Defending Tibur [Lagi/Ayero/Diego]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Spoiler:

After returning and recovering physically from Operation Savona, Ayero had approached Octavius once more about cutting down the invading forces. Despite the quick run-in with the monster-child that was able to pull blood from a person’s body with ease, the Fanalis woman’s fighting spirit to defend her country was not quelled. She couldn’t even be sure that the girl and the strange man were allied with Kou seeing as how soldiers were slayed regardless of their affiliation, and settled with it by pushing the sickening memory into the back of her mind. She couldn’t afford to let the nightmarish image of their victory near the southern town to distract her. Octavius had informed her of an approaching army coming in from the east, providing her with extra troops and magic tools in order to defend the farming town of Tibur.

Still, she found it difficult to completely forget what had taken place. Doing her best to appear as a confident leader, Ayero led the twenty-five troops granted to her across the countryside towards the eastern town of Tibur.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi once again met up with El Drago and managed to make a small pit stop in order to cover himself in a new kind of garment in order to hide his identity. Even though EL Drago was practically a giveaway as to who the dragon was affiliated with, any kind of safety measure was well needed at the moment. Lagi was rouge, he purposely left himself not in the know as he took it upon himself to fly around and check on the damage that Kaito and Lily might have potentially caused. “Hmmm? Ayero Shiba?” El drago would say with his booming voice, loud enough for Ayero and the troops she was leading to hear. After landing one meter away from them, El Drago continued. “ Congratulations on your win against the immortal…….. “ Afterwards, Lagi would jump off of the dragon and walk towards Ayero.

He was in a blue and black garment; it was slightly similar to crim’s clothing when it comes to the discreetness of his identity. “From legend killer to veteran, it looks like you made it pretty far…”

Current Attire
Spoiler:

Defending Tibur [Lagi/Ayero/Diego] CrChE3t

Defending Tibur [Lagi/Ayero/Diego] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

While everyone else in the city seemed to be preparing for a Kou invasion, concerned to protect their homeland, Diego had spent that time searching high and low for signs of Yakuroro. He had quietly slipped away after the Kios villagers arrived in the Capital to look for his friend and King at the stables they had last met, to no avail. When he asked around, Diego learned that the Imuchakk magician had fought the King in the Coliseum and had been involved in the rebellion, but no one knew where he was. As the days passed, he grew sick with worry and had fallen into a depression. Try as they might, Trixie and Zanz had so far been unsuccessful in picking the boy's spirits up.

Diego still had a hope that he would meet up with Yakuroro in Portsmouth, so every day that passed was one day closer till he had to leave to make the journey. That day quickly arrived and he found himself exiting the eastern gates of Remano with his pets trailing behind. As he traveled the path towards Portsmouth, the Fanatiga noticed a group of Fanalis being led by none other than Ayero. The joy of seeing a friend sent a surge of youthful excitement forth and he bounded towards the Fanalis woman. "AAAAAYYYYYEEEERRRROOOOOO!!!!"

Trixie and the spider napping on her rump both looked up in confusion. After the past week spent moping, the sudden shift in their master's mood was surprising. Trixie's ears perked up at the familiar name and she chased after Diego to greet Ayero. She remembered that the Fanalis woman gave wonderful skritches.

Diego hadn't gotten very far when something large and dark descended towards Ayero. The Fanatiga's eyes went round when he realized it was a dragon, equally amazed at it's booming voice that greeted the Fanalis woman. As Diego got closer, he saw its mysterious rider jump down and wondered who he was, but didn't slow down. He continued sprinting towards Ayero at full speed before leaping into the air to tackle her into a Fanalis hug. "AYERO! It's been so long!"

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A shout from one of the scouts alerted Ayero to the large dragon flying overhead, signaling for the group to slow in caution as the beast descended. When said dragon called out to her, Ayero’s heart skipped a beat in surprise as the horses slowed to a trot. This is…El Drago? Then that means… The Fanalis woman squinted, trying to make out the cloaked figure on the dragon’s back. As El Drago landed and Lagi dismounted, Ayero raised a brow in disbelief. ”I thank you both…” She trails, taking in the situation and trying to find the right words. She glances behind her, the Fanalis whispering among themselves about the King’s sudden appearance. Though the beast tamer had cloaked himself well, his draconian companion was a dead giveaway. ”What brings you out this way?”

Suddenly, another shout of her name erupted nearby and Ayero found herself enveloped in a nearly bone crushing hug. Startled into stillness for a moment, she finds that the person hugging her was not entirely a person—rather some sort of human-tiger hybrid. Panic set in and she struggled, pushing the Fanatiga off of her and reaching for her blade while the Fanalis behind her moved in closer. At that point, Madam Trixie and Zanzibar came into view as they had followed Diego. Ayero’s eyes widen at the sight of them and move back to the strange man before softening. ”…Diego? Is that you?” She asks cautiously, eyes flickering back and forth between the former Fanalis boy and his beasts, noting how they seemed perfectly comfortable around the Fanatiga.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi tried his best to speak in a mysterious and gruff voice. He kind of wanted to at least try in disguising himself. “Why did I come here? It was purely coincidence, but it looks like you guys would need some help. “ Lagi would then look at the talking tiger and pet the guy softly on the head. His mastery over animals and study about them definitely lead to a lot of his petting techniques. This was one of the strategies that he uses to subdue animals with kindness and affection. He would first trail his fingers around the head of the beast like animal and shift them back and forth from its head to behind its ears. Regardless of whenever this was successful or not, Lagi couldn’t help himself but to pet the damn thing. “ I was distracted……. Anyway…” Lagi would cough and continue.” I think El Drago’s capabilities are necessary in order to make this a quick fight, we should use that move that I used on you the last time we sparred. “ If Ayero remembered the paralyzing ability, she would catch on quick. Afterwards, Lagi would look down at Diego’s pets before continuing onto one of the fanalis and taking one of the magical tools that he had in his possession. “ What does it do?”

The fanalis had a feeling that it was the king, and still fell inclined to work with him. “ It makes people invisible…. Why?” Lagi thought of an idea and walked back to his dragon and Ayero and her pets. “ You turned into quite the dominance trainer if you managed to raise such kindhearted pets. Though, I’m getting a weird vibe from this one, different…..” El Drago would sniff diego and grunt. “ He has a bit of human in him….”” Lagi was surprised, he turned to diego and quickly apologized. “ I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have…….forget it, we don’t have time. I have a plan. We bait them out by making the Fanalis soldiers pretend that they are drunk while keeping me, diego and his pets, and Ayero airborne and invisible. Pretend to be completely oblivious until he time is right, and then the soldiers will be too helpless to fight back while we finish off their commander. It will be a clean sweep, you could simply step on their heads with your fanalis strength. “

Lagi would then look at Diego, Ayero, and her army. “ Any problems with that?”

Lagi's Vault

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

In his excitement, Diego had forgotten that the last time he and Ayero had seen each other was when he still looked like a Fanalis. No longer standing four feet and six inches tall, the Fanatiga was taller than even Lagi by a good half-foot. It would be easy to overlook the fact that Diego was only thirteen years old, if it wasn't for the adolescent tone in his voice. When he noticed Ayero in a panic, Diego stood up and brushed himself off, "S-sorry..." It would be hard to tell through the yellow fur, but Diego was blushing in embarrassment. When she finally did recognize him, Diego was thankful. "Yes, it's me. I went in a dungeon with Yaku and well, now I look like this."

Diego felt a strange sensation on the top of his head and he turned his head to see Lagi reaching up to pet his head. The Fanatiga arched a brow with an offended expression on his face, but secretly Diego enjoyed the skritches. He wasn't sure who Lagi was, but if the man gave good skritches, he was surely a good friend. Diego held out a hand, "The name is Diego. I'm a beast tamer as well." At this point, Trixie came up along side Ayero and pressed against the woman's hip with a purr. Atop her rump in his usual position, Zanzibar let out a joyful squee at seeing the Fanalis woman.

Diego shook his head at El Drago's comment, "I'm a Fanalis, actually." He couldn't help but sniff his fur, curious to see if he did in fact smell like a human. Diego figured he had spent too much time in the crowded city, the smells of the wilderness no longer lingered on him.

The Fanatiga seemed a bit confused at the plan making, he wasn't sure what was going on or why they were fighting. Yet, if Ayero was fighting someone, he figured he could spare some time to help her out. Of course, war strategies were something that Diego was completely ignorant of, so he kept out of the conversation. He assumed Ayero was knowledgeable enough to know if it was a good plan and looked to her before responding.

When he got a chance, Diego leaned over to Ayero with a worry reflecting in his eyes, "Have you seen Yakuroro? We were supposed to meet soon...but I havne't seen him...."

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero gave the Fanatiga a curious look, the suggestion of him being Diego allowing her to recognize his voice. It did seem a bit off, a 13 year old boy’s voice coming from a large man-creature with feline features. ”Diego…you went into a what? A dungeon?” Her brows knit as she recalls what little she knew of the magic towers. Supposedly those who went inside could gain god-like powers, is this what they were like? ”I see. I’m glad to see that you’re…well.” A bit of surprise shows on her face when Trixie comes bounding up to rub against her leg and she can’t help but let a small smile cross her face and reach over to scratch the tiger behind the ear and the spider sitting atop her.

With the awkward introductions out of the way, Ayero clears her throat and gets down to business. ”I’ve been informed that one of Kou’s armies is heading towards the town of Tibur. I’ve been sent with men and magic tools to ensure the town’s safety and if we can manage, the destruction of Kou’s forces.” Gesturing to the Fanalis on horseback behind her, Ayero gives Lagi and Diego a hopeful yet not pleading look. ”I’d…like to ask for your help, both of you. I would be grateful for your aid, and I understand if you wish not to assist.” Her gaze sweeps over Lagi and then Diego, feeling a bit guilty about asking the latter. Diego had no ties to Reim as far as she knew, and she didn’t want to be responsible for risking the boy’s life. Despite his…transformation, she still saw him as a younger brother.

Lagi’s question caused a chuckle to vibrate in her throat. ”It’s as Diego said. He’s more of a younger brother to me, even though he seems to have had a little growth suprt.” As Lagi continues, Ayero’s face reflects her stern contemplation of his plan. ”I see…we will have to be careful. The Kou forces nearly quadruple ours. Even with the power of Fanalis on our side…” She trails off, remembering the result of their last hard-one battle. ”Very well. I suppose it would be to our advantage to lure them into a trap. We will discuss the details on the way there, then.”

Turning to Diego, Ayero raises a brow as his question surprised her. The worried tinge in the boy’s voice doesn’t sit well with her, and her brow arch downwards. ”I haven’t, not since…” She recalls when she had last seen the blue haired giant, recalling that the circumstances were rather painful for her. ”…It’s been a while. Ah, but things are dangerous in Reim now. Perhaps he has left? Or helping elsewhere, I’d imagine.” Though she hadn’t seen the Imuchakk magician in a long while, she attempts to comfort Diego though she couldn’t offer any positive information.

After several days of traveling, the group finally reached the outskirts of Tibur. They moved several hours ahead of the village, settling between Tibur and Kou’s path. True to Lagi’s suggested plan, they had set up camp as they normally would with tents and roaring fires to complete the illusion. Some of the Fanalis men had gathered empty bottles from the town as they passed through, scattering them by the fires as they prepared for the attack. When the flickering of fire in the distance signaled Kou’s approach, the Fanalis and their beasts boarded El Drago with Lagi. As they ascended into the air and became shrouded in in visibility, Ayero reached inside one of the pockets in her cloak.

”Here, Diego.” Ayero handed the boy a strange looking amulet crafted to appear as an eye with a slitted pupil made of glittering green gem. ”This is one of the magic tools I was given to help defeat Kou. It’s called Poison Eye. It can create a cloud of poison mist, so you must be careful when using it.” The Fanalis woman does her best to recall the explanation she’d been given before showing him the Light Egg she had used during her last mission. ”This tool that I have can create a blinding flash of light that causes devastating burns. With these and Lagi’s invisibility, we will hopefully be able to defeat them.”

As Kou’s approach becomes imminent, Ayero becomes silent as the drunken laughter begins. As she looks down at the camp, she raises a brow at how convincingly the Fanalis are playing their parts. She hoped that those liquor bottles were truly empty when they received them…

Taking in a slow breath, Ayero’s eyes widen and she places her hand at the hilt of her sword. The Kou soldiers were nearly upon them, and the time to strike would be soon…

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“I know nothing….i’m sorry I can’t be of any help….” Lagi would simply say that to Diego in an apologetic tone. The last time that he saw Yakuroro was when he was kidnapped by him in order to have some sort of heart to heart or negotiation. Lagi wouldn’t go as far as to say that the man’s efforts were in vain, he was a bit more accepting of his fate because of that small pep talk.  Either way, Lagi and El Drago traveled with the pair in order to  help out and initiate their plan.  He was with el drago as he had Diego and Ayero, activating the invisibility magic tool that was given to him. “Angel’s grace!”

It was a bit of a waiting game after that, el drago made sure to maintain enough altitude above the fanalis while invisible, knowing that the fanalis will ignore the wind and the wing beat. “ Lagi actually noticed the army coming from one side as he smiled.” Looks like they are taking advantage of this. However, something up. I only see a few of them coming from this direction. “ LAgi would raise his eyebrows as he looked over to his left and noticed that the Kou army wised up and was going to initiate a pincer attack coming from both sides of the camp. The kou grunts and elites were coming from one side, the flexible soldiers and Lin Hu Ran was leading them from another. “ I bet that guy is the head  honcho of this small army. Time to put these to good use….. I’ll try to paralyze the flexible soldiers and the general. Ayero can take care of him one on one after dropping her bomb and killing the flexible kou soldiers that are defenseless and can’t fight back. That leaves the left wing to Diego  and his pets and the fanalis army, I’ll get the other set of the army with El Drago and join diego If he doesn’t finish with the fanalis, or if Ayero cant finish.”

The plan then started, El DRago used full Drago estique towards Lin Hu Ran and the flexible soilders.   One cube was heading towards the general, and the other cube was heading towards 50 of the  kou soldiers that were heading on another side, separate from Diego’s targets. The skilled kou warrior noticed that something was heading  his way and used Discarding Blow, tossing  his sword at the cube, but failing to protect the body manipulators that was surrounding from getting paralyzed. The fanalis then attacked as El Drago  flew over   the general and his paralyzed men periodically for ayero to drop her light bomb  and quickly descended in the middle of the camp and created a lot of dust, shadowing ayero’s and  Diego’s descent as the invisible el drago flew over to the 50 paralyzed kou soldiers to stomp them to their doom with A rank damage.

Abilities used
Spoiler:

315/350

Enemy
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Diego smiled when Ayero asked for his help and bobbed his head eagerly, "Of course, big sis! We don't mind helping Ayero do we, Trixie?"  Madam Trixie nuzzled her head against the woman's thigh and let out a deep meow of approval.

It seemed neither Ayero or the man, who had yet to introduce himself, had seen Yakuroro. Diego was disappointed to hear that, but he still had the hope to meet the Imuchakk in Portsmouth. After he was done helping defend Tibur, of course. While they traveled, Diego would entertain the group with riveting tales of adventures and treasures found in the dungeons.

With the bait set, Diego and his pets were carried by El Drago, along with the others, to wait for the Kou army. They wouldn't have to wait long before the invaders appeared, utilizing a pincer strategy to attack the the Fanalis camp from two sides. After the large dragon performed a grand display with lightning to disable part of the army, it moved over the army before settling in the center of the camp. Diego leaped off, followed by Trixie and Zanzibar to help the Fanalis soldiers in their skirmish.

With two quick motions, Diego retrieved his bow and an arrow as he ran towards a group of Kou Grunts. Trixie stuck by his side as he shouted, "GET BACK!" Hesitating a moment for the Fanalis to get out of the way, he sent forth an arrow aimed to the side of the Grunts. The arrow landed to the side of the group before exploding with a big Bodda-Boom. Luckily, the Fanalis had been able to get out of the range of the explosion before it went off and targeted the Elite soldiers.

Half of the grunts had Parried the effects of the explosion and had turned their attention to Diego. The Fanatiga clicked his tongue and Trixie broke from his side to circle around the Grunts, keeping five meters of space between them. Wary of an attack from two fronts, the Grunts huddled together in a ring with their backs to each other to avoid being snuck up on. Even if these were the lowest soldiers of the totem pole, this was the Emperor's invasion force, the cream of the crop chosen for an important campaign. The Emperor was known to be a paranoid man and wanted to ensure victory.

With an uncanny awareness of each other that spoke of their bond and experience fighting together, Diego and Trixie struck as one. The Fanatiga let loose three basic arrows at the Grunts closest to him, while the white tiger moved in to attack those opposite of him. When Trixe got in range, one of the Grunts used a Quick Jab to attack her head, but her Iron Tiger Claw I deflected the attack. She scratched the man's kneecap, shattering the joint. The Grunt fell to his injured knee and a howl of pain erupted from the man. Remembering her master's lessons to no longer 'kill' people, she left him to his suffering and turned to the next Grunt. As he raised his arm, Trixie pounced onto the man and her fangs met his sword arm, the weight knocking him to the ground. With the muscles torn, he could no longer use his weapon.

Meanwhile, two of Diego's arrows met their mark, hitting vital points that would put two of the grunts out of the fight. The final standing Grunt charged forward to perform a Quick Jab to Diego's chest. The Fanatiga took the attack and roared in the man's face. The grunt received a face full of spit and a punch to the face, followed up by a slash of claws to the man's sword  arm.

Diego and Trixie shared a look at each other, before turning their attention to the Kou Elites who were tearing through the Fanalis forces. These soldiers were definitely stronger and Diego wasn't sure if he'd be able to take them on his own.

[195/250] [7/10 arrows]

Spoiler:

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero watched the battle taking place below, itching to descend into the chaos herself. Call it youthful foolishness or Fanalis instinct but the warrior woman ached to be in the midst of combat, especially when the soldiers entrusted to her by Octavius were fighting so hard below. After El Drago succeeded in paralyzing a large number of soldiers, Ayero removed the Light Bomb from her cloak pocket. As she fed her magoi into the magic tool, her eyes scanned the battlefield and she frowned upon realizing that the Commander hadn’t taken the hit, tossing his sword towards the paralytic cube of static in order to somehow negate the blow. ”As expected…this guy will be tough.” She quickly casts Light Bomb into the middle of the body manipulating soldiers below, the bright flash of light just enough to engulf five of them. Thankfully they were in the thick of Kou soldiers, the Fanalis army hadn’t penetrated this far in yet.

With a short nod of affirmation to Lagi, Ayero unsheathed her blade and descended onto the battlefield below in El Drago’s shadow with her eyes set on her target. But Commander Han had taken the battlefield in and noted the Fanalis woman’s approach, quickly launching a Seiken Shot towards the Fanalis. Ayero deflected the flying fist with a Parry her face scrunching upon realizing that she’d be dealing with another body manipulator. Though she hadn’t come across many that had the skill and didn’t even know of Lagi’s ability, she found it unnatural and strange. ”Finish this quickly…” With her sharp eyes trained on Commander Han, Ayero poured magoi into her sword arm and delivered a Cross Slash across the man’s torso.

”…Huh?” The woman’s eyes went wide when she felt the resistance of steel, realizing that her magoi manipulation technique had done nothing to her target’s body. Sensing that the incoming blow would be tough, Lin had used Steel is my Body in order to strengthen his defenses and had absorbed the blow, taking no damage. But the woman’s attack had been a strong one, leaving him unable to use the skin hardening ability for a bit.

Growling in frustration, Ayero performed a Swift Roll to move behind Lin, springing upwards and dealing a sharp slash across the width of his back, cutting from shoulder to shoulder. She felt a great relief when her blade struck flesh and retracted the weapon before stepping back. Even if he could still fight, his mobility would be reduced due to…wait, what? The Fanalis woman’s eyes flared once more as the body manipulator somehow began to grow additional muscle beneath the wound she had created with Factory of Muscle and Bone. ”Wh…how is this possible?! Will none of my attacks harm him completely?” The shock startled Ayero for a moment, long enough for Commander Han to complete the growth of new muscle and turn around to face Ayero. As he did so, his head shot forward in a Colossal Headbutt. The attack caught Ayero in the stomach, the force sending her back several meters. As the Fanalis woman hits the ground, Lin sends another Seiken Shot her way, aiming for the left side of her chest.

Ayero grunted as she hit the ground, not expecting to take a tough blow so suddenly. ”That’s what I get for standing there like an idiot…” As cough wracked her body as she began to move upwards, her eyes refocusing in time to see another fist rocketing towards her. ”Shit!” Responding instinctively, Ayero’s leg shot upwards in order to deflect the Seiken Shot with her Thighs of Steel. As the fist was successfully redirected away from her, Ayero clambered to her feet despite the pain in her stomach. She had to figure out a way to defeat this monster, and maybe speed would be the key to avoiding his body manipulation defenses. Taking in a quick breath, Ayero gathers the magoi in her legs in order to perform another magoi manipulation technique, Fleetfoot.

Her enhanced speed seemed to catch Lin off guard as she sped towards him head-on after taking the blow, raising her sword to the side in an offensive manner. She dealt two strikes in an “X” pattern towards the Commander, both blocked by the man’s shield as he raised it to defend in time. As Ayero’s strikes met steel, Kabu slithered down Ayero’s body and sunk his fangs into Lin’s right leg, administering a Poison Bite. Surprised at the sudden sharp sensation in his leg, Lin refused to look down even for a fraction of a second lest he take his eyes off of the Fanalis in front of him. But he quickly recognized the effects of the poison, his muscles weakening and his movements slowing. In an attempt to put some distance between him and Ayero, he parried her second blow upwards and raised his shield before sending it in a spin towards her with tremendous force in a Discarding Blow. Despite being at close range, the shield’s path was blocked by Ayero’s Simple Block as she raised one of her armored arms. Had Han’s movements not be slowed, she would have likely not been able to react quick enough to block the blow.

As she deflected the shield, with her left arm, Ayero moved the right side of her body towards Commander Lin. Swinging in an upwards motion, Ayero’s blade cut through his arm, severing the appendage from his body. The sudden loss of limb caused him to break his concentration on maintaining the extra muscle built up around the wound to his back. As the extra muscles broke down, the damage could no longer be ignored and Han fell to the ground under the weight of his injuries. For good measure, Ayero dealt another quick slash to slit the man’s throat. While it would be likely in these conditions that he would bleed out and die, she wanted to be sure that his life could not be salvaged.

As the body manipulator fell to the ground, Ayero turned to survey how her comrades were fairing, prepared to help if needed.

[Stamina: 75/290]

Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The paralyzed army of Kou was completely defenseless when El drago would bring out his 10 meter foot upon them in repeated stomps and steps. He was still invisible due to the fact that Lagi was using the Angel’s grace magic tool. Each stomp was powerful enough to be heard, but Drowned in the sounds of war. This was good cover, plenty of distractions so Lagi and El Drago can do their job. However, there seems to be a little bit of trouble that Diego was going through when it came to the elite guards. Lagi first used his communication orb to send a mental message to Diego in order for him to get his beasts and move out of the way. “ Clear some distance, more than 12 meters from the kou solders. Even if you have to yell retreat, get as any as the fanalis to follow suit if you can.

The invisible dragon rose to the sky and sustained his Drago Estique, firing off two 1 meter cubes at 25 m/s as soon as Diego was either successful in getting out of the way with his beasts, or including the They both would explode into two AOE 12 .5 spreads at 25 M/s paralyzing the grunts and whoever that was in the vicinity that didn’t listen to Diego. Lagi then deactivated the magic tool and el drago proceeded to press down with his claw on every single downed kou elite, effectively killing them in a timely manner and avoiding anything as widespread as a stomp if he managed to hit a fanalis with his paralyze attack.

“It’s over….”

275/350

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The assault on Kou troops in Tibur was a success, the combined efforts of Ayero, King Lagi and Diego destroying the invading troops. There were minimal losses on the side of the Reim army, a few injured and only two killed. It was a much cleaner victory than Savona had been and the three warriors would find there were no surviving Kou forces to spread tales of an invisible force destroying them.

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

The sudden voice in Diego's head startled the boy and for a moment wondered if it came from Yakuroro's Household Spirit. He quickly recognized that the voice belonged to Lagi and hurried to fulfill it's commands. Diego brought his forefinger and thumb to his lips, letting out a piercing whistle to get everyone's attention. "Retreat!" The shout would be heard by the Fanalis soldiers who turned from the Elites to kick off into a jog before running away. Diego and his beasts followed suit to avoid the the explosion of electricity that soon rained down about the Elite Kou Soldiers.

With the enemy paralyzed, Diego nocked an explosive arrow to his bow and let it loose towards them. The resulting Bodda-Boom would consume the Elite and finish them off in an explosion of body fluids and spare limbs. Diego looked around the find that the Kou forces seemed to be defeated and let out a sigh of relief. Sadly, he hadn't gotten the chance to see what his magical tool was capable of. Trixie butted her head against his leg and he reached down to scratch behind her ears with his claws. The white tiger let out a mewl of pleasure and nuzzled against his touch.

Diego looked to the remaining Fanalis and smiled, "Good job, guys. Let's meet up with the others." They would then pull back to the pre-agreed upon meeting place to see how Ayero and Lagi had fared. After seeing that they were ok, it was time to head back to Remano.

[exit]

[165/250]

Spoiler:

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After her battle with Han, Ayero was relieved to see that most of the Kou forces had been wiped out by Diego and Lagi. As they regrouped and evaluated the injured, Ayero seemed a bit edgy despite their clean victory. Though they had seemingly won, visions of the terrible child that had wreaked havoc in Savona flashed through her mind. She urged the others to prepare quickly for their departure as soon as possible, wanting head back to Remano and report the good news to Octavius. Along the way she would catch up with Diego and Lagi, not having had the chance to talk leisurely with either of them for some time.

[Exit]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The battle was won and the first thing that lagi did was check up on the wounded. He didn’t have much on him in order to fully care for their needs but it was the thought that counted. If anything, Lagi manaed to round up the remaining horses that survived the clash and tame them in order to give the fanalis a few rides in order to carry their wounded. Afterwards Lagi would catch up with Ayero and speak to Diego briefly after , expressing their discreetness o his involvement and returning the magic tool before flying away.” Looks like I have more work to do…

[Exit]

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum