You are not connected. Please login or register

Defensive Play [Training/Tahl]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Defensive Play [Training/Tahl] Empty Defensive Play [Training/Tahl] 11/10/14, 02:17 am

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

It wasn't far too long since Tahl had stepped inside of the barracks. He returned the greetings that were given to him as he stepped through the doors and changed into training gear without much words. He had a resolve to learn something new, but he hadn't a clue what exactly. Stepping from the changing room and adjusting his clothes, he spun his way through the barracks until he bumped into his father's old friend, Avon.

The elder male grinned and gave Tahl a heavy pat on his back.
"Good to see ya lad,"He shouted with a grin,"What are ya in here for? Another lesson?" Shaking the burning sensation away from his back with a roll of his shoulders, the purple haired male looked up towards the older male.
Tahl responded,"Yes, of course!" Without any exchanges in words, the duo hopped into the ring and began to spar.

Moving back and forth inside of the ring, Tahl narrowly avoided the deadly blows Avon threw at him. The halfling jumped back and swung his fist towards the Avon's side. His eyes widened as he watched the older male raise his arm and swiftly push the fist away; making the halfling tumble over himself to the other side of the ring. Avon's laughter echoed through the barracks as Tahl picked himself up in shock and amazement.
"S-show me how you did that!,"He said with a startle, turning back to Avon. Avon raised his brow and nodded his head before getting back into his pose.
"Come at me and I'll walk you through it,"He grinned.

After a couple of hours in the ring, Tahl and Avon stood at even terms. The elder male charged forward and aimed for an uppercut, which Tahl saw clearly. Taking in a deep breath and exhaling slowly, Tahl raised his arm quickly and brushed Avon's arm aside, earning nothing more than a light bruise on the palm of his hand. He watched as Avon almost tripped over himself, wiping his brow and letting out a heavy pant.
Avon steadily picked himself up and laughed,"That was excellent form! Did you want to try at it again?" Tahl shook his head and began to climb out of the ring.
"For now, I think I'd rather rest. I'll return when I need more practice,"He responded while walking towards the changing room. After a well rewarded shower and changing into his normal attire, Tahl exited the barracks with newfound knowledge and skill.

[250+/250]
Training Complete!

Ability Gained:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Tahl's Little Vault

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum