You are not connected. Please login or register

Magi Chapter Discussion: Ch. 215

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Magi Chapter Discussion: Ch. 215 Empty Magi Chapter Discussion: Ch. 215 on 26/02/14, 12:36 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier
Spoiler Warning! Do not read if you have yet to read the latest Magi Chapter!

I'm surprised at how many new age concepts(which are mostly just a melting pot of ancient concepts) are being used to explain Magi's world. But what I really loved about this chapter was the trolls and how they were harvesting humans with sap on giant sticks.

Aside from that, not much else happened in this chapter. We keep getting cliffhangers as more and more information is slooooowly revealed. At least this summit is better than the kage summit from Naruto >.>

It was nice to b able to see all the Djinn before they were Djinn, especially Ugo! But come on already, just tell us the big deal Aladdin!

View user profile

2Magi Chapter Discussion: Ch. 215 Empty Re: Magi Chapter Discussion: Ch. 215 on 28/02/14, 10:08 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
lol, I did like the "civilized" pigs and other such creatures...especially the part where on Household glanced at the Pig-looking Household! XD

overall I think it is a great intro to a new arc...that will probably take forever ~.~

but who knows, it may be surprisingly awesome for a "filler", so to speak, type arc :/

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

3Magi Chapter Discussion: Ch. 215 Empty Re: Magi Chapter Discussion: Ch. 215 on 28/02/14, 10:39 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier
@Zadi wrote:lol, I did like the "civilized" pigs and other such creatures...especially the part where on Household glanced at the Pig-looking Household! XD

overall I think it is a great intro to a new arc...that will probably take forever ~.~

but who knows, it may be surprisingly awesome for a "filler", so to speak, type arc :/

Magi does a great job of mixing serious scenes with hilarious antics. It's one of the things I appreciate most about the authors writing style. The "Don't look at me..." comment from the pig household member was certainly all too perfect.

Still, I agree this is leading into the next arc. I'm really curious to see where things go from here as it could branch in a number of directions depending on the decisions of the leaders currently present in light of all this information. Kouen seems like he's got a hard on because this is all sort of supporting his ideal that there should only be one king. Mu is being ambiguous and it's hard to say what he'll do...but I think he will consider Reim's interests over the worlds so he might not help Aladdin either.

View user profile

4Magi Chapter Discussion: Ch. 215 Empty Re: Magi Chapter Discussion: Ch. 215 on 28/02/14, 11:04 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
I agree with you about all that stuff...especially the "hard on" that Kouen is getting XD

As for Sinbad, I have a feeling that the curse magic on him will rapidly increase in power the more he hears about power and King Solomon's struggle. OR he might get antsy about something similar. Either Sinbad will react badly or react slightly less badly towards the story of "King Solomon's Rise to Power", my own personal arc name aside from the actual arc name that was given~

but without having been told that the human were the weakest species in that world, I can tell that the story will be extremely depressing...like Magomett's story T~T

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum