You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Step [Spec Training/Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Where is that little rascal." Dynatos was looking for Ares who was no little anymore. Ares had become big enough for Dynatos to ride, and yet he still tried to ride Dynatos. Dynatos flew over the seemingly endless sands of the heliohapt desert. He assumed Ares was out here because he often found the canine scavenging around nearby ruins and things of that nature. He often came back to Dynatos dirty, hungry, thirsty, and with some strange object. It was  a interesting enough sight to see the things that he brought  back. The sun was high as always and for some reason Dyantos often found himself out here on the outskirts of Heliohapt for one reason or another. It made him begin to think about when he was in Kou. It was then than something caught the eye of Dyantos. Something he had for some reason or another had not seen. It was a oasis about 30 miles out from the main road that lead to Heliohapt. At this oasis Dynatos could see a small house; outside of this house was a large man who reminded Dynatos of Master Kouen, for some reason Dynatos flew down to greet the man. Before Dynatos could even say a single word the man spoke to him. “Ah, you must be Kousens boy. He has told me about you young Fanalis.” A look of pure confusion swept over Dynatos. How did this man know him or Master Kousen. When Dynatos would land he rolled up his magic carpet and tied it to his waist. “How is it that you know Master Kousen or me for that matter?” Dynatos's expression had returned to its normal one as he looked the man directly in the eyes. The large man simply laughed at Dynatos's question. “We have a lot to do let's get started!”

307/2000

Last edited by Sloth on 12/07/14, 01:05 am; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Character Vault

Another Step [Spec Training/Private] Bbc1e310

Spoiler:

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Another Step [Spec Training/Private] Silver10

"I'm Master Brook, or just Brook."
The large man who had just identified himself as Brook took out a flask. He unscrewed the small top and took a sip from it. "Me and Kouen go waaay back." He looked at the flask then back to Dynatos. "Want a sip?" Dynatos shook his head no as the man smirked at him. "More for me then." He took another sip before taking off his thin dress shirt. "So he told me you were a good boy and to tutor you, so let's get this show on the road." Brook rotated his shoulders and neck causing a loud pop to sound off. "Ahhh, that felt nice. Ok, all you need to do is move me from this spot. Simple right? Well then have at it. Oh and don't worry you won't hurt me." Dynatos was in shock but went along with it because Brook knew Master Kouen. Dynatos cracked his knuckles and approached Brook. Dynatos reared back his fist and sent it straight towards Brook. The punch connected with the sent of Brook's chest. Brook however stood firm the punch did not even phase him. “Haha, is that all you've got kid? COME ON! HIT ME!” Dynatos could feel the anger in him begin to rise, but tried his best to suppress it. Brook could sense this and smiled hardily because of this. He was trying to teach Dynatos a valuable lesson in regards to him being a Fanalis. “Come on then, Dynatos! Show me what a Fanalis Man can do!” Dynatos slightly scowled and sent a slurry of punches towards the chest of Brook; who stood there laughing as each punch connected. Dynatos could not figure out why this was happening. Why was this man so study. Dynatos knew he was most likely a powerful man, but how could he stand up to the assault of a Fanalis as powerful as Dynatos. “Ha, looks like your kind aren't as powerful as they say. Maybe all you and your fiery haired kind are good for is being slaves!” Brook knew his harsh words would get the reaction that he wanted from Dynatos, at least if what Kouen said about him was true anyway.

677/2000

Character Vault

Spoiler:

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

The rage that Dynatos was feeling finally overflowed and exploded outward, and the blunt of this aggression? Well wasn't it obvious; Master Brook had accomplished his goal and sent Dynatos over the edge. Dynatos appeared to be a enraged demon as he clenched his fists and sent a punch to the gut of Brook. This punch had a little more to it and caused Brook to lean forward. Dynatos however did not notice because he was blinded by pure rage. Brook was still laughing as the free hand of Dynatos connected with his jaw and sent Brook stumbling. Brook caught his balance and smiled at Dynatos; who was still outraged. Dynatos rushed at Brook who easily side stepped him and put the young Fanalis male into a headlock. “YES! That's what I wanted to see. Do you feel that; better yet did you feel that. The pure physical power you posses. You need to learn to always use that power, but not become so emotionally unstable otherwise this will happen.” Brook was referring to the headlock that he had placed Dynatos in. “Now calm down, son.” Several minutes passed and Dynatos had actually calmed down and began to listen to what Brook was saying. It was true that Dynatos was not fighting like a true Fanalis, but even if this wasn't much to learn from Dynatos being the kind of person he was learned from this situation quickly.  Brook let Dynatos go and smiled big at him. Dynatos looked at Brook at he rubbed his neck. Much like Kousen, Brook seemed more like something that wasn't human like a Fanalis or Imuchakk.

In some way or another Dynatos ended up staying with Brook for a couple of weeks. The young Fanalis could not figure out how nor did he even realize so much time had passed by. Brook had Dynatos waking up before the sun a rose, and each day Dynatos was tasked with digging a hole in the ground, until eventually the whole was over 10 meters deep. A couple yards from Brooks home was a large rock. This rock seemed more like a mini mountain than anything, but it was actually just a large boulder. Brook had Dynatos pick up the boulder and carry it into the hole. Once there Dynatos had to jump out of the hole with the boulder on his shoulders, but he had to do it in a single jump. Even more Days passed by and after each day Dynatos managed to get higher and higher. Without realizing it the body of Dynatos was becoming stronger as well as more durable from the constant physical labour. The day came when Dynatos finally managed to clear the hole in one jump. Brook was standing in front of Dynatos laughing when he saw the face of the fanalis.

“Who are you two?” Dynatos was curious about the history of the two men as he realized Brook and Kousen both put him through strange training. Brook smirked at the fanalis. “We are just a couple of old men who like to help those we see potential in.” The word 'potential' caused Dynatos to raise a eyebrow. “What do you mean potential?” Brook took out his flask and unscrewed the top; taking a long sip from it he looked at Dynatos with a sly face.  

“Those we find to be worthy kings of course.”
 The eyes of Dynatos became wide, just as he was about to open his mouth to speak a strong gust of wind blew. This strong wind caused Dynatos to cover his face, and when he would look back up Brook and his small house would vanish into thin air. Dynatos looked around frantically, but Brook was nowhere to be seen. In actuality it was still there but Brook had hid the house using light magic. “What in the hell?” Dynatos mumbled to himself. Dynatos began to get a strange feeling about Kousen as well as Brook. People have said that the Ruhk guides those to their destiny and from what happened with Dynatos in Kou then it's possible the ruhk was trying to guide Dynatos to his 'destiny' so to speak. Dynatos walked to the edge of the water that lied in the middle of the oasis. When he looked into the water he began to see various images, some he could remember as memories from his past, but some he had never seen before. Dynatos had many trials ahead of him from what he had seen in the water. Maybe he was going crazy from the heat or maybe the ruhk was actually guiding him. Whatever the reason Dynatos was going to make sure he was prepared for it all. Dynatos scooped some of the water into his mouth using his hands. “Let's get back to finding Ares...” Even though he had said this Dynatos was still thinking about Brook and Kouen. When Dynatos turned around he had been surrounded by desert thieves Dynatos closed his eyes and cleared his mind for the time being and prepared himself to fight these men. “This Fanalis could fetch us a nice amount of gold boys. Make sure you don't damage him to much,” When the 'Leader' of these men said that they began to laugh. Some pulled out chains while other pulled out weapons. Dynaots then made a decision to eliminate these men from this world, because just a beating would not teach these men a lesson, or at least that is what Dynatos felt in his heart. “Go get em boys!” With that the men ran at Dynatos.

1384/2000

Last edited by Sloth on 12/07/14, 03:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Vault

Spoiler:

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Two of the men rushed Dynatos; they had paired off so that one had chains and one had a weapon. Dynatos stood still and watched as the men closed in on him. He waited until they were down on him to quickly jump over  them; he then sent a solid and powerful kick to the neck to the man with the weapon who was the first to try and attack him. This promptly snapped the mans neck, killing the man instantly. However when Dynatos had done this one of the mean with chains managed to restrain his leg that he had kicked and killed one of the thieves with. However this was only a simple matter for Dynatos to deal with. Dynatos quickly yanked his leg back causing the man to fly towards himself. As the man flew towards Dynatos, Dynatos would grab the chain and when the man reached him Dynatos would wrap the chain around the mans neck and constrict his airways; suffocating him. The look on the face of Dynatos however was one of pure serenity. Dynatos was quickly adapting to the teachings of Kouen and Brook. The other men became enraged, but as well as afraid of Dynatos, and rightly so he had just killed two of their comrades with ease. However the men were still confident because they outnumbered Dynatos. There were ten of them and only one Dynatos. The young fanalis was not worried however, because he knew that he could take these easily. “Get that bastard before he kills more of ya!” The men stammered about before 4 of them rushed Dynatos. In this group of men only one of them had a weapon while the other had chains. Dynatos looked between the men and sighed. He was tired of this and made up in his mind to finish this quickly. He moved with a extraordinary burst of speed between the men. It seemed like that as every second passed one of the men dropped to the ground lifeless. Less than a minute passed and all the men except for their leader were dead. The all laid lifeless in the ground as their leader had a look of pure terror on his face. Oddly enough Dynatos had fought just as ferocious as when he was enraged, but managed to keep a calm mind. This is what Brook and Kouen were trying to communicate to Dynatos. These must have also been the characteristics of a King, deadly but kind, or at least that is what Dynatos took form this situation. The man drop to his knees and began to cry. “Please don't kill me I'm sorry. I won't do anything like this to anyone ever again! I promise! Just please don't kill me!” The image of Dynatos that the man saw was of a red eyed demon, with a odd glow about him. This glow was unexplainable only certain kind of people had this glow. Dynatos approached him; with every step Dynatos took the man on his knees felt as if his heart skipped a beat. “Why is it that you feel I should let you live? You can say one thing, but what good would that do? How do I know that you would change your ways? Exactly I don't.” The man drop to the ground almost bowing to Dynatos. “I promise I won't I'll do anything you need. I may not have money or a education, but I do have other skills. I'm a good thief and spy. I can get any kind of information!” Dynatos began to think about this. It became a interesting thought, because Dynatos could use a man like this in the future. “Alright, from now on you work for me.” The man looked up and Dynatos and smiled. “Thank you Sir!” The man would stay true to his word. Dynatos unwrapped his carpet and began to fly away. “I will find you when I need you, or come find me...” Dynatos flew off to find Ares.

2000+/2000

Character Vault

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum