that came on to the battle of Ostia on the flying carpet with Azix and his protector.

250 Magoi/Stamina
Tech(s):
OOC:

Last edited by Zadi on 19/04/15, 03:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bolding)

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The yellow magician had seen her mentor accidentally burn several pirates and feeling lucky to not standing near Neo as she was at the upper deck right now, wrong move and she would fell to the sea while fighting the creature. Noir clicked her tongue as the Kah’Tul swiped one of her electric bullet, she was ready to attack again but the creature let out a high-pitched sound and successfully deafening Noir at that moment. The black haired girl couldn’t hear anything, but that won’t distract her, she should just use her sense to feel the enemy. Noir focused on the creature as it was ready to attack her again and quickly casted Lightning Whip and Fulmine Nero to par with the attack, she hoped the spell hit the creature, but she didn’t want to gamble at the time like this so she casted another Thunder Bullets spell to the creature.

Word Count : 151
Stamina / Magoi : 115/200

Ability Used:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze woke up very early and started to move around the ship. She didn't know what to do until all the others were awake so she just walked around the ship exploring, she had Fluffy with her as the girl and her beast went below to deck, she was bored and thought about resting down there again for a little bit. She then heard a strange noise coming from above the deck she would run up there to see what was going on, by the sounds she was hearing she didn't have a good feeling about what was going on up above the ship.

When she ran up there she saw flying silvery creature that were causing havoc, when the warrior got up there with her pet the fight had already started and some of the creatures already seemed to be taken out. As she looked around she saw a magician who was cornered by two of the creatures. She had attacked but it only clashed so Merrze rushed to save the day or at least try to, after the girls attack was done of course. The fanalis got herself close to the creatures hoping the magician wouldn't launch another attack and that she would notice that the red head was coming to attack.

Merrze got close to the two silvery beings and used Dragon Slice on one of them and then used her other open hand to use Ferocious Punch. If both of the attacks landed, which since she tried to keep out of their line of sight they shouldn't have been able to see her. The young lady was prepared to strike them again if she had to, hopefully the mage would not try to attack, if she did it would most likely hit Merrze and she didn't want that to happen.

Stamina:140/200
Abilities Used:

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 OJgAYLo

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The dragon was being challenged by one of the flying creatures. It came flying towards El drago with an attack that indicated that it was going to slash its way into the mighty dragon. El drago parried the attack from the flying beast easily with wing pivot, covering itself with one of its wings to parry the b rank damage as el drago swung his tail around to smack the beast hard in the midsection at 25 m/s movement speed and a tier natural damage. The tail swipe would have been unexpected, utterly obliterating the creature if el drago succeeded. El drago needed to be cautious and exert his energy sparingly, he didn’t want to hurt the ship or any friendlies, and there was no telling how many more of them would appear

Lagi was on the boat, looking at the carnage that went around. One of woman made a move with he spells, but it was pretty risky. Lagi refrained from moving around too much, being alert instead, the lazer just missing him due to the Magician's marksmanship.

280/350

Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ceres' Roar

What had been a chaotic scene of battle moments earlier started to wind down as the remainder of Kah'Tul were engaged by the treasure hunters. Up above the ship, the last aerial scout found that its attack was ineffective against El Drago. The dragon redirected the Kah'Tul's angry slash with his wing and followed up with a vicious swipe of his tail that sent the metallic creature spiraling from the sky.

On the deck, Bahir managed to defeat the Kah'Tul that had focused on Merrze, while it was distracted. His actions drew the attention of the other metallic creature that had been about to attack Spiritos and it decided to attack the Fanalis assassin instead. After a brief struggle, Bahir crushed the Kah'Tul's chest with an explosive upward kick. That left the last two metallic creatures that had focused on the blond-haired woman who had cowered in a corner. Grimwald thought he would have to save her, however Zadi finally decided to attack with two beams of light that clashed against the creature's assault.

Zadi's spell took the Kah'Tul by surprise and they hesitated a moment before leaping forward to scratch the blond-haired woman with their claws. Their offensive was quickly cut short as Merrze appeared behind them who dispatched one with a flash of her sword and the other with a ferocious punch that crushed the creature's skull with a crack.

With the Kah'Tul defeated, Grimwald signaled for his group to dump the creature's bodies over the side of the ship. The pirate captain gave Lagi and Bahir an approving look, the two men had been quick to engage the enemies, while the others had stood around or hid. Grimwald wasn't impressed by the other treasure hunters, however Merrze and Zadi had made an attempt at the end. The Imuchakk on the other hand, hadn't lifted a hand the entire fight and that grated on the captain's nerves.

Madam's Storm

The battle on Madam Trixie's flagship had been equally as chaotic, but the metallic creatures were quickly slaughtered as they engaged the treasure-hunters. Ayero's swordsmanship took down the Kah'Tul that had attempted to sneak up behind her. Across the ship from the Fanalis woman, Ariella used her chained dagger to clash against the last aerial scout's Eviscerate before she brained it with the ball at the end of the chain.

As a Kah'Tul tried to bury its claws into Noir, he was quickly deterred from her electric whip. A current of electricity shot up its limb, stunning it for a moment, giving her enough time to launch two black lightning strikes in the creature's chest at point-blank range. The Kah'Tul let out a cry as it flicked its tail in a last-ditch effort to strike down the black-haired magician, but Noir fired off her four electric bullets which killed the metallic creature.

The last Kah'Tul managed to shatter Adrastos' Borg with a quick strike of its tail, though the invisible barrier confused it. The metallic creature had felt that its attack had hit something, but it certainly hadn't hit the magician. Adrastos did not give the creature time to think and quickly conjured a three-headed snake. The aqua viper's fangs pierced into the Kah'Tul's shoulder that sent trails of ice throughout the creature and it shattered into pieces.

Trixie stepped down from the head of the ship to take a closer look at the ashen remains of her crew. She whispered to the memory of the men, bidding them safe voyage into the afterlife. Trixie's gaze turned to the silver-haired magician and her eyes narrowed. "I feel the need to remind you that you are here to protect my crew, not kill them. Don't let it happen again." She spun on her heel and walked to the front of the ship before she lost her temper. They couldn't afford to lose the magician's support

Since the Kah'Tul had been defeated, a chorus of hisses, roars, and screeches carried through the fog. Swarms of creatures could be barely made out in the thick fog, but they stayed within the cover of the mist. The two ships continued forward, following the wall of fog that retreated before them. If the adventurers were too look behind them, they could see the channel that had been created as they traveled deeper. If any of the magician's looked at the water below, they would notice that the ships were passing over a golden light about three meters wide. On closer observation, they would understand that it was a thick stream of Rukh deep below them.

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 2 5PvDaY7

Suddenly, the fog in front of them broke and the adventurers would finally get the first glance of the island. Tall peaks rose into the sky, reflecting off the glittering waters that held the sunken remains of several ships. In the distance, black specks could be seen soaring over the peaks. The ships turned into a small inlet that would lead them to a small bay, but that was as close as they could get to the shore without without scraping the hull. The two ships pulled up alongside each other as before before dropping anchor and returning the planks to connect the vessels.

The pirate crew went to work, some loading the smaller boats around the ships with supplies, while the others raised the masts. During this time Madam Trixie addressed the treasure hunters. "Alright, folks. We're going to set up a base camp on the shore. Four of you should stay back to protect the ships in case more flying creatures attack, while the rest will go over to guard the camp until all the supplies are brought over. Once everything is secure, we'll bring the rest of you over."

Once the first wave of supplies was ready to be transported, those who were going onto the island would be loaded onto the boats.

OOC: No posting order. Choose whether you'd like to protect the ships or the base camp. The shore group can post arriving on the beach. Feel free to help the crew load the boats or make camp.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“That girl is familiar…….” Lagi was saying to himself as he observed the female magician working. However, there was something amiss, LAgi felt like he met this magician before. It was a strange familiar  feeling that Lagi had to deal with. If he women would have looked in LAgi’s direction, she would of noticed LAgi looking at her with a confused look on his face. Lagi didn’t know it was Zadi, maybe it could be a relative? But why should he bother her with something like this?” If it does turn out to be a relative, I guess I can keep an eye out for her for Zadi’s sake…”  After looking around the chip and taking charge of asking if everyone was alright, Lagi  geared up with El dragon once they arrived on the island.” I’ll be taking El drago and heading out then, the base camp could be set up a lot faster with El Drago’s speed, making a few round trips to carry the crew to the destination, as well as the supplies if needed.  Any objections? Or better yet, whose staying and whose going?” Lagi would say as he looked over to Bahir  and merrze as he smiled at them. He also gave  the mysterious magician Adrastos and the female magician an acknowledging nod  as he got himself ready. He then arrived on the shore with his dragon, who was quite weary about the event.

Lagi's Vault

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir slowly breathe in and breathe out, she could feel her heart beating fast after successfully sending a killing blow to the creature. She got down from the upper deck to avoid falling to the sea and watched as the pirate queen approached her mentor, saying something and then left with a hint of anger plastered on her face. Noir approached her mentor without hesitation, “Thanks to your training, I managed to kill one…” she paused for a bit, “…well, that’s not quite an achievement though…”

As the Madam’s Storm continued forward, Noir noticed that they were passing over a golden light. Her golden eyes brightened as she saw the beautiful scenery below, she hoped that she can capture the moment. The fog broke and the adventurers could see the island, the ships stopped at a small bay and they were instructed to split again. Noir wondered if she should stay at the ship, but she really wanted to set foot on the island and might as well helping the crew to set the camp. The black haired girl came to her decision after judging the situation; she decided to guard the camp.

Noir quickly helped to load the boats, at first they refused her offer to help but after she showed them that she was capable to help and even lifted more supplies than the crew, they accepted her help. Lifting supplies was not a new thing for Noir, she used to it and even thinking to might as well train her physique.

Word Count : 254

Cool Downs
Thunder Bullets ~ 4 posts
Fulmine Nero ~ 2 posts
Lightning Whip ~ 2 posts

Last edited by Riku Ecryola on 24/04/15, 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ari glanced around as Madame Trixie spoke, listening to the plans for dividing people up. When Lagi spoke up and mentioned taking El Drago to the island, Ari arched a brow and snorted before speaking.

“It would make far more sense to leave El Drago on the boat to guard in case anything else comes out of the mist. He is by far the most mobile defense available and, I am guessing, one of the most intelligent defenses as well. On the island, we will be able to see things coming, on the boat, not so much. But regardless, I will also go to the island.”

Ari remembered how polite and friendly the dragon had been when greeting her, though she had no idea how it knew her name. Perhaps Lagi had told the creature who she was. Regardless, he would be a far more valuable asset on the ship to guard against creatures in the mist, able to take flight at incredible speeds instead of being trapped on the deck like the sailors and most of the adventurers. While he may help speed the setup of the base camp, the beach would be far easier to defend, given they could see any opposition incoming and deal with it before it hit. Her own spell knowledge would be better not constricted to close quarters as she had a large number of large area spells. Unlike Neo, whom she had seen take out three pirates, she knew she was here to protect Madame Trixie’s men, first and foremost. It was literally what she was being paid for.

Ari helped to load the boats before jumping into the small watercraft. The view of the island was incredible, the entire aura emanating from the island was one of life, death and ancient magic. When the craft hit the sandbar, Ari wasted no time in climbing ashore and helping to unload the boat. She was, by no means, the strongest person, but she did her part in assisting the pirates. The feel of sand under her feet was a welcome sensation after so long on a boat, the gentle give of the tiny beads drawing a smile to her face. As she looked around, she wished Azix was here to share this with. Perhaps one day they could come here for a vacation.

She kept a wary eye out on the surroundings. After being ambushed on the boat, she had no desire to be caught unawares. Her staff was hanging conveniently at her hip and her dagger was also within easy reach. She took her task seriously and began walking the perimeter of where the base camp was being rapidly erected, making sure the pirates would be protected if anything came out of the water or from the trees along the beach.

[Magoi 210/300]
[Cool-down:
Storm Strike – 3 posts
Slash and Bash – 4 posts
Slice and Dice – 4 posts]

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

After noticing that the lasers did absolutely nothing, seemingly, Zadi's brows lowered and pinched giving Zadi a "well shit" look on her face. However, a black flash came to kick the creatures senseless, saving Zadi. It seemed to be another of Fanalis strength though her face looked to be familiar. Zadi couldn't put his finger-WAIT! It looked like an older fuckgirl! Zadi couldn't or at least didn't know her name, but it was good to see her all the same. However, Zadi needed to keep her anonymity in terms of relationships so she got up, grabbed the woman's hand and shook it violently repeating the words "thank" and "you" in that order.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! I can't thank you enough for saving my life! I thought I had it under control, but it seems I didn't. Phew, enough hand shaking. Thank you!"

Zadi stopped with the shaking of the hands and introduced herself, "Hi! My name's Venus! Good to meet you!"

Yet another fake name to keep track of; there's now Apollo and Venus. Perhaps even Zadi at this point. All the same, fake names needed to be used if Zadi wanted to stay under the radar. Speaking of which, Zadi overheard Lagi talking to himself due to her detective-hearing. It seemed Zadi was mistaken to be her own relative, sort of. Poor Lagi doesn't know anything about Zadi ever since the ball all that time ago! Anyway, Zadi needed to keep up a girlish personality, staring back at Lagi. Zadi made his face out to be an annoyed girl having been visually assaulted by Lagi's eyes and pulled together her kimono over her thankfully unexposed breasts. Zadi then looked away for a second, sad that she had to stay secretive. However, she looked back when Lagi spoke and then looked at Ari when she spoke.

"Erhmhm! Actually, the less time we spend both debating and building the camp, the less time it takes to get off this island with whatever treasure there may be. Whether the dragon stays or not doesn't make as big of a difference as some of you may think. It's big but still just one being like the rest of us."

Zadi looked back towards Lagi, "Pervert, have your dragon carry big and heavy stuff, not people though, that's what the boats are for. Magicians! Use whatever gravity spells you have to fly over towards the island with some of the lighter supplies such as the sheets and ropes for the tents. The rest of you should guard the ship. When the ships come back, then we can decide who stays on the ship and who goes to the came."

Without waiting for anyone else, Zadi made his move to by grabbing some of the tent supplies and using Gravity Lift to fly over towards the shore in a quick manner. Hopefully Zadi wasn't going to be lonely when doing this.

220 Magoi/Stamina
Tech(s):

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Madam Trixie was obviously angered by the fact that three of her subordinates had perished, but what could be done to remedy what has already been done? Nothing. Adrastos shook off the pirate queen's words after she stormed off and strode to the edge of the ship where he leaned over the railing. All around there was a strange golden glow, but what he saw in the water bewildered him. Down below, rukh fluttered in great concentration, as if they made of the material the ships currently sailed upon. Golden rukh? Adrastos narrowed his eyes momentarily, but eventually diverted his attention to the landscape ahead that revealed itself.

The thick blanket of fog had been slowly lifted, as if were merely a thin veil, and uncovered what Adrastos first perceived as a dark, eerie island filled with death and decay. With the fog no longer hindering the blue magicians sight, he could see that his first impression of The Shrouded Isle was incorrect in every conceivable manner. The island was a beautiful mystical heaven with the towering mountains reflecting in  the glittering, golden glow of the gently dancing waves. Unknown figures seen as mere dark specks could be seen in the air above the lush green canopies of the trees. For a moment, Adrastos had forgotten all about the dangers that lurked upon the land or hovered overhead. After all, how could such a magnificent place be home to any sort of dangerous beast? Maybe it was just bad luck that those silvery beasts attacked earlier. This was their home. Perhaps they were just protecting it. Stop. You know that looks can be deceiving. Even the most enchanting of flowers can be a man's most fatal poison. Do not get yourself entangled in this island's illusion of a safe haven.

"Alright, folks," said Madam Trixie, addressing the adventure seekers, "We're going to set up a base camp on the shore. Four of you should stay back to protect the ships in case more flying creatures attack, while the rest will go over to guard the camp until all the supplies are brought over. Once everything is secure, we'll bring the rest of you over." Adrastos watched as Lagi took off with his dragon to aid in setting up the camp, and thought about following himself until his recent student, Noir, walked up to him. “Thanks to your training, I managed to kill one…” She paused. “…Well, that’s not quite an achievement though…” The blue magician nodded. "You're right, it's not. Also, this expedition has only just begun. We'll be facing far worse threats the deeper we go into the hell." He then watched her go to protect the camp as well. Adrastos was about to join them, but when a certain magician open her mouth and practically ordered the other magicians to use any gravity magic to aid in the supplies, he didn't move. Following a strangers orders was something he was not going to do.

Instead, the silver-haired man leaned against the railing and watched crew and the others make their decisions. Either way, something might happen, regardless of whether I stay or go. Best to guard the ship anyhow. If the situation goes south, we'll need some form of transportation to make our escape. The blue magician turned his gaze to the black specks that flew in the air. This may look like heaven, but it's just hell in disguise.
-----------------------------------------
WC: 572
Magoi: 190/250
Cool-Downs:

• Nemesis Sol - 3 Posts
  • Aqua Vipera Glacialis Morsus - 4 Posts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum