You are not connected. Please login or register

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
El Drago was panting a little bit, but he still was able to communicate with others and put the ship down. “I’ll scout ahead to see how the others are doing. Finish up any last minute patching or whatever you need to get done, and I’ll meet you all at the camp site.” After El Drago spoke his peace, he hurried along the air in order to reach the camp site at 25 m/s. He was still in pretty good shape, but he had the strangest feeling that something happened to Lagi. After arriving, El drago assessed the situation and noticed how everyone seemed exhausted. “Were missing people, was it that bad?”
El drago was particularly hungry and ate the dead animals, using the fire to cook them. “ I have an especially huge appetite right now and I don’t want to waste any resources or the food that Lagi has for me. I’ll settle on this…” Lagi zoned out a bit from time to tame, he was eating and drinking water. “ I didn’t think that the animals on this island would be so strong. They are even stronger than the creatures in the badlands. “ After talking with El Drago, Lagi would move on over to MErre and Pat her on the back. “ How are you holding up? “ Afterwards, walk back over to his seat and look around for anyone else , but was soon stopped with the mention of Ari, Ayero and himself being the strongest. “ Well, thanks for the compliment. I’ll be going after the money. With all due respect, with the amount of people that died, I want to make sure this trip was worth it. The least I can do is make sure that we all get ……guaranteed money. The treasure is only half of the adventure after all

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 Pbucket

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 CrChE3t

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ari listened to Trixie speak, blushing and chuckling at the comments about the ‘pretty ladies’ as she relaxed somewhat. Looking at Ayero, she grinned broadly, trying to hide her nervousness about the island.

“Well, I think I will head for the ruins, myself. As nice as money can be, knowledge can be far more useful. What do you say, want to come and explore some ancient ruins littered with monsters and runes you can’t read? Or are you thirsting after that gold?”

Whatever Ayero decided she would support, though she would appreciate the friendly face of the Fanalis woman. While she had met Neo, she did not know him well enough to trust him yet and she would like someone she could trust at her back. Glancing back at Trixie, she raised her ale to the Pirate Queen before the woman disappeared.

She looked out at the water, noticing the stream of rukh under the inky surface of the water and curious eyes traced it back towards the camp, frowning slightly when she noticed that it fed into what appeared to be almost like the edge of a circle. As her eyes kept following the flow of rukh, she became more disturbed to see a point at the edge of the arc that looked almost like the corner of a box. Something was oddly familiar about the rukh but she couldn’t quite place her finger on it. Brushing it to the side for the time being, she simply let herself relax as much as she could, still keeping a wary eye out as she could hear things in the woods. She had no desire to be ambushed.

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The black haired girl noticed that her mentor was already gone from his spot, she looked around but no sight of him could be found and decided to quickly get on the boats. Noir saw Neo sat beside the cloaked men and quickly arched her eyebrow, wondering why her mentor would sat with that mysterious men, maybe they were just getting along pretty well? Who knew. Noir quickly sat beside the Fanalis man from before and asked him, “Are you alright?” She was just worried about the Fanalis man since he just woke up after facing the monster before.

Her golden eyes moved around to see if everyone was present or not, but one person was not there. The blonde haired girl who kept vomiting all night was not present, and she saw the expression from the other people who were on the same team with her just to realize that she might be not survived. Noir started to decide which side she should go after Trixie said that they should be divided into two teams. The ruin will be a very nice place to get a new knowledge for a person like Noir, but in the other hand, she was not sure in her own strength right now. The fight on the boat gave her a pretty hard hit on how weak she was, but then again, she would risk it for gaining new knowledge on this strange island. Noir guessed that the island itself is a man eater and hold a pretty much deep secret that might lead them into something unpredictable. “I will go to the ruin as well, who knows what unpredictable secret that the ruin might hold.” She answered Neo’s glance at her.

Noir didn’t dare to sleep with such smell on her cloth that was smeared by the creature’s body liquid, she would not have a nice sleep and it would bother the other as well. The girl stood up and walk around the camp, trying to find a pond or lake so she could wash herself there. She noticed a nearby pond and waited until the others went to the camp so she could took off her clothes and have a bath while watching the glowing rukh from the water. At first, she tried to check if the pond was safe or not by using a fallen tree branch and even tasted the water a little, after that when the time was right, she quickly took off her cloth and bring it in the pond as well, washing it from whatever might contaminated it. It was a certainly good time to take a bath, she felt refreshed already by the refreshing water and decided to wash herself as well after finished with her cloth. A melody escaped from her lips as she started to hum a song, trying to calming herself and removing all the negative thought about her being a weak person. Even though Noir was alone right now, she still bring her wand with her though, just in case if anything appeared suddenly so she could finally protect herself.

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 GONhvwv

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Merrze was quite relaxed at the moment, she was glad to have chance to be able to sit back and allow herself get lost in the labyrinth that was her mind but the redhead did not have the moment to spare. The king walked up to her asking how she was doing, she wasn't exactly sure but believed that she was okay since that she hadn't been hurt in any of the fighting. She hadn't been fazed but she was sure that things were going to get much more difficult and that she would have to try her best if she wanted to survive.

"I'm doing just fine Lagi, thanks for asking though"

The fiery fanalis wasn't sure what she should do when it was time for them to split up into groups. She mainly came for the adventure but with only one more spot it made more sense for Aye to go with the ruins group. Merrze wanted to help out there with the ruins but knew her redheaded friend was much stronger and the better choice, but she was curious about the ruins. SHe wanted to check those out more than the treasure at this moment. She had decided what she had wanted to do, hopefully it was the right choice.

"If no one has and problems and doesn't mind I would like to go to the ruins, I know I'm not the best choice but I'd like to check them out and help there."

She hoped there was no problems with her decision, she had a strange feeling about the ruins, which caused her to want too check them out.

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 BB2kzwq
The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 TXTx1qB
Merrze's Vault of Wonders

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero arched a curious brow at Trixie’s comment, the hint of a slow-forming grin on her face dissolving as the Pirate Queen shifted gears to a more serious conversation. When Ari suggested that they pair up for the ruins as Lagi planned to head for the treasure, the Fanalis woman nodded in agreement. After seeing what kind of hell this island had unleashed on their first day, Ayero was admittedly having second thoughts about staying on the island. I wonder if I’ll look back on this fondly…if I ever get the chance to look back. Right now she was geared toward survival, certain that “adventure” would be had regardless of what path she chose.

Before she had a chance to verbally agree, Merrze spoke up and claimed the last spot of the ruins expedition group. Raising both brows, Ayero turned her body and attention towards the younger Fanalis female. ”Did you not listen to Madam Trixie’s suggestion, Merrze? You’ve seen how terrible this island is—we should concentrate on what’s best for survival, personal interests come secondary.” The Fanalis woman folded her arms over her chest, voice ringing out clear and firm as she spoke.

Good strategy will be key to surviving this island—think back to your experiences in war. It would be wise for you to guard the King on his treasure hunt, I will go to the ruins.” Ayero fixed Merrze with a sharp gaze, not in an attempt to intimidate but trying to convey the gravity of the situation. Merrze herself said she wasn’t the best choice, why put lives in jeopardy then? At this point Ayero didn’t care what group she went with so long as the teams were as balanced as possible in order to produce the highest survival rate.

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Merrze had respect for Ayero and understood completely what she was saying. It made more sense for her to accompany the king. She looked back into Aye's eyes showing a sign of understanding instead of anger and frustration. By going to the ruins she would be doing the exact opposite of what she planned. She gave a nod back to Aye, she wanted to help and have adventure so the best thing for her to do would to assist the king, the plus was that she could talk to him.

"You're right, it makes more sense for me to join Lagi so I will do just that. I will be changing to join the treasure team instead since it is the more logical choice."

Based of who was left her other comrade was going to be Bahir, she was perfectly fine with this since the three of them could work together well most likely based of their skills and such.

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bahir had managed to close his eyes as the ships were lifted. His grip on the railings tightened until he felt the ships meet land. The fanalis stood slowly and opened his eyes, his eyes scanning the camp from where he stood. His senses made him happy to be a fanalis. As the boats reached the island shore, Bahir slowly left his and headed towards where the treasure hunters, pirates, and archaeologists were gathering. He stood there silently, not drawing much attention to himself. Something that he was getting better and better at doing. Especially while on this little adventure. Geez. I don't think I'll let Lagi drag me along to his little adventures anymore.

The Pirate Queen laid out plans for the remainder of their stay on the island. Bahir studied the map while it was splayed out amongst the group. Hm. If the ruins are that way... I wonder where the treasure is. He let his thoughts wander for a moment before Madam Trixie rolled up the map once more and gave her advise for the treasure hunters. He blinked as he watched the team going to the ruins unfolded. Bahir crossed his arms and closed his eyes. I guess I'm going with Lagi to the treasure. Whatever. The fanalis assassin rubbed the tension out of his neck as he listened to Ayero and Merrze have a short back and forth. It was those three. Merrze, Lagi, and Bahir were to work together. The assassin started to try and break down the three's fighting styles and see how they would interact.

"I suppose I will be with the treasure group then." The spy's voice was rather soft and was a low enough frequency that it may not have been heard by the majority of the group. Either way, he went to sit and try a cup of ale. It was his first time drinking with the pirates. Perhaps because he was starting to realize that it may be his last opportunity. He raised his cup towards Trixie and Ariella's, but silently went back to drinking the fire water.

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 XhmcID2The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 ZvsP1Sc

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Now that the groups had been decided, the treasure-hunters could now retire to their tents for the evening. For those that sleep eluded, they were welcome to continue drinking to calm their nerves. While they caught whatever rest they could, Trixie and Abel took shifts patrolling the perimeter of camp. During the pirate queen's patrol, she noticed Noir heading to the water to clean off the day's filth. Trixie moved closer to keep an eye out to make sure nothing attacked the magician and to turn anyone away who approached while she was so exposed. When Noir shed her clothing, the pirate queen averted her gaze to give the woman a modicum of modesty, even if she was a bit curious.

OOC: You may now make an exit post here. The links below will direct you to the next section of the event.

Lagi, Merrze, and Bahir: Gunning For Treasure

Adrastos, Noir, Ariella, and Ayero: Forgotten Knowledge

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
As Noir enjoying her refreshing bath, she could hear a rustling sound from behind. A beautiful figure stood up there, averting her gaze from Noir, but as Noir kept saw her, she was enchanted by the beauty of the pirate queen. I never saw a woman as beautiful as her…. Noir admired the pirate queen mentally, but feeling that she was at fault for not telling that she was going to take a bath, Noir called the pirate queen. “Madam Trixie…?” Without waiting for the blonde woman to turn back her gaze, Noir continued, “I apologize for taking a bath without telling you or the captains first. Do you want to join? I could help to brush your back…” The yellow magician hoped she would join as Noir wanted to know more about this different kind of pirate group, but maybe she shouldn’t ask a lot since she must be very tired.

After the relaxing bath, the black haired girl headed back to the camp, finding an empty spot so she could sleep. Sleeping peacefully might not the best option at the moment and she kept Nero close to her, keeping the wand beside her so she could grab it anytime. But the tiredness began to affect her and led her to a deep slumber quickly.

[exit]

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 GONhvwv

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ariella was exhausted and made quick work of setting up a sleeping spot near the center fire. The next day was bound to be just as tiring, but she was eager to see the ruins. She needed any information she could get to take down the terror known as Lilly. She did worry about taking Noir and Neo along, the two magicians were eager and powerful in their own right, but they still tired out quickly. At least Ayero would be there to help, the Fanalis warrior a fierce force in battle and one she could trust. She did not know any of the other adventurers enough to gauge how much they could be trusted in battle. She drifted to sleep with thoughts of monsters in her mind, making her huddle just a bit closer to the fire.

[EXIT]

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Before we break, I will make my own statement.  I have no plans on dying on this island, my desire to find what I’m looking for  is worth risking my life for. Match that desire with your own, and survive. “ With that being said, Lagi retired for the night. El Drago sniffed the area and looked around for the moment and picked up where he left off. “ Today has been long and exhausting. I heard hangovers aren’t great for humans, stick with water  and try to cycle out the alcohol so it doesn’t disturb your performance, in case we meet opposition. Rest well..” El drago also retired. Lagi spent his night  looking  at the sky, unable to sleep too much.

-Exit

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 CrChE3t

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero nodded in satisfaction when Merrze agreed to the switch, pleased that the teams would be a little more event. Though she didn’t not know the full capabilities of Noir and Neo, she was glad to have Ariella in their group seeing as she was more familiar with the tanned magician and her capabilities. It would make fighting a bit easier as she trusted Ari to be able to hold her own in battle. With the meeting over the treasure hunters and pirates began to disperse, some drinking to soothe their nerves and others collapsing into sleep. Ayero hesitated on what she should do before deciding to follow Ari and scope out her own sleeping space near the fire. Settling down, the Fanalis drifted to sleep almost instantly due to the days’ exhaustion.

[EXIT]

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Adrastos observed as the other adventurers directed themselves to their tents, all except Noir who ventured elsewhere. He was tempted to follow, to ask how she was, but thought better of it. She was fine. He didn't need to worry about her when he had to worry about himself. Ariella and the fanalis probably thought they would be too weak to be of much help, or would just be a hindrance since their stamina was not as high as theirs.

Sighing, Adrastos stood and sauntered to his tent. He closed the flap, and laid down on the ground. He felt the orb burn through the fabric of his garments, begging to be looked at, but the magician refrained from the temptation. You never knew who was watching. The mage turned to his side and drifted to sleep so that he could be prepared for the following day.
---------------

[EXIT]

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 3oCk1sb

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 7kZv0Du
The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 AmCJaPN The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 Ltg0RVb The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bahir finished his mug of ale and watched as the others of the camp began to file off. Aside from Noir, who went to bathe and relax, the rest of the pirates and treasure hunters seemed to turn in to bed fairly soon. Bahir looked to the two that he would be adventuring with the next day. Hm. I wonder what the others are like... His mind drifted to the other group and leaned backwards with a sigh. It wasn't very long until the fanalis assassin was drifting off to sleep himself. Even though he didn't set up a tent, he remained near the main fire, relaxing into its glow and warmth.

--EXIT--

The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 XhmcID2The Shrouded Isle [Event|Kill Viable] - Page 5 ZvsP1Sc

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Merrze was now relaxed that the teams had been completely chose. She decided that she would go to bed early so that she would be prepared for the next day. Things would only get more treacherous so she would have to be alert and full of energy the next day. The redhead walked into the nearest tent and laid her head down to rest. She thought about what would come the next day but whatever it was and no matter how bad it was she had to be prepared for whatever monstrosities and other horrendous things on their journey tomorrow.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum