You are not connected. Please login or register

It takes two to Tango [Merrze/Training]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When she saw him pop out of the ground she knew that she had her chance, she wouldn't move right away. He might've had something ready like a uppercut or some crap like that, infact he kinda looked like a mole as of the moment and Merrze chuckled a little. She thought he looked kinda funny just sticking out the ground, he know knew of her plan but she still had a chance to strike him. SHe had somethings still up her sleeve but she could tell that things would draw to a close soon. They were both probably ready to end it at this point.

"You know I was just admiring the scenery and wondering what I would make for dinner tonight, you know the more important stuff. But know that I see this mole this mole sticking out of the ground I wanna knock it back into the ground kinda. And you know you should probably thin a little why I was just standing. If you didn't come up it could have proved very useful in my opinion."

She had prepared herself for whatever he was about to do. She would wait for him to attack then try to counter it so that she could take advantage of it then get close so she could attempt to strike him. She was going to put her plan in motion soon. Then she saw the hand come down on her. She was surprised he was attempting to use the same attack again but hey things worked out for her this way. The hand was large, sure he had more area to his attack it just meant it was easier to hit and Merrze could dish out damage easily. Normally she would aim for the chest but she looked up at the giant hand and used Ferocious Punch. The recoil would be enough to hopefully throw him slightly off guard

"Thanks for the complement but I don't plan on posing for anyone anytime soon. And it takes a lot to keep me still long enough, you see I like to move around and get my blood pumping, especially when it comes to running. Being free is one of the best feelings in the world. And back on the statue, if you want to see me naked it'll take a lot more than a couple of words to get that out of me at least."

She wasn't as flustered at his comment because now she was sure that he was just trying to make her lose her focus. SHe didn't think he was being truthful when he was saying that, she didn't know if she had a nice body or not and she wouldn't try and make any judgements about herself. She was just trying to stay focused on the training and wanted to come up with coll techniques. She only had one more that she wanted to try out and she thought it would be useful move although it wasn't offensive oriented this time.

Word Count:1010/1000
Skill being trained:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

It takes two to Tango [Merrze/Training] - Page 2 OJgAYLo

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

So she had good battle instincts after all, who would of thought that standing still like that was all apart of her plan to get back at Lagi. He was fairly impressed with her wondering if she was going to get even stronger from here on end. However he felt as if the praise would have to wait for another time. Though, Lagi did retain his small smirk when she said that she wasn’t going to pose for anyone anytime soon also that it would take a lot for her to get naked in the first place. “If I didn’t know any better, that sounds like a challenge. “ It would be no different from training, working hard towards a goal was nothing less than the usual for Lagi. Though it would be a bit vulgar to say that he was training himself for a woman, but it’s also dependent on the concept. Either way regardless of the random gibberish that Lagi was going through in his mind, it was pretty much apparent that Merrze was getting the best of him for the time being. There was some truth to his meaningless dialogue, which was mostly used to throw someone off and slow down their reaction time. However, it didn’t seem that this would be working on Merrze too much. “It looks like you might be immune to my charm If you are able to keep so much focus. “

Lagi would of continued, but his Press Crusher attack was blocked in a rather unorthodox way but punching it. Yes, that was the reaction that merrze had when it came to seeing a giant hand that is about to head her way. Instead of dodging it like any other kind of person, her fanalis instincts most likey promoted the idea of punching it. The force was strong enough to push Lagi’s hand back and retract it to its normal size immediately. “You know, any other regular person would have dodged… I guess this means that you aren’t much of a regular person. “Seriously, doesn’t this girl know anything about holding back? The clash was successful, but there was still a residual stinging pain when she gets all rough like that. Lagi could help bt to shake his hand while sticking his lounge out. He was planning on doing something that Merrze wouldn’t expect, which could even potentially piss her off as well. “

“Hey Merrze! Remember that stomp you did earlier? ! As a matter of fact, it looked so good, that I figured that I would steal it for myself.” With that being said, Lagi once again increased the muscle mass of his arms and legs and made an incredible stomp. This ability was called Seismic clap, which went in merrze’s direction in the form of a triangle, with the point starting small and spreading out between 10-15 meters away. IT did the max meter sin this case due to merrze moving away from him when he was underground, along with the shockwave moving at 20 m/s with the potential of doing B rank damage. To Merrze’s knowledge, he practically stole her move.

524/1000

Ability being trained *and used*
Spoiler:

It takes two to Tango [Merrze/Training] - Page 2 CrChE3t

It takes two to Tango [Merrze/Training] - Page 2 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She had given a slight smirk, she was glad that her plan had worked. Now all she had to do was to get close to him, she thought it sounded easy but it would be much harder than she thought it would be in her head. She was 25m away right now so she could hopefully avoid any incoming attacks but she had to close the distance which would provide some trouble, he might have some attack that would keep her close enough that he could attack but far enough to were she wouldn't be able to hit him. She would now be cautious about what she was going to do next.

"I don't know if I'd so much as call it a challenge but you can call it whatever you want to. Also it takes a lot more than charm buddy to win me over, I've never been with someone before, it's because well I never had the time and people just couldn't win me over. And just so you know, I'm no regular person, I'm a hotblooded fanalis who's gonna kick your ass right here and now."

She was trying to boost her confidence because she knew that he had as good a chance of winning as she did. She was going to rush forward until she saw him use his attack. She was pissed that he had basically stole her move but hey that just proved that it was a good move to use then. She only had a few seconds to try and move out of the way of the attack, she'd have to move 6m in a second to completely avoid it. She quickly made her judgment, she ran backwards then leaped to give herself the extra umph to get away from the attack. She then prepared to dash at him so that she could close in to get the final attack.

"Hey, I mean sure the attack was good but that doesn't you have the right to use it. You do that again and Imma have to uppercut you so hard that you see nothing but stars. But hey it doesn't matter I mean my version if it is so much better than yours so I have nothing to worry about. Oh and there's one thing that I wanted to tell you one more thing, your techniques while they may be weird they're also kinda cool."

She was sincere about what she had said, even thought the whole controlling every part of his body thing was kinda weird the moves he thought up were pretty cool. She hadn't met many people who could do that and she wondered how they did it but she wasn't about to go snooping right now. She was approaching him rapidly and was prepared to strike, it didn't matter how cool she thought his moves where. All she had to care about as of this single moment was ending this training, and she was prepared to show him what she was made of. He had done greater things than her and even though he probably didn't look down on her she was going to make him realize how strong she was.

Word Count: 532/1000
Move Being Trained:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I am going to be completely honest with you when I say this. These moves aren’t the easiest of moves to learn. A lot more complex than understanding magic, that’s just simple book smarts. You can be that good when you take the time to study. Even being a skilled warrior, that’s just repetition of your skills and endless practice in the coliseum or any other real life experience that you could probably apply to your life and adapt to. Not knocking your skills or anything, but the memories that I have of training body manipulation isn’t even worth remembering.” And here we go, remembering all the times that the yoga master beamed stones at Lagi’s pelvis. It was bad enough that lagi had to balance two boulders on his feet while stretching himself to his highest point, remaining motionless for nothing to bother him. That wasn’t enough for the yoga master; he decides that it would be the best time to throw rocks at him. However, he figured that maybe this was all interpretation for Lagi to amass an unbeatable hard on that cannot be defeated by no mere rock. “No, that’s way too vulgar, I’m sure he ...ughh…” And a flashback from within flashback, he started to remember a massage that he got from a fanalis women. Everything was almost perfect her until she started to massage the front.” Well, weren’t even going to go into that one… gonna repress that…”

El Drago had no idea what the heck Lagi was doing. “Lagi! What are you doing?! You’re in middle of a fight!” Lagi blinked twice, realizing the w setting sidetracked again. “Never had the time never and people couldn’t win you over huh? Well, I guess there is first time for everything. You made time for me today, even if it is training; you had no real reason to show up. “ There was definitely point to that, it would of been a trap or something to find out things about Octavius or the rebellion. But regardless of all of the downsides, she still came. Merrze was running straight for him, Lagi could feel the vibe that was coming from her, probably had every intention of ending this fight and winning. “ Come and get me then!” Lagi would say tauntingly, luring her in with his words. She didn’t know that the seismic clap ability could be used with the hands as well. As soon as Merrze was within 15 meters of lagi, he quickly clapped his hands in front of him and sustained Seismic clap . The shockwave came heading towards Merrze at 20 m/s with the potential of doing B rank damage. “ok… I think that is enough for today. I don’t know about you, but that was definitely a good workout. “ Lagi actually managed to break a sweat. He got to admit that he was tired. Regardless of how that clash went, Lagi was done training. “So what now? Gonna head back home? Me and El Drago could drop you a little closer to Reim, but we kind of cant be seen together.

1000/1000

Ability trained
Spoiler:

and we are done take.. it on home Merrze

[Exit]

It takes two to Tango [Merrze/Training] - Page 2 CrChE3t

It takes two to Tango [Merrze/Training] - Page 2 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"You know it seemed like it would be pretty hard you know. You know as a fanalis people just assume I was born this strong, sure I was strong but nowhere near to where I am now. It took a lot of hard work and most people don't know how hard it was to get to were I am today. It took vigorous training that I was surprised I could even do but hey at least the results were good in the end/ And I gotta say as I said I liked the results of how my training went but I can tell you it was by no means enjoyable, I was pushing my body as far as I could to increase my strength."

She remembered the last physical training she had done. It was when she climbed up a massive rock spire. She remembered the bellowing winds and how she got tired very quickly. She  didn't even get halfway up the rock for a long time. She didn't even remember how long it took her to get up there with ease. It was one of the most gruelling things she had ever done but like she said it was definitely worth it. She would go through even more harsh trials to accomplish her goals and she was sure about that, nothing was going to stop her and for some reason this training gave her a slight boost in determination, she had no idea why but she just felt that way.

"Lagi Imma show you what I can do, and sure I had no reason to show up I just felt like training that was all. I felt as if I needed to train my body a bit more with the whole war thing going on and all. But this is at a end pretty much so these is the last of what I got."

When the shock wave came at her she used Eagle Jab to clash with the attack. She was ready to end the fight when he decided that things should end right there. He was right in the fact that they had done enough but she was upset that they didn't get to see a victor. Though she did have fun and was glad to learn more about him while improving herself. She felt like she wanted to give him some sort of reward, he had helped her a little. Sure he was a big pervert but he didn't seem  all that bad to her overall. When she got close to him she gave him a kiss on the lips while blushing the entire time. Her entire face was red and she started to walk off.

"Thanks for the offer but I'd rather walk, I like to run so I get to have a bit more of fun this way. Good luck with everything Lagi and I hope things work out so that you'll be happy in the end. Now I really should hurry, my adopted child will start to worry if I don't get home soon you see."

She ran home with her face feeling as if she had been slapped with hot metal because it was warm and started to go numb from embarrassment. She couldn't believe she had just done that but she didn't regret it. As she ran off towards the city her car had a slight smile nonetheless.

Word Count:1099/1000
[Exit]
Move Being Trained and Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum