You are not connected. Please login or register

What IS that..?! [Job| Mr. Solo Dolo~]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Enviromental Studies:

Jumping from the hard wood seat of the cart he had ridden in, Tahl was glad that the ride was over. He found himself back in Heliohapt again with good concious and eagerness. Hearing about the job in which he was to study both animal and plant life, he was too willing to accept.  He staggered into the city against the bumbling heat and heavy sand once more; stopping in the middlle of the bazarr for a drink from the fountain.

Having quenched his thirst and cooled down, Tahl slid his way to the university, keeping gentle smiles and giving waves as he did so. He reached the large stairs that made up the singular building and stepped inside where a short, compared to him that is, man wearing spectacles stood waiting for him.

"Greetings,"The student said with sterness in his voice,"My name is Jadar. I was given the task of giving you a task; something that shouldn't be too hard even for you." Tahl blinked at his words and smiled, patting the male with as little force so he wouldn't knock him completely over.
Tahl responded,"Don't worry none! I'll get the job done. Now, what do you need me to do?" Jadar barely managed to stay on his two feet as he looked up at Tahl, adjusting his glasses as he did so.
He answered,"What we need you to do is some simple studying outside of the city. Just..observe and take notes. That shouldn't be too hard should it?" Tahl looked down at the notebook in the student's hands and took it from him, nodding.
"I'll come back with some interesting stuff for you all when I return!,"He shouted as he turned to leave.

Stepping back out into the freedom of the land that was not confined by the city walls, Tahl's bronze hues looked over the desert dunes. He grimaced a sigh and start to walk to the East, following the sun. Within hours, he only saw what he thought to be usual: snakes of all sorts of sizes and colours which he scribbled down. He also spotted large lizards and at one point, a turtle riding on the back of one. He chuckled to himself at the sight and scribbled it down as well.

Within a few hours, he had only written down the same as he assumed others had wrote. Snakes, lizards, an occasional cactus and beautiful desert flower. He was ready to give up when about a meter away from him he noticed...
"Bunny..ears..?,"He mumbled to himself. It was a peculiar site. The ears were spotted with dark brown and black. He determined that the ears were around 80cm in length and 20cm in width. Not being able to see the full body behind the dunes, Tahl raced to where the ears were sitting, stopping at the dune that the ears hid behind. Fearing that the creature could possibly be dangerous, he crawled over the dune that seperated him and the being. His heart beating faster the more he progressed, he gulped as quietly as he could.

Peeking his head over the dune, his pupiles dilated as he looked. To his surprise, the large ears were attached to a King Cobra. The Cobra was ranged around 50.8 cm long. It sat against the hot desert sand with what appeared to be a gleeful smile on its face. It paid no attention to the Halfling that was busy watching the creature, surprised at it's odd look.

The Snake:

He watched it for a few more minutes before closing the notebook and returning to the University where Jadar was busy speaking with fellow classmates. The student noticed him and turned his head to the others before approaching Tahl with an open hand.
He simply asked with the same sterness in his voice,"So do you have everything that you believe we need?"
Placing the notebook into the boy's hand Tahl nodded,"I think what you'll see is pretty interesting!"

Jadar stared up at the male from the frames of his glasses before flipping through the pages. He huffed lightly but soon his face went blank as he looked at the page concerning the rabbit-eared snake. He looked up at Tahl and then back down to the page numerous times before closing the book.
"T-this..is astounding! An amazing new breed like that. The university must capture it before someone else tries to!,"He exlaimed. He turned to tell one of the professor's before turning his head to Tahl.
He added,"Speak to someone in the office! They will be sure to give you your pay!" He paid no mind to Tahl's wave and continued to run. Tahl put his hands on his hips and chuckled, shaking his head before turning to find the office. Once inside, he collected his payment and left, returning to the outskirts to wait for a ride out of the Country.

[844/500]
[exit]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Tahl's Little Vault

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum