Name: Tr..Vain Line
Tier: A
Cost: 40 - 20
Weapon Type: Bow
Class Offensive
Range: 50
Duration: instant
Cool-Down: 7 posts or 7+Sustain
Description: Fires a Devastating Piercing Arrow moves at 30m/s up to 50meters away, piercing through any enemy in its path Dealing A rank Damage to everything in its parth. This ability may be sustained to fire off another "Tr..Vain Line "

I doubt this is possible, though i would like it to be able to Peirce through everything, [Like if someone blocked with A B rank shield but not as an abbility, it would go right through the shield Dealing A to both the Sheild. and continue going.] A get any ability would simply be clash.

Edited a second question . Could i possibly have once its fired the size of the arrow enlarges, based on the scale of rank

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

2 Re: Bianca A rank Spell on 02/02/15, 08:21 pm

Clashing with an item would go off the Ability vs Item guidelines:
All basic items (Weapons, Beasts, Staffs) created by a player can be destroyed. Different weapon types have different durability. When targeted by abilities, Shields will break after being hit by 3 abilities of equal tier. Melee and Mid Ranged weapons will break after being hit by 2 abilities of the same tier. Finally, Long Ranged weapons will break after being hit by 1 ability of the same tier.

Regarding the "enlarges" question, you would need to have some type of gimmick like it explodes on impact or something, but since it is an arrow, I do not believe you would be able to make it increase in size during travel.

Cool-down would simply be 7 posts, as you would never be able to sustain it longer enough to make the cool-down higher than 7 posts.

I have made small edits to spelling and formatting. If you approve, bump again for approval.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Tr..Vain Line
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Cost:[/b] 40/20
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Bow
[b]Class[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 50 meters
[b]Duration:[/b] instant
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 7 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Fires a Devastating Piercing Arrow that moves at 30m/s up to 50meters away, piercing through anything in its path to deal A-tier damage to anything it strikes. This ability may be sustained to fire off another "Tr..Vain Line "

View user profile

3 Re: Bianca A rank Spell on 02/02/15, 08:29 pm

Bump yeh thats fine.. couldn't think of anything that logically could raise the size.. well anything that isn't stupid [Blow up arrow and as it travels arrows buffers inside it.. though that kind of sounds really clown like]..
Confirm thats fine

View user profile

4 Re: Bianca A rank Spell on 02/02/15, 08:40 pm

Vardreth

Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Approved for training~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Tr..Vain Line
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Cost:[/b] 40/20
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Bow
[b]Class[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 50 meters
[b]Duration:[/b] Instant
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 7 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Fires a Devastating Piercing Arrow that moves at 30m/s up to 50meters away, piercing through anything in its path to deal A-tier damage to anything it strikes. This ability may be sustained to fire off another "Tr..Vain Line".

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

5 Re: Bianca A rank Spell on 07/02/15, 02:24 am

View user profile

6 Re: Bianca A rank Spell on 07/02/15, 06:16 am

approved and added to vault~

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: