Ω-Tier
mission details
Spoiler:
Assignment Name: Field Test
Assignment Rank: B-Rank
Assignment Location: Kou
Assignment Rewards: 150xp/ x1 Horse Mount
Profession Prerequisites: Drug Lord/Beast Master
Assignment Overview: With more tests involving the new supplements and the tied diet to the supplements, Lagi decides to put the horses through rigorous training with Kou riders that also involves the extra weight of a human and the armor that one might carry With the obstacle course that he made, Lagi continues to further the progression of these animals.

"The Passe Grain seems to be holding onto the promise of providing an optimal diet for the horses. Superfoods indicated with a herb chemical complex is something we really need to et the pentax to make so that we can harvest it. "

With Lagi talking to one of his comrades involving their future plans, he was hoping that there was still some pentax left over so that he could add a new diet to them in order to produce the grain that he wanted to keep using for the horses. The Passe Grain was actually a new ingredient that Lagi cultivated in the jade dragon mountains by accident. While looking around the main grazing areas in order to study what kind of biological relationship did the present plants have on the horses and their hooves, he noticed a gold color grain that seemed to be growing within the roots of a dying tree. It literally looked like a piece of gold, but it was organic and had a soft texture to it. After collecting the grains and testing it himself to realize the effects that it had on the body, it seemed to be an optimal choice to put the horses on.

"We would have to request some from the El Nagi clan then. "

"I see, be very generous with their compensation for transporting them over to Kou then. I know it would take a while, but you might as well order a bit so that we can at least have a bigger payout instead of waiting for the creatures to breed. There is also the case of the pentax offspring possibly adopting the same sort of diet that their parents had in the beginning, and with them being freshly born, they might be a little bit stubborn. But they are babies, and I wouldn't want anyone being impatient with the creatures or hurting them."

With Laghi going back to his work, he was stopped once again by the dark hand member he was talking to.

"Sir, it seems as if you care about these creatures. But surely that can't be the case, right?"

Lagi looked at the man and actually smiled through the mask. It might have been a bit hard to tell on whether Lagi was making a particular expression or not, but he did actually take into account the persona or Requiem Jynx and the compassion that he showed to specific beings or creatures.

"What do you think my original job was? Seeing the potential to do anything in others, or even yourself, things like that shouldn't be limited to the links of fate. I do believe that if a person is willing to take such chances on things, they could definitely achieve it if they put their mind to it. In any event, seeing monsters out in the open shouldn't immediately bring someone to the end result of them being nothing more than violent beings. We have to take into account the potential that they have that allows us to coexist with them, that's where the money is. "

wc 515/1500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

field test Pbucket

field test CrChE3t

field test LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault
View user profile

2field test Empty Re: field test on 04/11/18, 04:55 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
A bit of time has passed since Lagi started his little horse business and creating the supplement for the horses to start its growth. As a matter of fact, due to his history of always being involved in things that seemed to take off pretty quickly with a return investment that people can actually get behind. The supplements that Lagi was feeding the horses also increased their athletic prowess, putting on a few shows to possible partners that may take an interest. The way that Lagi sold it to these potential partners was pretty good as well, possibly bringing back horse racing for a brief period of time, or even adding a new sort of sport to the gladiator pits at the collision involving chariots as a whole. Whenever there is something new and invigorating to rejuvenate a particular sport or action, it was something that people can and will invest a lot of their money and time in.

"But first, I would need some people in order to test out these horses and whip them into shape. Quite possibly some expert help from some mercenaries and soldiers in Kou. "

Due to Lagi's own Sabbat involving a few military officials from Kou, it was pretty easy of him to get a word and have a favor put in, but of course, it took some time for Lagi to go on and personally ask for it. Sometimes, when it came to sending envoys, some of the vampires that he created would assume it to be a snack on wheels of some kind. Even worse, the people that Lagi would send out wouldn't come back at all, which made Lagi assume that these individuals didn't know how to behave or conduct themselves.

"Maybe I should pay him a visit..."

Heading out to the estate of the retired general Quan, Lagi noticed the darker shades around the evening time, which was being particularly lowered to enjoy the night sky. Even with his danger sense, it didn't take much to notice that general Quan was enjoying himself a little too much with the women inside.

"Hmm..."

With his requiem jynx outfit on and donning his mask, Lagi flew out to the windowsill and knocked on it.

"Huh? What was that?"

The general threw the woman off of him and then noticed the mask of Requiem Jynx at the window. Gulping hard and realizing that he may have gotten carried away, he sent the girls away and opened the window for Lagi to come inside, as well as immediately getting on his knees.

"Jynx, I received the message, it's just that, sometimes the hunger can be so hard to contain at times that I end up doing a bit more than necessary. I sincerely apologize."

Sighing as he floated over to one of the comfy chairs that the decorated veteran had in store, Lagi would sigh a bit as he reached over the counter and poured himself something to drink.

"If I have to be here, I'd want results. I need about thirty riders by tomorrow afternoon. Some of the best you can come up with, try to see if you can get them some armor as well. I have these horses and I'm trying to see just how much weight they can handle. And as for the hunger...."

Lagi eyed the man up and down, wondering what he should actually say to him.

"Try sticking with far animals if you don't know how to control yourself around humans. For our society to survive, you need to be discreet, as well as try not to off the people who side with us but still remain human. That's taking it a bit far..... behave yourself.... "

wc= 1137/1500

field test Pbucket

field test CrChE3t

field test LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault
View user profile

3field test Empty Re: field test on 05/11/18, 04:19 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Quan came through with Lagi's request to come around with the riders, regardless of how much of a short notice the vampire received when Lagi gave the order. He should have known better to play around too much, the pact of immortality to be a part of Lagi's coven came with a few things that the members had an eternity to make up for. They knew what they signed up for, and if Quan didn't want to get replaced and killed, he knew that he had to abide by the rules of the vampire lord. The will of the original was very persuasive, even if they still maintained their own free will.

Regardless of the matter,  Lagi got what he wanted out of the exchange.

With the following afternoon approaching the riders came to the appropriate meeting place with the armor that he was expecting them to wear. With Lagi being rather pleased with the outcome of them showing up and his troubled comrade following orders this time around,  he showed up with a few other companions in order to explain the details.

"I'mn sure Quan has made sure you all are heavily compensated. All you have to do is ride the horses around the track. Their health and well-being were already tested and proven effective, so right now, this visitation of your presence is all about improving the muscular endurance of the horses and making sure they don't collapse under the weight of your things."

Lagi could have used some rocks or things of the sort, but maybe that would be useful to test the max weight that the horses could handle. However, he did want the horses to get used to a human presence. Once these animals learned how to trust ould be a good chance that they would be a lot more easier to handle on the field.

"[color=#ff0000]Alright, let's get started."

With Lagi's instructions, the riders were going through the prepared obstacle course while wearing the armor in order to give the horses somewhat of a challenge. Much to Lagi's expectations, the horses were performing very well, with the added weight of their human rider and the fact that they were also geared up not bothering them at all. Occasionally, Lagi took some notes on the process, thinking about whether the nutritional drugs that Lagi supplied played a bigger role in this than he thought.

"Yes....onto the next stage.."

1500/1500

field test Pbucket

field test CrChE3t

field test LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum