Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2[D I R T Y D I A N A] Empty Re: [D I R T Y D I A N A] 08/11/18, 11:29 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

[D I R T Y D I A N A] RlPDTVe
A night in the country of Kou had never been so loud since the start of the war. It had been a while since her feet touched civilized soil. The cursed blood that had taken over her vessel had become dormant. The scars on her body reminding her of battles long forgotten. She had no idea how long it was going to last. All she could do was push forward.

All she could remember from that night was a fog in her mind she couldn't quite clear. Pluto had been with her alongside the boy who looked as if he had seen too much. They were all weary from travel and made their way to a district on the outskirts of the city. The canine had gone out to hunt for a meal while the boy rested sound on his guardian's lap.

The sky was filled with dozens of shimmering stars and the moon was full. Diana was alone, wandering the small garden she had stumbled across. She wore her normal ivory attire without her gilded armor. There was no need for it any longer. Her hands and digits were wrapped in linen to hide the curse. Her ancestors frowned upon her as the rukh around her had been stained black.

She sat in the shadows of the night on the bank of a stream. Her hand rested on Phobos' head, legs submerged in the shallows below. The calm waters made her miss the rivers in Reim. Diana had been away from home for a long time. Would they still welcome her? She was different now and every day made her more uncertain of who she was.

However, there were a few people she wished to see before she left. Rima, her beloved friend, was dead or lost to the madness that had once consumed them both. Yamato, the magician, who disappeared during the fight against the amalgamations. Jahan, a self-proclaimed king, whom Diana grew fond for after nursing him to health after he woke from a mysterious slumber.

"Ah... what to do," she groaned, rubbing her temples with her fingers.

The scent of fire passed by with the sound of a grunt before a loud thump. She had turned to face it but couldn't quite discern what happened. A body had been slumped over a bridge and a crimson trail of blood flowed down the river toward her. Diana got her legs up and out of the water. She was instantly illuminated by the light, out in the open. Phobos had woken, sitting up sleepily where she had been.
✦ -- | sry it took so long lol. | @Emperor JaJa @Knuckles Shi

──────────────────────────────────────────────

[D I R T Y D I A N A] 001
[D I R T Y D I A N A] 002[D I R T Y D I A N A] 003

3[D I R T Y D I A N A] Empty Re: [D I R T Y D I A N A] 09/11/18, 10:05 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Knuckles was not a party person, and he surely wasn't about to celebrate anyone else's victory over the war.  If anything he was sort of mad he missed it all, though he knew he was doing good work fighting slavers in Riem. His body would move to the back door of the house they were staying in, the wood door would slide open as he stepped outside.  The moon was bright and blue? Sighing his body would lean on the frame as his eyes shut and his body would relax.   "It's times like these where I miss sitting in the bar with Ganbo and Jimmy, getting rich and getting drunk. OH well, the world isn't going to fix its self.

His ears would pick up on the sounds of cheers and yelling. He was glad he was no longer a law enforcer especially for things like this.  Knuckles would hate to be the guy to arrest someone for celebrating a victory well fought. Still, some people just needed to be put down.  Speaking of, Knux noticed Jahan was gone a little longer than usual. Perhaps he found someone to pass some time with and clear his head. There was also a chance someone would be trying to harm the World King.  Knux stepped outside and closed to door behind hind him before jumping onto the rooftop.  If Jahan was worthy of having him follow, he'd handle whatever came his way. After all, he did have a Djinn, and who could dare stand up to that alone? Knuckles wasn't even sure if he was strong enough to face that.

"Does he even have any gear with him?" Growling Knuckles looked down to his dart glove and figured it would have to be enough with his pure strength. It was true Jahan was a Black Lion, but even a Lion face a group of Ox at times.  "I'll give it a few more minutes. "

[D I R T Y D I A N A] YVYVcOy

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5[D I R T Y D I A N A] Empty Re: [D I R T Y D I A N A] 12/11/18, 02:07 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

[D I R T Y D I A N A] RlPDTVe
Diana had picked up a familiar and a strange scent that clung to it from the still air. Could it be? Her attention turned towards the direction. She turned around half way before entirely whisking herself to fully face the figure approaching her.

"It has been a long time," her voice was soft and melancholy. They came from a place that held much truth. She couldn't start to count the days since she last saw him. Let alone her other missing companions. However, she was relieved he was still in one piece.

"You're still alive," she sighed in relief. Despite the king's presence, she still felt uneasy. A part of her couldn't forget the strange scent she had picked up under his own. "You have met more of our kin," she said, taking a few sniffs of the air. Her eyes shifted from side to side, wondering if they were close by.
✦ -- | -- | @Emperor JaJa @Knuckles Shi

[D I R T Y D I A N A] 001
[D I R T Y D I A N A] 002[D I R T Y D I A N A] 003

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum