You are not connected. Please login or register

The Chief's Confusion [Closed]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Chief's Confusion [Closed] Empty The Chief's Confusion [Closed] on 02/03/14, 09:37 pm

Asisiak

Asisiak
A-Tier
A-Tier
"Behold, rulers of this god awful world.", the boy said with a cocky smirk as he pointed towards the large building before him.

"You don't know me, however I know all of you." He continued whilst letting his smile drop to an empty stare.

"I will say it simply as this: whoever enters this building shall gain the greatest power which this world has ever seen. In other words..." He turned to a specific circle to his right, facing a bearded man dressed in armor.

"The soul who conquers this...dungeon, shall be the rightful ruler of this pitiful world; for we all know the strongest deserves to dominate all."
[br]

All at once the boy waved his small black stick, and the image shimmering before the Cheiftain disappeared completely.

She looked at it, wide-eyed with a slab of bison meat resting in her maw. The amazonian warrior took a large chunk out of the dead creature, and after chewing she simply shrugged her shoulders.

"Magicians are strange. The Demolisher pays heed to no man..." Asiak grumbled to herself as she continued with her meal, uncaring about all of this nonsense with dungeons and the lot.

[Topic Closed]

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum