You are not connected. Please login or register

Yuurei and the Merchant who Needed a Friend [Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei was in Balbadd now and he decided that looking for a job would be the best thing to do. He needed to keep the income of his Huang coming smoothly. He loved money, and knew without money he wouldn’t be able to get anywhere. This was also the way he would be able to buy the things he needed. He was running out of the Huang that his parents had given him. There was just something he couldn’t get out of his head, and that was why did he need to find this merchant? He figured the man would be waiting for him around the city. That was not the case, and he was waiting for him at the entrance of the Tropical forest.

He didn’t mind that and he was walking there without a problem. He wasn’t waiting for anybody to go with as he decided that going on his own would be the best experience. He moved through the streets of Balbadd and soon leaving it as fast he arrived to the place. He knew where he was going now, and he was glad that he didn’t have to get lost anymore. ”I hope I don’t screw up on this job. If that happens nobody would want me to work for them,” he spoke to himself as he was making his way towards the entrance of the forest. He could see the man waiting for him, and he could only smile and wave at him. ”Hi there you are the merchant who’s in need of assistance crossing these lands?” he asked him.

The traveling merchant could only smile. ”You came to help me it seems, and you aren’t even from Balbadd. You are a kind man,” he said to him. Yuurei could only smile at him, as he looked at the clothes he was wearing, and figured that was probably what gave him away. ”Yeah I’m not from here, but I need money, so doing this job it’s the best to my abilities,” he said to him. The man nodded at him, and turned around. ”Well that’s okay thank you, but shall we start going,” he started moving into the forest as he was moving. Yuurei could only nod his head as he started walking after the man to catch up to him. He took his bow out as he knew there was trouble lurking around this forest.

The wanderer kept his bow at his left hand, and made sure to keep his hands on his side though. ”So how long have you been doing thi…” he stopped speaking, and push the man out of the way having him stumble a bit to the side, and almost falling. He had triggered a trap, which had caused something to lunge towards Yuurei, and bypass him between his arm, and the right side of his abdomen. He looked at his side to see a small wound which led to blood leaking down. ”There are men trying to take you out it seems,” he said as he looked around as he couldn’t spot them.

”They aren’t after me, but what I’m carrying. They would be able to sell all of this, and get huang from it. Still thank you for risking your life for me,” he said as he started walking off. Yuurei didn’t say anything as he was just surprised that he kept calm as if this was an everyday thing. ”This guy has some balls,” he started walking as he made sure to protect him. The travelers continued to walk together, and that was when he noticed something from the trees. Yuurei was quick to prepare his bow as he quickly got into a stance. He grabbed an arrow and pulled the string only to quickly let it go, and releasing the arrow in the direction where the trees were. ”Ahh!” Yuurei heard this, and then a loud impact on the ground.

He was quick, and he seemed to have acquired, and hit his target. The merchant stopped moving as he looked over to him, and could only blinked to what had happen. ”You are good with that bow. I have to make sure that I never get in your way when you are using that,” he joked around as he laughed a bit. Yuurei could only smile at him, but was curious to see who it was that he had hit. ”We should check who it is to see that I didn’t hit the wrong person, and if they are still breathing,” he said as he started moving towards the direction of where the man had fell. The merchant could only follow him, and when they both arrived they could see a man on the floor and knocked out from the fall.

”This guy looks like someone who was looking to do something bad,” he said as he noticed that the man was covered in all black and white. He had a sword on his side, and could only imagine that he wasn’t alone. Yuurei was right on that as a man jumped off one of the nearby tree, and towards him. His eyes could only open wide as he saw a short sword coming straight at him. He was quick to react and took an arrow out, and shot it at the man. ”Shot Deflection ,”  he shot his arrow straight at the sword, and the impact between the two had redirected him away from him.

Yuurei jumped back as he noticed three other men jumping down to help him out. ”He seems good with the bow. He took out Jade without a problem, but that was a lucky and surprise shot,” one of the bandits said. Yuurei could only sigh when he heard this, but wasn’t trying to act overconfident. ”Let’s get him, and make sure that he had no chance of getting us,” they looked at him, and started running towards him. The merchant at the time had moved away from the area as he didn’t want to get involved in this.

Yuurei had quickly took out another arrow, and shot it towards them. It had missed them completely but the arrow was close to the ground, and moving towards a tree. They didn’t pay mind to it, but the dirt on the ground had picked up and stopped them from moving as it picked up into the air, and hitting them in their face. ”Scatter Shot,” he whispered as  they were shouting from the dirt that went into their eyes. ”That bastard plan this from the beginning!” he shouted. That wasn’t true, but he was glad it worked. He knew that he had to be quick on this, and he pulled out an arrow and started to shoot one at each of them. ”Having a Bad Day?” he said as four arrows had been shot one after another towards them. They looked at the incoming attack a little too late, and were hit by the arrow, and pushed back

”I don’t want to hurt you guys anymore you should leave us alone,” Yuurei suggested looking at all of them. ”Why should we leave? And you attacked us. We are going to make you pay and take everything from your friend in the back,” they said to Yuurei as they took a step forward. They noticed something happening to them, and they could feel their body sore, and in pain. ”What did the bastard do to us?” he asked his friends. ”I don’t know but it seems like one of the arrows he hit us with were coated in poison," he said to the other bandits. ”Sorry guys but lights out,” he shot his last normal arrows at all of them. They were in a situation where they couldn’t do anything, and fell to the floor due to the impact.

Yuurei looked back at the traveling merchant with a smile on his face. ”Shall we continue on before they recover from anything that I just did to them,” he said as he started to walk off. The traveling merchant looked at everybody and shook his head at the situation they were in. This was perfect, and he was glad to have this man take him through the land.  The two had made it through the forest, and through the country after all of this happen. Yuurei smiled at the man as their travel had come to an end without a problem. ”Thank you for taking care of me. Those guys were really trying to take my stuff, but as a promise here is your reward and I will tell my fellow merchants about you,” he said as he handed him the huang. Yuurei nodded his head as he grabbed the money, and turned around. Yuurei was heading straight back to Balbadd now.

Stamina: 40/100
Word Count: 1,462/500

Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum