You are not connected. Please login or register

Garret's Omake Thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Garret's Omake Thread Empty Garret's Omake Thread 19/07/14, 03:06 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hue. Huehuehue. My writing is being suppressed by this Dungeon/event. It will now express itself in the great tradition of... Omake. I may or may not at some point decide to use this in actual Rp~

-----------
Omake I
-----------
Garret had just finished his first mission under Acius' orders. With the Huang he had just received as his first paycheck, Garret went out to enjoy himself at the finer dinning establishments in town... Or so he would have liked to have done. His pay was crap, and the most he could get was some second rate pork at a squalor of a restaurant. As Garret ate he picked away at his food, which was mostly gristle and fat.

He appreciated fat in cooking, very much so, but it was a different story when the meat itself was quite obviously the worst selection that he could have possibly obtained. Washing down what little meal he was able to eat, Garret resigned himself to getting a relaxing night's rest at the shack he called home. It was a small place, just on the outskirts of town, but there was just enough room for him to live comfortably. Sure, his bed was a bit small as he could barely fit in it, but the thought of lying down after a hard day of work was quite appealing.

He had arrived at last, his exhaustion nearing its peak. His weary body wanted nothing more than to just fall over in bed and pass out. He reached for the handle of his door, and opened it up slowly. As the door opened, he spied a pair of pants thrown across a chair near the door that he didn't recall having. Frowning, the door opened up further, and he saw some socks lying on the floor as well. As the door cracked open wider, he noted that there were shoes, somebody elses, just strewn about on the floor.

What in the world... Garret was too tired for the events to click in place until he looked at the end of the small room and saw a woman in her underwear and a tank-top sitting in his bed, watching him enter. The tank-top was loosely fit on the woman, and one of the shoulder straps was falling down. Garret let out a groan of defeat. "Rin... What are you doing here? Go home." Garret closed the door behind him and took off his shoes, as he collected the woman's discarded clothing and began bringing them to her.

"I.a.tsu." Rin paused between each syllable of Garret's real name, teasing the younger man. "I wanna sleep here." His bed. "But it's too hot. Do that thing." Rin began tugging on her tank-top in a suggestive manner, as if to say 'If it doesn't get cooler in here, this will be the next thing to go.'

Sighing, Garret, no, Iatsu threw down the clothes he had collected earlier onto the floor. Rin watched him, amused, as Iatsu brought out his wand. Using State Transmutation Iatsu changed some of the water particles in the air into ice. The air within the shack had cooled considerably in a very short period of time, yet Garret was so exhausted, he fell asleep on the spot and falling to the floor with a thud.

"Awwww, that's no fun." Rin poked the unconscious Iatsu with her foot, prodding him. The man did not move, exhausted and in such a deep sleep as he was. "Oh well, I'll make sure he pays for it tomorrow~" Rin had a few hours to plan how she would tease the man tomorrow. But first, she thought, it's getting cold in here. Better put my pants and socks back on...

---------
And thus began Garret's torment by Akamine Rin.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum