Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Shaking Off Shackles: Part I
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 15,000 Huang & 200xp
Job Overview: The first target among the list of five slave trade rings is the Black Tower, a group named for the large dark stone tower from which they operate. The group is officially recognized by Reim's government so they have some legitimate soldiers protecting their headquarters. Some statesmen in Reim's governing nobility have spoken out against them over the past few days however and local guards have orders to look the other way if anyone gives the group trouble. Now is the opportune time to strike.

Enemies:

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Shaking Off Shackles: Part I
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 15,000 Huang & 200xp
[b]Job Overview:[/b] The first target among the list of five slave trade rings is the Black Tower, a group named for the large dark stone tower from which they operate. The group is officially recognized by Reim's government so they have some legitimate soldiers protecting their headquarters. Some statesmen in Reim's governing nobility have spoken out against them over the past few days however and local guards have orders to look the other way if anyone gives the group trouble. Now is the opportune time to strike.

[spoiler="Enemies"]
[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Guard x 2
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B
[b]Abilities:[/b] The Guards move at 10m/s and they are equipped with a short sort that deals D-tier damage as a side arm and Spears that deal C-tier damage as primary weapons.

[i]Poke[/i] - The guards aim for their target's foot and thrusts their spear at 15m/s. If they strike their target C-tier damage is dealt and the limb is pinned to the ground for 2 posts.

[i]Slash[/i] - The guard draws his/her sword and performs a single slash at 10m/s capable of dealing D-tier damage.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Black Tower Operatives x 10
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] C
[b]Abilities:[/b] These are the men who run the Black Tower. They move at 10m/s and carry small daggers capable of dealing D-tier damage. Alone they might not seem like much, but they are all together and fight surprisingly well as a team.[/spoiler]

Job Name: Shaking Off Shackles: Part II
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 15,000 Huang & 200xp
Job Overview: Next on the list of slave traders is a single man. He goes by the name, "Pigeye" Pallus. Pigeye is a one man operation and makes his living by using his wealth to set up loans with incredible interest rates with people he knows will be unable to pay him back. He then lets their debt build until they have no choice but to sell themselves or family members into slavery in order to avoid defaulting on their loans. An act which would mean certain death.

Pallus is known to be a lover of exotic foods. While he is usually hard to find, it is known that he never misses the opening of a new restaurant and there are several having their grand opening over the next few days. Find him and take him down.

Enemies:

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Shaking Off Shackles: Part II
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 15,000 Huang & 200xp
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Next on the list of slave traders is a single man. He goes by the name, "Pigeye" Pallus. Pigeye is a one man operation and makes his living by using his wealth to set up loans with incredible interest rates with people he knows will be unable to pay him back. He then lets their debt build until they have no choice but to sell themselves or family members into slavery in order to avoid defaulting on their loans. An act which would mean certain death.

Pallus is known to be a lover of exotic foods. While he is usually hard to find, it is known that he never misses the opening of a new restaurant and there are several having their grand opening over the next few days. Find him and take him down.

[spoiler="Enemies"]
[b]Enemy Name:[/b] "Pigeye" Pallus
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A
[b]Abilities:[/b] Pallus is slowed down by his massive weight and can only move around at 5m/s, but his folds of fat can ignore D-tier damage. He carries a thick scimitar with him that can deal B-tier damage.

[i]Quake[/i] - Pallus slams his foot on the ground and causes the floor to shake violently. This ruins the footing of anyone running within a 10m diameter of Pallus and causes them to trip to the floor.

[i]Panquake[/i] - Pallus leaps into the air at 15m/s up to 10m away and uses his large body to crush whatever he lands on. The impact of his chubby body can fracture bones with C-tier damage.

[i]Bloodletting[/i] - Pallus slashes with his scimitar at 20m/s and aims to cut deeply into a target within 1m of himself dealing B-tier damage.

[/spoiler]

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved & Rewarded

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj