You are not connected. Please login or register

Vicious Wildlife [Chain D-Rank Hu Kouha Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

The moving carriage suddenly stopped, causing a confused yawn to escape the princess' lips. She heard barking and shouts come out from the outside. Giving herself a quick glance in the mirror, Hu grabbed Specter and went outside. The sight was interesting to behold, two Jackals were attacking her men as they ran around the carriage. None of them seem to have had noticed her yet. "Move." She ordered her guards as she swung towards the larger animal which appeared to be too surprised to dodge her attack. A slash had landed on the Coyote causing it to leap back with a snarl.  It charged at Hu while showing it's white teeth, however it's attack was stopped by the princess' Crescent Sweep as she gracefully knocked it down and with another slash of Specter, the animal was dead. As she looked around for the second one Hu realized that it had escaped. "Are you all uninjured?" She turned towards her soldiers as she inspected each of them. "Milady, we've heard recently from a traveler that a group of  Desert Jackals has been attacking the tribes here." The head soldier informed the Kou empire royalty. With a nod the 5th in line princess seemed to have decided to help. "We need to find the tribes and protect them, when the Coyotes come for them we'll make sure that they are protected." She informed her knights of her decision before she went back inside her carriage. In a minute they had been moving in the direction of the tribal village that had most recently been attacked. There were a few knots in the Princess' perfect hair so she spent her time taking care of those.

[WC 283/500]

[Magoi 140/150]

Name: Crescent Sweep
Tier: D
Cost: 10
Weapon Type: Spear
Class: Supplementary
Range: Close
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: Hu ducks and performs A SINGLE sweep around her on the ground with her Spear moving at 10 m/s, knocking down all opponents within range of her blade [1.34 meters].

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

With a light jump the carriage stopped moving and a couple of shouts were heard from the outside. "You are in the presence of Lady Hu Kouha, the 5th in line princess for the Kou empire's throne. She has heard of your animal problems and has offered to help you, peasants." The lady  in question made a mental note to scold her lead knight for calling the people "peasants." With grace and the confidence of a queen, Hu descended out of her carriage and laid eyes upon the tribal village who's people were staring at her confusedly. "What do you want in exchange from us?" A small old woman who appeared to be thee tribe leader asked as she approached the princess. "All I ask if for a place for my men to rest, they've been walking for the past eight hours and were attacked by the same animals that you were." She could feel her soldiers' eyes pierce her back, so she hit the nail on the head, they were tired.  The old woman seemed to think about it for a moment before asking something rather unusual. "Despite coming from Kou, you do not wish to take over our plains?" The pink-haired woman needed to find a proper way to structure her answer so after a few seconds of intense silence she smiled. "I love my father however I, at times, do not agree with his methods. If I were to take over this land I would try with diplomacy rather than with force." She answered, earning herself another glance from her soldiers. The old woman stared at Hu before motioning for them to follow her into the village. The buildings which the people lived in were small movable huts with a low roof and rather comfortable straw floor, Hu was to stay with the village-head while her soldiers were split around other huts.

[WC 598/500]

[Magoi 140/150]

No abilities used this post

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

It was around one a clock in the morning when the princess heard a howl come from outside her tent. With an annoyed click of her tongue she grabbed Specter and quickly went outside. The sight outside was one to behold. A bunch of Coyotes were all dragging sleeping little children by their clothes. The sleepy look in the princess' eyes turned to ice as she looked around for something solid. A large rock appeared to be lying around past one of the smaller Coyotes, getting to it would be a challenge but she needed to take it if she was going to manage using her stronger ability. With a Jump and a slash in the neck, the unsuspecting Coyote fell down dead. The sight of sliced in half animal did not bother the 17-year old woman however it did seem to bother all of the other Coyotes. Growls rose from around the princess as she quickly remembered her objective. Hu ran towards the rock and quickly used Matchstick, with a grin she raised her burning blade towards the three animals that were left alive. "You're not growling now are you?" She asked them, she was bursting with confidence despite being in a number disadvantage.  

[WC 803/500]

[Magoi  110/150]

Name: Matchstick Blade
Tier: C
Cost: 20 for using and 10 for sustain per post
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain +1
Description: Hu slides one end of her spear on the ground at 15 m/s towards her opponent, using the friction to ignite the ribbon next to the black blade of the spear, causing any attacks in the next two posts to also cause second-degree burns.

Name: Jump
Cost: 10 Magoi
Class: Supplementary Technique
Range: Self
Description: Hu jumps in a direction of her choosing with a flip at 10 m/s, landing up to 5 meters away.

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Well come on then." The princess taunted as she twirled around her flaming spear. She wasn't sure if she was trying to taunt them or scare them but the first appeared to be likelier as two rather large coyotes charged at her at the same time. Hu ducked down and used her Crescent Sweep knocking both animals to their sides before slashing one of them in the stomach with her flaming spear. As her eyes landed on the other coyote before her she felt something pierce through the skin of one of her legs. The royalty looked over her shoulder in pain, and saw that the last coyote was bitting her leg. She switched her spear hands and quickly used her Small Barrage, slicing the head of the blood-lusting animal behind her. The lifeless animal's head fell next to her injured leg. The coyote from earlier that the princess had almost forgotten about seemed to be convinced at the fact that it could deal with Hu in a one-on-one battle. As it charged towards her she used her Flashy Parry to block the attack and then quickly slice at the animal's chest with Specter.

Looking around Hu spotted a small barrel filled with water. She splashed a bit over her spear, turning the Matchstick ability off and  a bit over her foot. The would stung a bit and if not cleaned properly it would fester. "Miss? Are you ok?" The Kou princess heard a sleepy voice ask as she turned around, spotting one of the children that the coyotes had been dragging around, but it seemed to be fully awake. "I'm a bit injured, do you know anywhere where I could tent to my leg in secret, I don't want my guards to know." She explained, the way she said it made it sound like a game to the boy. "Sure, I'll show you." And so the boy took Hu to the tribal village's witchdoctor who quickly took care of her without questions. With a smile the princess gave the small boy and the witchdoctor each a gold coin, telling them to take care of themselves.

It was another morning during which the princess had fallen asleep in her carriage due to a sleep deprived night. As she drifted off she could hear the happy tribal people singing some weird song about how a pink princess had saved a poor village without asking for anything but rest in return.

[WC 1213/500]

[Magoi 70/150]

Name: Small Barrage
Weapon Type:
Class:  Technique/ offensive
Cool-Down: 2
Description: Hu juggles her spear from one hand to the other at a speed of 10 m/s, slashing her opponent 5 times to inflict D-tier damage.

Name: Crescent Sweep
Cost: 10
Description: Hu ducks and performs A SINGLE sweep around her on the ground with her Spear moving at 10 m/s, knocking down all opponents within range of her blade [1.34 meters].

Name: Flashy Parry
Class: Defensive
Description: Hu spins her spear at 10 m/s
deflecting up to C tier INCOMING attacks.

Name: Matchstick Blade
Tier: C
Cost: 20 for using and 10 for sustain per post
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain +1
Description: Hu slides one end of her spear on the ground at 15 m/s towards her opponent, using the friction to ignite the ribbon next to the black blade of the spear, causing any attacks in the next two posts to also cause second-degree burns

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum