[Private] Wrong Way

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Private] Wrong Way Empty [Private] Wrong Way 10/03/14, 03:14 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was morning time the sun out as the birds were being heard from all directions. It was the time where most people were waking up, and making breakfast for their family. It was a good day outside as there was no sign of raining as the clouds cleared away for the sun. The sand was no longer around, but the tropical area started to take place. It was interesting to see, and it was really a vast change for the new adventurer. He could only be surprise, yet lost to where he was. He could only smile, but begin to wonder where the hell was he located.

It had felt like several days since Yuurei had left his village. It was about a week actually, and young man was running out of food to eat. He had been walking through the land, and it wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be. He just knew how to enjoy his time. He knew what this place was, or at least knew the name of the type of area he was in. ”This is a tropical forest. I was told that there are lots of animals, and even food here. I don’t think I will go hungry here, but I should stay out of some of the animal way, or things could get ugly,” he thought to himself as he walked through the place.

He couldn’t help but to have his left hand on his bow as he was walking around. Yuurei was making sure that he didn’t get caught flat footed from an incoming animal. He was expecting humans or anything like that to be around here. He thought he was alone, and it was probably a mistake. That was when he heard a noise coming from the bush to his left. He quickly turned to it, and removed the bow from its resting place, and into his left hand. He was now waiting for it to come out as he got and into a slightly crouch stance, and his right hand was now ready on one of his regular arrows.

He slowly move towards the bush as it started to make a bit more noise, and that was when suddenly a bird came out from it. Yuurei could only jump from the sudden reaction, and he stumbled back from it. The man was not a fighter, and he didn’t have that much real life combat experience. He could only sigh from releasing his tension, and relaxing himself. ”This is a creepy place to be I guess. I hope nothing scary pops out around here,” he said to himself as he decided to keep his bow in his hand just in case anything happen.

2[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 10/03/14, 10:42 pm

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

This traveling alone stuff was starting to get pretty rough but the silence was bearable. In fact he loved the idea of just relaxing with nature itself. He had gone from town to town since his escape from slavery, nothing but constant running and fighting but just being in this forest made him feel relaxed. Almost as though nothing could harm him.

Ren was situated underneath a rather large weeping willow. All sorts of animals could be seen resting within the tree. Others would usually avoid such a crowded tree but for Ren it simply felt right. The cool air blowing past his sweating skin helped him feel calm. He felt less worried then usual, He didn't feel the need to run anymore.

Taking in a deep breath he crossed his legs and listened to the sound of nature. Never had he felt this way before, His life would never allow it.

3[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 10/03/14, 11:18 pm

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei continued on his journey through the forest right now. He just moved at a normal pace right now as he was just looking around. He couldn’t help but keep his bow in his hand right now. There were a lot of animal noises resonating throughout the forest. It only kept him on his guard, and having him constantly move his head from left to right. ”I don’t think I can be around this place in my current state of mind. I’m just to new to this land,” he thought to himself as he looked down to see a squirrel running right by him, and making him smile. He could only be happy that what appeared to him was not a wolf or a cub. He looked up straight ahead of him, and could only see a large amount of trees around him.

He knew his only option was to keeping moving in a straight line or he would most likely get lost in this place. The tension that was surrounding him was clearing off, and it was a good thing. He kept moving, and suddenly his eyes seem to open wide. His legs stop moving, and he couldn’t believe what had happen. His body motion forward as his legs stood there. He could feel the blunt force on his foot as he was falling to the ground. He had tripped over a root that was sticking out the ground. It was a thick root as well which caused him to stop in his track and to fall. He could only see the ground in front of him as he was slowly approaching the situation.

Yuurei couldn’t help it, and even though it felt like he had all the time in the world to save himself he didn’t. It happened in an instant, and he fell to the ground. ”Tch tch tch! Damn it that freaking hurt. This stupid root right in my way!” he shouted out loud without thinking twice. He just turned his body around as he was flat on his back with his bow resting in his hand, and he just looked up. He could see the sun resonating through the forest, and he could slightly see the sky that was hovering above him. ”I wonder what life will throw at me,” he smile happily from what had happen to him.

Last edited by Jova on 11/03/14, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

4[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 11/03/14, 12:28 am

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Rustling could be heard from above the tree as a light brown and yellow squirrel monkey climbed the tree down and made its way to the top of Rens head. He smiled and reached for the monkey, without any hesitation it grabbed onto Rens hand and wrapped itself around his arm. Moving his right arm down he rested it above his waist while slowly petting the hairs on the monkeys back with his left hand gently.

It simply seemed so content with life that it filled him with joy. It amazed him that such a small animal could enjoy such a cruel and heartless world. He sighed and rested his head on the tree and stared up at the bright morning sun meanwhile the monkey began to toy with the tips of his fingers. Before his mind had a chance to wander out of reality it was pulled back immediately by a rather loud Thud followed by a voice.

Without a second thought, Ren stood up from the floor in a crouched position and made his way slowly to the bush in the direction of the sound as the monkey perched itself right on his shoulder. Making a small hole in the bush he could see a rather tall man laying on the ground with his arms stretched out only holding onto a bow. "You think he'd be more quiet in such a place." Standing up from the bush he observed the man knowing by now that he was in broad daylight and could be attacked at any moment but for some reason he felt as though this clumsy guy wouldn't do anything to harm him.

It's the first time in a while that he felt as though he didn't need to be weary of a person. Petting the monkey on his shoulder he spoke in a low tone to the man while facing the monkey who seemed to be so comfortable on his own shoulder."You should try to be more quiet when traveling alone, you never know who's watching."

5[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 11/03/14, 12:52 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei lying on the ground right now as he felt like there was nothing he could do about what had just happen. He could only enjoy the time he had, and it was exactly what he was doing. He didn’t move, but he could hear movement coming from a nearby bush. He looked over to the side and couldn’t see what was in the bush. He didn’t move as he figured it was just a regular animal. He just looked back at what he was looking at before. He ignored what could be in the bush because he figured it was just another small animal.

He had made a mistake right there, and it seemed like he wasn’t alone. He heard someone speaking to him, and he quickly looked at the man. Yuurei’s eyes opened up as he was quick to sit up, and push himself away to further the distance between the two. He pointed his bow at the man, and had his hand ready to grab an arrow. He noticed the man had red hair, and he looked like a warrior who would take him head on without hesitation. ”I was quiet I just fell because I wasn’t careful where I was walking. I was too busy making sure nobody would creep up on me,” he said as he didn’t do that to well right now.

”Still it seems like I wasn’t even able to do that. Still who are you though, and where did you come from?” he asked him ready to attack him if he had no choice, but too. He was nervous about the situation between the two. He wondered how this was going to go escalate right now.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

6[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 11/03/14, 01:25 am

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ren found it quite amusing at how quick the man took some distance from him. It seemed he wasn't the only one who was naturally weary of everything. As the man aimed his bow at him, Ren couldn't help but sigh. This man was being extremely cautious but that didn't really shock him at all. In this forest where any animal can tear you apart it wasn't that shocking to see a cautious person traveling through here. A cold breeze passed right past the two men as they stood face to face.

He listened as the man spoke his reasons for falling straight into the earth. Ren couldn't help but smile at the idea of the man falling while trying to protect himself from the unknown. His face hardened as the man asked for Rens information while aiming his bow at him. He wasn't too fond of the fact that a weapon was pointing at him but he knew if it came to it he could take the man head on with no problem but he would much rather avoid any confrontation.

The monkey made it's way down to his waist and pointed towards the other man than placed its finger on its eyelid and pulled it down while sticking out its tongue as though taunting the man with the bow. Ren chuckled at the monkey and turned his attention back to the man. "Excuse my little friends expression but if I were you I'd put the weapon down. I'm not here to harm you and something tells me you aren't here to harm me either. I'm simply here to enjoy the silence and beauty of this forest before continuing my journey."

Stretching out his right hand he took a step forward knowing well that the man might just take a shot at his life but something told him otherwise. "Ren Alexius is my name and my place of origin is better off unknown."

7[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 11/03/14, 01:52 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei could only feel the tension rising between the two. He had the weapon out, but he was on the ground, and he didn’t know what was going to happen. He could only stare at him wondering what was going to happen right now. That was when he looked at the monkey which started moving down on the guy’s body. ”What is this monkey planning on doing right now? It doesn’t seem like it’s a threat, but its friend s with this guy, so I don’t know what to do,” he thought to himself as he was waiting for something to happen.

The way the monkey put his face had Yuurei speechless, and with a blank expression on his face. He could only sigh from what he did, and he just couldn’t believe that he was afraid of the monkey for a second. He looked at the man again as he told him to put the weapon away. He laughed a bit on what he said because he felt like he was being order to do that or else something bad would happen to him. It was something he let go though because the man told him he was not here for any bad intentions. This allowed Yuurei to relax, and see how this was going to go.

He lowered his weapon, but kept it in his hand for now. He noticed that the man was extending his hand out to him, and he didn’t know what to do but reach out to it as he noticed the man got closer to him. Yuurei grab the man’s right hand and picked himself with it as the man spoke to him. When he was fully up he started to shake his hand and smiled at him. ”Nice to meet you Ren. The name is Yuurei Hiroi, and for now I will not tell you where I am from either,” he smiled as he felt like he shouldn’t be the only one giving out information about themselves.

He looked around, and down to the monkey, and could only smile at it. ”So Ren do you know where we are at the moment?” he asked him with a smile on his face. ”First time I have ever been here, so not sure where I’m at,” he spoke up to him without hesitation.

8[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 11/03/14, 02:28 am

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

As the man took his hand Ren could feel the warmth along with the dirt the man had in his hand from when he had touched the ground. Something had told him that he had been out here for quite sometime but then again so had he. The man had quite the interesting name, Yuurei Hiroi, His first nor last name was common at all, In fact Ren had never heard either name at all but then again he did come from a small village so that isn't much of a shocker.

Shaking the mans hand he tried his best to avoid putting any force in it, he didn't really like to show that he had a lot of strength compared to other humans. Letting go of the man's hand he passed a hand through his pinkish-red hair and sighed. He sniffed the air in order to see if he smelled anything besides the wonderful nature scent and Yuurei's scent which smelled of sweat mixed with confusion which made him chuckle. He wanted to see if he smelled anything else but no other smells came to his nose which meant no one else was nearby. He let out a breath of air as his expression relaxed and he scratched the back of his head as he smiled.

In a rather happy and relaxed tone he responded to Yuurei's earlier question."Sorry for my somewhat serious attitude, I had to make sure no one followed you, I tend to be cautious at times." The monkey made its way to Rens hand and wrapped itself around his palm. Raising his palm to his chest he smiled and turned his attention back to Yuurei. "This forest here is known as the Yambala Forest, It's known for its beautiful creatures such as this fella and also rumored to be home to the Yambala Warriors. What brings you here?"

9[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 11/03/14, 02:47 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei was confused now with the way the man spoke now. It was way different than it was before, and it seemed like he was calmed now. That was good, and he just heard his reasoning to why he was acting cautious around him. He laughed at what he said because he didn’t mind that at all. He looked around to see if there was anybody around. He didn’t want to get attacked by a group of people. He moved his hand around as he was just waiting for his moment to move onward. That was when the man spoke again, and explained about the forest to him. He smiled because he was glad that somebody was able to tell him where he was.

He could only laugh though as the man was asking him about his visit to the forest. He could only scratch the back of his head with his right hand as he quickly put it down to the side. ”I see a place where many different nice creatures are located in. Yambala Forest sounds like a weird name for this place,” he said to out loud and to Ren. That was when he was thinking about the Yambala Warriors. ”I am an adventure to be honest. I’m just traveling around the world trying to see and experience new things. I randomly walked off where I was from, and well I happen to appear here,” he smiled at him as his appearance and his presence in the forest were mere coincidence.

”Do you actually believe that there are Yambala Warriors here? Do you want to explore this place to see if we could find them? It would be cool to meet one,” he smiled with curiosity running across his face. It quickly stopped as he remembered to ask him something. ”Where is the nearest city from this froest?” he asked him wondering what he was going to say.

10[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 13/03/14, 12:35 am

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

This man, Something about him was almost the same as Ren, They both seemed to simply be following their sense of direction and somehow ended up here. Was this fate or was this just another person Ren would meet along his journey? He smiled at the mans reason for ending up here, it was somewhat similar to his except hes mainly avoiding getting thrown back into slavery. Just the thought of it sent shivers down his back.

"The creatures in this forest are rather magnificent in my opinion. Just the way they live their life so normally in such a chaotic world is simply inspiring. Anyways that is besides the point, Just seeing the Yambala Warriors in person would be such an honor, I can only imagine what we could acquire from such skilled warriors. I'm up for the task of finding and exploring this forest if you are? We can start right away!"

Perching the monkey on his shoulders he stretched out his arms then his lower back as he let out a rather loud yawn. He's spent enough time relaxing, it was time to explore!

11[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 13/03/14, 12:47 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei’s question was ignored about the nearest town around here. He let it go as he would be able to find that out later.  He just listened to the man as it seemed like they were going to see if they could find the warriors of this forest. That was going to be fun, and he could only smile at Ren from hearing the excitement coming from him. ”This is going to be fun, or at least I think so,” he said turning in a random direction. He took a couple of steps forward as he looked around wondering how they were going to actually look for these people.

”I just met you Ren, but I actually think you’re a nice person. It seems like you have a hard time trusting people, but your heart seems to be in the right place,” he turned to him when he had said that, and quickly turned forward to see where he was going. He looked around, but he honestly couldn’t find out how they were going to actually start finding these people. He looked down at the ground, and went to see if he could find any tracks on the ground. He was good at hunting, and well he needed to be in the desert when he was looking for certain land animals. There was no sign of footprints in the area, which kind of suck.

”Do you have any idea how we could start looking for them?” he asked as he stood straight up after looking down at the ground, and finding nothing. He wondered what his friend would say, or do. If they couldn’t find anything he figured he would head to the nearest city, and ask Ren if he wanted to come with him.

12[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 13/03/14, 01:06 am

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Making their way through the forest was pretty fun and he had figured they wouldn't run into anything so he wasn't too worried. He listened to Yuurei's words as they walked through the forest, it seemed as though he understood a bit about him. It was nice to know he could analyze him so quickly, he looked like someone trustworthy but it was still too early on to know. "Thank you, I appreciate your words."

Looking at the ground he tried to find any type of footprints but there was nothing but animal prints. Getting on one knee he studied a familiar footprint, it was a small print that could only be made by other squirrel monkeys. Looking at his little friend on his shoulders he smiled and petted his small head. "Looks like your friends might just be around here." Just as he was about to get up, his face hardened and his body stiffened. He sniffed the air twice as his strong sense of smell caught a familiar scent. It was the smell of rum mixed with sweat, He knew that smell all too well. Standing up immediately he looked at Yuurei with such an intense look of fear. He spoke in a low tone "We have to go, Now!"

His mind was thrown into a dark memory. Surrounded by nothing but people in pain and chains attached to his hands with only the moans of people hitting the air along with sounds of whips clashing with naked skin. His body shook at the memory as he focused back on reality and started following their path at a faster pace.

13[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 13/03/14, 01:22 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei could only smile when he heard his kind words. It wasn’t a bad idea to have a partner traveling around with you, and he wasn’t picky when it came to those around him. He turned to look at Ren again, but it was to see if he was going to be able to find these warriors or not. It seemed like he found something else, and Yuurei noticed the expression on his face when he got up from kneeling down. The young man had rushed him to leave with him, and he could only look around to see what the problem was. ”What’s wrong Ren? Why are you acting as if something is coming to get you?” he asked him curious to what was going on right now.

He noticed that Ren was sniffing something out before his reaction changed. He had done the same thing, but there was nothing he could smell. He shrugged it off, and figured it was probably something only he could do. He saw Ren starting walking in a direction and wonder where he was going. Yuurei decided that it was best that he would follow him. He started moving after his friend as he could only wonder what kind of mess he was getting himself into. He wasn’t the type of person to get into mess, but he figured that he would help this guy if anything were to happen. ”I hope there is nothing to worry about, or else this is going to be a problem,” he thought to himself as he kept following his friend.

While he was walking he could smell a strong scent. It smelled like alcohol, but one that he had never smelled before. He didn’t know that there was such a thing in the forest, and he looked at Ren wondering if he knew what it was. ”What is that smell?” he asked his friend wondering what he would say.

14[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 13/03/14, 09:27 pm

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ren avoided the question and signaled for Yuurei to stay silent. The smell became stronger as they continued on their track. It seemed as though they were heading in the same direction as the scent but for some reason Ren had to confirm that it was really him. His sense of smell was going crazy from the disgusting smell but as they walked he spotted the damned man.

[Private] Wrong Way 26782311

There, Straight in front of him, stood the man who had enslaved him. The man who he ran from, The slave owner known only as the black lotus Shiji Saluja. People would wonder why a Fanalis would be afraid of such a human but the thing about this human is the fact that he never plays fair.

Ren pulled Yuurei by the arm right behind a bush that was about 30 meters away from the man. His heart was beating fast and he struggled to find the correct words to speak. "That stench is coming from that man, He's been hunting me down for a few months now. We have to get out of here. Fighting is not an option and I would much rather not drag you into my affairs."

Two large roars came from the direction of the man as a cold chill ran down Ren's back.

15[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 13/03/14, 10:08 pm

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei noticed that there was a man who had come into his vision not too long after walking with Ren. He noticed that this man had made Ren shiver more than he ever did before. He sighed as it seemed like this man was not someone to mess with. He could feel himself being tugged, and he looked over to his friend as he noticed that he was behind a bush. He placed himself right next to his friend, and stood from afar watching the man. He wondered what they were going to do right now, and he figured that he would help his friend out. He was planning on attacking the man, if it had made Ren this nervous.

He heard what Ren had said about the man, and he was surprised about that. It was not something he expected, and his hands couldn’t help but turn into that of a fist as he was looking at that man. He looked like he was drunk, but he didn’t care about that. That was when he heard a large roar coming from a far, which made him jump for a bit. He didn’t know where that had come from, and he had gotten low with Ren. He just looked at his friend, and didn’t like that he told him he didn’t want to involve him with this type of situation.

”What was that right there Ren?” he asked as he wasn’t done right there. ”I don’t care if you are afraid of this guy, but we need to do something with him. He needs to leave you alone, and I honestly don’t like what you said he has done to you. No human should be a slave, and that is something he has done. You are a friend, and I don’t like that. Still where did the roars comes from,” he said to him wondering what was going to happen.

16[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 14/03/14, 12:18 am

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Looking at his friend he sighed and wiped his forehead. "That man...He's just bad news... We can't fight him.... I don't want to risk you getting captured." Scanning the area around him he tried to think of the best way to escape the man without being caught by whatever he brought with him. A low growl could be heard nearby which made his eyes widen. If a growl could be heard nearby, that meant that he brought along his pet, which was bad news overall.

He shrugged the possible idea away and continued to find a good escape route as he moved his head and observed the area. Turning his attention back to Yuurei he sighed and clenched his fists. "That man, His name is Shiji Saluja, A slave owner of the worst kind who simply uses his slaves as tools and does nothing but bring despair and pain into their lives."

He couldn't say anything else about the situation and preferred if Yuurei stayed out of it but seeing as how he already considered him a friend there wasn't much he could do. "If you are serious about helping, we need to find a way out of here..." Just as he said those last words, a big gust of air smacked in the front of them as Ren covered his eyes from the small dust blast that hit as something landed in front. Opening his eyes he could only see a large white lion staring at him with it's jaws open as it slowly licked its lips as though it were taunting him.

lion only:

17[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 14/03/14, 12:45 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei heard what his friend had told him. He understood the situation, and knew that the man was bad news, but still he couldn’t run from here. He had to do something because this guy looked like he was not going to give up till he found Ren, and dragged him back. That was not something he was okay with, and he just smiled at his friend. They were both furious, but he was mad to a point where he wanted to get up from where he was, and punch the man right there. ”I understand what you are saying, but I…” he was cut off with what he was saying as he noticed that Ren was pushed back. He couldn’t help but have his eyes widen from what he saw.

There was a lion next to him, and in front of Ren, which was not a good thing. This was probably the source of the growl, and he was sure that it would probably take a bite out of Ren, if things stood the way it was. He jumped back thinking about protecting his friend, and took a hold of his bow again with his left hand. He smiled at the beast as it was going to be a nice hunt for him. Yuurei took one of his regular arrows, and pull the string back without a problem. He let it go as it was going towards the lion. ”Well we can’t run now Ren. You are going to have to face your fears because this lion is basically with the man of your nightmares. I will help you through this, so you got nothing to worry about,” he said seriously as he was not happy with what was going on.

18[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 14/03/14, 01:03 am

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Shiji turned his attention away from the rum in his hands and looked straight in the direction that his lion had decided to take a good gander at. "Well seems as though that damned lion actually found something for once." He grinned as soon as he knew what it was by the taunting face on the beast. "So you finally decided to come to me. Glad you finally came back to your rightful owner. Now be a good Uncultured piece of shit and make your way over here unless you want good ol shredder over there to get mad."

The lion grinned until an arrow entered the side of its mouth. It roared in pain and snapped off the end with its claws. The other end fell into its mouth as he smacked it down with its tongue and spit out the arrowhead onto the ground. The cheek was bleeding but it ignored the pain and roared at the man holding the arrows. Ren couldn't keep taking stuff like this, If he did then his new found friend would get hurt. Gripping the earth underneath him he pushed himself off the ground using his hands and kicked the lion right in the chin at full force.

The lion went back two meters and turned its attention back towards the now standing Fanalis. Shiji simply chuckled at the sight of Ren trying to face the lion. Taking a few steps in the direction of the action he slipped both hands into his pockets and pulled out a spiked whip on his right hand from weapon pocket on his waist. With his other hand he revealed a flintlock that he gladly aimed in the direction of Ren with a grin across his face. "You sure love causing trouble for others don't you. It was quite nice of your friend in that bush to help you huh, Bet you thought I didn't notice." The gun's direction changed from Ren's to the direction of the bush from which the arrow was shot out from. As he continued walking forward he pulled the trigger as the lion stood in front of Ren and raised it's claw.

19[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 14/03/14, 01:16 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei looked at the lion as he had hit the beast. He smiled at that, but it seemed like it wasn’t strong enough to take down the beast. That wasn’t good, and he just sighed as he knew this was going to be bad. He could only jump back as he heard the beast was roaring at him, and he could only wonder what kind of mess he had gotten himself into. He needed to do something quick, and he took another one of his arrows out. He was getting ready to attack, but something had happen. He couldn’t help but smile at the fact that Ren was on his feet.

He saw the lion getting hit by a physical attack, but that was not all. Yuurei was surprised on the lion being pushed back by the blow, and he nodded his head that this guy was strong indeed. That was good because he needed a strong person as a friend. He was alone in this journey, and he wasn’t taking anybody from his village along with him. ”Strong hit, but that damn Lion doesn’t seem to go down,” he thought to himself wondering what was going to happen. Yuurei noticed that the man was aiming at him, and he was shot at. ”Shot Deflection,” he took that arrow out and shot it at the bullet that was coming to him. It ricochet from the flat object, and went towards the man.

Yuurei didn’t like that at all, and he just pulled out another arrow as he smiled at the man. He came out of the bush now with the grin still on his face. ”Well since you know I am here its time to take you down. Sucks to be you,” he shot a specialize arrow, that would paralyze the man if he were hit by it or scratched. Yuurei was aiming for the arm with the gun, so he wouldn’t be able to reload it nor use it again. He figured he would have fought off the beast, but this man seemed more dangerous with the gun in his hand.

Stamina: 20/100
Technique Used:

20[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 14/03/14, 01:40 am

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

The claw came crashing down above Ren but using his hand he grabbed the paw just as it tried to slams straight down above him. The ground beneath Ren cracked as his feet began to go into the solid dirt from the amount of pressure coming from the lions paw. The lion was strong but Ren wasn't planning on being taken out so easily, not any longer. Using all is strength, he pulled the Lion onto his back and jumped up a slight bit while pulling it off his back with his arm as he slammed it onto the ground beneath him. The Lion roared in pain as Ren landed to the side of it, His monstrous veins popping out from his arms.

Shiji laughed hysterically as the bullet was deflected and landed right onto the ground in front of him leaving a hole in the dirt. "Nice Bow ! Mind If I take it after I rip it from your feeble hands." Using his whip he smacked the oncoming arrow to the ground as it snapped. He ran in the direction of the man with the bow as he whipped the ground in front of him.

Just as Ren turned to face Shiji, he clenched his fist and took a step forward only to be met by a rather powerful paw which sent him flying right into a tree with such a hard impact. His body bashed into the tree and fell right onto the ground leaving a huge hole on the trunk of the tree. The lion was up and stretching itself out roaring as it prepared for it's next attack.

21[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 14/03/14, 01:54 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei had noticed that Ren was going to fight against the lion, so he shifted his attention to the man with the gun in his hand. He had smiled as he looked at him as he complimented on his bow, and how he was going to take it from him. He couldn’t help but smile at those words because he was not going to allow that to happen. The arrow he did shoot at him was deflecting from the whip he had. He bit his lip when he saw that had happen, and Suiji smiled at Yuurei. He figured it was time to do something to him, and he was a cheap person indeed. His tactics were mean, but it worked, and got the job done.

He just looked at the man as he was preparing to reload the flintlock now. Yuurei couldn’t help but take another arrow quickly as he didn’t care about him reloading. This was why he preferred this bow rather than anything. He shot an arrow at Suiji, well rather close to him, and it was low towards the ground. ”Scatter Shot,” he said as he was waiting for it to happen. The arrow was clearly going to miss the man, but that was not the plan. The dirt on the ground had stated to pick up from the ground, and into the air.

Yuurei smiled as the dirt was thrown into the air away from the arrow, and towards the man right now. He wondered how he would take this as the man was probably shock to see something like that happening after a clear miss coming from the archer. ”I hope that this gets him so that things could start going my way,” he thought to himself hoping to blind him from the attack.

Stamina: 30/100
Technique Used:

22[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 14/03/14, 02:17 am

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ren hit the ground and tried to regain control but something inside him reminded him that this was probably the end for his life. He wasn't meant to die a noble death, he was meant to die as a slave, simple as that. Looking to the side he tried to find his small monkey friend but couldn't seem to locate him anywhere. He moved his head a bit only to spot the little creature running unnoticed right into Shiji's leg. He crawled up it with no problem. Ren got up immediately and tried to make his way towards the monkey but received another paw slash to the chest. Sending him flying right back into the tree. He struggled to get back up as he watched his furry companion make his way onto the enemy.

Shiji laughed as he moved forward while snapping his whip not noticing the small monkey on his back making it's way up his shoulders. Turning his attention to Yuurei he laughed once again and dropped his bottle of rum as an arrow hit the ground and threw dirt and dust into the air. A bit got into his eye as he cursed the gods and began rubbing it. The small monkey took this opportunity and made its way to the mans face and began scratching and biting on him. He stumbled back and cursed once again as he smacked at his face and punched the monkey off his face. The monkey landed on the ground onto its back. "You see what you have done to my beautiful face you damned creature, Filth like you deserves to die!" Still wiping his right eye, he aimed the flintlock at the monkey just as it attempted to run towards Ren and pulled the trigger.

Nothing in this world could ever make Ren feel anymore empty then that moment...

23[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 14/03/14, 03:39 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei was susprised not that his attacked had went through, but that the monkey was on the man in the first place. He was wondering what it was planning on doing, and it seemed like it was attacking the man. That was interesting, and he never thought that he would do something like that. Still it seemed like the man was not happy with that, and shot the monkey after he made it fall to the ground. It was quiet alright, and Yuurei was not happy with what had just happen. He was boiled with anger right now, and he just looked at the man.

He was about to say something, but instead he decided to get him good, and he was going to do it. ”You didn’t want him to mess up your face. Well I’m going to leave you a permanent mark for good,” he thought to himself as he pulled an arrow out from his quiver and shot it straight towards the man’s left. It was the one he was not messing with, and his attentions were towards the monkey he had shot right now. ”Have a Very Bad Day!” he shouted as the man looked at Yuurei, and his left eye widen when he saw what was coming his way.

The arrow went right into his eye, and he was in pain and agony from it. ”AHHHHHHHHHHH!” he couldn’t help but shout in the top of his lungs as the man had shot an arrow right into his eye right now. He was in pain right there as he was on the ground, and moving around the area. He smiled because he knew the poison would start taking effect soon, which would cause him even more pain than he was feeling now. The man was crying right now as Yuurei could see the sign of blood dripping from the eye he shot.

Yuurei looked over to Ren now as he wondering how he must have felt right now about the situation. It seemed like things were bad for him as he just saw his monkey companion being shot trying to run towards him.

Stamina: 40/100
Technique Used:

24[Private] Wrong Way Empty Re: [Private] Wrong Way 18/03/14, 07:12 pm

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Just as the man had his eyes on the lifeless monkey, an arrow head met with his right eye hitting right through the eye. He yelled in pain as he clenched his fists. The pain was agonizing and his whole vision had completely been shattered in his right eye. This was a pain he could never forget.

Without saying a simple word, Ren was off the ground by then. Face as filled with rage as ever. Taking a step forward he cracked the ground beneath him as he tightened his muscles. His jaw muscles tightened as he took another step forward. The lion wasn't pleased with the idea of him being up so without any warning, It pounced as it tried for a final slash coming downward towards Ren.

Ren didn't even bother to turn his head, instead he tightened his muscles and met the Lions palm with both bare hands. The Lion struggled to get out of his tight grip but failed. Holding onto the lions one hand. He smashed his right leg behind himself to create a footing, then pulled the Lion up and then forward at full strength. The beast rose into the air and was shot forward with such force in the direction of its master.

The blinded villain was smacked by the beast as the impact sent the man flying past two trees, breaking straight through them and destroying most of his limbs. The lion struggled to get up but before it even had a chance to get on all four limbs, Ren was upon it with a flurry of punches. Each punch carried the pain that Ren held within his heart. The lion roared in pain and just before it could close its jaw. Ren grabbed hold of the beasts tongue and ripped it out. Blood hit the air as Ren followed the snatching of the tongue with a final blow, A loud crack could be heard as the beasts neck snap'd like a toothpick.

Never had Ren done something so ruthless to such a majestic creature. His face remained as serious as ever as he wiped a bit of blood off his face and dropped the tongue. Slowing down in speed, he walked in the direction of his old slave master who was now underneath a tree in agonizing pain with a tree crushing his lower body and an arrow in place of his right eye.

He was sobbing from the pain and begged for death. Ren took a knee right in front of the man and unwrapped his right wrist. Multiple whip marks could be seen followed by chain imprints. "This..Is something that no human should ever have to go through. Tell me something.. Did you enjoy it?" He spoke in a calm and collected tone even though he was furious. Shiji sobbed from the pain and looked Ren in the eyes trying to avoid the bandaged wrist. "Please Kill Meeee!"

Ren felt no pity for the man, Not after what he had to his pal who risked his life for his sake. His face turned bright red as his mouth widened just before he yelled right into the mans face. He grabbed the man right by the throat and squeezed as he let his emotions out. Tears ran down his cheek as he spoke. "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE! YOU DESERVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO BURN IN THE PITS BELOW FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO PEOPLE LIKE ME! HOW DARE YOU ASK ME TO LET YOU DIE SO EASILY. YOU TOOK EVERYTHING I EVER LOVED FROM ME! EVERYTHING! The man flinched at Rens pure rage but the yelling stopped and turned into a calm voice. "No, I won't kill you.. I will not become what you are.. My friend would never want that" Standing up he turned his back and walked away.

"COME BACK HERE AND KILL ME! AHHHH PLEASEEEEEEEE" The man wailed for an ending but Ren paid no mind to it and signaled for Yuurei to leave the matter and head out with him as he made his way into the forest with the monkeys carcass in hand. Later on that day he buried the monkey and passed on a prayer before beginning his journey with Yuurei to never mention this day again.

Stamina: 30/80
techs:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum