You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorting Books (Job|Solo)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sorting Books (Job|Solo) Empty Sorting Books (Job|Solo) 20/11/14, 01:12 am

Zax

Zax
D-Tier
D-Tier

It was a day that was filled with rain. Rain didn't come much, so it was a bit of a surprise. Of course, it was a mere light rain, not much. The rain poured down over the town, as Zax felt lonely. Lonelier than he had been in a while. Everyone seemed to be inside, but not him. He was outside, looking for someone who could talk to him. Anyone.

Upon walking in the rain, he saw a lighted window. It was the library. Zax would run over through the rain, to go and take shelter inside the library.

Upon entering the library, he was greeted by a nice woman. "Hello there!" the old lady would say, with a sweet smile. Zax smiled back. "Hey." He would respond, as he went off into the library to look for people, or maybe a good book. However, he was stopped by the voice of the same kind of old lady. "Would you maybe like to make some Huang, dear? I need a helper." She would say, as Zax turned around, intrigued. "Hm?" he asked, as he looked at the woman. She pointed to a small box of books in the corner. "I'm a bit worn out, if you could sort out those books and put them away, that'd be excellent..." She said, as Zax showed an interest. He was just thinking about what he should do, maybe he should do this. He might even find a good book, too. "Sure, I'll do it." Zax would say, before walking in the direction of the book pile.

Le Job:

263 Words

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Vault

2Sorting Books (Job|Solo) Empty Re: Sorting Books (Job|Solo) 20/11/14, 12:44 pm

Zax

Zax
D-Tier
D-Tier

Book, after book, after book. It was safe to say there were a lot of books. Zax was starting to get a little bit tired, but that didn't stop him so much. There was one that was a romance novel, so he put it in the right section. He didn't really have an opinion on romance, like most things. He would head onto the next section, non-fiction cooking, to put that book away. The process was a bit repetitive, but it wasn't too hard to do. He would go from bookshelf to bookshelf, putting away books with ease. Before he knew it, however, he was on the last book. Looking down to see what it was, he saw it. A children's book, with a saber on the cover. Suddenly, a voice echoed through his mind. It said "The Little Saber.". The voice sounded womanly and caring, like a mother.

This was the first time Zax had ever really had a surge of memories like that. He stared down at the book, his expression blank. "I need to find out..." urged through his mind, as he began to think on and on about what it could be. However, after a while of thinking, nothing could really come to Zax. He sighed, putting away the last book.

The woman gave him his reward, and he thanked her. It was a nice way to spend an afternoon. As he left the library, the cold hard rain pouring down onto him, he thought deeply in his mind.

"Who am I?"
-EXIT-
519 Words

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Vault

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum