You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost Scroll Pt. 1 [Request/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Farah

Farah
β-Tier
β-Tier

This past day had been entirely out of regular schedule. The red haired man had for once tried the life of crime and bad deeds. It was kind of ironic and fun, since he was usually the one to take down thieves. He had been taking a request spree in order to build up some money. The red haired fanalis wanted to have a little of money to make it through the following weeks. Either way he was now debating inside his head if accepting that last request was the best of ways to do so. As this struggle developed inside the man’s head, a suspicious looking man approached Farah from an alley. “Psst… Psst. Looking for some work?” This was simply perfect. Almost as a plea listened and answered by the gods. The young adventurer nodded affirmatively. “Well then, there’s this scroll that I’ve been looking for a while now-“ he continued as he handed Farah a rough sketch of a normal looking scroll. “It has been stolen by some bandits and I need someone to go to their hideout, beat them and recover it. Would you do it for me? My rewards are known for being handsome you know?” Farah wasn’t sure about it at first, but who the hell was he to say no to a job offer.

He immediately headed to the hideout. It was easy to find, and before he knew he was now before a thick wooden door. Farah smiled as he readied his body for a kick. He wanted to be done with the job as soon as he could “Knock, knock”

[274/1000]

Farah

Farah
β-Tier
β-Tier

My my my, what a surprise. This was really starting to get somewhat annoying. The place was indeed guarded, but for Farah’s disappointment, the guards weren’t highly trained assassins, or even elite forces of an army. No. The only five people guarding the scrolls he was asked to recover were no more than bandits. Yeah, the typical kind of bandit he had grown used to defeat. Farah started to wonder by now if the fact that the requests he took were still considered low tiered had something to do. The young fanalis made a mental note to stop taking C-Tiered requests and look out for more difficult ones. Perhaps dealing with some B-Tiers would suffice for the trouble. For now, he still had a jo to complete and Huang to earn. His entrance was all in all some sort of war declaration. Not the slightest hint of wanting to pass unperceived. He broke the wooden doors with a thunder loud hit. The wooden pieces of the door flew inside the room as such did the fanalis invader. Farah shouted at the top of his lungs. “Get your asses over here! I’ll make sure to get them handled pretty soon!” The five bandits looked at each other with look of preoccupation as they grabbed their scimitars. They tried to get up as a pair of them stumbled with the chairs they were sitting on. It was rather of a comical attempt to defend their den, considering how bad they were going to be crushed. The fanalis immediately dashed towards the closest bandit, who had finally managed to get up his seat and turn back to face him. However, before he could even do a thing, Farah fell upon him like a tiger down its prey. He impacted him with a front kick at the abdominal area, breaking completely the rib cage and sending the body flying rapidly until it impacted one of his comrades. The lifeless body and the hit bandit fell to the ground after stumbling yet another chair. One of the remaining enemies slashed Farah’s shoulder, dealing a petty scratch that only managed to anger the man. He grabbed the scimitar as he broke it into two with his own hands. He then grabbed the bandit by the throat and crushed his vocal cords with a strong grip. Before he asphyxiated, Farah threw him at the enemy that now approached him from the right side. He also fell into the ground as he received his partner’s weight. The last bandit standing had made his way to Farah and tried a slash at his head. Farah quickly unsheathed Kaysir Al-Fiqar and blocked the attack with a high guard. At the same time he threw a right hook at the poor man’s face. He could feel the teeth separating from the gums before they fell into the ground by the dozens. He could feel the bones in the jaw moving out of place before they little by little fell victim to the strength of the attack and cracked with a loud sound. Without losing a single second, Farah turned back towards the closest enemy that stumbled to stand up and delivered a powerful finishing blow at the stomach. Four of the five bandit guards, if one could call them that, were dead by now. The last remaining bandit had been the first one that fell to the ground after being used as a shooting target. He was the one that fell to the ground with the front kicked bandit, and now guarded his stance with a poor technique. Farah was angry by the incompetence of these “guards”. Out of his obliviousness, the red haired Fanalis lifted the heavy table and threw it at the horrified man. The weight of the thick wooden furniture piece crushed the man’s body. However, this was not enough, and Farah effortlessly lifted the table from it to punch the bandit’s face at least twice. Although all of them were dead by now, Farah was still angry by the fact they hadn’t been much of a threat.

Farah found the so called scroll and left the place to collect his reward. When he finally found the man and gave him the scroll he felt a weak pinch. The man simply smirked as he took his hand to the back of his neck. He felt something weird, and pulled it out. He simply managed to look at it before fading into the dark. Of all the womanly ways to knock out someone, this was the most cowardly of all. A dart? Are you kidding me?

-Exit-
[1046/1000]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum