You are not connected. Please login or register

Way of the Warrior[Training]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Way of the Warrior[Training] Empty Way of the Warrior[Training] 04/03/15, 09:21 pm

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar had been dreaming of the woman he had fought back in the Coliseum. She had beat him with her strong beast and her fighting style. It seemed different than anything Aengar had seen. He woke up that morning and he went down to the pub level of the establishment he said to the barmaid “ I would like to order my usual salt pork with a slice of spice bread and a pint of ale” Aengar sat down and contemplated if he would seek out the woman called Merrze to help him become stronger outside of magic. Aengar left the establishment and set out his way to the coliseum searching for the woman called Merrze. He entered the Coliseum and he went to discuss with one of the managers  and he asked him “I'm looking for the fighter called Merrze, do you have any idea where I can find her” and the manager replied with “I believe she went out of the city to train I guess you might be able to catch her 20 miles of the city” Aengar went out to a stable and bought a horse and he set out 20 miles to seek out Merrze. Aengar looked forward and he saw Merrze. Aengar got off his horse and began to approach the young fanalis woman. He looked at her and said “I remember you from our Coliseum battle, you're fighting style is rather unique please teach me how to become stronger.”
OOC:
245/2000

Last edited by Aengar Mythos on 08/03/15, 06:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze was out training in the wilderness hoping to get a good workout. It was her weekly routine and she thought it was necessary to keep her body in shape. She was sweating heavily in the blistering heat, she had been working out for some time now so she had thought it was around a good time to take a break. She sat down on a nearby rock and grunted, she wiped the sweat of her forehead and grabbed her bota taking a long and refreshing drink from it. After she had finished taking a drink she stood up an did a couple of stretches. She was going to do some more training before she would eventually head back to the inn and rest for the night. When she was about to go back to training she saw a man on a horse riding up to her from a distance, she had wondered what someone would be doing out her looking for her, atleast that's why she assumed he was here. When he had gotten close had noticed it was the magician that she had fought in the coliseum not too long ago. She thought his request was strange, she had never taught someone before but this was a good opportunity.

"Sure I'll train you, but I will warn you I will not be going easy on you and you will not be allowed to use your magic at all. You will be training your body so you will only use your body. That's all I have to ask of you so if you are okay with that we can get started whenever you feel like it kid."

Way of the Warrior[Training] OJgAYLo

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar listened as the Fanalis woman talked and as she wrapped up her speech. He opened his mouth to begin saying "Nothing can train me from this newly discovered path, anything you offer to teach me I will learn no matter how hard." Aengar would then toss his staff off to the side, after the deed was done he then said " I'm waiting for you when do we start not trying to recommend something to the teacher but could we start out with some push-ups because I don't want to begin and my body not ready. Aengar would then strip himself of his shirt and then began stretching waiting for the Fanalis woman to give instruction.

OOC:
Word Count: 116

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Well that is good but before I tone the body specifically in certain areas I train my endurance by running with weights. I don't have any right now but we can do some running to see how long you can run before you drop. After that I'll decide how to train you from there. So let's get going, we might be running for awhile so I expect you to try your best."

She had started to run guiding him and having him follow her. The training would be long but if he could got through with it to the end there would be good results that he would most likely be happy with. She had never trained someone before and she didn't know how well he was going to do, but training his body came first then she would teach him how to fight with his body. She would have him learn her style of martial arts making him the first student under it. Thinking about it she thought it would be cool to found her own martial arts school.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar would listen as Merrze talked and he ran with her but it didn't really seem like training. Aengar was tall of course but running wasn't a problem he could often do it with ease. He wasn't able to run fast of curse but he was able to run. Aengar and the Fanalis would continue to run, till Aengar had something to say he didn't know if his question was rude in any manner but he would at least have to ask. "Excuse me Merrze, if I may ask is there anything you can teach me that is unique something different that I can use to bare down on my enemies with great force?"
OOC:
Word Count: 114

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Well there are things I can teach you, that will allow you to do that. But training your body comes first. It doesn't matter how much combat knowledge you have if you don't have the strength for it and strength is virtually useless if you don't know how to fight. They go hand in hand so you must train your body then I will teach you how to fight. It will make you more dangerous than someone who fights. Just wait awhile, I promise I will teach you the Miathios Style after your body has been honed."

She wasn't the most patient, she was glad he was eager but she was trained a whole six months when she was younger before her maser would actually teach her any sort of fighting. She could understand how he felt but she would have to hone him at a faster rate than she was because she wouldn't be able to train him over months. She would make his body stronger in a week if possible before she would start teaching him her style.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar listened as Merrze the Fanalis spoke of her plans. They had now stopped running taking a short break to rest. Aengar now taking the break to grab some water much if which was needed. After a short 5 minute break Aengar would then say "If I may suggested something to do for body toning I would say next should be push-ups they're more of a rudimentary activity but it gets the job done". Not giving the woman anytime to respond Aengar would begin doing push-ups one, two, three. Not expecting the woman to be angered at the action Aengar continued and he laboured into the night as he began to grow tired he had completed 275 push-ups for him this was quite the accomplishment to say that he wasn't really built in any way.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze gave a sigh when she saw him start doing the pushups, sure they were basic but they only focused on the arms and many people relied on just those when it was better to do many different exercises but she wasn't going to stop him right now. In order to show him the level gap between their physical capabilities she did push ups along with him. Hopefully this would make him train harder to try and reach her level, he wouldn't get there any time soon or even at the end of the training but he would be one step closer to becoming stronger.

When she was doing pushups next to him she was doing them at a much faster rate then he was. She wasn't exerting all of her force but she was still doing a lot of pushups in a short amount of time. She did around 2000 pushups by the time Aen had stopped so the fanalis stood up and wiped any sweet from her brow.

"Alright that's enough exercise for the day, we'll continue you this for about a week then I'll start to teach you how to fight with the Miathios style. I hope you'll be prepared when the times comes, I will warn you though, I will be more harsh when the time comes and I will correct you each time you mess up and teach you the proper form and way to attack."

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Spirit had decided that his training with Merrze had to be cut short, not because he wasn't able to perform to her standards but he had to much going on right now. He needed to turn his attentions to something else. He had planned to take his son to his homeland, there he would become stronger among the greatest warriors the worlds ever seen, the Imuchakk this would also give Spirit a chance to meet up with his brother and check on his village. This was so far the best chance and excuse Spirit would get, he picked up his staff and mounted his horse and rode off back to his home.
[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum