You are not connected. Please login or register

An Old Foe I Never Met[Chain]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An Old Foe I Never Met[Chain] Empty An Old Foe I Never Met[Chain] 19/11/18, 08:14 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Made a chain for John to help get him started

Job Name: A Sappy Story
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Portsmouth
Job Reward: 3k Huang | 50xp
Job Prerequisites: John
Job Overview: The shipwrights have all come down with an illness that robs them of their strength and threatens their lives. Some in the town fear there is a plague while the soldiers insist that it isn't an emergency. The most they will do is put in a request for more shipwrights and a doctor. But there is a rumor that one of the men fallen ill keeps speaking of wild things that stretch the imagination. Investigate the root cause of this mysterious sickness.

Job Name: The Root Cause
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Reim
Job Reward: 7k Huang | 100xp
Job Overview: According to the ill shipwright, there were monsters in the wood. Inspecting the lumber in his shop went nowhere, so the only lead left is the forest from which the wood came from. The old forest is full of ancient trees and legends surrounding it run abound in local settlements. Go to the recently cut down trees to look for clues behind the source of the mysterious illness.

Job Name: An Old Foe I Never Met
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim
Job Reward: 15k Huang | 200xp
Chain Reward: 7k Huang | 100xp
Job Overview: The man behind the tree disease has been exposed! But his work wont be stopped just because he has been discovered. As it turns out, he happens to have a vested interest in making sure John doesn't make it home in one piece. Learn a bit about your father's past and defeat his old enemy to ensure the safety of your town!

Enemy Name: Enerucis
Enemy Tier: B
Damage Required to Defeat: A[B-tier Borg]
Description: A magician dressed in black who hides his face and serves a dark master's whims. He has a thin black B-tier wand and a set of B-tier Throwing Daggers.
Abilities:

• Volley - Enerucis sweeps his arm throwing four daggers at once up to 8m away, each targeting a different spot. Each dagger deals D-tier damage.
  • Bolt Chain - Enerucis flicks his wand before producing a lightning bolt from its tip. The bolt will travel up to 8m away dealing B-tier damage. If the bolt strikes conductive metal, it can then be fired off to another point within 8m reducing in potency one tier with each chain.
  • Water Prison - Enerucis flicks his wand upwards and then downwards. Moisture is taken from the ground and air forming a jail cell made from "bars" of high pressure water. The jets of the cell wall deal B-tier damage and the cell lasts for 3 posts.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, posting this soon

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum