Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded for Merrze, post in one b-tier reward and respond in the thread

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded, please post in 1 B-tier reward and respond in your thread~

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded for bianca~ Please post in 1 b-tier reward and respond in your thread.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Due to massive participation in the events (you guys are doing fantastic!), any future tasks before Stage 2 must be suggested/created by players to allow staff a chance to prepare for the next stage! Thank you all for your participation and understanding. Each completed task will still be receiving Proxy posts, including reactions and effects to the rebellion efforts. If you create a task (which we highly encourage), please remember to keep it relevant to the rebellion efforts.

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded for both Azix and Diego.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rescinding that last post. I've decided to end Liber's story with this thread so I've got decent motivation to finish it now.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded for both Ayero and Merrze~

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

is Task 8, open? if so id Take it....

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

sorry, there was some confusion, task 8 was dropped and then picked back up by Liber and I forgot to note it. At this time, if you wish for another task, please create your own and PM it to me for approval.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded, reaction to be posted shortly.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded for both, response coming shortly~

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Custom Task

Job Name: Closing the Portal [Task 7 Part III]
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim [Kios]
Job Rewards: 200 XP/15,000
Job Prerequisites: Task 7 Part II
Job Overview: A Kou camp hidden deep in the woods outside of Kios protects a Magic Transfer Circle. Lead a small force of Fanalis Corp members into the camp and destroy the Kou forces.

Enemy Name: Kou Guards x3
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: These Kou guards move at 6 m/s and each carry a sword capable of inflicting B-tier damage and a shield capable of blocking against B-tier damage.
Abilities:
Jab – Kou Guard moves at 20 m/s to jab their blade forward, inflicting B-tier damage.
Parry – Kou Guard moves their blade at 20 m/s to parry an incoming attack up to A-tier.
Block – Kou Guard uses their shield to block up to A-tier damage.
Shield Bash – Moving their shield at 20 m/s, Kou Guards deals B-tier damage.

Enemy Name: Kou Magicians x3
Needed damage to take down: A-Tier (B-Tier Borg, B-Tier Damage)
Description: These Kou magicians move at 6 m/s and each carry a staff capable of inflicting D-tier damage.
Abilities:
Wall O' Thorns: The user creates a five meter tall wall by infusing life magic into the plantlife in the vicinity as a B-tier barrier (Supplementary ability|Clashes with B-Tier and below).
Flesh Eating Plant: The user encourages the growth of a plant and encourages it to have a carnivorous diet. The plant grows between five to ten meters in size and deals A-Tier damage.
Minor Heal: The user heals C-Tier damage once per post.

A Storm Gathers: Call To Arms - Fanalis - Page 2 T4VNXGQ
Enemy Name: Kenji Yoshimitsu
Needed damage to take down: A-Tier
Description: The Commander of a special elite team trained for invasion moves at 10 m/s and runs at 15 m/s. His katana delivers punishing A-Tier damage.
Abilities:
Flaming Spiral: Using the magic ability of the katana, the user can create a burst of fire in a conical shape from the blade at 15 m/s. The fire projects outwards ten meters away and is five meters wide at the farthest point. Anything caught within is dealt C-Tier damage.
Commander's Parry: The user parries a single ability up to A-Tier damage, away at 20 m/s.
Asian Invasion: The user dashes up to ten meters away to get around their opponent at 20 m/s and thrusts their blade at the opponent's rear end to deal B-Tier damage.
Giga Leap:The user leaps 15 meters into the air at 20 m/s.

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Closing the Portal [Task 7 Part III]
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim [Kios]
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 200 XP/15,000
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Task 7 Part II
[b]Job Overview:[/b] A Kou camp hidden deep in the woods outside of Kios protects a Magic Transfer Circle. Lead a small force of Fanalis Corp members into the camp and destroy the Kou forces.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Kou Guards x3
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] These Kou guards move at 6 m/s and each carry a sword capable of inflicting B-tier damage and a shield capable of blocking against B-tier damage.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Jab[/i] – Kou Guard moves at 20 m/s to jab their blade forward, inflicting B-tier damage.
[i]Parry[/i] – Kou Guard moves their blade at 20 m/s to parry an incoming attack up to A-tier.
[i]Block[/i] – Kou Guard uses their shield to block up to A-tier damage.
[i]Shield Bash[/i] – Moving their shield at 20 m/s, Kou Guards deals B-tier damage.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Kou Magicians x3
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A-Tier (B-Tier Borg, B-Tier Damage)
[b]Description:[/b] These Kou magicians move at 6 m/s and each carry a staff capable of inflicting D-tier damage.
[i]Wall O' Thorns[/i]: The user creates a five meter tall wall by infusing life magic into the plantlife in the vicinity as a B-tier barrier (Supplementary ability|Clashes with B-Tier and below).
[i]Flesh Eating Plant[/i]: The user encourages the growth of a plant and encourages it to have a carnivorous diet. The plant grows between five to ten meters in size and deals A-Tier damage.
[i]Minor Heal[/i]: The user heals C-Tier damage once per post.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/t4VNXGQ.jpg?1[/img][/center]
[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Kenji Yoshimitsu
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A-Tier
[b]Description:[/b] The Commander of a special elite team trained for invasion moves at 10 m/s and runs at 15 m/s. His katana delivers punishing A-Tier damage.
[i]Flaming Spiral[/i]: Using the magic ability of the katana, the user can create a burst of fire in a conical shape from the blade at 15 m/s. The fire projects outwards ten meters away and is five meters wide at the farthest point. Anything caught within is dealt C-Tier damage.
[i]Commander's Parry[/i]: The user parries a single ability up to A-Tier damage, away at 20 m/s.
[i]Asian Invasion[/i]: The user dashes up to ten meters away to get around their opponent at 20 m/s and thrusts their blade at the opponent's rear end to deal B-Tier damage.
[i]Giga Leap[/i]:The user leaps 15 meters into the air at 20 m/s.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and added for Azix and Ayero, go smash some faces, kids~

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next