You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedom Fighter Part 2- [lagi]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lagi - Freedom Fighter Part 2- [lagi] Empty Freedom Fighter Part 2- [lagi] 06/03/14, 09:41 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This was starting to become an ongoing habit. The Reim officer told Lagi a lot about the slave trading problems and how there are plenty of parents that are missing their children. That actually hit a soft spot, regardless of the fact that he was having problems with his own family. “I should do something…” Lagi said this simply as he started to do a daily patrol before he went home at night. “Here I am, once again in the air with my pet bird…” Zygus only grunted a little bit as he continued to fly around the area in search of the same scent that they ran into yesterday. Surprisingly, slave traders all had a similar smell. Lagi was wondering what was so peculiar about the smell in the first place. “Ok, we are going to do the same thing that we did yesterday Zygus. I want you to scan the area for any more slave traders. I’m sure that you are bound to run into some, they’re not the type to stop going to work if their people are starting to get captured. It’s up to us to catch them again, we might get a bigger award this time.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Maybe it wasn’t the best method of motivation, but it got Lagi on the case. He needed the finances to support his living expenses, and he saw the slave traders as nothing more than gold coins. Those bad men were nothing more than money vouchers, but Lagi was starting to realize the bigger picture. Empathy started to take root in his heart, Lagi started to realize that it wasn’t all about him. “I shouldn’t think about this right now..” Lagi didn’t need his mind to be clouded right now; he had to control his beast. This required focus, and he needed to be focused at all times. “Found anything?” Zygus screeched as he started to hover towards the same kind of shady characters that Lagi ran into yesterday. Lagi licked his lips as he prepared for his Ariel attack, the element of surprise was relevant, and they weren’t expecting him either. “Let’s disarm them first, set up a field” Zygus acknowledged the command and 5 metallic feathers spread out around the slave trader and his guards. They lost their metal weapons quickly after, looking alerted towards the sky. “Too late!” Zygus used this sudden confusion to retaliate, sending five more metallic feathers straight at the bandits, cutting them up in the process. However, the guards took the full blunt of the attack as the slave trader tried to escape. “Get back here!” Lagi kicked Zygus in order to speed him up in pursuit of the Slave trader,.

Abilities Used:
Spoiler:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Lagi - Freedom Fighter Part 2- [lagi] CrChE3t

Lagi - Freedom Fighter Part 2- [lagi] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the injured slave trader tried to escape, Lagi anticipated his route and used Zygus to cut him off and lead him into an alleyway. Afterwards, Zygus uses a gust of wind to finish the job, the slave trader banged his head against the concrete and fell unconscious. “I hope he isn’t dead, I still need to interrogate him. “ Lagi walks over to the unconscious slave trader as he hoists the criminal on his bird. He then proceeds to fly over to the nearest Reim security guard station and claim his reward. “This is starting to get annoying, I hope this man talks…”It really was starting to get annoying, how was this slave trading group under the radar for so long? What was their secret? Lagi was starting to think that it was an inside job.

[500/500]

Abilities used
Spoiler:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Lagi - Freedom Fighter Part 2- [lagi] CrChE3t

Lagi - Freedom Fighter Part 2- [lagi] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum