You are not connected. Please login or register

The Crusades Entail V: Information Gathering

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zana

Zana
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job:

The streets of Reim laid bustling with people as young Zana were to set foot within his first city in glorious Reim. It truly amazed him. There was so many people walking about in Reim with so much to see and so much to do. The nation did not get rid of his prenotions however about Reim and every other country but make him begin to wonder. He would see many beautiful women walking upon Reim streets, and could not help but want to try and talk to every one of them. The sun shined bright as Zana entered a Reim city for his first time, giving Zana a clear and beautiful sunlit view of what would lie before his very eyes. This is not what he had come for though, not by a long shot. Zana had come here to a Reim City to try and gain some information about dungeons and where to find a dungeon. It was an important reason for why the crusades began in the first place; to find a dungeon for the Sasan nation to conquer.

Zana swept his bangs of hair out of his face as he were to enter a popular tavern here in the city, gently pushing the doors open and strolling right in. He were to see an attractive female bartender behind the bar counter, and his interest were to be peaked. Perhaps she may know something about dungeons or where to find a dungeon? It was likely she did not know, but does not hurt asking her. Zana were to walk right up the bar counter, with some huang he had been given from higher ranking knights for bribing. He would place his huang down on the counter with a serious face. She would ask Zana if he was wanting to buy a drink and that he had to be of drinking age. The young magician were to shake his head and tell the bartender what he wants to know about dungeons, and look her in her eyes. The bartender were to hesitate a little bit, curious to why Zana was offering so much huang for information on dungeons. However, she were to tell him what she knew, which wasn't a lot. It was very basic information that Zana had already heard about from the other knights and Reim village and town folk.

It was no use, this woman did not know very much but that was fine. Zana put the huang back in his bag, and would just decide to leave the noisy tavern. However, upon waking away, he were to notice a female outside the bar who was conversing with a warrior in Kou attire. She were to mention a dungeon that had risen in Kou very recently and had just been conquered by an unknown person as of currently. Zana were look at her with a sparkle in his eyes, and approach her after she was no longer talking to the warrior. She were to look at Zana and attempt to brush him off as he were to try to talk to her. It was very harsh of her but Zana had a duty, and that was to help locate a dungeon for King Xerxes!

The young boy pickening up his pace as she had begun to walk off, he were to stand right in front of her and say with puppy eyes. "Please, it is important I find out more about that dungeon you were talking of." Zana would say to the young girl dressed in Reim clothing that looked to be of nobility. The magician clasped his hands and would stare into her eyes as he wore a face of sincerity. He truly had to learn more about dungeons for his nation. The girl of nobility raising a brow at Zana, she would sigh and ask him to follow her if he wanted to know so bad. The noble girl were to say her name is "Adora", and begin to walk quickly with Zana to someplace elsewhere. Being a curious person, Zana asked her if she was in a hurry for anything. She were to respond with a grumble at Zana's questions, and then an actual answer to his inquiry. Adora were to tell him she was not very fond of city people here in Remano; a quite clear and honest answer to give Zana. She told Zana this under her breath and leaning into his ear.

Zana respected her reason for not wanting to linger around on the streets. The knight of Sasan were to ask her if she thought people here happened to be more impure, and filthy once he and her made a fair distance from some city people. Adora would respond with "Somewhat, yes", being pretty open with Zana about how she felt about people in Remano. Zana were to laugh a little bit, knowing that is how some people back home would describe others in the outside world. He himself did not think every person in the outside world could be impure, and filthy. However, he did recognize since begining his journey into the outside world that some people could be empty and void of morales of much values. People from Sasan partaking in the crusades have been exuding some of these same qualities Zana has noticed. Perhaps the outside world is tainting them but that sounds ridiculous. It could be instead that the crusades are simply bringing out the worst in some people.

Coming to a garden in a noble estate of what appeared was that of a great warrior of Reim's, Adora were to sit on a white marble bench and proceed to ask of what Zana wants to know. Zana were to be somewhat preoccupied with the sight of the estate and its beauty though. She would snap her fingers and ask the magician boy once again, finally getting his attention. Zana were to refocus on on the noble girl he met, after admiring a statue of a warrior with a longsword. He were to ask her about everything she knew of dungeons, also telling her how beautiful that statue of a warrior looked.

"Yes, yes, that is a statue of my father. Be thankful I brought you here to my garden. If you had looked any filthier I wouldn't have ever considered it. Anyhow, about dungeons, all I really know is of what my father's friend has told me. You see, my father had been gone overseas helping Yoshiro Zu in the civil war and my father's friend has been informing me on the civil war and how my father is doing. I was told the dungeon in Kou was just conquered not very long ago and that the civil war had come to an end. So luckily my father is returning home. The dungeon in Kou was in the Jade Dragon Mountain region, and so if you were looking for a dungeon to conquer, just cross out Kou from your list cause a dungeon usually does not rise in the same area as the one before it. The dungeon before Kou was south here of Reim, in Heliohapt's deserts. That is really as far as I know beside you know, conquerors of dungeons attain immense power and riches. If you are looking for a dungeon, good luck but you better come back here and give me a share of the money if you conquer one for giving you this information, you know?"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum