You are not connected. Please login or register

Farmer's Discord [Hu Kouha Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

"My Lady, we have arrived at a small farmer's village!" One of the Kou soldiers that are meant to travel with princess Hu Kouha shouts, as the carriage stops moving. Inside, the lady in question is awoken from her comfortable slumber with a yawn. She takes her time in fixing her long pink hair and after equipping herself with Specter, the princess exits her carriage.

As she enters one of the larger barns she is greeted by a large group of men in women, some of which are holding pitchforks. The princess calmly assessed the situation, it was her and her few guards against a bunch of farmers who don't know how to fight. Hu understood why the people were afraid however she came here with no intention of causing anyone harm. "Before you stands her royalty, Princess Kouha of the Kou empi-" The princess raised a hand, causing the soldier to shut up. She spoke in a calm and gentle voice. "We come in peace, I'm here to see if there's anything I can help with." Hu explained while looking at every single farmer in the eyes, to show that she is confidently not lying. The pitchforks were put down slowly and a single short old man stepped forward towards the princess. "My Lady, thank god! There is indeed a problem that needs to be dealt with in our village." The man said, causing the princess' attention to immediately be drawn towards his next words. "Our cows recently appear to be stressed out and can't produce enough milk in order to feed our village, we don't know the reason but we believe that something happens overnight, would it be alright if you check it out?" He asked, his eyes appeared to be filled with hope. "Of course she can't do someth-" One of the soldiers had started shouting and had yet again received the hand with the sign of silence. "Very well." The princess answered shortly before turning towards her men. "You shall stay here and rest, I'll deal with this myself."She ordered and walked out of the barn.

"It's pretty." Hu told no-one in particular as she looked up at the full moon. She closed her eyes silently as she lay on top of the roof of one of the barns, she was almost asleep when she heard a strange annoying sound. A bird-like sound, it reminded the princess of a crow. She stood up and looked around, noticing the amount of large birds that had appeared as if out of no-where. A bunch of hooters had landed on the cows' backs and were giving out loud mating calls. "How annoying." The princess muttered, no wonder the cows couldn't sleep. She twirled Specter in her fingers as she climbed down of the roof and charged towards one of the landed Hooters while initiating a Small Barage which managed to hit the bird 4 times before it flew off in fear. Seeing what had happened to one of the female hooters, one of the male birds initiated it's Furious Mating dance which was successfully blocked by the princess' Flashy Parry defensive ability which she followed up with a basic slash on the wide open bird. It dropped lifelessly on the ground. The other birds all flew away in fear causing a sigh to escape the princess' lips. They wouldn't be returning here anymore. Hu looked at the dead Hooter sadly. "Well, maybe it could prove to be a delicious breakfast for the people." She muttered as she carried it over her shoulder into the large barn.

In the morning the Princess' ears were greeted with the cheers and laugher of the farmers as they milked their cows and cooked the Hooter for breakfast. She stretched before laying down in her carriage and falling fast asleep with a yawn.

[WC 639/500]

[Magoi 130/150]

Name: Flashy Parry
Tier: D
Cost: 10 Magoi
Weapon Type: Spear
Class: Defensive
Range: Close
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: Hu spins her spear at 10 m/s
deflecting up to C tier INCOMING attacks.

Name: Small Barrage
Tier: D
Cost: 10 Magoi
Weapon Type:
Class:  Technique/ offensive
Range: Close
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 2
Description: Hu juggles her spear from one hand to the other at a speed of 10 m/s, slashing her opponent 5 times to inflict D-tier damage.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t3365-hu-kouha#16803

Farmer's Discord [Hu Kouha Solo] WdgaC5F

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum