Which one has the best story?

29% 29% [ 2 ]
29% 29% [ 2 ]
42% 42% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Magilloween Horror Event on 30/10/18, 01:02 pm

~ Greetings members of Magiworld! ~

We will be holding a story making competition and it won't be any ordinary story at all.
You guys will be competing in making a HORROR story, one that would be spooky enough for someone else to read!

“It’s Magilloween, everyone’s entitled to one good scare.”

Participation
Post your horror story at "OOC RP Area" and put [Magilloween 2018] in the title of your topic, before your very own story title (i.e. [Magilloween 2018] My Spooky Night). Then link your horror story post in this thread!

OR

If you wanna be ANONYMOUS, simply send a PM to Noir on Magi site with [Magilloween 2018] as the subject :)
(Please dont send her the story on discord though.)

Submissions will be closed on Nov 9th, 11:59pm CST  
Then a poll will be made so you can vote for the submitted stories :D

Voting will end on Nov 14th, 11:59 CST

Rules:

• Don't use pictures at all, spook us with your writings only!
  • Use Magi theme as your story setting, no modern day horrors.
  • You are allowed to use PCs from the forum in your story, but it is not mandatory
  • No romance/comedy/etc! Your story has to be "spooky" in some way.
  • Minimum wordcount for the horror story has to be 500 words or longer.

Rewards
Participation Reward - 30,000 huang
3rd place - 50,000 huang and a C-tier Magic Item
2nd place - 75,000 huang and a B-tier Magic Item
1st place - 100,000 huang and an A-tier Magic Item

[Items will be posted up soon]

Special Message from our special cinnamon roll:
Bonus points to anyone who writes a Trently Horror story (a horror story involving Trently).
Double bonus points if Trently dies in horrific ways.
I, Ariel, will literally give you extra Huang from my account. I mean... I don't have much to begin with but hey, extra Huang is extra Huang right? (I really only have 20k though so...)

View user profile

2 Re: Magilloween Horror Event on 30/10/18, 05:12 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

3 Re: Magilloween Horror Event on 08/11/18, 02:55 pm

http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t7168-magilloween-2018-rukh#38628

Just resubmitting my story from the old event. All edited n' shit. *shrugs*

ALT - Setekh Fahim | Totodilo
View user profile http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

4 Re: Magilloween Horror Event on 10/11/18, 12:59 am

Midas

D-Tier
D-Tier

View user profile

5 Re: Magilloween Horror Event on 10/11/18, 11:36 am

Thank you for submitting the story :)

Subsmissions:

Zubaidah - A game of chance [link]
Diana - Rukh [link]
Midas - Slime [link]

For the other, please help to vote for those 3 stories to determine their rank
Vote will be closed on 14th November 23:59 CST

View user profile

6 Re: Magilloween Horror Event on 15/11/18, 10:13 pm

A big thank you to our three participants and everyone who voted! Here are the results!

Midas in 1st Place with 3 votes. You won 100k and the following prize:
Spoiler:
Your new total huang is 125k

Name: Nightmare Pumpkin
Tier: A-tier
Type: Magic Item
Magic Type: Nightmare Magic
Appearance: A laughing pumpkin shaped pendant with the magic symbol engraved on the back of the pendant.
Function:

• Jsck-O-Lantern - Feeding magoi into the pendant causes nightmare magic to emanate outwards in a cone that reaches 10m away and is 3m wide. The light causes those who look into it to see living things around them as monsters generated from their own nightmares. These hallucinations last three posts or until the victim receives the pain of A-tier damage to snap out of it. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hEiad3J.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Nightmare Pumpkin
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Item
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Nightmare Magic
[b]Appearance:[/b] A laughing pumpkin shaped pendant with the magic symbol engraved on the back of the pendant.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Jsck-O-Lantern[/b] - Feeding magoi into the pendant causes nightmare magic to emanate outwards in a cone that reaches 10m away and is 3m wide. The light causes those who look into it to see living things around them as monsters generated from their own nightmares. These hallucinations last three posts or until the victim receives the pain of A-tier damage to snap out of it. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain
[/list]

Zub and Diana have tied for 2nd place with 2 votes each. You both won 75k and the following prizes:

Zubaidah:
Your new huang total is 238k

Name: Catsper Bangle
Tier: B-tier
Magic Type: Light + Clairvoyance
Appearance: A bangle made from silver with the shape of cat, the magic symbol is located at the backside of the bangle
Function:

• Catsper Tracker  - Feeding magoi into the tool causes and ghost-like transparent cat made of light to form within 2m of the user. The cat can withstand B-tier damage and is immune to physical attacks not coated with magoi. The cat can travel up to 30m away from the user. While active, if the caster closes one or both eyes, they will "see" what the cat is seeing through its respective eye as long as it is closed. The cat will fade after three posts. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/dxCvhJA.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Catsper Bangle
[b]Tier:[/b] B-tier
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Light + Clairvoyance
[b]Appearance:[/b] A bangle made from silver with the shape of cat, the magic symbol is located at the backside of the bangle
[list]
[*][b]Catsper Tracker [/b] - Feeding magoi into the tool causes and ghost-like transparent cat made of light to form within 2m of the user. The cat can withstand B-tier damage and is immune to physical attacks not coated with magoi. The cat can travel up to 30m away from the user. While active, if the caster closes one or both eyes, they will "see" what the cat is seeing through its respective eye as long as it is closed. The cat will fade after three posts. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain
[/list]

Diana:
Your new total huang is 175k

Name: Skeletalobes
Tier: B-tier
Magic Type: Perfect Illusion Magic
Appearance: A pair of skull earrings with bright red eyes made  from several pieces of ruby made from silver with the magic symbol carved within the rubies.
Function:

• Bones Party - Feeding magoi into the earrings causes perfect illusion magic to manifest four humanoid skeletons within 2m of the caster. These skeletons are incapable of attacking, and seem to be possessed by the spirit of funk. Without orders, they will simply dance, but they will move around and do work for the user as such as carrying objects or sacrificing themselves as shields as commanded by the user. The skeletons each last 3 posts and can withstand D-tier damage. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/g9uYlwp.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Skeletalobes
[b]Tier:[/b] B-tier
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Perfect Illusion Magic
[b]Appearance:[/b] A pair of skull earrings with bright red eyes made  from several pieces of ruby made from silver with the magic symbol carved within the rubies.
[list]
[*][b]Bones Party[/b] - Feeding magoi into the earrings causes perfect illusion magic to manifest four humanoid skeletons within 2m of the caster. These skeletons are incapable of attacking, and seem to be possessed by the spirit of funk. Without orders, they will simply dance, but they will move around and do work for the user as such as carrying objects or sacrificing themselves as shields as commanded by the user. The skeletons each last 3 posts and can withstand D-tier damage. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain
[/list]

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum