A young Fanalis in Reim [Open]

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Myra couldn't help it, she had to smile at Elaina. Despite her rather gross appearance she was kind, gentle and helpful towards strangers. Myra always had a little bit of distrust in her, towards everyone and everything and that was completely normal for a person like her, but she still thought that those personality traits of Elaina were good ones. She was being polite with everyone and had something very bloomy in her attitude, which kinda brightend up the mood. When she asked for who wanted the first massage, Myra wouldn't hesistate. She simply expected her body to be stronger than those of the humans, but she didn't knew much about it. "If you say you have experience with Fanalis then I will take it." She said calmly, with a friendly smile on her lips. Experienced eyes could see the suspicion in her voice though. The removing of the upper body's clothes would probably be rather difficult. Myra was wearing a simple dress. It was white and ended a few inches above her knees, it was loose on bottom and top and a black belt was wrapped around her waist. It had short sleeves and he neckline of that dress was wide, so Myra would easily get out of it. She simply pulled out her arms and shove the upper part of the dress down to her hip. Myra had many layers of white bandage wrapped around her chest that would cover her breasts and a few inches more, for the comfort and that she wouldn't reveal too much. With a quick and graceful movement Myra laid down on Xenos magical carpet, which was to her surpise actually pretty comfortable, and revealed her back to Elaina, so that she could reach it easily. Besides the countless small white scars that were covering her skin, Myra had a large Tattoo on her back, displaying a large golden tiger and a stamp that would identify her as "servant" of Zou right next to it. She didn't minded the other's seeing it and while she was sure that none of them had something similiar there were still many people out there who were scarred and stamped like that. "Ready when you are. And please be careful with my bandages. We don't want them to fall off, that might end up embarassing. And please don't be too hard on me."

OOC: In case there is any confusion with how the bandage thing looks like:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Myra was the first to begin disrobing, slipping her arms out of the dress. White bandages covered Myra's bosom and hid some of the scars on her back. There was also a tattoo of a large golden tiger on her back. He recognized the symbol from his homeland, but he hid it behind a mask of sorrow. "Oh my, that is terrible." He really did find it terrible that people were owned, especially in his homeland. Even when calling them indentured servants, the fact that another thought of themselves as worth more than another disgusted him.

He looked to Elaina as he pulled his shirt over his head, "I think she deserves to go first, my lady. I will wait in anticipation."

A young Fanalis in Reim [Open] - Page 2 Code_geass_wallpaper___lelouch_lamperouge_by_mj_matt-d1v3xx9

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella smiled and nodded at the comment from Elaina, noting the small scars on Myra's back in the process. It made her angry to see people mistreated in such a way. Fanalis were nearly foreign creatures to her, their lack of magical ability ensuring they would never be allowed into Magnostadt. She eyed the girl curiously but kept her gaze from becoming a stare. When Xenos removed his shirt as well, her jaw almost dropped and she subconsciously checked her chin for drool before snapping her mouth shut and working on the back ties of her shirt. She left the top tied so that she would still have her front covered, but it left her back exposed to the giant woman.

"So, Myra, what is Zou like? I have never been there, but I have heard the culture is unique."

She posed the question curiously to keep herself distracted from Xenos' form and out of legitimate curiosity. While she had never been there, she planned to one day, in her magical studies.

A young Fanalis in Reim [Open] - Page 2 Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Elaina

Elaina
D-Tier
D-Tier

”Excellent!” Elaina clapped her hands together in delight, averting her eyes to the side out of modesty as Myra began to disrobe. She was glad and a bit surprised that the Fanalis girl had taken her up on her offer. She figured that Myra, while polite was a bit wary of her when she first appeared. She couldn’t blame the young woman, after all most people would consider Elaina’s sudden appearance and subsequent offering to massage them a bit strange. As Myra made herself comfortable on the carpet, the large woman looked over her slender back, taking in the ridges formed by bone and muscle with a trained eye. She wasn’t familiar with the golden tiger symbol but found the tattoo to be rather artistic; however she did recognize that there was a crest of ownership stamped along her back. Believing that each should be free to follow their own will as she had, Elaina hides her displeasure at the girl’s fate behind the practiced jovial attitude of a hostess. ”Oh, the night is young, Sir Xenos. I would not like to keep you waiting, but I choose to always perform my craft thoroughly and completely for the client’s satisfaction.” She offers him an apologetic smile, peering at him through her lashes.

”Don’t worry, dear. You are safe in my hands.” After Myra was settled, the famous masseuse began her work, brushing her red hair to the side and running her hands along the young woman’s back while applying pressure to search for knots. Finding one below her left shoulder blade, the large woman began to knead the heels of her hands along the area. To a normal person it had the potential to be quite unpleasant should they not like Elaina’s type of “deep tissue massage”, but it was possible for a Fanalis to withstand it.

~*~Elaina~*~
A young Fanalis in Reim [Open] - Page 2 Chullfinopt
Spoiler:

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Fortunately, none of those who were currently present would mind Myra going first with the massage. After removing almost any clothing that covered her upper body the Fanalis would lay down on her front, revealing her back so that Elaina may have an easy way on her. While she laid down, Myra would think over the way the young Lord Xenos was acting towards the rather unsual individual Elaina. He seemed to be all taken away by her beauty which was now an amusing thing to her. Myra would also prepare herself for some time because even with a body full of muscles like her’s, she felt like Elaina’s massage treatment wasn’t as gentle as her voice, and she was proofed right shortly after. Big, strong hands would knead through all the unloved knots in her back and Myra clenched her fist at first, but relaxed shortly after to ease the pain at least a little bit. To distract her, she would then focus on answering Ariella’s question instead. “Zou is…a big tea party. Everyone is rich and has servants – except for those who are servants like me. Most of them thirst for nothing but power and money, if you ask me I find them rather unpleasent and somewhat fearful. But that’s just how society developed over the years. What impresses me is the culture itself, the dresscode and even the furtinture. Nature is beautiful in the Zou Empire and I won’t lie, I would probably enjoy my life there more if I wasn’t a servant.” She said with a smile on her lips and she turned her head aside so that she could face Ariella. However within a moment Elaina would hit a sensitive spot so that Myra accidently smashed her fist against he rooftop, causing the stone to crack. When Myra wasn’t talking she would then express different sounds of pleasure, coming from her mouth while Elaina was caressing her.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

On the corner of the opposite street, Garret and Serene were sitting at a circular table. They were on the terrace level of The Huang Place To Be, a restaurant known for its fair prices and good food. An aromatic candle was lit on the table, and the two enjoyed a close meal with one another. Unbeknownst to Garret, there began to be a gathering of folk on top of a roof, on the kitty-corner of where the restaurant stood.

His back to the gathering as he spoke to Serene. The woman was slightly melancholic. Though the mood was certainly a romantic one, there stood a certain level of dead air between the two. It was a one-sided love from the woman to the man, which would be perceivable after a time of watching by those who were familiar with such things. The two were amiable and spoke for a short time before it turned into a companionable silence.

At one point, Garret noticed that Serene's face was focused on him. No... Beyond him. She narrowed her eyes and spoke. "Is that... Xenos?"

Garret paused, surprised and uncertain what she had meant by that. When she stood up, Garret followed suit. He had to see exactly what she had meant. The sight that met his eyes was certainly a strange one; a woman was shedding layers of clothing before laying down upon what seemed to be... A flying carpet. Squinting, he saw what Serene had noticed as well; Azix, just as he had begun taking off his shirt.

Then began a massage session upon the rooftop, which immediately followed with Garret's clothing being tugged on. He looked back to Serene, wondering when she had approached him. "A massage would be really nice." Her voice was somewhat wistful.

Garret looked to her and then back up to the group. It was certainly a strange circumstance that had lead them to meet, but why ignore fate and avoid the meeting? Garret brought out Kuroi Shimo and had cast Controlling the Currents, which created a solid stream of water from the terrace of The Huang Place to Be all the way over to the place the masseuse was practicing her art. "Ready to go, then?" He stood upon the water, which had an inner current that moved upwards, thus preventing him from sinking into the water much more than 5 cm. He held a hand out to Serene, who took it and stood upon the watery road.

As soon as she did so, another current brought them to the other rooftop. As they passed over the water, Garret willed it to return to the air. When they reached the other side of the magical water road, Garret immediately apologized to the group. "Terribly sorry, but we couldn't help but notice the festive mood here. Care if we join?" Once they departed onto the rooftop, Garret had placed Kuroi Shimo away.

Serene looked towards Azix. "I notice you're making good use of the magical carpet..." She shook her head, smiling.

OOC:

270/300 magoi/stamina

Items used:

Abilities Used:

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix was happy to let Myra go first, meanwhile he listened to the small talk as he looked back up to the stars above. After a few moments he looked over to see a stream of water stretch to the roof they were on, carrying two familiar faces. The orange magician was surprised to see Garret and even more surprised to see Serene with him. He didn't let it show though, instead he nodded with a smile. "Of course, the more the merrier. Welcome to the Stargazer Club!"

In the back of his mind, Azix toyed with teasing Garret. He thought of revealing some small details of Garret's history to these people he had barely known a day, nothing that would reveal the Kou operation, but certainly enough to ruffle the blue magician's feathers. Giving out his friend's secrets was something Azix would never do, especially since friends were so rare to come across in his experience.

Serene was the only one of the pair to show recognition of Azix, which he was glad for. With so many unknowns on the rooftop, it was better to hide their connections. Azix smiled at her, "Yes, thank you again. Seeing the stars from a vantage point high in the sky is my favorite thing to do now."

On the floor directly underneath the roof, a window opened when Myra slammed her Fanalis fist onto the roof. An angry shout could be heard, "Darn kids! Quit farting around on the roof! People are trying to sleep!"

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella listened intently to Myra, a rumble of understanding brewing in her throat.

"Ah, the caste system... I am familiar with it. Sounds like where I am from. But at least they don't deny your worth based purely on if you are able to manipulate magic, I suppose."

She glanced up at the new comers to the roof, noting that the woman seemed to know Xenos. She was sure he had numerous connections around Remano and she wondered at how he knew this person. The other man was obviously a magician and she arched an interested brow at his trick with the water. One of the more creative uses she had seen, though Academy City had quite an interesting magical tool for aquifers that did something similar.

"Yes, you have discovered Remano's newest club, Stargazers of Reim. Please, join us for some laughter and sky watching!"

She turned her head back to the sky until a man shouted from below, making her giggle.

"SORRY SIR!"

Elaina

Elaina
D-Tier
D-Tier

Eliana began to hum softly to herself, content to practice her art and listen to the chatter of those around her. The woman was somewhat startled when she popped one of Myra’s joints and the young woman smashed her fist with the raw strength of a Fanalis into the roof. Recovering quickly, Elaina began to massage the area much lighter with a pleased smile on her face. ”I forgot to mention…it may ache a bit, but the results will be worth it.” She set back to work, taking greater care around the new-found sensitive area of Myra’s back.

”Oh?” She doesn’t pause in her ministrations when Garret and Serene appear, but rather lifts her head and fixes them both with a curious gaze. ”Is she a friend of yours, Sir Xenos?”

~*~Elaina~*~
Spoiler:

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Myra’s hand twitched a bit when she noticed that she had slammed her small fist agains the rooftop a little bit too hard, because everyone had noticed it. Even a man would shout at her from above and for a moment she thought about going down and showing him the other fist, but there were to many people around. While Elaina was massaging her, another two would join them. A young woman and a young man. Myra couldn’t really see them since she was laying on her tummy, but she decided that it was time for the others to get a massage as well. When Elaina stopped for a moment, Myra would sit up and take her hand and pat it gently. “Thank you, it really felt good and helped.” She stood up and put the top of her dress back on and moved away a few steps while looking up to those who had just joined them. She didn’t noticed anything special about the woman, but the man looked suspecious. Her eyes wandered up and down his body and over to Xenos. “Could that be another young Lord from Zou?” She thought to herself without speaking out loud her words. She would then nod at the two of them and flash them a smile. “Pleased to meet you, my name is Myra. I just hope this rooftop won’t break from six people sitting on it.” After introducing herself, a bit of concern swung in her voice, all there were people trying to sleep. She would then once more take place next to Ariella while watching those strangers that had all came together this night.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Garret looked towards Azix, wondering what the man was doing on the roof with all these people. Perhaps he was doing something similar as Garret, responding to commitments. As he scanned the individuals that were gathered, he had caught Ariella's gaze of interest. He mentally noted that he would have to look out for her, until he was able to ascertain the reasoning behind that look.

Things had been hectic and stressful in the past few weeks.

When Azix had thanked Serene for the magical tool he now had, Serene simply nodded. "Of course. I appreciate all the hard work you've done, improving..." Serene paused, noting the others nearby, before smiling. "Various things around the city, and making the streets safer for them." Garret couldn't help but wonder at the flying carpet. It certainly seemed to be a useful looking tool.

"Stargazer club..?" Garret was about to ask whether or not the club met often, however Ariella's next comment answered that question. He nodded, looking over the group once more. "Relaxation is important for a weary body."

Elaina had asked Xenos if Serene was a friend of his. Shortly after, Myra introduced herself to the two of them as well.

Serene began introducing the two of them. "Hello, my name is Serene. I've asked Xenos to do work for me in the past, helping keep Remano safe. And this is Garret.

He's my date."

"Business partner." At the same time she had said 'date', Garret had said 'business partner'. The both of them blushed and looked at each other before looking back to the group.

"Business partner."
"Date."

Again, the two spoke at the same time. Garret scratched his head with his right hand, slightly embarrassed. With his left, he made subtle movements in an attempt to catch Azix's eye. In their Operations Sign Language, Garret signed over to Azix. Are you in the middle of a mission? While he did this, he spoke to Myra. "As long as we don't all stand in the same place, I think we should be fine."

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix smiled at Serene being discreet about the work he had performed for her. He listened to the introductions in silence, curious who Elaina would massage next. He was pulled from his thoughts when Garret and Serene had an embarrassing moment, their faces red from blushing. He bit his lip to keep from cracking up in laughter. After all, it was an amusing development to have witnessed after knowing Garret as well as he did.

He noticed Garret's subtle gestures asking if Azix was on a mission. Azix stretched his arms and hid his response with a yawn. 'Not on a mission. Saw gathering, seemed interesting.'

Azix turned to the rest of the group with a charming smile, "Who is the next lucky lady to obtain the touch of an angel? I am anxious for my turn." He hoped Garret wouldn't say something about his flirting and regretted his near laughter at Garret's embarrassment.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella smiled at the newest arrivals, finally placing a face to the name 'Serene'. So this was the woman she had been helping out while assisting Xenos on the slave trader jobs. She caught a subtle hand movement from the man named Garret, hiding her confusion. Cocking her head to the side she offered her name and a small wave, being sure to keep her shirt in place while she awaited her turn.

"Hey, I am Ariella! And how about we call this a business date! Nothing wrong with mixing business and relaxation, or so I am told."

She looked over to Xenos with an arched brow, almost laughing at his flirtation but glad to have something to focus on aside from him being shirtless.

"Well, if there are no objections, I would be happy to be the next in line for heavenly treatment. Too much work makes Ari a cranky girl with lots of knots."

She looked over to Garret and Serene for a moment, scrutinizing the pair. She idly wondered about their business relationships with Xenos, as he did not often say much that was outside of the details of a job. Laying down on her stomach, she let the back of the shirt fall open, her skin pristine, aside from a faint bruise on her side that was turning a sickly yellow as it healed. A slow reaction time while horseback riding had earned her a rather large branch to her side during one of her recent trips and while slightly tender, it was mostly healed.

Elaina

Elaina
D-Tier
D-Tier

”Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. I am Elaina, the world’s finest traveling masseuse.” She gives Serene a once-over, inwardly suspicious of her connection to Xenos but her demeanor remains friendly. The large woman removes her hands momentarily from Myra’s back to place them daintily over her chest as she bows her head gently in greeting. At that time, Myra took the chance to politely remove herself from the giant’s grasp. ”The pleasure was all mine, Miss Myra. I do hope that I was able to relieve some tension in your back.”

Elaina waited patiently for the next volunteer, waving a modest hand at Xenos. When Ariella volunteered, she smiled at the young woman and gestured for her to lay on her stomach in front of her. Elaina’s deft hands began kneading the tanned beauty’s flesh, careful to avoid agitating the healing flesh. She chuckles softly and the exchange between Garret and Serene, muttering something to herself about “young love” as she pressed her palms into the magician’s back.

~*~Elaina~*~
Spoiler:

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Myra smiled at Elaina and the rest of the people. She had enjoyed the night so far, especially the massage, but it was getting really late and she still had someone waiting for her. She didn't wanted to leave them like that, after all she did not expect so many people to show up but she had to return to her pet. "Well, thank you for having me and spending time with me tonight. But unfortunately I have to leave. My partner is waiting for me and we have to get up early tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the night and make it home safe afterwards." And with that, she jumped down from the rooftop and landed onto the safe ground, leaving deep marks in it, before sprinting away towards her home.

-Exit-

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Serene nodded at Ariella's words. "Yes, I agree..." She stared at Ariella's chest, which was larger than hers, and looked away for a brief moment towards Garret to see what he was doing. His face was pointed towards Xenos, and she wondered what passed between the two in that brief moment. Looking back to Ariella, she noted that the woman was moving to take her turn. "I will go after Xenos." She would wait in line, in a reasonable order.

Garret watched the group as they exchanged persons under the masseuse therapy, and noted the woman who provided a good cover for their embarrassment wanted to go next. When Myra excused herself from the group, Garret nodded towards her. "Have a safe trip and a good night, as well." Garret noted the tattoo on Myra's side as she left and narrowed his eyes. An escaped servant, or perhaps enjoying the night out on a day off? He mentally shrugged to himself, as it wasn't any of his business.

It was at this point that Serene looked over to Garret again before shyly removing her outer layer of clothing, leaving only her undergarments for covering her body. She awaited her turn with the group in question.

During this time, Garret noted that he hadn't said much of anything. "So, among this stargazer's club, what does everyone here do? I own and manage a set of mines to the north." Garret truly did own those mines, too. That was, however, only for a cover for his back story. It had been a while since he used the information, but during a social event where it would be suspicious to not talk, he decided to break the ice with that. Hopefully the two women, Ariella and Elaine, were within the same middle-class area of living and it didn't make things awkward...

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix waved to Myra as she proceeded to leap off the roof, 'Sad to see the party break up.' He turned to watch Ariella start receiving her massage while he waited for his own. He noticed his eyes lingering on Ariella's smooth and supple tanned skin and turned away embarrassed. Thankfully, Garret spoke up and asked what everyone did in Reim, a pleasant distraction from the thoughts Azix had. He suppressed a grin at Garret's cover, choosing the persona of a miner, but realized it was probably true.

Azix smiled, "Owning mines at your age? I'm surprised you don't have more ladies fawning over you, good sir. My name is Xenos and I use my talents as a magician to perform odd jobs. Mostly I'm a bodyguard-for-hire for merchants and others who fear traveling on the open road from bandits." After he said his piece, he waited to see what the others said.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella moaned softly under the careful ministrations of Elaine. For as large as she was, her touch was certainly that of an angel and she found it nearly impossible to keep her soft pleased sounds restrained. When Garret introduced himself, she arched a brow. Owning a mine? Well, it was plausible, she supposed. Not like she could talk.

"I am just a magician searching for a broader view of magic than I was given in Magnostadt. I currently study under Figuro, though I must search for a new instructor soon, as apparently, I have worn my welcome with the poor man. I pick up odd jobs around town to pay the bills, hence the tight muscles this glorious woman is melting under her masterful touch."

She did not feel like sharing that she was far from poor or in need of work. People tended to react differently when they found out you had money. While she was practically purring under the ministrations of the masseuse, she did not want to take up all of her effort and so she cleared her throat and carefully sat up, holding an arm over the front of her shirt to keep her chest covered and waved her other hand to the carpet.

"Next! This woman is a goddess on earth, I swear!"

Elaina

Elaina
D-Tier
D-Tier

Eliana hummed softly to herself as she worked on the female magician’s back. Though she was technically at work, she thoroughly enjoyed her craft as well as interesting company and thus was quite content. When Myra announced her departure and bade everyone farewell, Elaina raised her hands momentarily from Ariella’s back in order to give the young Fanalis a proper farewell. ”Oh my, must you really leave so soon?” The giant places a hand over her heart. ”It was very nice to meet you, Miss Myra. I do hope that my humble efforts have helped relax you if only for a short while. Please try and not work yourself so hard!”

The masseuse smiled delicately at Serene, pleased that she had another taker. ”Oh, excellent. Would you boyfriend like one as well? You have my word that I will not steal his heart!” She chuckles softly and winks at Serene. As Ariella’s turn came to an end, Elaina placed a hand shyly to her lips and looked away, a subtle flush of embarrassment dusting her cheeks. ”Oh Miss Ariella, you are far too kind. A simple yet ravishing woman such as myself is undeserving of such praise!” As the tanned young woman moves to dress herself, Elaina takes a moment to answer Garret’s question. ”I hail from Balbadd where I worked as an immensely popular and talented hostess. But alas, this passionate heart could not remain chained down! My goal is to travel to the furthest corners of this world, sharing the skills I have been blessed with and expanding them at the same time.” The woman places a hand over her heart as she speaks, an earnest look on her face.

After the words leave her lips, she tilts her head to the side and squints at the group as if thinking. ”I believe Sir Xenos is next, am I correct? If you would just lay on the carpet face down…oh! Silly me, I had nearly forgotten…” Elaina rises, her massive frame towering over the others as she disappears into the tent which had been inconspicuously set up on the roof since she had appeared. A few moments later she returns, holding a glass vial of oil. ”I’m terribly sorry, but it seems that I’ve forgotten the crown jewel of all massage arts! This mixture is sure to work out any tension one may have.” She turns to Ariella with an apologetic look on her face. ”Would you like some to take with you on your travels, Miss Ariella? Granted you cannot experience the full effect of the oil without my skilled hands, but it’s quite good for relieving tension elsewhere when applied like a balm. It has wonderful moisturizing properties as well….but I doubt you’d need that with skin like yours! Oh my, I am a bit jealous…” The large woman chuckles, fluttering her lashes with a girlish wave of her hand.

~*~Elaina~*~
Spoiler:

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Serene smiled slyly at the woman's offer. It would be an opportunity to get Garret to remove his shirt. She had felt muscle there earlier, while leaning against him, and was curious to see just how much muscle he had built. Turning to Garret, she seconded the motion. "You are far too focused on work all the time. I think you could really use this. Relax and let your tension be worked out."

Shaking his head in defeat, Garret would acquiesce to the suggestion. Elaina explained at that point that she had the goal of traveling to every country in the world. Garret nodded. "A very worthy goal indeed. I, too, have a similar goal of visiting the other countries." Though his was a goal of uniting all the people under one banner, which was a bit different than what Elaina had in mind.

It was at this point in time that Elaina had mentioned she would be back momentarily. Garret contemplated what had been said by the two he did not know, but first responded to Azix. Elaina would be able to catch a majority of what he was saying on her trip to pick up whatever it was she was looking for. "No, not at all. The mines were inherited from my family. Also, I don't go about advertising myself, and neither am I interested in pursuing more than one person." The inheritance was a half-truth; he had received it as a cover for his operations in Reim. The following lines, however, were fully the truth on the matter of his personal preferences.

He turned to Ariella just as Elaina returned and apologized to the woman. Garret smiled, if but slightly. This is the lighthearted nature of the citizens. The contemplation of all of the world's citizens mingling together under one rule gave Garret a sense of peace that was intertwined with the relaxing night he was having. Finding Magnostadt a curious place, he spoke to Ariella next. "Magnostadt has sounded like an interesting place for some time. I have not had any formal training in the use of magic, unfortunately, so it took me a long time to get to where I am right now."

Xenos was the next person who would receive the assistance of the woman, but Garret would ready himself for that time momentarily. He began taking off the clothing that covered his upper body. It was certainly a muscular body, however that was not the only thing noteworthy of the man. As his bare chest and back were revealed, those there would find trouble if they attempted to keep the sight of a scar out of their vision while looking at him. Scar tissue marked the man's upper body, perhaps every 20 cm or so. While some looked like they could potentially have been from battle, the majority of it looked more like torture.

Garret did not seem self-conscious of the markings, but Serene stared at him momentarily before averting her gaze and pretending to not have seen it. She didn't feel it would be appropriate to comment on it, especially considering how she had chastised the man for scarring a woman who went from being a slave to one of her employees...

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix laid face-down on the carpet when Elaina instructed, happy to finally see her skills himself. While he waited, he listened to the conversations. Azix would have to wait a few more moments for his massage while Elaina grabbed a vial of massage oil from within her tent. Elaina offered some to Ariella and commented on her rich, dark skin tone which got a chuckle from Azix. With the stresses of late, it was nice to have a semblance of normalcy. As normal as receiving a massage from a stranger on top of a roof top could be.

Azix's chuckle faded when he saw the scars on Garret's body. It was a reminder of how long it had taken for him to recover his friend from prison. Even worse, by the time he had gotten strong enough, there was already someone else on their way to help Garret. For the hundredth time he wondered what had happened to Garret during his time in the prison, but never dared to ask. Whatever had happened had changed him, but it seemed to be a change for the better.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella fixed her shirt properly, taking the small vial of oil gratefully. The massage had felt wonderful and she was feeling much more relaxed and loose than before. She turned to Garret at his comments about Magnostadt and snorted in derision.

"Magnostadt is only interesting if you are a magician and you hate everyone that is not one. While the amount of information available there is incredible, the people, quite frankly, suck. Some are alright, but the people in charge of it are prejudiced, close-minded, bigoted jerks with overinflated egos. If Magnostadt ever fell, the only thing I would miss is my brother and the information there. Most of the people can go to hell."

She took a deep breath to calm herself, reminding herself she had escaped the town of idiots and she should simply enjoy what was around her. No need to undo all the work the angel had performed on her sore muscles. She turned her scowl into a grin.

"But, it is pretty to look at, I will grant you that. All the magic tools running things are really interesting. Just do not ever aspire to live there, you seem far to nice to fit in."

Elaina

Elaina
D-Tier
D-Tier

Elaina chuckled at Serene’s comment. ”Woman do know best, don’t we?” She sends a wink to the other woman before turning back to Xenos, taking a few moments to visually inspect his back before getting to work. After lubricating her hands generously with oil, she begins to massage the man’s back with the gentlest of touches. Though the newcomers Serene and Garret seemed a bit mysterious, it didn’t bother Elaina. She was social by nature and only wanted to forge good bonds and friendships with those around her, considering herself lucky to meet such an open and friendly group of people tonight.

Elaina listened silently to the talk of Magnostadt as she continued her work on the magician beneath her hands. Elaina herself had never set foot in the country, knowing well that only magicians and special guests were allowed to enter. It didn’t bother her, seeing as how she had the rest of the world to explore.

~*~Elaina~*~
Spoiler:

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Garret listened to what Ariella had to say about the country of Magnostadt, surprised to hear such negative comments. He was aware that they did not allow people from the outside into Magnostadt unless they were Magicians, but he did not really grasp the full extent of their isolationist standpoint. They would be a formidable opponent if Kou were to ever decide to face off against them.

Deciding it would be best to change the subject, Garret turned to Elaina. "So. Have your travels taken you far? What kind of places have you visited, and what kind of sights have you seen?" Garret did not feel particularly comfortable in this setting, but he soon fell into a pace. There had been occasions where he had to infiltrate a place publicly in order to complete a mission, but he had not done so in a long time.

Serene patiently waited her turn, keeping an ear out for what was said between the others while on a few occasions glancing towards Garret's scars.

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Elaina's soothing touch soon reduced Azix into a mewling kitten. The tenderness and accuracy of her hands on his muscles made it clear that she was experienced in her art. It took Azix a few minutes to realize that the sounds of pleasure he heard were coming from himself and he blushed. He glanced between Ariella and Garret, giving them a look that told them he didn't want to hear any smart comments.

Once Elaina was finished, Azix felt like a new man, relaxed after a heavenly massage. He sat up and smiled at Elaina, "Not only do you have the beauty of a goddess you have the hands of one! Thank you ever so much!" He grudgingly let the next person take his spot as he stood up and stretched out the newly relaxed muscles.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum