You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wanderer [Warden/Asiak/Private]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

The snow was still falling after leaving the Tundra from Rampaging Rivers. Tai had just caught a big one which he might've even got paid for. As he found himself dragging the Rampaging Unicorn and the intruder in a net which was connected to the rope around his shoulders. He was dragging them across the snow with all his strength not to far from the village. Tai continued to look back of him to see if the man ever woke up, but it didn't seem so. For once Tai would maybe get the credit he was waiting for. This was gonna get him some big money maybe, well maybe at least some respect.

They finally reached the village, and all the people was staring at the net. They noticed Tai was dragging a man and a Rampaging Unicorn. Some where speechless, because they didn't know how to respond to the situation. Well Tai was really on his way to the Chieftains Tent. She was gonna handle this intruder for trespassing. It was such a drag, because he didn't really have any help to drag them both. They were heavy, but he wasn't gonna let down this chances to become greater than he was now. Not to far from the tent as their tracks was left right behind them.

Tai reached the tent, but two guards stood i front of him. " I would like to speak to the Chieftain please.." He said breathing heavily. The cold air came out his mouth as his body was all exhausted from dragging them from so far. Now he had waited for the chief to show herself.....

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Wanderer [Warden/Asiak/Private] PIeHpd8

|Character Vault|
|Battle Theme|Entry Theme|

"I don't know why, but something about you is very suspicious.."

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kynan began to come round, his vision white pure white, and his left shoulder burning in pain from being dislocated from its socket. He was tied up in something as it slowly grinded to a halt in what was cold snow.

As he raised his head drearily from the snow his vision cleared, still blurred as if he had just awoken. Near him was the creature he had killed he was in some sort of village, what had happened he remembered just about getting on a large piece of ice to take his weight. But after that everything was rather blank.

Where was he now?
What was going on?
Also what type of sadist ties up a guy with a dislocated arm?

Asisiak

Asisiak
A-Tier
A-Tier

The two guards eyed Tai suspiciously as many villagers gathered around and began to rouse a cacophony of whispers. Everyone was curious about the small human in the nets along with the dead rampaging Unicorn. Tai had already completed his own test, so there was no reason for HIM to have slain the beast, let alone capture a human.

"What good is a human slave!?"

One Imuchakk heckled from the crowd before the Chief's tent opened. Suddenly everyone went silent as their leader, Asiak peeked out from the warm fire lit interior to see what all the commotion was about. The amazon-built woman stepped out from the tent wearing chiefs robes made from the idea of a Queen Rampaging Unicorn and a helmet carved from the very same creature's skull. Some of the villagers that had gathered to watch knelt down in worship, while some others made themselves scarce out of fear. The tall beauty's eyes fell upon Tai and the Human he had in tow and settled there for a good full minute. To the two men caught within that predator-like stare, it would feel as though the air became heavy around them. This was the presence of the woman that had unified the wild warrior Imuchakk tribes.

"Come on then..."

The chief simply turned and went back inside her tent expecting the guest to follow. Asiak made her way to her seat before a table with a wonderful spread of meats and fine drink. She waited for Tai to enter before gesturing to a seat with the leg of a polar beast that was dripping in a savory sauce. After taking a large bite out of the leg and then chewing the food well enough to speak, Asiak demanded to know what it was their local human guest wanted.

"Be quick and pray your words please me. I've been in a foul mood every since I lost my Sabertooth Warriors in the avalanche last month."

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

The people whispered and such while Tai had dragged the beast with a man. It did make it seem as if he killed the beast and captured an intruder, but really that wasn't what happened. The Chieftain Asiak, walked out her tent to have spot Tai. Everyone dropped to one knee and so did Taihele. He put his head down to praise her. Tai had so much respect for the lady Asiak, and she was really the heart of this tribe. Tai could feel all the tension around him. He did glimpse up once she said for him to come on. This was gonna give him the chance to explain himself to the fine lady. As he would rise from his knee.

Tai tugged at the net and dragged it with him inside the tent. He was expecting for the beast and the human to fit inside the tent with him. Tai watched as Asiak took a seat with a big leg of a unknown beast to Tai's mind. He waited for her to finish chewing so she would allow him the chance to speak. For some reason he knew that there had to be a reason for this man hunting the Rampaging Unicorn. Chances if the intruder didn't answer his questions right, he would maybe even become the next leg in Asiak mouth or chances even have community service, maybe even do the WHEEL OF COMMUNITY SERVICE!

Asiak finished chewing and told Tai to speak fast, because she was in a foul mood. As a cough came to his throat, " Chief Asiak, to make a long story short..I was walking around the Tundra not to far from the Rampaging Rivers, and found this intruder hunting down the Rampaging Unicorn. He did defeat the beast, but I couldn't make him leave with the delicacies of the beast.." He said to the mighty lady.

He hoped that was really good enough for the Chieftain..

[OOC - Asiak you can post first...]

|Character Vault|

Asisiak

Asisiak
A-Tier
A-Tier

The cheiftess listened with closed eyes as she filled her belly some more and considered what she had been told. When Tai was done, her intense eyes opened and fell upon the human in the net which Tai had dragged into her tent.

"You mean to tell me that THIS little human defeated the rampaging unicorn?" Asiak's brow raised in disbelief, but then she looked to the man that had brought her this strange catch. Tai was not a full Imuchakk in blood, yet he too had managed to defeat his own rampaging unicorn. With living proof standing before her that one with human blood could still earn the respect and trust of her people, Asiak decided on what would be done.

"The Rampaging Unicorn was slain on our territory making its remains property of Imuchakk!" Asiak's voice bellowed out from the tent so that all nearby could hear the decree, "Cut up the flesh and prepare a feast! A Rampaging Unicorn was slain and that means a festival!" Cheering from outside the tent began to roar as everyone began the familiar task of preparing a celebration for a new warrior's triumphant return. While that wasn't quite the situation here, there was no reason to let the fish spoil. What? What the HUMAN going to eat it all? Not likely.

"As for him, he is to be released. Tai! You're responsible for him while he's here as you found him and brought him into our village. You will sit together at my table and we shall eat." The amazon gestured for a guard inside the tent to release the unusual guest from the net and poke him a few times with a spear's blunt end in order to make sure he was woken. Once he stirred, Asiak called out to the man, "Human! Sit. Tell me how you managed to kill one of our lands most dangerous predators!" The welcome seemed genuine enough, but the 8ft tall blue haired guards made sure to strip Kynan of anything that could be considered a weapon before allowing him to go take his seat.

If the human tried to leave the tent, he would be instantly attacked by several aggressive Imuchakk. In face of such escape prospects, feasting with the strange large woman wouldn't sound too bad.

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kynan groggily got himself together, everything was happening rather quickly he had been dragged into a rather large tent. The ropes had dug into his wrists, he was unable to do anything about this with his left shoulder out of its socket. Where was he and how did he get here.

These people were huge, how had he not seen them in the tundra before he had lurked around area’s but not moved to deep to the East side, could he have possibly never spotted any tracks or markings of a tribe living in this area, a tribe of huge blue haired people.

Sitting himself up right, “Im guessing you’re the leader here then?, well technically that thing could have been salted and frozen to try to preserve it, maybe last a few years if stored correctly”

Kynan grinned to himself about the questions about killing it, “Explosives, Tactics, Strategy and Luck, also they aren’t too smart they neglect that they fall when they are out of the water. Anyway how did I get here last I remember was being on some Ice, and I am happy for the beast to be used I’d rather keep my head on my shoulders, also I kind of need my left shoulder relocated into its socket.”

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Tai didn't know what the Chief was gonna reply with, but as long as he wasn't the one gonna get eaten that was okay. Tai watched the Asiak eat the meat, but suddenly she opened her eyes. She couldn't believe that this man had defeated the beast. " Yes I saw it with my own two eyes. He used a BOW n' Arrow.." he said with excitement toward the weapon of choice by the human. Tai did find it impressive how this outsider could defeat the beast, but same with Tai. Even though he was half Imuchakk, He still manages to defeat the beast, but this man had no Imuchakk in him.

Asiak didn't seem to be angry or furious at all. She was really more on the positive side. As she stated the word FEAST, the guards moved the giant Rampaging Unicorn to cook it. Now this made Tai very excited, but he didn't show it in the presence of the Chief. Technically this was his reward for bringing back the beast and man. This was gonna be a good night, but for today he was gonna try not to get wasted like the other few nights, maybe even save a few pieces of meat inside his room and warm it up the next day. Could this day get any better as he awaited what she would do with the human.

His eyes directed to the human as she told Tai he was responsible for him. Tai gave him a strict face to show he was no joke. Asiak also stated that they would be sitting at her table to eat! That made Tai mouth open. To be able to sit with the Chieftain was an honor to Tai. Something he would never forget. The guards cut open the ropes of the man and began to poke him. The Chief also asked him how he managed to kill the beast. Tai really wanted to hear this part. To know the human tactics. Even though he was saw him kill the beast, he wasn't there to see him start the battle with the monster.

This man was like one of those impressive scientist, because of he replied in his strategy. " That's amazing.." said Tai muttering to himself, but was he to ask for his shoulder to be replaced. "If you want I can do it, the ROUGH way..." he said cracking his knuckles...

|Character Vault|

Asisiak

Asisiak
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kynan's words almost cost him his head when he commented on storing the unicorn instead of holding a feast. To question the Destroyer's decisions was to challenge a leviathan of strength and authority. Asiak only pardoned his insolence because right now she was more interested in hearing his story. The man spoke without the respect one might expect be shown towards the Matriarch of the Imuchakk people. Yet the large woman held her temper when Tai added in that his only weapon had been a bow and arrow. This made the human's feat all the more impressive and...unconventional. Asiak held up a hand when the two were done to demand silence before speaking her word on the matter.

"We do not accept outsiders into this village under any circumstances...But you have proven yourself a great warrior according to the ways of our people..." The tall woman stood from her seat and stepped over the feast laden table before reaching down to place a large calloused hand on either man's shoulder. "Come." Her words were sharp in the form of a command that sounded like she had no sympathy for the archer's dislocated shoulder. However he actions said otherwise as she used that chance to force his joint back into socket.

Asiak would then lead the two outside the tent where guards had dragged the Unicorn corpse to be cut up and prepared for eating. As they walked through the snow, two Imuchakk guards would appear on either side of them to ensure the chief's safety until they reached the day's catch. "Human, I am sure you have a name, but if you wish to remain here, you must cut off the beasts horn and take on a new warrior's name. If you do, then you can join us in our feast as a brother." Asiak did not mention what fate awaited Kynan should he refuse the offer of kinsmanship..."Tai, if this man join's us, you will have to look after him for a time and show him the ways of the Imuchakk."

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

A rather tall, blue haired beauty, had approached him and with a sudden reaction something he had not expected from someone of such size, had moved from having their hands on his shoulders, which still hurt to yanking up his shoulder back into its socket with a sudden burning sensation and a lash of pain, digging his nails into his clothing and leg as it occurred, biting down into his lip. It seemed she was definitely not the type of woman to mess around with it felt like she was defiantly not even trying when jolting the shoulder back into its socket.

As they left the tent, Kynan kept his shoulder slightly slumped after that trying to keep it relaxed.

Kynan said “well I guess if it keeps me alive becoming one of your people I believe I should show proper respect as well”

Kynan changed his tone to a more respectful tone, “Chieftain Asiak, I accept your gracious offer” Before bowing before her.

Kynan then said “I guess if I throw of the shackles of my Kynan, I could become known as Vodara if you shall accept it?”

He continued to follow the chieftain

((Vedara is meant to mean Warden in Nepali says Zander/Yomi))

Last edited by Warden on 14/03/14, 02:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Tai really didn't pay to much mind to the Chief or the man. His mind was set on how would this man would act once being in the tribe. Now that they had a new member and it was Tai who found him he had to keep a eye on the man. Everything was moving so fast and the Chief accepted him with no problems. So now this man was going good for now. Luckily for the man she didn't kill him. As she walked up to him placing his shoulder with brute force. Taihele had a smirk on his face once this happened expecting for the man to feel pain.

Now it was time for the man to chop off the horn of the beast he killed, but this was the part where it all mattered to figure out of this man came here to become a warrior of the Imuchakk Tribe. The man said he would show proper respect as this made Taihele to shift his eyes towards him. " You better, because the Chieftain Asiak could've snap your shoulder. Be grateful she even decided to put it in. If it was me I would broke your whole arm.." He smirk at his last sentence. Tai was a friendly man, but not to outsiders. Tai wasn't really gonna respect the man fully until he saw him go in a real combat with the Queen Rampaging Unicorn.

The man was now gonna have to get a new name if he was gonna accompany the Imuchakk. The man said he would change his name to Vedara. Tai chuckled by the funny name. " Do you really think your gonna get my respect with such a name outsider..?" He said..

|Character Vault|

Asisiak

Asisiak
A-Tier
A-Tier

When the human once known as Kynan declared his new, Imuchakk, name; Asiak stared at him with a fierce glare. She was sizing up how he held himself with this new name and after a moment, somehow the cheiftess found him suitable, "Mmm...Good! Welcome to Imuchakk Vedara, hopefully you wont be as strange as your name! Bwahahahaha!" The large woman chuckled before slapping Vedara on the shoulder that had not been injured only to dislocated it once more with her ridiculous strength. "Ah....sorry about that. Tai, see to it that he gets better and eats well tonight. You're both going to be very busy the next few weeks as the newcomer learns our ways and earns his keep."

With the warning left, Asiak turn and made her way back to her tent waving behind her casually in farewell. One of the Imuchakk guards would linger to keep an eye on the new human for the rest of the evening, but come morning it would be solely up to Tai to ensure Vedara fit in and didn't cause trouble.

[EXIT]

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kynan took a knife from between two sections of hide armour.

The Unicorn’s horn was bright sparkling red, with a coral like structure with an extremely hard structure to it, it had grown as if it was like hair on the head of a person, as Kynan/Vodara slowly cut down into the flesh around the horn on the head of the beast slowly work his way down to the skull.

It took some chiselling to get the horn away from the head, it seemed most of the hardness of the creatures body was in its horn which of course made sense for a primary weapon, of course why would it have needed to adapt to have something like that on its head.

Vodara turned to Tai with the bottom horn slumped in the snow and the tip under his arm as he used it as a lever to push his shoulder back in the socket.

“So where are we going ?”

((Vodara is the correct spelling))

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum