You are not connected. Please login or register

Goats: The Fearsome Beasts [B - Reserved]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Job Name: GOATS: THE FEARSOME BEASTS
Job Rank: B-tier
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 200 Xp/15,000 Huang
Job Overview: During early morning large goat like creatures have been invading nearby villages and have caused trouble for the people living there. You've been hired by the village elder to take care of these creatures before they can cause any additional trouble for the people.

Enemy Name: Gothen
Needed damage to take down: A
Description: A 3m tall goat like monster that is 4m long. It is 2m in width and has two horns that are each 1m long. It has shaggy black wool and red eyes. It runs at 10m/s. It does C-tier damage with it's basic attack.
Abilities:

Equalizer- Gothen headbutts the target at 20m/s dealing B-tier damage to anything it hits.

Launching kick- Gothen turns around and kicks the enemy target 15m away at 15m/s

Furious rant- Gothen stomps around the ground at 20m/s dealing B-tier damage to any creature in a 10m radius.

Enemy Name: Gothen Kid (x4)
Needed damage to take down:C
Description: Young Gothens that are black and white with red eyes and .2m horns. They are 1.5m tall and are 1m in width. It can run at 6m/s and does D-tier damage with it's basic attack.
Abilities:
Temper Tantrum- Gothen kid charges at 10m/s and and deals C-tier damage to anything it hits.

Stomp- The Gothen Kid stomps one at 10/ms second causing a shockwave of 10m dealing C-tier damage to anything caught in the shockwave.

View user profile

Merrze

A-Tier
A-Tier

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Merrze's Vault of Wonders
View user profile

View user profile

Vavatine | Adrastos Thanatos
View user profile

Vardreth

Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Merrze: Approved and rewarded.

Aengar, according to http://www.wordcounter.net/ your wordcount is 3 words short of 1500. A couple of other things: you grabbed its attacks with your bare hands, and threw the beast 4 meters. First, when an ability hits a basic attack the ability breaks the basic attack and deals full damage. Second, both actions would require abilities; how is a Magician constitution-ed Imuchakk able to lift a large goat? You've lost your strength bonus by being a Magician.

Same thing goes for your jump; generally speaking, Imuchak aren't capable of such great leaps. If a Fanalis said they jumped up 2-3 meters without an ability, I would probably let it slide. I could see a human jumping maybe 1-2 meters without an ability. Imuchakk are heavier and less dexterious than the other races, and I couldn't see them jumping higher than 1 meter.

The only thing I'm going to require you to change in order for it to be approved is your word count. Keep in mind the above, however, in your future posts please :D.

Adrastos: The way you finished off the beasts in your last post was interesting. I just want to mention, however, that using opponent's abilities and weapons against them is a very iffy type thing, and if it gets out of hand we might not approve something in the future. I don't imagine it will, but I figured fair warning would be fair ^_^. Just use it extremely sparingly please. Approved and rewarded.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0
Garret wrote:Merrze: Approved and rewarded.

Aengar, according to http://www.wordcounter.net/ your wordcount is 3 words short of 1500. A couple of other things: you grabbed its attacks with your bare hands, and threw the beast 4 meters. First, when an ability hits a basic attack the ability breaks the basic attack and deals full damage. Second, both actions would require abilities; how is a Magician constitution-ed Imuchakk able to lift a large goat? You've lost your strength bonus by being a Magician.

Same thing goes for your jump; generally speaking, Imuchak aren't capable of such great leaps. If a Fanalis said they jumped up 2-3 meters without an ability, I would probably let it slide. I could see a human jumping maybe 1-2 meters without an ability. Imuchakk are heavier and less dexterious than the other races, and I couldn't see them jumping higher than 1 meter.

The only thing I'm going to require you to change in order for it to be approved is your word count. Keep in mind the above, however, in your future posts please :D.

Adrastos: The way you finished off the beasts in your last post was interesting. I just want to mention, however, that using opponent's abilities and weapons against them is a very iffy type thing, and if it gets out of hand we might not approve something in the future. I don't imagine it will, but I figured fair warning would be fair ^_^. Just use it extremely sparingly please. Approved and rewarded.

Yeah, I didn't have any other way to kill the beasts since I only had one D-Tier move left, which would not have been enough to kill them or even stop them. I messed up in my first combat post and thought that it was the only way to fix it without having my character die or end up close to dying. I don't see me using it much at all since I'll be planning my combat posts more carefully.

Vavatine | Adrastos Thanatos
View user profile
Fixed everything you mentioned Garret

View user profile

Vardreth

Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
XD. I see, Adrastos. You can still deal D-Tier with your basic attacks, though, even with Magician's constitution.

@Aengar, approved and rewarded :D.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum