You are not connected. Please login or register

Caravan Job 2[Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Caravan Job 2[Solo] Empty Caravan Job 2[Solo] 28/02/15, 11:13 pm

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar was now doing another Caravan job but the relationship with Lana had grown sour it was like she was distancing herself from Aengar when he tried to "play" with her at night all she would do is sit there and say nothing and refuse he tried asking her if she wanted to come out with him some time but Sheila refused maybe she found someone else. But today Aengar had signed up for a different caravan company they had heard how he deal with the caravan protection for another caravan and wanted to contract him only as there solo guard, he had went downstairs to the inn and paid for his favorite breakfast, salted pork and sweetened bread it tasted amazing as he stuffed it into his mouth it was something he had all the time back in his village it wasn't a delicacy but more like his favourite dish and the pork was not common unless stolen, obtained from a trader, or killed a winter boar. Aengar left and took to the streets of Reim he walked past the coliseum and the library and he noticed how today the sun was hiding behind the clouds and the Kingdom was hidden within the darkness. Aengar arrived at the set location there he met with the caravan manger and he explained the situation. "Excuse me sir we've called you here for the work you did with another caravan and we would like you to watch over ours . The kind of bandit we're dealing with is one man but he's very strong so watch out but do you accept the task" Aengar looked down upon the short man and said "yes". Aengar went down the street and slept in a inn. In the morning he woke up and went to the meeting spot and looked at his employer and greeted him with a "Good Morning sir, hope we have God Speed with us".  They set off for the time they were in the city Aengar walked on the outside of the cart, and was about 5 meters ahead to intercept all forwarding traffic that would come for the cart. During the time they were going across the way from Reim to Portsmouth, Aengar sat in the cart with everyone else. Someone by the name of Javan a female asked Aenagr about his life, and his previous history and he said to her "Well I grew up in a village that wasn't in Assiaks territory, the chief was my father. For the majority of my life my father shunned me due to the fact that I chose a life of magic over a life devoted to the sword. My mother on the other side loved me for being different and she wanted me to be happy so for three years I lived outside the village traveling through the tundra doing jobs gaining money and other things. But the best thing that I enjoyed about my years aboard was learning magic from a Imuchakk magician named Shanono I enjoyed that the most" then the woman asked the question " And what goes on now" Aengar then responed with " I live in a inn with my lover if you would call her that but right now things our iffy not really going in the direction I wanted to go with her" Aengar and the woman had fallen Aleppo when they woke up it was night and they had to exit the caravan. Aengar had to stay awake the entire time so the sleeping was honestly required. Aengar had walked around the area looking for anything suspicious and just when Aengar was about to go asleep he heard the sound of rukh. He jumped up and yelled "Bandit" everyone woke up and went inside the caravan. Aengar saw as the man approached he would have to finish him off and get this caravan to safety. Aengar casted Light Angel the man used En Garde defending against the blow. Aengar then casted Big Aurora blinding the opponent and dealing minor damage. Aengar then casted the spell Angel Spear dealing damage to the opponent street to the chest of the bandit. The bandit then Lunged at Aengar but Aengars Borg then activated but was destroyed but the attack. Aengar then attacked with the spell Gabriel dealing more damage to the bandit.  Aengar then casted Distorted Space dealing damage to the bandit and then casting Aurora Barrier . Aengar then went in and hit the man with his staff. The man then turned around and stabbed Aengar who then pushed back to defend from another attack he was pretty badly injured. Aengar now running low on Magoi jumped back in with the man still blinded and hit him but then jumped back this happened two more times before the man died he had hit him the first time but the other three he was not able. He called to the men and women in the caravan and said "The threat is gone you may come out" everyone came out and saw the damage  done to the terrain and they saw the body of the man and they saw the damage done to Aengar, woman came by to bandage up Aengars body. Aengar slept in the caravan as they arrived at Portsmouth. He then rested there for a day and then went back via horse back and bought a horse and then sold it when arriving in Reim. Aengar walked the streets and sat at a bar there he ordered a Dancing Flame the best drink on the menu. After he took his drink he ordered a slice of salt pork sat and ate it and he thought to himself "What did I do to earn this type of hate from Lana it seems that I'm even scared to go home" that night Aengar walked home from the Caravan job and went upstairs from the bar level to his room and he opened the door and found another man with Lana

OOC:
Word Count: 1,009
Magoi Count:60/150

Abilities Used:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum