You are not connected. Please login or register

Yellow Belt [B - Repeatable]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yellow Belt [B - Repeatable] Empty Yellow Belt [B - Repeatable] 25/02/14, 11:27 pm

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job Name: Yellow Belt [Fight Club Part 2]
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Any country
Job Rewards: 200xp / 15,000 Huang
Job Overview:
Well you braved the first round now you are ready for the second bout. You will make your way back to that bar once again. This time you will no longer be the new blood. Same deal as before you will have to fight 3 different men all on the next level than the one from the fight before. These men are much more diverse in their fighting styles than the first three and will not hesitate to deal death blows to their enemy if they are not careful enough. Survive each round and win an invention to the next round to complete this mission.
Enemies and abilities
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Yellow Belt [B - Repeatable] CrChE3t

Yellow Belt [B - Repeatable] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Couple issues with your last post, but first let's mention this:

In your vault, Orie is listed as a D-Rank beast. Please update it appropriately, otherwise Orie is only dealing D-Rank damage (Part of the reason this is necessary is because you not having your vault up-to-date forces me to look through all of your threads until I can confirm the abilities/ranks of everything. I'm very busy with approving and reworking abilities with other members, as well as going over jobs and providing advice on things to have the time to look through a player's posting history. It won't stop me from doing it anyways, but I cannot guarantee a speedy grading of something you do when your stuff isn't up to date.):

Update --v

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t657-lagi-el-nagi-vault#3886

with this--v

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t1437-lagi-s-pet-orie-c-rank

My next thing is where Zygus is creating a tendril to transmit damage to an opponent. Pretty sure you meant Orie, XD. It's the last sentence in the following post:

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2400-yellow-belt-b-lagi-solo#11382

Next up is your "magnetic push" ability:

Magnetic push:

I put some key words here in bold. First off, I want to explain that Archer Beasts are based off of Dexterity guidelines. As such, the guidelines for scale/distance for this ability where you can use magnetism with an Offensive/Supplementary ability is a 15 meter diameter area, placed at a maximum range of 40 meters away. Furthermore, since it is a split ability (Supplementary/Offensive) it deals C-Tier damage, not B-Tier.

Second, since Orie is a tactician beast, her maximum range of pushing somebody away is based off of Stealth's scale guidelines. That's 7 meters away.

With these two things in mind, I would like to ask one more thing: How are the weapons on the wall flying towards this guy? If there's a 15 meter diameter anti-metal barrier, the metal weapons wouldn't be able to strike the dude. It would be different if you were in an armory, and Zygus placed himself between a bunch of weapons and his opponent before activating the ability. But the weapons on the wall are somehow passing through Zygus' anti metal field to rush at this guy.

Mind you, there hasn't yet been a requirement to change the abilities over. It's just been a request so far. Since I did not provide a warning before your job, I will not be grading it based on the new guideline rules. However, the vault thing with Orie still stands, and the fact that your magnetic push keeps the weapons away does not change.

With all of the above in mind, the damage you've dealt to the last enemy would be:

B-Tier from Hamon, Wave End
B-Tier from Kagune Wing
D/C-Tier from Basic Orie Attack (Once you edit your vault to reflect Orie as a C-Tier, it will be C-Tier damage).

If you make the necessary vault edit, you will need 1 more C-Tier damage and 1 more B-Tier damage. Honestly, this job is ridiculous with how much damage it requires, but it is what it is, you know? XD.

Just as an fyi, and don't feel bad about this, but I spent the last 2 hours of my day working on this job. I work as staff for fun, so I honestly don't mind spending the time on it. Please, however, be aware of what complications in a post can do for the approval process. Coupled with it being difficult to determine when damage was dealt to your opponent, the abilities not being up-to-date made grading the last post of this thread time consuming.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yellow Belt [B - Repeatable] CrChE3t

Yellow Belt [B - Repeatable] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier