You are not connected. Please login or register

[Relieving Glory Days [Merrze/Bianca/ invite]II/II]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was the day after, Bianca had met a strange old soldier which still wondered her mind, Bianca was really curious what made him hate these people so much, though Bianca had never bene in a full scale war so there as no way she would ever understand, how someone could hate a group of people so much. Not understanding why really got under her skin, so she decided to visit the same establishment the next day wearing slightly more casual gear than she normally did, Blue Jeans, white top, and light boots. She had just finished her dinner in the restaurant down the road before moving to the bar. Once she arrived she would enter with a strong goal in mind, of picking the old man's mind though on entering she noticed the old man was once again sitting next to the Kou soldier, but unlike before was actually behaving himself so Bianca decided to leave the topic alone for the time being.

Bianca simply went to the bartender ordered a jack Daniels on the rocks and asked the Bartender how the old man was doing, more specifically if he was behaving himself. [Bartender] "Yeh he's doing fine, no racist stories, just enjoying his drink, though he hasn't had much hopefully no trouble tonight" Bianca would grab her drink, and move to a small seating area to relax hoping the Kou member would leave, so she could pick the old mans mind.

Word Count 264/1000

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze thought that the old man could possibly cause trouble again at the tavern but this time she had her weapon with her just incase anything had happened. She wad her sword strapped to her waist ready to pull out incase she would need to use it at any point while she was there. When she entered the bar she was hit by a strong smell of booze and sweat "Isn't this place just like a fresh garden."she said sarcastically. When she enter she saw the old man simply telling stories but they didn't seem like that big of a deal. She just took a seat and she noticed there girl from the night before was here also so she walked over there to give a friendly greeting. She walked her way and joyfully said. Hey, it's me Merrze, but you can call me Merr if you feel like."She was glad to see a familiar face. Right as she was about to say something she heard the old man yell at the Kou soldier. "You and your stinking people should just get out of our country. You don't belong here."She never understood how people could be so hateful towards each other but that's just way the world worked. The kou solider pushed him and then said. "I came here to help the people of this country, because of people like you this world will always be filled with hate. If you want to get me to leave this country, then you're just gonna have to do it yourself old-timer."

Word Counter: 262/1000

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bianca was minding her own business as the bar went along with its daily activities peacefully though she was suspecting that the old man from last night, would cause some trouble again as he had begun telling his stories hating on the people from other countries the very thing Bianca wanted to know what caused him to hate someone he had never even met so much she thought to herself why can't them two be friends they might of battled against each other a centery ago, but today they were just two old soldiers in a bar having a drink. As Bianca was focusing on the Old guy she was approached from her friend from the night before Merrze. [Merrze]"Hey, it's me Merrze, but you can call me Merr if you feel like" Bianca was quite please to see a familiar face and expected Merrze had came back to this shamble of an establishment ...The Old Man [Bianca] "Hey nice seeing you again Merr, i don't have a nickname so just the same as before Bianca,,, so em what brings you to this 5 star establishment ....Hunks" Bianca was clearly being sarcastic with the last bit when she signaling that the old man was this so called hunk. Suddenly the old man started yelling at the Kou soilder ""You and your stinking people should just get out of our country. You don't belong here."... the Kou soldier pushed the old man a little replying to the verbal outlash"I came here to help the people of this country, because of people like you this world will always be filled with hate. If you want to get me to leave this country, then you're just gonna have to do it yourself old-timer." 

Bianca nearly got up right then to get in between the two thinking a fight would break out though, the bartender gave her a simple nod signaling its fine since instantly after the Kous outburst he at back down returning to his drinking, decided to be patience with the old man having the wisdom not to add fire to a flame. Bianca did choose to take the signal and go back to relaxing focusing back on Merrze though she did have a gut instinct this old man was looking for a fight,[Bianca] "So em what did you say again, sorry the old man distracted me.. You should get a drink and take a seat we most likely have allot in common"

Word Count = 420
Total Word Count =684/1000

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze walked over to the bartender and said. "I'd like a pitcher of beer and a glass." The bartender handed her both and then she handed him the money. She walked over to the table examining the area around her. She noticed the place seemed a bit more happy and less disgusting in the day, nonetheless it was still very disgusting. She sat at the seat across from Bianca and poured herself a glass of beer. She took a nice long drink. "AHHH, that hit's the spot. So I decided to come back today to keep an eye on this old man. He seems like he might cause more trouble sober than drunk."She said with a slight chuckle. She overheard the old man starting to talk about his war stories again. "I was a great solider and there's no doubt about that. You can ask any of my old comrades."he said to the Kou solider. She definitely had to keep an eye on him before he said anything stupid but, by the way he acted pretty much everything he said seemed very stupid or conceited. She just shrugged it off for now.

Merrze looked towards Bianca and decided to tell her a little bit about herself. "So as you can see by my hair and such I'm a fanalis and I came to Reim to try to gain fame and companions, such things like those you know. So far I like the place, it seems kinda friendly but some of the people here seem kinda racist." She said looking over at the old man. She took another drink of her bear and then said."I'm a very heavy drinker by the way but I don't drink too often unless I feel like having a good time out on the town or if I want to relax a little bit."She gave a friendly smile after speaking as She heard the old man getting louder."I fought many Kou soldiers like you boy, I killed many of your kind and I was considered a hero by some of the people."She gave the old man a look to try and get him to calm down."People like him just seem like they like to cause trouble don't they."he don't know why that man would tell those types of stories to a kou solider, it was despicable in a way."Well never mind that, what brings you back to this beautiful tavern."She said after taking another drink.

Word count: 417/1000
Total Word count:679/1000

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bianca took a few sips of her drink while Merrze got herself a drink and sat down opposite her pouring out herself a glass of bear, Bianca found this weird since she would normally drink beer straight from the bottle, but was just something she noticed about Merrze. Merrze would continue to tell Bianca about herself and why she was in Reim, Bianca found this very interesting though when Merrze told her she was normally a Heavy Drinker Bianca simply looked down at the glass of Beer and smirked letting out a small Giggle. Bianca started talking briefly about herself in returned, "I kind of been a traveler moving from place to place, though it wasn't till i came here i felt i somewhat belonged...oh and i am also a fana....." Before Bianca could finish she could hear the old man somewhat start on the Kou soldier once again which cult both Bianca and Merzze attention though the issue calmed down shortly though.
[Merzze]"Well never mind that, what brings you back to this beautiful tavern." Bianca looked down to the table, since her reason, for being back at the bar, was a matter that got under her skin. [Bianca] "Well you know that old man who seems to hate everyone from Kou .... i don't understand it ...how could you hate a group of people ....i wanted to talk to him alone to pick his brain to try and......" Once again Bianca chain of speech was interumped by the old man, but this time it was allot more serious the old man had Picked up a chair and tried to smash it over the kous skull and it did;t look like he was going to let up. Bianca darted up from her seat and put herself between the old man and the Kou though Bianca was unarmed she had left her Bow at her room...[Bianca]"Put down the Chair it is time for you to go Home"

Word Count 332
Total Word Count 1011/1000

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She sighed, she saw this coming, of course the old man was going to make a scene at one point. She was hoping that it would happen later but nope it just had to happen mid-conversation. The old man kept shouting at the Kou solider saying racist slurs.  "You dirty Kou, I wish you and your people would just leave our country. This was a great place until you filth came here and started stinking up the place. I think I should take you out myself. Yea that seems like it would be a good idea." This was gonna be trouble if she didn't take care of it soon. She didn't want to resort to violence but that might be the only way to stop this old man from causing a bunch of trouble. The kou solider looked as if he was about to attack the man before she could get to him. She then started saying to the old man hoping to calm him. "Listen old timer your causing the people here a bunch of trouble so can you please stop causing such a commotion before things possibly get violent." What she was saying was most likely futile but she had to try before resorting to violence. He was causing way to much of a scene. The old man then turned towards Merrze and gave a little smirk. His look was annoying, as if he was looking down on her. Now she didn't like being looked down on by this racist old fart. He then said to her in a conceited tone. "Listen girl, this is a conversation between us two warriors, you should just but out of this and mind your own business. Now where were we, oh ya. You should leave this bar before I hurt you mister kou solider." That was the last straw from this old man. She walked over to the old man and then said."I think it's time for you to stop talking you dirty, racist old man." She then uppercutted the man with all of her strength knocking him into the wall.

Word Count:351/1000
Total word count:1030/1000

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bianca tried stopping the violence by putting herself between between the kou and the old man though this seemed futile when the old man hostility not only got even more verbal towards, the kou but he turned his attention to Merrze treating her like dirt, and simply disregarding her presents returning to insult the Kou Soldier, obviously shown by her actions of Uppercut him in the face sending him into the wall, this was the last straw, Bianca knew he was know Pushover and if he wasn't put down now, people would get Hurt. Bianca would quickly move to the Old man following up Merrze uppercut with a quick right hook, knocking him onto the Floor, on his way down his head hit a hard chair completely the knockout... he was Down and out. The bartender would offer both Bianca and Merrze a rewards [Bianca] " You got Guts Mez, i like you" Bianca would pat Merrze on the back before taking her reward from the bartender, and slowly walking out of the Bar   turning back once to look at Merrze "If you ever need a hand... i got your back"

word Count 191
enermy Defeated [2 Punches [one from me, one from Mez]
Total Word Count = 1202/1000

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I'd be glad to let you help me if I ever need it and I could say the same to you, if you ever need help I'll be there to give a helping hand." She said happily to Bianca. She felt glad to have made a new friend. She then walked up to the bartender and got her reward for helping to take out the old man. She was hoping to work with Bianca again because she seemed like a good person to work with. The old man was picked up by a bunch of guys that she assumed knew him and they took him home. She then went on her way to walk around the town.

Word Count:117/1000
Total word count: 1147/1000

End of thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum