8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] Latest?cb=20120225062654

The room was dark at first, then like the sun had risen, a golden ray would light the world for them. The source of the light came from a balcony behind the tall Granite throne at the end of the room. The light would glaze of showing resplendent and insurmountable piles of gold, treasure and the likes. The vast sea of chests, necklaces, gilded swords or fancy goblet lines the halls of the obsidian throne room.

The room felt moderate, finally a place where things actually felt comfortable. As they came to and began to start moving the room began to light itself. Candles on chest-high pedestals would begin to illuminate with blue flames. Music filled the air now, powerful music inviting them in after their hard journey.

A voice would boom out to them, coming from the light far ahead. "Those who wish to claim my power, or wish to claim the powers of my dungeon, of this magic then venture forth, collect your gold, collect your treasures if you wish. Those simply wanting the gold, look for what you wish, and wait before my throne."

With each stride they would see Asura's start to form on the sidelines, they would see grey people, they would see faces that were familiar, a young adult woman, and a man with hair hiding his face. They would see some of the corpses from the other rooms, now grey, and smiling. All around they danced to the music, laughed and talked ignoring the dungeon participants.

The party invited them all further into the room. It would invite questions this odd spectacle, everything that had been going on up until this point. Before any questions would be answered, before they would meet the djinn, the voice, his voice spoke to them each.

First, he spoke directly to Noir and Ani, his voice was very stern and commanding, he had strong words for each, but mostly praises. "You've done well in the challenges so far, you both showed in the beginning that you were willing to give up some of your energy, your own power to lessen the pain of individuals already dead, it gave no benefit to you that you knew off, yet you gave them that kindness. You both showed such intense passion in pushing forth, even in the cold despair you chose to help your allies, to offer that warmth and kindness, to sacrifice for others. In fact, most of you here did well in that regard.

He would pause for a moment, his voice getting a bit harsher for a second as he aimed his voice at Ani. "While I commend your effort, the one thing I need to ask you is why for the love of the Rukh would you bring your infant child into the dungeon. How old is he even? I know your species ages fast, does he have n relatives, no tribe to care, you exemplify some great traits, however, I think they outshine your parenting skills"

He would then commend speak to Noir "It was very kind of you to heal my dragon, he's a raging beast but he's only protecting the gate. He greatly appreciates it, It's bold for another King Candidate to stride through a dungeon but I guess you're not the only one. Tell my why though, why do it all, why help him, he would readily attack again?

His voice would speak to each off the others, all at once, yet not colliding with himself to interrupt their talks.

His voice was intrigued, and almost warm towards Zub, the stern tone stayed along with it's commanding power though. "You've done well, you've clearly shown to me that you're kind. You are willing to sacrifice, I can't help but see where you might succeed. But that's where I get confused, what is it you're aiming for, I can't sense much from your desire, your will. It seems shrouded in the dark, but it seems so kind to me, what is it you aspire for, from here, or from yourself?

He spoke sternly but fairly with the magician who radiated with powerful dark rukh. "I won't deny your right to claim, you hold a powerful conviction which I respect. It seems that you're not completely cold-hearted, just warped, you seem liked you sacrifice even yourself for the sake of whatever you're trying to achieve, who are you mage, can your dark heart really do better than those who offer their kindness?"

"You are true to yourself I give you that boy, but I can't help but question every single thing you do. I rescpect your actions, I'm not even sure if I can question you though, your paths are vague, your convictions I seem unsure of, so what is to you all, does the weight of the things here even affect you?" he said firmly to the vibrant Sesshomaru.

As his words came out they knew they would need to head towards the balcony. It was better to walk, to take in the room but nothing stopped them from doing as they pleased, from exploring, they were free to move at their discretion as the souls danced.

DM notes: End of the room is 40m away

Posts are due 48 hours from now, after 48 hours have passed all unposted people will considered inactive or autohit, proxy has 48 hours to reply after the intial due date or will skipped, this does not prevent any autohits that go through.

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

The Dungeon spelunker smiles as he looks around seeing all kind of treasures around him. Never in his like had he ever seen so much gold, jewls and weapons in his like before. How could one person obtain this much treasure in one lifetime. It reminded him of his vision, of the palace made of gold that was his, reminding him of his quest to find that palace in real like it it exists. He hears a loud voice like the ones he hear a before and starts putting some of the gold coins inti his pockets. This gold could help his family out with their goal of goving money to those in need such as the poor. He looks up and grins wildly as he sees something he has never seen in real like before. An actual throne. He couldn't believe it, here in this magical place was a magnificent throne made of stone. He must have it. He starts walking to the beautiful throne when he heard the djinn talking to him personally this time. Why did he have to keep asking him all of these questions. The adventurer didn't like having to constantly put his brain to work as he has this whole dungeon. He thinks again, or tries to come up with an answer to his question. "To be honest I'm not entirely sure about everything that happened in this dungeon. I know that there are remnants of some ancient civilization that is somehow sealed in here away from the rest of the world. I don't know why or what this all is or even what you are. I just know that I am here for adventure and to discover the secrets of this world if I can. Including my homeland, the Dark Continent. But till I can go there I am just having fun and exploring and following my adventurers code.
You keeps saying that my path is unclear but i know my path. My path is my adventurers code! Which is to leave no path untravelled and to leave no land unexplored. And to help those in need and to have fun till the end of my life's adventure!"
he felt lile he said similar stuff before but stood by what he wanted because he knew deep down his adventurers code was all he needed. He starts walking closer tot he throne grinning. "Also since you said to help myself to the treasure than I want your throne voice man! Give me the throne!" He says eagerly hoping he can take the chair as a reward.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

And she made it to the next area along with her group, no one was left behind and no one got hurt. For that, she was thankful, but as they arrived at the next room with another group of people,  Noir couldn't help but to put up her guard a little bit. She recognized the blue haired woman, the one she met before in the previous dungeon, although she didn't know if the Imuchakk remembered her or not, but she noticed a baby was holding on tight to the mother and wondered how long has it been since their last meeting. Adrastos, her former mentor was there as well and she still remember what he did to her before they parted ways as if it just happened not too long ago. Only silence would left her lips, there was no desire within her to speak to the others except her group and Sesshomaru. Well, more like she didn't know what to talk about and she thought it would be awkward to be friendly towards each other while they were competing.

The black haired girl would slowly descend to the ground before storing her flying carpet. “It should be the chamber…” Noir whispered to Shousui as they walked side by side, “Then the so called Djinn would be waiting at the end of the room? Interesting.” The older magician smiled playfully,  couldn't hide the curiosity within her mind as she got to see a Djinn with her own eyes. Then suddenly they could hear a voice, inviting them to march forward to be closer towards where the djinn was waiting. As she wanted to step forward, she could see familiar faces on the sides as well as those corpses who were turning grey now, happily enjoying the merry moment. Does this mean that they were saved? If it was true, then all the things that happened before was worth it. But was it true…?
The djinn spoke to them again, praising them for what they did in the previous room before procedure to speak towards each of them. The question directed to her was related to her action in the previous room, about the dragon. “He was just guarding the gate and defeating him was simply enough, there's no need for a kill, it is unfair to kill it for doing its own duty. Every souls are valuable,  including your dragon. Even if he will attack again, he will do it for a sole reason, to protect you and that is not wrong. He still deserve to live.”

Noir would walk towards the balcony alongside with Shousui and Haku but she would look around to see if there was any torran language carvings within the room, to see if there was any secret or answer regarding the dark sky. If not, then talking to the Djinn directly would be the best choice.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] G5OZoqx

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Entering the chamber, the dark king was a bit surprised. Unlike the harsh rooms before, the chamber of the djinn was full of life and joy, minus the fact there were a bunch of corpses dancing around. The asura and the corpses were having a party among the piles of gold and assorted weapons scattered across the room. As Adrastos made his way forward, he’d dismount and collect some gold after the offer was made by the djinn. He’d need the gold on the outside to fund his organization and future plans. However, when he heard the djinn address him, Adrastos froze and chuckled to himself. He’d mount up and continue forward.

“What’s so funny?”

The dark king was amused. He never figured he’d be acknowledged by a djinn with his dark rukh and dark metal vessel, but here he was not being denied the power this djinn possessed. “Sometimes kindness is not the proper course of action and it doesn’t always work. Sometimes the kindest thing you can do is often the harshest decision or action, and many are unable to act because they’re too soft,” he said, ignoring Hades to answer the djinn. “I’m able to see the harsh reality for what it is… I’m just a man seeking a better world by whatever means necessary, and if I can’t find it… Well, I’ll just make it. I’m the only one who can.”

Hades tilted his head in confusion. “Don’t worry,” the dark king said, “We’re about to meet the djinn, the master of this dungeon.” Adrastos smiled, slightly eager to see what awaited ahead.

Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 3oCk1sb

Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 7kZv0Du
Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] AmCJaPN Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] Ltg0RVb Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Having traversed otherworldly halls throughout her long journey in this daunting challenge, Zubaidah was unfazed by the vast rivers of gold that flowed across the cold floors. A grimace overcame her pretty expression as she observed such a disgusting display of wealth, it was hoarded into piles so high and wide that it registered as cheap and garish rather than as displaying the owner’s merits to achieve those riches. ‘I have followed an ideal of austerity since leaving my life as a noble family’s daughter,’ she muttered to herself with the full knowledge that the mysterious ruler of this Dungeon would overhear, ‘Yet even as I enjoyed the luxuries of the wealthy life, I had not ever experienced wealth at this scale. Nor would I wish for wealth like this, I need only that which can sustain me and allow me to live a fulfilling life. But it is not wealth that fulfils me, nor anyone else, but hard work to help others.’

Zubaidah paused her muttering to allow that booming voice to inform her of its opinions, responding with no obvious emotion held in her tone of voice, ‘As I said, that which fulfils me is helping others. And no, it is not out of some selfless love for them - that is where your view of me as kind is wrong. I help others to prove that I can do good, to prove that I have conquered my old fears and have changed. I admit, it is not all selfish, I do wish to provide all with the opportunity to live with dignity, but I cannot say I always work with that honourable intention in mind.’

With a glance at the grey-skinned corpses that had begun a joyful dance as their old selves, Zubaidah continued with little hesitation, ‘However, I have taken issue with the way in which you have treated your subjects. I have not seen much dignity given to them, instead I have experienced much suffering tear apart their mournful expressions, forced to dwell in their past experiences. That, I cannot abide. I care not what their pasts were, you let them suffer. Suffer without dignity while lauding yourself as you look down upon them from your great throne far away from their grasps. I care not whether they are able to or unable to comprehend the injustices committed against them, they still have suffered.’

Though her tone had not changed, her tempo of speech had gotten faster, forcing her to rein in her strains of emotion as she continued to walk towards the great shining throne, ‘Whether you think me worthy or not matters not,’ She seemed to be testing his own resolve and convictions, ‘I just wish to part this small question to you, master of so much. Were you given power to be used to hurt others in a malicious way or to benefit everyone with a good cause? Your answer would be most interesting.’

————

Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] Xaj4qc7

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8587-zubaidah-s-vault#46460

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Suddenly as her momentum was broken and things had changed Ani had felt the familiar warp before all that before her was light and then her vision returned from the sudden brightness. It was magnificent and she couldn't help but stop for a moment to look around the room. Though she would quickly have her wyvern's land to continue walking across the dungeon so as they moved forward towards the light they wouldn't lose pace. The sudden booming voice that came from the same place as that heavenly comforting light could only mean one thing to her it was where the djinn was waiting and where she needed to go.

It was always important to her to keep observation on the area around her and as she moved forward she had begun to grab some treasure and gold, back when she had first entered the dungeon and heard about what she would need she had thought she might choose some metal from the dungeon to be of importance, but now she just sat there thinking of what might make a great gift for Kor as in her mind that would be more worth her time. Though as she attached filled sacks to her Wyverns rather quickly she would soon enough look towards the spirits that seemed to be lingering past not focusing on them. It made a small smile break Ani's pale pink lips as she was happy to see some of them at peace.

However, despite her thoughts on them she soon had her attention forced onto the Djinn once again as he had begun talking with them.  While Ani would nod and bow slightly to herself in thanks to where he gave praise she suddenly heard the question that everyone, including herself, had expected one person to ask and it was no surprise to her it was him. A soft breath left her lips as she closed her eyes and then looked down at Kor rubbing his soft purple hair as he gently arose from a gentle doze, giggling at his mother's touch against his cheeks less stubborn than he was in the more unpleasant rooms.

"I haven't seen my family or clan ever since I was a child myself, I ran away, which was foolish and albeit the result of something I see as childish now."
It wasn't her answer but she still felt the need to say so as she continued on. "This child wasn't something that happened on purpose, I love him though, don't get that wrong, I would drop everything to save him or make him happy."

"I felt I had to do this though, and no there was no one I could leave him with, I have friends but none of them close enough to watch over my child, and I haven't been in charge of my mercenaries long enough to have them watch him, not when they should be fighting and making money, or even being with their own families!" She stopped and bit her lip for a moment, almost hard enough to draw blood before she would finish up. "It really was risky bringing him here, but I've been in dungeons before and the time was also kinda wonky, Not only was there no one I could trust completely with my child there is also the chance that I wouldn't know how long I'd be apart from him and that scares me when it means I could lose him forever."

"With myself though, and with my beasts that I've raised like children, these wyvern's I ride I bred all on my own, I raised something this powerful." Her hands rubbed Dragot's head for a moment and she opened her eyes fully as she looked forward at the light. "At least with myself I have a chance to keep my child safe, and a small chance is better than no chance isn't it?"

It was Rhetorical at least to herself her decision was obviously hers and it was one that she would make again if she had to. With that, she gave a whistle and the wyverns would start to bound faster towards the light where she needed to go, she was here to claim the djinn's power after all and there was no point in hesitating now.

"I think I've done good for you, but I'll keep trying to do better, Kor, Momma loves you."  She whispered to him and herself as she awaited what may come when they confront the djinn.

Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] CqM1zND

Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 1ZZ5IgG

Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] LO0Knk3

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the others moved through the room looking at the treasures, and beginning their correspondence the pair of Lestacia and Trently would enter the room. They would be introduced to the fanfare that the others saw, along with being blinded by the light which reflected off the vast piles of treasure which filled the room.

The djinn would give a soft chuckle, choosing to speak out at everyone in the room. I'll gladly explain everything, come behind the balcony, to the golden light once you've collected your treasure, that is if you wish to claim my power. I won't hide the secrets of my dungeon, it even looks like we have more guests ready to listen. Also I'd love to try bu it's a part of this room, it can't be removed, if you try young lad it might break you."

Gamigan beckoned them all, the previous lot to enter had already made it somewhat down the hall but him and his partner could catch up. As hey would go down the hall they would feel his voice speak down to them as the crowds of undead visages danced around to the triumphant music.

To Trently he began to speak in a strong, voice, it seemed firm but not filled with anger. "You've shown you care, I can see that but often in your choices you are zealous, your passion is powerful, I admire it but it's going to cause you clash heads in your own prideful way. Despite this you fight valiantly, and truly do aim to be heroic, you've seen so much pain and you lash out to it though? The world is cruel, unfair, but sometimes understanding, I see what you aim to be, but what do you aim to do?"

Gami's voice came out rather quick and blunt when speaking to Lestacia "You aim for a just cause, your heart is sweet and I see warmth within in you, but your ambitions are high flying with no direction, are you simply just flying to be seen, or do you actually wish to make it somewhere or make something?"

While the other two would go through their verbal grillings the Djinn would begin to relay his the nature of his dungeon.

"Everything you've seen the entirety of this dungeon is nothing more than a reflection of the past. I can't hold the Rukh of anyone, I only control my magic and what this dungeon shows."

His voice would pause for a second as he began to explain in more detail. "Everything I've made in this dungeon shows you the last days of my people. What they went through, many of you here know of the world before. Some of you have no idea what I'm talking about. You tell me this, many of you have gone through horrific things, you've seen your pains, well so have these people. You can put what you want on the line, or talk a game. But my people stayed as long as they could, to try and stay in their homes. Many burned, froze, were crushed, thrown or just lost in all the battles, and eventually the dark that came to eat everything we held dear. Even if some survived or escaped, I saw many in these horrific fates.

His voice welled with a tone of sadness, letting out more to say to the dungeon divers. "It's wrong to display their fates I know, but they gave their lives willing or not trying to escape, fight and help others flee the same type of fate. Some not holding the kindness to help them, to offer warmth, to offer themselves. The greatest giving all."

He finished talking, allowing them to absorb the info and speak to one another. He awaited them, for once they came to the fields of gold they would face Gamigam.

DM notes: If anyone wishes to get mundane item/treasure please state what you are grabbing from the pile as you head to the end.

Post are due within 48 hours of the proxy post, after which anyone not posted may claim autohits. Proxy must post within 48 hours or face the same, this does no ignore previous autohits.

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

He sighs as he was told he would be unable to take the throne as it was built into the dungeon itself. Once again he was denied a chance at getting his hands on a throne. He would have to try in Kou again later after he gathers more strength, remember another of his many failures because he wasn't strong enough. He shook his head and looked around decided to pick up a magnificent red cloak he could wear. He looks up in the direction of the balcony hearing the voice talk.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. By the sounds of it the voice was talking about this dungeon being remnants of another world. He wasn't getting it. How could there be such things as another world, it wasn't making sense to him. He would look over at Noir and talk, "Do you have any idea what he is talking about? Is there really another world somewhere? And what does this dungeon have to do with it?" He asks not sure about any of this, it was too much for him. He just wanted to fight monsters and fund a new adventure for himself. He would wait for noir yo reply before running to the balcony wanting to be first with the cloak on. "Magic Voice answer me this? Is the Palace o saw in my dream real? Is it somewhere in the real world?

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 26805_1_2

Gamigan, a dungeon that told the tales of Heroics and Horrors.

This hellscape was torture. The young hero hoped he did good. If he did not win, he would vow to win another day. Yet, he could not help but want to beat his self up if he lost. This was the prime time to acquire the power he needs to help sooth the bloody wounds of war. He would hate his whole mind and body for the fact he had failed. There are people who require the immediate dire aid of such power that is said to reside in a dungeon like this.!

"I must not let them down!"

Said the boy, his eyes intense and blue. He balled his hand into a fist as his magical carpet and him entered the Chamber of Wealth. It was a shiny room, abundant in gold and treasure beyond his wildest dreams. This was not what he cared very much for though. Nonetheless, he still decided to collect gold, but as he had begun to fly towards a pile of it, he would hear an audible voice speak up.

Faces of corpses rejoiced and celebrated upon them entering which made the boy smile. With his metal arm, he waved at the crowd of undead that cheered them on. It was sure kind of them he thought. The beautiful sounds of music played to their dancing.

"Nice to meet you."

Bravely spoke the child, touching his soft right earlobe when the voice had begun to share what he observed of his actions. He sat atop his carpet hearing all the Djinn had to say, with a keen ear on each word that came out of his mouth. Once done talking, the boy would answer the question that Gamigan posed to his young mind.

"... I aim for a lot. I aim to be a lot, and I still have a lot to do ..."

"Yet, to be more precise... I seek to impact the world! From halting the likes of war to aiding people in need of help, I strive to be the very best that I can be! And I will not give up on doing so, ever!"

With a burst of passion, he rose his voice for all to hear. He came a long way to where he is now today. It was a hard journey that the youth had set for years prior. His dreams wavered his spirit with great vigor that was truly undying no matter all what attacked it..!

"Is my answer satisfactory?"

Asked the Yanaihara warrior, garnishing his carpet in gold galore that he took a look at again and realized that could prove to be beneficial in business ventures or new equipment. He was happy at least for this even if he did not win the dungeon but he still had to try to acquire the amazing power that the Djinn possessed. Ready to go see the ruler of this dungeon, he steered his carpet over to the balcony where none other than the giant blue deity whom governed the dungeon, Gamigan, resided and awaited them.

"Pleased to see you at last."

"Your people have my condolences."

As a gesture of respect, he kneeled, and bowed his head. The story that was told via this dungeon was one of horror, but heroism at its finest. It made the boy have watery eyes yet again and shed an honest genuine tear. He wiped his eye and raised his head up high.

WORDCOUNT: 582

OOC Notes: Posted on mobile. Collected gold.

Magic Tools Used:

Magic Items:

In Large Backpack:
I See How It Is!

Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 35360610

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Upon receiving an answer from the great blue-skinned giant, the purple-haired woman slowed her constant pace to a gradual halt such that she stood motionless while casting her gaze onto the mirror-like floor. With her plum-coloured locks cascading in messy curls past her shoulders, Zubaidah stared into the reflection at her wild amber irises before biting down on the lower of her cranberry lips. Lifting her melancholic expression towards the faint golden outline she could make out on the artificial horizon, she displayed the bright stain of crimson that defiled her pretty porcelain features as she resolved to answer.

‘Don’t you dare even try to pretend that you care about the deaths and lives,’ Zubaidah quietly continued onwards to the radiance that lay at the heart of this dungeon, suppressing her aggressive thoughts in her tone but not in her expression, ‘While you cared not to change the fates of the soldiers who entered here and suffered cruel deaths when they could easily have lived… They may not have mattered to you, which would be fair since to bring a petty squabble such as the war those bastards on their thrones were playing with disturbed the relative tranquility you have built up here. Yes, they may not have mattered to you but they were family to some, friends to others. They had lives they wanted to return to. Lives that they lost because they were forced to fight in a petty squabble by some bastards playing with them from their thrones.’

A young girl heard the fluttering of dark wings upon the cold air.

‘I do not mean just those selfish emperors,’ Zubaidah ran a pale thumb across her bleeding lip and scattered crimson droplets onto the obsidian floor as she neared the gleaming balcony, ‘There was another person playing with their lives, and that was you. Some might say that responsibility lies in action but it also lies in a lack of action. You are responsible for their lives because you did not act to save them. You let them give their lives away for a foolish cause that was spurred on by desperation. They were certain their hollow cause held enough worth to throw away their lives for a distant leader who cared naught for them. You let them throw their lives away when there was a leader close enough to halt their bloodlust and grant them lives which held true meaning. There was you.’

The young girl found a black bird entrapped within sharp wire.

‘You possess power enough to sway the hearts of soldiers to change their course of action, by sheer force or by subtle manipulation. But you let them continue on their course of action of sharp steel and rustling blood, letting them succumb to hopeless deaths,’ Zubaidah held to up a golden coin to the bright light of the throne, staining it with a bloody thumbprint, ‘That is why I could not accept this blood money acquired by the sacrifice of so many others.’

The young girl nursed the black bird until it could fly once more.

Striding past her fellow challengers, she stared coldly at them with their intent on retrieving various riches from the stream of wealth which she had branded blood money, arriving closer to the residence of Gamigin as his outline gradually became clearer and she observed his features emerge from the radiance which surrounded him. She turned her gaze condescendingly upon the young boy who had pledged his trust to Gamigin, tossing aside the blood-stained coin while she locked gazes with his principal facade and approached his true body.

The young girl grew to love the black bird.

————

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 18/02/19, 03:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The other had answered the questions from the Djinn and Noir would listen to the other challengers tentatively, but decided to not make opinion whether or not she agree with the words spoken from the others. It was just as valuable as her opinion and the Djinn would measure it by putting his own point of view, and only the Djinn and his creator knew. Not long after, two more contenders entered the room. She recognized one of them, but not the female one, however she was too far from those two to greet them so Noir decided to just continue with her exploring.

She had no interest for the golds nor the other treasures scattered around the room, she just thought it was once the belongings of the souls when they were alive and it was just kind of disrespectful to just grab it although the Djinn said they could take some. Not only that, knowledge was more valuable for her as well as stronger power, especially the power to protect.

Her desire grew stronger when she got that vision that the Djinn said as the last days of his people, which was just sad and should never happened again. Sesshomaru’s question made she looked at the Fanalis and she would explain, “It might be the world from the past and most dungeons are some parts of that world. This djinn is trying to relive the scene about his people's last day.”

But there was something that made her curious though and she would speak to the Djinn as she moved to the balcony. “What about the dark sky, do you ever find out about what it is? Will it come back?” She remembered that she went into it inside her dream with the undertaker, but she still knew nothing about what it really was. She was just worried that the darkness would someday come and erase everything, and she knew she would need more power to stop it.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Having collected her gold and her thoughts she began to look for what she had thought of earlier, a gift for her child from amongst a pile of gold and treasure. It would mean something to give him something that would last but it had also dawned on her that it had to have some sort of meaning for Kor to be able to appreciate it someday.

It was then that something had caught her attention and caused her to suddenly look to the left. It had dawned on her that she could grab two similar items and keep one for herself while giving the other to Kor. "This will be perfect."

There were two bells that were smaller but functional with clips on them so they could be fastened to a manner of things. She would pick one up fastening to Kor's swaddle for now thinking of what she could do with it later. For herself, however, Ani fastened the bell to her left ear wearing it like an earring. They would both jingle as the pair moved soon enough ringing in unison for just a second. "Cute."

With a soft smile Ani pat Kor and would then motion for her beasts to continue forward. They would go beyond the balcony as they were instructed, eagerness and excitement filling her but also awe as she couldn't help but imagine what would come next and how the djinn might appear. More importantly, what he would have to say to them and how they would have to earn his power.

Post description: Grabbed gold last post, grabbing a bell for myself and one for Kor to wear. Moving beyond the balcony.

Item grabbed:

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Shadow King

Adrastos listened closely to the words of the djinn as he explained himself and the functionality of his domain. Speaking of another world, of a past belonging to that other world, the magician felt more and more intrigued. His silver eyes looked to Hades sternly. The cat had come from a dungeon, so did he know and just not share the information? It wasn’t like Adrastos asked, but still…

The mention of a different world didn’t entirely faze him after seeing that image from the Undertaker’s game. The destruction and death in that vision was too real to be faked, but the events also never happened here. No history book had any details of the event happening. Of course, that could all be chalked up to nobody being left alive that witnessed it. However, that just begged the question of what exactly happened and why was this information being shared? Certainly such information would be dangerous to reveal, even to those with ill intentions. The news would cause panic, confusion, and chaos if it were to spread into the outside world.

“Why is he sharing this? Doesn’t he realize the dangers of telling us this? Not even Dantalion shared information of the existence of another world.” Right? The dark king shook his head, trying to remember the words of the djinn. “No,” he murmured. “She didn’t have to. Being the second dungeon now, it’s clear that dungeons operate differently from the reality we know.”

Adrastos never denied that these people didn’t suffer or go through their hardships, but in the end, he was right. Helping them now, or even in the previous rooms, was just wasted energy. Even if he did, would it have really mattered? Some people, those who knew of the djinn or knew they were being watched and judged, could be faking their aid just to win points. It was best to leave them be. There was nothing to be done, no reward, in healing them or putting them out of their misery other than self satisfaction that maybe, just maybe, you did something good. That feeling was so fleeting, so touch and go. The dungeon would go down, along with the reflection, the beings in here, and everything we did in here wouldn’t help those that perished. The best thing any of them could do was to learn from what they saw and experienced and apply it outside of the dungeon.

However, there was a feeling bubbling within the dark king’s stomach. The previous world was cruel. This world was cruel. Who was to say this world wouldn’t end up like the other? What about his own world, the world he envisioned? Would it meet the same disgusting fate? Fate… the damned word, that damned concept again. What was the point of it all? Adrastos clutched the reigns of his mount tightly. Why… Was fate something predetermined? If so, why did these people have to end up like this? Why was that their fate?

Hades could see Adrastos contemplating hard as his silver eyes glazed. They continued to move forward, the black rukh magician too preoccupied in his own thoughts now to care about the treasures around him. Perhaps the dark king had a few questions for the djinn after all.

WORD COUNT: xxx/xxx
MAGOI: 175/480
STAMINA: 200/200

Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] AmCJaPN Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] Ltg0RVb Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] VjD0Py3

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Beyond the balcony, they would see the source of the light, as they would hear the power of his voice increase as they got closer. He cared not if they chose to claim their prize money, they got it either way and thought it foolish for them not to. Despite his thoughts, his image would soon be unveiled to them.

There he stood, his blue flesh unveiled to them all, standing out amid the fields of gold reeds surrounding him. His words would part from his lips. His grey pupils shifting from each head to look at them as they entered the room, light from seemingly no source bouncing off the fields blinding them.

Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] MzkXNRK

"You may form whatever views you wish of me, come to ask your questions or make your claim for whatever it is you wish."

He would answer whatever questions, or offer the challenge for whoever wish for his power, or he would offer prizes for those who simply wish to just leave the dungeon. They could simply just ask for knowledge or even the power of the Asura. The djinn voice would still speak throughout the entire chamber from the reed field.

Hearing some of the questions asked and the explanations given the djinn would respond on the matter. "This dungeon is a reflection of my memories, my memories of the horrors I saw my people go through. Many wish to claim my power or to gain the secrets of my world, the power, the wealth, yet they can't face the dire fate within. Those wishing to stand on the same level as gods and kings should be prepared for the terrible horrors that we had to face. A true king should be willing to sacrifice, to face the horrors and brave them. I do not desire for all to brave the pain, but yes there is a darkness that can break through the sky and bring the end".

Almost like repeating himself, but sternly aimed at all willing to take a challenge. "The power you're wishing for here requires the willingness to face powers and magics which require more than just your own power, there is no shame in such, but it must be done with your will."

He spoke to not unveil everything, it was a lot, but he was here to pick a king. There were no magi here to guide them, just here searching out power on their own accords. The Djinn would stand prepared, he waited for them to state whatever they desired from him, now was the chance to come claim power or avoid facing the djinn.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

To attain his best self for the world, his will stood indomitable.

His locks flowing in the air upon the balcony of the palace, he were to leap down from his flying carpet and roll it up as he planted his feet firmly onto the flowery meadows of gold. Eyes a shiny blue, a resolve from within him welled up. With great desire for the power that the Djinn held, he spoke up to make his zealous dream known.

A precise five meters from the ground when he lept down from his magical flying carpet with gold atop which he put in his backpack.

"I, Torento Yanaihara, seek your power and help, Sir!"

An intense stride over to the Djinn, the boy fumed passion for his cause like no others did yet. He was prepared to give his all to win the power that was required for what he sought out to accomplish. In his steps were the massive weight of the people whom were cheering for the hero to succeed and return to them to bring upon a great era of prosperity and peace. It all boiled down to right now!

"Our world must not end up as it is here, so I ask for your aid!"

"I will face all that comes at me no matter what!"

A kneeling stance of respect, he rose his head up in front of the great Djinn with conviction written all along his bold face that was prepared for horrors beyond his wildest nightmares. His whole life was damned but in spite of that, he always drew out the will power to remain unyielding to the pains of life hellbent on breaking him.

"May you tell us your name, Sir?"

"And perhaps the identity of who did this to your people?"

Eyes beholding the glorious blue color of the deity, the boy could not help but just wonder about what the name of him was as he stared with curiosity at him. He wished to address him by his proper name and not by "Sir" as he has been doing this whole time.

WORDCOUNT: 350

OOC Notes: Posted on mobile. Test gladly accepted.

Magic Tools Used:

Magic Items:

In Large Backpack:
Idea

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

The crimson joker looks in amazement as the blue giant reveals himself to the growing crowd of people. He was in awe. The man had 6 arms and 3 heads just like that mantra guy from the dragon room. He would do anything to get a form like one of these guys. He looks up at the giant man listening to what he says. It was not making sense to him at all. Talk about getting the power of kings or gods and nonsense like that. Sessho wasn't sure what he was talking about or even what the blue man was since he was the one person who knew nothing about djinn. He would speak up at the man, "You aren't making Sense blue man! Say it in words I can understand. I don't understand all of this talk about other worlds,  darkness, kings, gods and all of this other stuff so explain it where someone who know none of this stuff can understand. He would say loudly not afraid to show he knew nothing. He wasn't like the others here like the ones who already knew some of this stuff and the others who knew people who knew. He was not sure about any of this yet he was eager to learn. It just had to be dumbed down for the simpleton.  "Also you didn't answer my question. The palace I saw on my dream. Is it a real palace in this world. And of so cam you tell me where to find it?" He would ask. He wasn't treating the djinn like some super powerful being that could end him in a second. Instead he was treating him as he treated everyone, as equals.

There was also 1 other thing that he really wanted to know. It sounded kinda crazy b it of the power this blue guy was talking about were true than it may be possible, "Yo blue man! Can you make me like that 6 arm guy in the last room mantra and yourself??? Iwth the 6 arms and 3 heads?
I think it would be cool to have the form of you have your friends!

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the keeper of the dungeon, the djinn was revealed as they had gone past the balcony towards him and what they desired, regardless of what it actually was that they were there for. His words even beckoning them as Ani would bite her lip in excitement rubbing the hair out of her eyes.

The djinn had continued to explain his dungeon to them and what had happened to his people, it had somewhat reminded her of the sadness she had felt from the other dungeons, though it was only a distant connection as the feeling and meaning behind this one was ever much different, at least from what she had experienced. Her Wyvern's moved forward keeping in their formation as she stared at the djinn, and even the half-awake Kor would coo and stare before passing off into dreams once again. While she would have to see what his words fully meant soon enough she looked at his arms and his other faces while taking it all in, though she knew that she was indeed ready to take whatever challenge he was going to present and her will would not waver as it had before.

As she had gotten close Ani stood atop her Wyvern as Dragotsennyy would stop so she could present herself to the djinn. "It's my honor to meet you Djinn, If everything is as you say I was glad to offer my aide, even if it was only to harsh memory." Ani would give a slight bow before looking him in the eye and removing her mask as to let her locks fall by her head and her pink eyes and scarred eye be seen. "I present myself before you, I am Ani and I wish to claim your power, and I stand with iridescent wings ready to brace what darkness you speak, with the same two hands I give I reach out for help." Ani wasn't really sure of the darkness he had spoken, she knew some things from the dungeons she had been in and candidates, but it was true, she did see this as earning a djinn's trust and earning their power, she would have to earn his help for her desires and whatever he may be mentioning.

"Just as I got in the coffin to help the girl, and fought the Asura's by their terms I stand ready for what you have to say." Once she was done she had taken a breath and put her mask on her side sitting down on her Wyvern for a moment as she waited for what the Djinn would have to say, and how he would pick his candidate.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Shadow King

When reaching the balcony, the dark king dismounted. Hades jumped onto Sahara’s skull and stared at Adrastos with a slight cock of his head. “You sure? There’s quite a bit of people here,” mewed the black feline as if knowing the blue magician’s plan. Adrastos smirked and scratched the kitten, his hand moving from his chin to the top of his furry head. “Just wait.”

Trently spoke first, his eagerness was clear with each word. Before Adrastos could really speak, he had to think about what he wanted to say. The djinn spoke a lot about fate, about sacrifice, horror, and the bravery needed to face it all. He spoke about  darkness, no doubt about the image of the black blob descending upon the world. The dark king felt torn. At one point in his life, he wanted to world to fall into chaos and ruin, for him to rule over such a world, but that ideology changed somewhere down the road. Perhaps one of the greatest sacrifices the dark king could make was revealing who he was in front of all these people, stop being part of the shadows. Of course, he could still be part of them, but it would be more of a challenge. Crossing his arms, Adrastos sighed. He wasn’t going to put up a farce as he did with Dantalion, or at least he wouldn’t try as hard. Could he though after all this dungeon showed him? The best course of action would be to tell the truth without revealing too much, just as the djinn was doing.

“You talk a lot about this concept of fate. Being the only one present that has fully fallen into depravity, I’m sure you can see how I can’t quite understand,” his hands fell to his sides and clenched into balls. “Is it something predetermined? No matter what you do, it just happens? If such is the case, then why? Those people, your people… Why did it have to happen? Why them?” Adrastos reached for his glasses and took them off. “The concept of fate is alien to me, and I don’t believe things should be predetermined or bad things happen because it was their fate. It shouldn’t be like that. The poor should be able to be kings, the poor should be able to live without being treated like dirt.” The mere mention of fate frustrated the blue magician. No matter where he went, people spoke of fate in high regard, as if it was a good thing. He was born in the slums, his home and town burned and destroyed for mere pleasure as people were taken to serve into servitude under those in the higher echelons. Adrastos shook his head, inhaling slowly and the exhaling to calm himself down. “I’ll admit when I said I would enter this dungeon, I wasn’t too interested. I merely went due to an obligation, a promise, but what I’ve experienced here… well, it interested me. You’re honest without revealing too much information, the duality of your realm, and even how I’ve been tested so far... “ Adrastos felt like this was dragging on. He normally didn’t talk this much, or at least didn’t talk so freely around others. What else was there to say? What questions did he have?

It was then that the rambunctious fanalis spoke out. Adrastos frowned. He was a complete idiot, ignorant of the world he lived in. “This will be the second time I’ve explained this to someone,” Adrastos said with a sigh. "I suppose it's natural you don't know anything; you are a fanalis, a race more known for their rampages and red hair than their smarts.” He smirked and chuckled a bit. “Though… you’d be more known for the red hair, rampages, and your quirky way of doing things. Still not that bright.” He frowned. “I'll educate you on what I know, so listen closely; I won’t elaborate."

"I'm sure those who accepted the Undertaker's help witnessed a dream where black hands fell from the sky. I felt as if me and Lestacia shared that vision. That must be the darkness the djinn is describing, or it's black rukh. Perhaps the hands are made of the same stuff, but there's no way for me to know." Of course, his analysis of the black hands and dark rukh was mere speculation, a random guess. Something deep in his gut told him the hands were familiar in some fashion, but the dark king couldn’t quite understand. Adrastos cleared his throat, not bothering to slow down his explanation for the dimwitted child. "Gods and kings, well.. that's simple. Anyone who conquers a djinn's dungeon becomes a king candidate, a person worthy of the title of king. Some people want to be a god and believe that the path is to win a djinn, which,” he said, pointing toward the blue being, “is the person you keep referring to as ‘blue man’. That about as simple as it can be, so if you can't understand... then I have nothing more to tell you."

The fanalis seemed to have no interest in the djinn’s power, but Ani stepped forward. It wasn’t surprising to see her again after her failure in Dantalion, but he could never really understand the reason for her wanting a djinn’s power. Come to think of it, why did he? He had already obtained a dark metal vessel, the power only obtainable by those with black rukh. However, he was told the depraved couldn’t earn the power of the djinn, beings of Fate. This djinn did not deny him his right. Having two vessels, one dark and one light, could help him better understand the two sides and realize his goal.

The dark king stepped forward. “My name is Adar," he stated, using a portion of his name in a jumbled manner, "though many here have merely known me under my preferred name, Neo Mortem, a traveling doctor. If I am still worthy, I would like to contest for your power.”

WORD COUNT: xxx/xxx
MAGOI: 480/480
STAMINA: 200/200

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Everyone who wished to claim the power of the Djinn had spoken, trying to prove that each of them were worthy of the power. But what about Noir, what did she had in mind when she entered this dungeon, what was her desire to when she already had the hands of Dantalion helping her ever since she claimed it in previous dungeon. At first it was knowledge that she sought, her priority,  but it slowly changed as she entered with a rather big group, not really big but usually she went with 1 other people.  They were capable,  more than she could imagine and they would grow even stronger than her. What about her? She has something to protect now and she hopes when she gets more power, there will be no war that would shed the blood of the innocence because she wants to stop it. She saw people being afraid,  desperate, in despair and even worse, dying in the middle of the war… and for what cost? Only for a fame and glory that wouldn't last long because the same cycle will be repeated again and again. It was the same with slavery, it was as if evil had come to take your freedom… forever and she wanted to stop it, but she knew she would need help to stop the evil itself. And the darkness as well… something that triggered her desire to protect based from the dream. It will come back for sure although she didn't know when, but hatred and despair might cause it to appear,  a cursed darkness that would erase everything as if it wanted to reset the world all over again.

With a sigh escaped from her lips,  she would step forward and began to speak,  “My name is Noir, and I am here to ask you a favor.  Join me, Dantalion and my group to stop any darkness from taking everything that's dear for anyone else in this world.” Her eyes were looking straight at the Djinn’s, filled with determination as she was sure now about her purpose, “Lend your hand and let's fight together to protect everyone, even if we have to sacrifice ourselves.”

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

The many-faced body of the powerful Djinn assumed the radiant horizon, his blue skin standing distinct against the golden light. The purple-haired dancer stared long into his ash-eyed visage, her tensed body gradually becoming at ease once more. There was a wandering sadness about his stony expression that tugged at her heartstrings, pushing aside her outrage and indignation to realise something below his surface level of regal indifference.

‘What a strange sight,’ Her footsteps echoed loudly as she gradually stepped closer to the Djinn, ‘Not your six arms, not your three faces, not your blue skin nor your grey eyes; your otherworldly features don’t seem to even faze me. Yet I am drawn to your general air, as if by some strange and unseen chain. There is a familiarity in the way you act that draws me in but I know not who it is who acts in such a way…’

Her footsteps slowed to a halt as she came into the Djinn’s presence, ‘I lie… There are two challengers of your Dungeon that have your same air - that arrogant boss of the underworld and that boastful king of the world above. They have this facade they place upon themselves to keep themselves from succumbing to the great pain that would engulf them if they did not. I understand that you have your own great pain which you say comes from the deaths of your people. Yet you remain hidden by stoic ideals, moving past that tragedy without lingering on such past regrets to advance into the future? Is this what makes a king?’

Zubaidah moved past the other challengers, giving them not even a glance, her footsteps leading in front of the Djinn himself. ‘I say not. A king is not a person who should simply attempt to mask their feelings to carry on with their duties. I say that a king is a person who should walk with their people through tragedy and to better times, to be with them at the present time. The future is a fair distance away and the past a few steps behind, but the present is where you always are. Why worry about whether that future will be reached, when there is a present that needs to be dealt with first?’

‘I came face to face with two women while travelling in the halls of this Dungeon. They gave me two ideals on my outlook on life, two different ideals. There was a woman dressed in mourning clothes but who cried out of happiness that she could save me; she told me that I should regret the past that I led. There was a woman clothed in flamboyant dress but held no emotions as she sneered down at me; she told me that I should dread the future that I will take. Yet I see them as a simple and wrong duality.’

‘There is never so clear a solution to my path in life as to only have two choices in how I lead it. There is not simply black and white, that is a wrong assumption - my path in life is paved with vibrant colours. There are times when I regret my past decisions and there are times when I dread the choices of my future but that is not how I should live my life. I should live it in the hopes of bettering my present. If that relies upon dreading the future or regretting the past, so be it.’

‘If you believe you are the key to unlocking the gate to this path, then give me the power with which I may walk alongside everyone in the present and lead them from their dim past to their bright futures.’

————

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lestacia Looked upon the Asura in awe. She hopped off trently's carpet and listened to the Asura's comments.She blushed a bit and turned away. "Everything that I do here is for the good of the people." She'd tell the Asura but he actually made  her question herself. "Wasn't it? or Am I doing it for myself." Lestacia stepped back looking for a useful tool to take with her. Something that would help her take care of those around her.

"Hey, Gamigan. Could I get that Dungeon beast Transformation. You know. So I can still Help people. more than usual..." She was shy about it but wanted to do her best too still help whoever needed it. "Thats really the only thing I want..."

Gamigan The Chamber [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 6ouumjD

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Before giving his challenge he would speak to Sesshomaru, Lest and Zub, choosing to address them quickly.
First, he would aim his head towards that of Sesshomaru, the boy acted with passion, with a heart that seemed only his. He would point his arms towards the boy, waving his hands over him briefly as he spoke to him. "So you wish to fight like my people? I'll say it's an interesting request, or at least it's an interesting direct request. I can see your passion is like a weapon, wield yourself wisely, with this power you are the raw weapon to cut down or guide with the power of the Asura. " Sesshomaru would feel the change overcome his body as extra limbs would grow forth from his body and his shape would change.

Next, turning towards Lest he would offer a similar speech to her. "I admire that you wish to wield my power. You, young lady, wield the power of life greatly, make use of my power. Images of my form, of my species and show that Asura are not only power to destroy, but to create and shape." Her body would possibly grow or change shape. She would two extra sets of arms, and two new heads to look and speak through. The new bodies seemed to connect to her, yet not fully. They were her but unlike her main body, they were of cloth and metal. The limbs and faces being makes and gauntlets, clothing hiding where a torso would be. Now she had the natural ability of flight.

Finally, his head darted over to Zub, she had a persistent personality. His voice would aeak without delay in an complimenting tone almost. "I am not one to deny you if you wish to take this challenge as you have worked for it, however, if you wish for my opinion I believe another is suited for you. To find someone who supports beliefs more in your personal ideals of what a leader is. I do admire your heart, and your ability to speak your mind against me. If its my words on the matter which you care about and not the power then I say claim your prize, leave and gain a power suited to you, to make the path you wish."

Zub would still be free to participate, however soon movement would begin as the djinn would snap his fingers. Hands would grasp everything from the persons of those aiming for the djinns power. The powers of ice and fire form limbs as a tower of Asura flesh formed. It appeared almost like a worm made of a multitude of bodies, multiple limbs, heads reaching out, some larger than the others.

The bizarre monster would strip them of everything besides their clothes, no weapons, no items, and worst of all no allies. Their pets, their beasts, their friends, they could see them struggling in the grasps of the monster, even baby Kor cried out as one held him, Ani's Harpies nearby screeching out. Most of their screams muffled as the hands covered their mouths and tried to hide their faces.

It was brutal, even for Gamigan,  he would simply ask his question as the beast of lost souls just towered over even him. "It's simple, what are you willing to give up for my power? There is no ifs, ands, buts or alternatives. Soon the dark will come back to take back what was it's to return everything to black. So what will you give for the power to even stand a chance?"

The hands ready to crush, take, rip apart or break whatever they were willing to give, to sacrifice.

Dm notes: Sessho please detail if Sessho's body is icy to the touch or hot, blood will be the opposite of this. Make sure to detail this in the part of the trait as well as your post. Also make sure to include your new height, 5m at most for max. If you have any refrence pics please post, and describe new appearance.

Zub if you are choosing to leave and claim your reward please message Merrze on discord for some questions for your reward.

Lest please look for some images as how you want the rest of your body to look since I know you want the main body to be more human, detail the form and dm me to talk about the staff that comes with the form.

There is no possible way to kill the beast rn, attacking will just give the spoiler and make it attack you as well.

Sessho's New Race Trait:

New Physiology Trait for Lest:

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

The hot blooded warrior could feel his body begin to change with what the Djinn was saying. To be honest he wasn't actually expecting a complete full body change. It was painful. He was screaming out in pain as 4 arms litterally burst out from his side,  2 on each side connected to the same shoulders which were bigger to support the extra arms. He also felt 2 additional heads popping up 1 one either side of his head. He was also now a full 5 meters tall feeling even more massive than he originally was. His skin was now a bluish grey with red stripes up and down his limbs. His skin seems to almost generate a cold aura around his skin became icy cold to the touch. The white of his eyes are now red as if to show the flame that was now his blood while his hazel center stayed the same. The rest of his body tho seemed to be the same despite the change in skin color and height.

Now as for his 3 heads they weren't identical like the other asura they have seen, in fact they were drastically different. The head in the middle was the Sessho head. It was normal as it was woth the bright red hair which seemed rearrange with the bluish grey body. There was also a red circle around his mouth instead of the grey skin like a clown mouth. The head on the left was a full 360 from the Sessho head. This head was an elderly old man head. The head was old and wrinkly woth segged skin as you would see yet with fierce hazel eyes with red instead of the whites. The old man head was bald with great white eyebrows and a magnificent white flowing beard that reached half way down his torso. As for the final head it was the weirdest yet. It is the head of a ferocious looking cat with the same skin and eyes as the others. It has all the features of a cat or lion including a huge make of hair that trailed down the back of the body.

He looks shocked and amazed once the pain is over trying to adjust to the extra limbs and heads. He was now seeing through all three sets of eyes which was quite confusing for the Crimson Hyena. He was also shocked so see the look of the 2 extra heads and how different they were from his normal head. He was to confused and new to this body to help fight the monster so all he could do was stand there admiring and trying to understamd his new body.

(Ooc Here are the reference pics for the left and right head. Hope this is okay.)
Old man head (right head):
Lion cat head (left head):

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

A true hero will sacrifice his all for what he feels is right.

In the presence of Gamigan, they stood before him. Bravely facing the magical being, the youth sheathed his weapons and listened intensly at the mighty words that would boom across the golden shining Chamber and speak to them. He did not answer the inquiries of the group but what could they do about it? Nothing.....

"Hm? Lestacia..?"

He said as his body would be overcome in awe upon seeing his friend change in form by her request. The maiden did not cease to be human in looks but she surely did in regards to powers granted. To her side would stand a red lion, seeking to be an Asura as well. His wish being granted to him, he stood in shock and admired his new body. Fingers laying upon his chin, the boy stared with intrigue at the newly made dungeon beast whom sprouted limbs..!

"A dungeon beast..."

Taking a mental note of what just occurred, he nod his head with a curious face. Then, refocused all his attention back onto the blue man of wondrous power, the Djinn, Lord Gamigan. In a talk with loud spoken Zubaidah, he was advising the young lady to not try his challenge if she did not align well with his actions she deems as bad. The conversation would end quite abruptly though upon the entrance of a beast like none witnessed yet. At the sound of a single snap, it would grasp at the limbs and belongings of those who sought out the elusive powers of the Djinn. Taken by total utter surprise, the heart of the young warrior skipped a beat in that short moment. He would see the baby of Ani be ripped from her arms and it cry as the beast took it away. The atmosphere of the room underwent a drastic change in mere seconds. A large shadow being cast upon the challengers, they were met with a question that would be required to answer if any of them sought to claim the powers of the Djinn, symbol of Heroics and the Damned.

"My life! Take it to harbor!"

"I offer my body as a vessel to thou highness and the lost souls!"

To him, the question posed was ridiculous. The answer was blatant obvious for him. He would put his life on the line for the power if he had to. If it meant having the power to fight a king like the rumors say, then he puts his sacred life on the table to gamble. A young man of great will, he was not to back down here and lose!

WORDCOUNT: 442

OOC Notes: Posted on mobile. Sacrificing his body.

Magic Items:

In Large Backpack:
Surprised

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Sesshomaru has chosen to be a dungeon beast it seems and it was interesting to see how he transformed, at least it was interesting to watch for the black haired girl who was always curious about all new things. The power of the Djinn was truly remarkable and it was really strong, to be able to change someone like that, not only in appearance but in strength and perhaps some abilities as well. The blonde girl that she saw in the previous room was also getting something from the Djinn as well and Noir was becoming more curious about what it was. But it was not the time to be focused on her own curiosity and she looked at the Djinn, observing quietly and her eyes widened when the Djinn snapped his finger. Her belongings were stripped from her and her allies, Shousui and Haku were grasped by this creature. What he said lighted up something within Noir and she felt a rage flickering in her heart, Her feeling would be visible on her face as her eyes were sending sharp glares towards the monster. But she stayed still, even though she could see her allies, everyone allies, even the child of the blue haired girl struggled within the grasp of the monster as she shifted her gaze towards the Djinn as he began to speak.

She should have seen it coming, it was the true test from the Djinn to see who was worthy for his power. The boy, Trently said he would sacrifice his life as his answer. But what about Noir… her life was basically built from people's sacrifice. Her family, Ariella, Yakuroro… and to sacrifice herself would be disrespectful to those who put a part of their souls inside Noir so she could live until this moment. But her allies were important as well, perhaps more important than herself that she would choose to sacrifice her life as well. However it would be a reckless decision for her, she had a purpose that she should fulfill and she just got one new purpose, a bigger one. “It is pointless to sacrifice everything if the darkness is coming. There will be nothing left for that sacrifice to mean something. I can't sacrifice my life or the lives of my companions.” She would pause for a second before continuing, “If you are going to sacrifice the innocents...them I am not worthy of your power. I will sacrifice my past and the dream of a whole family, who I was before doesn't matter in order to be able to protect everyone from that dark spot. I will sacrifice my desire to gain your trust and power to fight the darkness and protect everyone as well. But, if you hurt those within the beast's grasp more than this...then what I sacrifice...Is you!” Noir pointed at Gamigan making it clear that she refuted his demand if it meant making a foolish sacrifice. Protecting the world from the darkness when it comes again was Noir's new resolution, a bigger purpose that she set in her top priority and she would surely becoming strong enough in every way in order to fight off the darkness and protect everyone else. But she would need her allies, she would need their power and trust… because no matter how strong someone was...they could never save the world alone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum