Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1King Lagi Vs Sushara Empty King Lagi Vs Sushara 20/01/15, 11:06 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Opponent
Spoiler:

It was about time that Lagi started his third match, this made for really good practice in case he got into some real trouble with an opponent on the battlefield. War was coming pretty soon, Lagi wasted to ensure the people that his strength as real. When entering the coliseum, he noticed that his opponent was a girl. She skipped along with her large Shuriken and saved at Lagi. “King Lagi Chan, I won’t be going easy on you because you’re cute ok?” Lagi smiled at Shusara and got into his own fighting stance with his bow. “ Don’t worry, you’re pretty cute yourself, but that doesn’t mean I’ll let you win.”

The fight began, Sushara was displaying her 8 m/s speed before going into a full sprint of 12 M/S to attack with her Kunai. Lag would use Bulk up- Speed to increase speed by 20 m/s in order to dodge and fire off an attack with his bow for a holy arrow. The arrow was deflected with Deflecting Spin as Sushara kept moving. “You got to do better than that!” However, Lagi followed her with his newfound speed of 20 m/s and stopped short before using Hamon Seeker Arrow. The arrow was also fired at 20 m/s. Sushara barely dodged it with dodge roll, but she didn’t know that the arrow could be manipulated. The arrow circled around and hit Sushara in the knee cap. “And you got to move faster than that!” However, Sushara was a tough girl an she wasn’t giving in, she used Slicing wheel in order to inflict damage to lagi, but Ore generated from his back and used Kagune wing in order to blow the projectile away and mess up its trajectory so it wouldn’t return to sushara. Sushara tried to make chase in order to get her only weapon back, but Lagi chased behind her with Bulk Up Speed and used Whiplash spear with his free hand that wasn’t holding the bow towards her back. Sushara;s speed was pretty shot after one of her legs was highly damaged.

Sushara fell with a thud, the match was other. However, Lagi used his angelic brace to heal Sushara and pick her up. He would look down at her with a kind smile, but tried not to stare too much before he started blushing. “ I wasn’t able to heal the leg, but your back should be ok… I’ll…carry you back if you want…”

180-300

Abilities
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum