Arashi

Arashi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Assorted Marbles [Starter] SbDxMUs
Name: Assorted Marbles
Tier: D
Type: Marble
Appearance: An assortment of marbles of varying sizes, between one centimeter and three inches in diameter, that can be held in a bag. All the marbles seem to have been made from porous clay. Some seem to have been sawed in half to have items placed within and then sealed back together to be used in her abilities. All of them have simple painted marks on them. They seem to be durable and capable of being thrown or flicked from the thumb at high speeds.

Last edited by Arashi on 12/11/14, 09:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Assorted Marbles [Starter] YfUwA2k

2Assorted Marbles [Starter] Empty Re: Assorted Marbles [Starter] 12/11/14, 08:23 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

They're assorted, so I understand that they vary in size, but could you provide a range of size that they can vary in? I would like to suggest anything between 1 cm and 5 cm.

3Assorted Marbles [Starter] Empty Re: Assorted Marbles [Starter] 12/11/14, 08:27 pm

Arashi

Arashi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Alright, I've added a size range.

4Assorted Marbles [Starter] Empty Re: Assorted Marbles [Starter] 12/11/14, 08:28 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

P.S. I'm not sure if Ari is okay with there being different materials in different marbles. You might want to check with her on that. I'm kind of iffy on it myself, but I will support whatever ruling Ari makes. Other than that, looks good and it's pretty much ready. I just have to check up with her on that detail and we'll be all set.

5Assorted Marbles [Starter] Empty Re: Assorted Marbles [Starter] 12/11/14, 09:42 pm

Arashi

Arashi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Okay, well I added that the sawed in half ones are there as the ones she uses in her abilities, so hopefully that makes more sense.

6Assorted Marbles [Starter] Empty Re: Assorted Marbles [Starter] 12/11/14, 10:19 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yea, I was figuring it was meant to go alongside your abilities. Just waiting for a judgement call on that, but if it is possible to have materials other than the normal ones on your abilities, then we should be okay with just stating the different materials in the abilities.

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/SbDxMUs.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Assorted Marbles
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Marble
[b]Appearance:[/b] An assortment of marbles of varying sizes, between one centimeter and three inches in diameter, that can be held in a bag. All the marbles seem to have been made from porous clay. All of them have simple painted marks on them. They seem to be durable and capable of being thrown or flicked from the thumb at high speeds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum