The Purge [Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Purge [Solo] Empty The Purge [Solo] 28/10/18, 01:31 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job:

It was a fine day for the black haired girl because she got to visit this nice dumpling stall near the port, not only it tastes nice, it felt very peaceful there as well as if there was no such thing as a war that was going on there at the moment. The seller was a young man, although he never got the chance to serve the country in the war because he lost a leg when he was younger but he pledged to himself that he would help to make things better even if it was just a bit. And there he was, going around the country to sell dumplings, one of Kou’s delicacy with a cheap price… or even free for one who need it the most.

However just when Noir wanted to eat her last piece of dumpling, she could hear someone calling her from a far. The girl would look at the person slowly before tilting her head, wondering why he was here. “So you were here, I was looking for you.” The man panted as if he was just running around the town but after a few deep breathings, he could breathe normally again. “What is it, Zhu Liang?” The girl asked before she brought the dumpling to her lips before it suddenly fell to the ground before she could successfully put it inside her mouth. As annoyed as she was, Noir would try to keep her composure and waited for the man to talk.

“Sorry for your loss.”
Zhu Liang chuckled before grinning towards the young magician, but he knew better to not try and mock the girl any further if he still wanted to live. “Well, uhh, there is a noble family asking for protection. He believes his family is being targeted by an assassin and he is getting paranoid because one of the elders beside him was already killed.” The man would pause a little bit to see if Noir was still with him before continuing, “So, do you want to do the job? I mean since you said you were bored with nothing to do.”

WC: 354/1500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Purge [Solo] G5OZoqx

2The Purge [Solo] Empty Re: The Purge [Solo] 30/11/18, 10:43 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"What makes you think I will accept the job?" Noir tilted her head, making the man gave a confused look. It was weird for the man that the girl would say something like that, usually she would nod to him and go to finish the job without much words. Little did Zhu Liang knew, Noir was excited at the moment as she finally get something to do. "Uhh...i mean you...uhhh..." Zhu Liang stuttered, didn't know what to say but when Noir gave a small laugh, he felt like he was dumbfounded. "I apologize, just feeling a little excited now that you gave me some thing to do. Thank you, Zhu Liang." The girl would cupped her chin on hee fingers before asking the man sone questions. "So, who is this noble and where they live?"

WC: 489/1500

The Purge [Solo] G5OZoqx

3The Purge [Solo] Empty Re: The Purge [Solo] 23/12/18, 12:09 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Zhu Liang clicked his tongue, feeling a little bit annoyed with Noir’s prank but it was new coming from the black haired girl so the man could only let out a sigh before crossing his arms. “You scared me a bit there. If you do it again I will make sure you can’t eat that dumplings anymore.” He would laugh when he saw Noir’s eyebrow raised, noticing how surprised she was when he said that although she didn’t really show her expression. Zhu Liang thanked himself that he had learned how to read micro expressions because he found it useful now when he needed to talk with Noir. “I am just kidding though. Alright, back to our business. This noble, they are from Li family, pretty famous around here but not sure what they were being famous for, perhaps a legacy from long time ago. Their house is located near the port, the 3 stories building with red colored roof. You can see it from here.” Zhu Liang would point his finger towards the mentioned house and Noir would quickly notice it although she was looking at it from afar. “The one with golden fish ornament attached at the sides of the roof?” The black haired girl asked, making sure. Zhu Liang would nod, “Yeah, that one. I have made the deal with the noble actually and now some of my men are guarding his house, so you can head out to the house and if the assassin came, you can just beat them up.”

“You already made the deal with them?” Noir asked back, staring at Zhu Liang as she tilted her head a little bit to the side. “If I don’t agree to do this job, what would you do?” The young magician would bombard the man with another question. “And I heard you are going out of town to do some intelligence things, so if the assassin wiped out your men if I disagree to help, what will you do?”

Zhu Liang laughed weakly, noticing the non-apparent anger coming from the black haired girl. “I believe you would take the job, so hahahah, well, I need to go now before it is dark. Good luck!” He said before he ran away as quick as a bolt of lightning.

WC: 870/1500

The Purge [Solo] G5OZoqx

4The Purge [Solo] Empty Re: The Purge [Solo] 20/02/20, 01:58 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The raven haired magician sighed deeply as she stood in front of a closed door, closing her eyes in annoyance although it won’t be apparent to those who was looking at her due to the lack of ability to express her emotion. She would opened her amber eyes as she sat down, tired of waiting for the assassin. She wondered if the nobleman was just being paranoid, but she knew that it was just her being impatient. Well, it was not like she hated the job. It was just… the nobleman didn’t let her to be inside and protect him directly. He said it was something called privacy and that it was not appropriate for a guard to be in the same room as the boss. That was just crazy and Noir was not in the mood to argue about that, she just wanted the job to be done as soon as possible… and rewarded on the side note, obviously.

The mansion was too dark as well, it was not well lit and it felt like no one lived there… perhaps the maids and the members of this house were afraid to even take a stroll around the house. It was understandable considering one of them died before. The young magician could only guess the reason behind this whole targeting was because of the nobles themselves, all the envy, jealousy and grudge created this whole mess. The interesting part was… it was all the same everywhere, Kou, Reim, anywhere. It made her think about her family, the story about the massacre, was the reason behind it the same? She couldn’t remember… and she wasn’t willing to remember.

Suddenly there was something moving, but she wasn’t sure yet about it. So she got ready and stood up, her hand ready on her weapon that hanged at the back. She kept looking at the direction of the shadow, but turned out it was just a cat moving around. It leaped towards the stairs and kept walking like it owned the house. But Noir could feel something else and she recognized it, a murderous intent, coming from her left side. She quickly took her weapon and looked at two kunai dagger flying towards her before parrying those kunais up. But she wouldn’t be paying more attention to the assassin anymore as she kicked the door and ran towards the surprised noble. “Are they here?!” The noble asked as he ran towards Noir, seeking for protection. Noir raised her eyebrow, wondering if the elder lost his mind or what. If she kicked the door and ran towards him, wouldn’t it was clear that the assassins had arrived? “Go to the corner.” Noir said to the elder as she guarded him as he do so while moving to the corner as well.

There was two assassins in total, one was polite enough to come from the door leading to the elder’s office. One came from the window, breaking the glass and made his entrance to the house. Noir only saw two of the assassins at the moment as she got ready, she could handle both of them by herself. With the elder stood in fear at the corner, protected by the wall beside him and Noir in front of him, the girl didn’t have worry too much about her client’s safety and could just focus on the assassins. But it was bothersome when one of the assassins threw smoke bombs, it would be hard to see the incoming attacks until the smoke cleared out. She had an idea for now since she wanted to try not using magic at all tonight, so she waited while holding her Vuoto as she whispered to the elders to not make any sound. Finally one of the assassin made a move as he lunged forward and tried to send several strikes to Noir. The girl felt the steel scratching her skin, showing that the assassin couldn’t see well either in the smokes. Well, this became simple, Noir could measure the distance and it would be enough for her to commence attack. So she lunged Vuoto towards the assassin, thrusting it upward as it felt like it hit something before swinging her weapon vertically towards the assassin.

She could tell that the attack was successful as she heard thud sounds in front of her and fortunately the smoke began to clear a little bit. The remaining assassin ran towards Noir and tried to send his deathly kunai, believing it would hit the girl since she didn’t move at all. In fact she was just trying to find some opening and it would be bothersome to even move from her spot, so she let the kunais to create another small wounds on her arm and neck. Just when the assassin want to pull the wire back, the girl pull it towards her first using her strength and pulled the assassin towards her before sending four quick slashes and wounding the assassin. And… it seemed there was just two assassins being sent, she checked all the area of the house with the noble and couldn’t find another. But before she checked the area, she made sure that she tied the assassin properly so she can hand them to the city guards.

“Your house is clear, I will bring those two to the guards and let them to investigate about this matter.” Noir spoke to the noble, “Oh, and until the matter is sorted out and some of my acquaintances will help to guard your house as well…”

The nobleman was lost actually, he didn’t really think that such a young girl could protect him and was very surprised that she really did protect him unscathed. So he gave her a nice reward in return and thanked her for letting him live for several more years.

WC: 1500++/1500
Magoi/Stamina: 540/220

Weapon:

Skills:

The Purge [Solo] G5OZoqx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum