Minku Jaht Starting Traits (complete)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Minku Jaht

Minku Jaht
C-Tier
C-Tier

[Zion]
I edited your post to pull the coding for the approved traits and had to go afk in the middle of working. When I returned I somehow thought I wasn't still in the edit window, but a new post window. I apologize for overwriting your post, but thankfully I have your code for all the approved traits and a grading for Longevity.

Last edited by Minku Jaht on 14/01/19, 07:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ancestral Blessing:
-As you are not a magi, you are incapable of calling the rukh of the dead down from the great flow to communicate with them. Nor do the rukh of the dead have the power to grant you any kind of strength. If a Magi were to call them down, at most they could talk to you or show you their memories and feelings.

Movement of the Ait:
-Character tier doesn't determine hearing. A D-tier fanalis would be capable of hearing you rather well. That said, this would be equally effective against an A-tier human as it is against a D-tier human assuming neither of them had sensory traits regarding hearing.
-Remove mention of tiers and nerf the effectiveness of the trait a bit. Instead of silence, you can have muffled and quiet steps. If you increase this to C-tier you can get silent steps on flat and clear terrain. If you invest in making this B-tier, then you could get something that let your steps be silent even over stuff like leaves and twigs.

Minku Jaht

Minku Jaht
C-Tier
C-Tier

Edited

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Human Physiology you already got for free due to your race. Exceptional Speed/Strength and Shadow Walking all approved:
Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Exceptional Speed
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.  
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through excessive training, the character has reached a level of speed that exceeds the average human.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The character can now sprint as fast as a wild dog and can maintain these speeds for a few minutes.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Exceptional Strength
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.  
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through extensive training, the character has exceeded the traditional limits of strength for their race.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The character can now lift their own body weight with ease.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Shadow Walking
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Assassin class
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Jaht has been honing his skills in the art of shadow walking. By using various techniques the used muffles or eliminates sounds from their movements.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] At D-tier the user can perform the basics of Shadow Walking. By crouching low and moving carefully, the user can reduce the sounds of their steps drastically by stepping only their toes and the balls of their feet to maneuver. This requires terrain clear of debris such as leaves and twigs so dense they can't be avoided.

Longevity:
-We do not use hit points on Magi World so a trait like this can't be approved. You could go for a trait that mitigates a specific type of damage. For example, a "Sun Baked Skin" that provides D-tier resistance to light and heat due to long days under the sun. Or, "Winter Survivalist" which offers D-tier resistance to ice and cold attacks due to spending many long winters in the wilderness.
-Remember that whatever trait effect you choose, there needs to be a justification for why its possible in the description.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum